Store Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Over two years of providing Tier technical support to students, faculty, and staff during full-time student enrollment at an accredited university. Effective communicator with both management and colleagues.
Skills : Windows, Consulting, Supervisory, Customer Service.
- Assisted in point of sales at the registers as a cashier on a regular basis providing not only a friendly environment of exceptional customer service but swift and efficient checkout.
- Played an instrumental role in the store's weekly cargo shipment unloads to be processed to the sales floor.
- Aided the floor team in helping organize, clean, and replace or restock merchandise scattered across the store at the registers, customer service, or on the floor itself.
- Utilized to housekeeping operations by replacing defective lights or ceiling tiles to ensure a clean and professionally illuminated store.
- Assigned to do sign topper price or sales changes at pivotal points during the week corresponding to sales plans.
- Awarded numerous outstanding performance marks, always on time to work, willingly covering vacant shifts, and taking on multiple tasks VII.
B.S. In Criminal
Sr. Store Sales Associate Resume
Summary : To have a Store Sales Associate position in which, can use skills and hardworking ability to benefit employer and be of service to others.
Skills : Office Administration, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point.
- Obtained and received merchandise, totaled bills, accepted payments and made change for customers in retail store.
- Stocked shelves, counters, and tables with merchandise.
- Answered customers' questions concerning price and use of merchandise.
- Totaled price and tax on merchandise purchased by customers, using cash register.
- Accepted payment and made change.
- Bagged merchandise for customers.
- Cleaned shelves, counters, and tables.
- Removed and recorded amount of cash in register at beginning and end of shift.
- Kept record of sales, prepared inventory of stock.
Jr. Store Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Highly motivated high school graduate ready to put capabilities to work. Contain strong verbal, listening and written skills. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of an organization and the public. Also able to negotiate and problem solve quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
Skills : Electrical Technology, Housekeeping, Customer Service, Retail Sales.
- Assisted in the execution of merchandising and operational functions to Company Standards within sales floor areas where assigned.
- Greeted and offered assistance to customers as needed.
- Assisted in utilizing monthly updates, communication books, etc.
- Arranged merchandise on fixtures and maintains non-promotional signs on the sales floor.
- Resolved ad issued as needed by changing signs to reflect the current sale price.
- Held merchandise for customers when needed, including returning merchandise not picked up to the sales floor.
- Processed rain checks, price changes, IS memos, callbacks, transfers, and other paperwork as directed by Store Management.
- Assisted in the maintenance of Company stockroom capacity and organizational guidelines by following best practices.
Certificate In Electronics
Store Sales Associate III Resume
Summary : High-achieving Sales Associate offering an extensive background in customer service, management, sales and client relations. Self-directed and self-motivated team player who also works well independently.
Skills : Arrange merchandise display, Demonstrate goods or services, Greet customers, Sell merchandise.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail, and integrity.
- Provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Computed accurate sales prices for purchase transactions.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance, and cleaning.
- Processed and issued money orders for customers.
- Maintained adequate cash supply in cash drawers in multiple checkout stations.
- Managed cash stock and inventory balances accurately.
- Increased store sales by 12% by upselling merchandise.
- Performed store opening duties, including counting cash drawers and checking all equipment for proper functioning.
Store Sales Associate II Resume
Headline : Store Sales Associate experience in customer service, 3 years dealing with cashier experience and processing: money, checks, and billing, via face to face or by telecommunication. Completed courses towards medical assistants and medical billing and coding.
Skills : Medical Assisting, Medical Billing, Customer Service.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Watched for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Opened and closed cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
N/a In Medical
Store Sales Associate/Assistant Resume
Summary : An organized, self-motivated individual able to multitask and gather information accurately and consistently. Work very well independently and in a team environment.
Skills : Fork Lift And Aerial Equipment Certified, Cpr Certified.
- Answered service questions with honesty, compassion, and friendliness.
- Recorded and reported any problems or suggestions on a repair missed by the Service Writer directly to the customer along with a quote for the repair before the work is done.
- Completed sales checks and accessory installs in a timely matter.
- Performed each repair thoroughly and satisfactorily to exceed customers' expectations.
- Completed all paperwork and computer invoicing associated with repair work.
- Assisted in service writing when backup help is needed.
- Assisted customers by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
Store Sales Associate I Resume
Summary : To obtain a Store Sales Associate position that will utilize and refine skills and training.
Skills : Inventory Management, Resource Management, Administration.
- Provided quality customer services Receive and process payment by cash, check credit cards, WIC vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Operated a cash register and reconcile a cash drawer Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Restocked items that have been returned or left behind Salvage damaged product for resale Markdown items that are slightly damaged Ensure price accuracy of marked down, sale, and price changed items.
- Received awards and accolades for superb customer relations and services that went above and beyond the job description.
BA In Social
Store Sales Associate/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Store Sales Associate is responsible for increasing customer confidence and loyalty by providing courteous and prompt service, consistent operating conditions and a friendly atmosphere.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Excellent Communication.
- Learned the company's product offerings.
- Directed and assisted customers with product knowledge.
- Recommended products to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Arranged new merchandise and created displays to promote higher sales of products.
- Completed cash and credit card transactions.
- Organized assigned departments and maintained cleanliness.
- Restocked items on the sales floor.
Store Sales Associate/Representative Resume
Summary : A fresh and energetic pharmacy technician seeking work at an organization where pharmaceutical skills of drug dispersion and prescription interpretation can come in handy for the advancement of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales Supervisor.
- Helped customers get what they need out of stock room.
- Helped them to cashier them out.
- Organized and cleaned up in areas when needed.
- Unlocked fitting rooms and bring Back the clothes left over Back to where they are supposed to be.
- Learned an up to date cashier.
- Made customers happy and do the best can to please everybody.
- Handled customer inquiries via the telephone by providing accurate information regarding products.
Store Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Strong Leadership, Excellent Communication Skills, Competent, Strong Team Player, Attention to Detail. Dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated enviorments, and supervisory skills including hiring, termination, scheduling, training and other administrative tasks. Through knowledge of Profit & Loss and a clear vision to accomplish company goals. Computer and internet literate. Knowledge with equipment planned maintenance.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service, Excellent Communication/Organizational .
- Acknowledged all customers by greeting, assisting, and providing a high level of customer service.
- Operated a cash register and gas console.
- Followed all cash procedures involving cash, credit cards, checks, lottery, and drops.
- Maintained inventory with accurate pricing, well-stocked, and cleanliness.
- Cleaned and maintained parking lot, restrooms, stock- rooms, and equipment.
- Assembled display's of promotions and sales to our customers and suggestive sold items and asked for repeat business.
- Managed general tasks such as store organization.