Food Service Cashier Resume
Summary : Highly productive in the most recent Microsoft Office applications Self-starter with a can do attitude Advanced computer and typing skills.
Skills : Email Management, Database Skills, Internet Browsing Skills.
- Reviewed files and records to answer requests for information.
- Greeted faculty and students upon entering the cafe.
- Ensured duties are divided equally among the employees. Receive and sort intercampus mail and deliveries.
- Maintained staff by recruiting, selecting, training employees.
- Correctly received orders, processed payments and responded appropriately to guest concerns.
- Resolved guest complaints promptly and professionally Carefully maintained sanitation, health and safety standards in all work areas.
- Maintained clean safe environment Mastered Point of Sale (POS) computer system for automated order taking Prepped items.
- Assisted customers with food selection Prepared food, adhering to all health and safety standards Processed purchases.
Bachelors Of Arts
Food Service Cashier III Resume
Summary : To find summer employment that could potentially lead to year-round employment.
Skills : Excellent written and communication skills, Management.
- Performed all transactions in a cordial, efficient and professional manner.
- Prepared daily food items, and cooked simple foods and beverages.
- Ensured food was stored and cooked at the correct temperature.
- Managed guest checks, collected cash and processed credit cards Presented menus to patrons.
- Answered questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Provided friendly and attentive service and exceptional hospitality.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Directed guests and routed deliveries and courier services. Coordinated daily schedules by location based on business needs.
Sr. Food Service Cashier Resume
Summary : Hard worker and quick learner with positive approach to obtain and implement new procedures. Skilled at examining and resolving work related situations.
Skills : Computer Skills, Cash Handling.
- Greeted customers and communicated with them to determine their orders.
- Restocked workstation with supplies and ensure that any item not in stock is communicated to the manager.
- Trained new employees in cashiering and inventory control.
- Serviced customers' requests and complaints and made sure that any serious complaint was brought to the notice of the restaurant manager.
- Ensured that sufficient change had been procured from the bank prior to the shift.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits card payments and ensured that customers sign counter slips.
- Calculated total payments received during a time period, and reconciled this with total sales.
- Tallied cash at the end of each shift and handled discrepancies according to company policies.
Food Service Cashier I Resume
Objective : Seeking an entry-level position where can use strong problem solving abilities, customer service and communication skills to keep the facility organized.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Skills.
- Earned an amicable position by remembering their likes and dislikes and whole-heartedly invited them to return.
- Resolved customer related issues at the spot and made sure they had a wonderful time in the restaurant.
- Listened to their opinions/suggestions/criticisms patiently and with a positive approach in order to overcome deficient areas.
- Operated a cash register, received payment from customers, memorized customer preferences and provided excellent cash/credit service.
- Assisted in organizing, reconciling and verifying transaction accuracy.
- Trained in carefully operating equipment with peripheral electronic data processing systems.
- Read product labels, checks, shelf signage, registers, forms, etc.
Food Service Cashier/Analyst Resume
Headline : Fast Food Cashiers process orders and collect payments from customers in a fast food restaurant.
Skills : Highly Organized, Accomplish Multiple Projects.
- Prepared food items following standard recipes and procedures.
- Cleaned equipment used for preparing food ingredients Place an order and collect payment.
- Held a perfect attendance record Attained certification in Food Safety.
- Greeted students and all customers to take their orders.
- Ensure correct order is taken Handle money and give back appropriate change Ensure the counter area is kept clean.
- Served customers various foods and goods.
- Prepared food products for the concession stand.
- Operated cash register and handled cash and credit transactions.
Food Service Cashier/Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking a long term paid position in the Community based education field. Their chief duties include greeting customers, responding to inquiries, and maintaining public areas.
Skills : Email management, Internet browsing skills.
- Served customers in eating places that specialize in fast service and inexpensive carry-out food.
- Accepted payment from customers, and make the change as necessary.
- Requested and recorded customer orders, and compute bills using cash registers, multi counting machines, or pencil and paper.
- Cleaned and organized eating, service, and kitchen areas.
- Notified kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Communicated with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints.
- Selected food items from serving or storage areas and place them in dishes, on serving trays, or in takeout bags.
Asst. Food Service Cashier Resume
Objective : Dedicated grocery store professional seeking a cashiering position and more responsibility. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Skills : Dependable, Team Player, Answer multi-line telephones.
- Consistently provided friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality.
- Promptly and empathetically handled guest concerns and complaints.
- Demonstrated integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members, and managers.
- Greeted customers and provided excellent customer service.
- Pleasantly and courteously interacted with customers.
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
- Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
Associate Food Service Cashier Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with a reparable company on a long term basis who is looking for a customer service experienced, hardworking, detail oriented team player.
Skills : Cashier, Customer Service.
- Merchandised are returned to their positions on the shelf.
- Responded professionally, while maintaining records of comments, complaints, suggestions, and questions from customers.
- Educated and enlightened customers on product price and details.
- Handled issue of return, exchange, and refund.
- Responsible for processed forms, orders, application, and requests made by customers.
- Adhered to safety procedures in ensuring the security and safety of customers within the store.
- Ensured total satisfaction of customers during their shopping experience.
Lead Food Service Cashier Resume
Headline : Experience in the field of communications and am looking for an internship in this field. Worked for some time because of autistic who had extensive disabilities.
Skills : Report Writing, Researching, Critical Thinking.
- Cash Registered and Deli cook. Stocked coolers, ran registers, cleaned store.
- Prepped, and cooked food, as well as prepared subs for customers.
- Stocked the store in a timely fashion until lunch, when prepared food for customers.
- Worked when scheduled and worked until the manager no longer needed.
- Cleaned and stocked proficiently, used the cash registers.
- Prepared deli foods and cooked meats on the griddle.
- Cut deli meats and cheeses on the slicer.
Food service cashier Resume
Objective : Fast food cashier is an entry-level job, there are no formal education requirements. Main duties include ringing up sales, bagging items, requesting price checks.
Skills : Cash Handling, Management.
- Described the use and operation of merchandise to customers.
- Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
- Verified that all merchandising standards were maintained on a daily basis.