Customer Service Team Member Resume
Summary : To expand my horizons by utilizing experience, knowledge and passions. Prepare food products & discard at end of hold times.
Skills : Customer Service, Leadership, Interpersonal, Creative Direction, Creative Thinking, Creative Problem Solving, Critical Thinking.
- Kept customer service areas clean.
- Assisted other team members, after I was done with my duties so we all can leave together.
- Promoted to Shift Manager Position.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by providing extraordinary customer service Assisted in sales and distribution of merchandise.
- Able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
Sr. Customer Service Team Member Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in Medical Billing/Coding Specialist where can enhance skills. Able to lift up to 50 pounds over your head.
Skills : Typing, Customer Service , Training Delivery, As400, Answering Phones, Management, Data Entry, Excel, Filing, Fax, Lotus Notes, Powerpoint, Research, Word.
- Helped manage three 800 numbers.
- Assisted customers in purchasing the right part to meet their needs.
- Tracked their orders.
- Identified the part needed to fix the Coca-Cola equipment the field technician is on site trying to fix.
- Diagnosised the problem with the Coca-Cola equipment on the phone with the customer and assist the customer in fixing and resolving the issue.
- Assisted internal and external clients in the purchase of merchandising.
- Facilitated our team's monthly meetings.
Jr. Customer Service Team Member Resume
Objective : Secure a position that will enable to utilize strong interpersonal and leadership skills while displaying my creative abilities. Provided friendly customer service to Subway customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Office Administration, Customer Service, Receptionist, Call Center Experience.
- Responsible for monitoring inventory bin levels (min.
- Acquired and delivered product for 10 to 15 customers.
- Handled between 20 to 30 cost estimates, and appropriation bids per month.
- Worked diligently at increasing clientele base and revenues.
- Stocked front and back of store.
- Assisted co-workers in their designated work areas when found wasn't occupied.
- Responsible for scanning product barcodes and cashing out customers at the registers.
Bachelors In Communication
Customer Service Team Member III Resume
Summary : After gathering years of customer service and cash handling experience, looking for a career that will present new challenges. can adapt to unfamiliar and stressful situations and love learning how things work. flourish in a fast paced and self-driven environment where can use creativity to reach solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Pragma, Veribalance, EPlum.
- Assisted with customer relations throughout the day.
- Answered department telephone calls and transfer accordingly.
- Processed returns and exchanges.
- Facilitated vendor and visitor sign in.
- Solved problems and support CS Leadership.
- Conducted cash, credit card, and check transactions.
- Responsible for balancing all store tills and preparing daily deposits.
Customer Service Team Member II Resume
Summary : To be an integral member of a professional pharmacy team that pursues excellence in patient care and customer service.
Skills : Computer, Customer Service, Child Care.
- Received as a Human Resource Assistant at the 917th prepared me for the qualifications as a Customer Service Team Member at CCG, LLC.
- Managed and maintained at the 917th I also managed these new programs such as: Sponsorship, INTRO Monitor, Agent Card program, Mail Out ID Card program and Awards and Decorations program.
- Assisted in the Passports department to learn how to take and issue Passport applications and I have published welcome packages for new unit members entering the base.
- Maintained and monitored the accuracy of over 3000 Unit Personnel Record Group records (UPRG).
- Became certified as a Super Verifying Official then certified as a Site Security Manager in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).
- Prepared financial reports for leadership.
- Verified daily work of cashiers and report any policy violations.
Customer Service Team Member I Resume
Summary : [Cashier] 2 Years of Experience in Taking food orders, operating cash registers, and safely handling food while checking for proper temperatures. Possess solid computer skills. Excellent working knowledge using Microsoft Excel, WordPerfect, and Microsoft Word. Ability to train and motivate employees.
Skills : Experienced In Managing Time In High-pressure Situations, Eight Years Of Customer Service Experience Working With Diverse People.
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Submitted work order requests, supplies, and maintained supplies for the department.
- Met with potential vendors and took notes of the meetings.
- Prepared detailed reports for audit.
- Audited the Grocery Department, and maintained a spreadsheet of price variances.
- Professionally answered customer inquiries in person and over the phone.
- Assisted my manager in office administrative and clerical support.
Assistant Customer Service Team Member Resume
Objective : Conducted research of products for sale for the department. Created daily and weekly scheduling of Front End employees. Prepare orders while upholding proper health and safety regulations Receiving, unpacking, verifying, and recording incoming materials.
Responsible for setting up, maintaining, and operating fryers, heaters, and other equipment Senior Member of Safety and Compliance Committee Received .
Skills : Call Center, Customer Service.
- Followed proper food handling methods and accountable for correct temperature of all food products.
- Quickly and efficiently processed payments and handled guests compliments and complaints.
- Responsible to general maintenance duties such as mopping, washing dishes, and wiping counters.
- Engaged management to learn more of a bird's eye view of how the restaurant day to day operations were run - took the con to be a leader on my shift.
- Answered and monitored phone calls, greeting customers in a timely manner, reviewing, editing and updating data in various office automation programs i.e.
- Assisted cooking staff by preparing food while keeping pace with order frequency and food flow organization.
- Cleaned, washed and sanitized facilities, including bathrooms and outside eating areas.
Associate Customer Service Team Member Resume
Objective : Customer service expert with sound judgment and an ability to resolve problems tactfully and diplomatically.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Cross-trained and backed up other customer service managers.
- Solved unresolved customer issues.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions with accuracy.
High School Diploma
Assistant Customer Service Team Member I Resume
Objective : To work for an organization that can provide increasing responsibilities as an office supporter with an emphasis in administration, data entry, customer satisfaction. over 15 years' experience as a customer service rep support role. have the ability to communicate in a professional manner verbally and in writing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Excel, Koha.
- Worked at the customer service booth, going above and beyond to satisfy customer needs.
- Provided solutions for customers with problems or complaints, and assisting them with returns and exchanges.
- Upholded our store policies when handling customer purchases, and various other services, including special orders, bagging and cashiering.
- Worked with Excel, Outlook, Google platform, and Microsoft Word to keep information electronically organized and up to date.
- Assisted fellow supervisors with register training, and team member responsibilities.
- Answered and transferred phone calls for multiple departments.
- Performed cashiering, bagging and daily maintenance tasks.
- Managed and organized our Holiday Table for 2 years in a row.
Customer Service Team Member Resume
Objective : A Full Time team member position where can apply over 35 years of customer service experience to help expand business and raise profits.
Skills : Acting, Massage Therapy.
- Meat Team Member (Full-Service Meat Market), Deerfield, IL Provide excellent customer service and model suggestive selling techniques.
- Trained new employees in department procedures and Company standards.
- Maintained clean and sanitary operations environment.
- Completed spoilage, sampling and temperature logs as required.
- Prepared any of the specialty merchandise located in oven-ready case and cut sub primal meat cuts.
- Supported national, regional and store programs.
- Able to educate the public on these issues (organic and traditional product lines).
BS In Secondary Education