Foreclosure Paralegal Resume
Summary : Highly organized, efficient motivated team player who provides keen eye for detail, Results driven capable manage every client's expectations being diplomatic, tactful and always lookout for new ideas, solutio.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Customer Service, Typing 50 Wpm, Writing, Research, Legal Terminology, Filing.
- Met with clients other professionals discuss details of cases.
- Prepared affidavits other documents, such as legal correspondence.
- Maintained documents paper electronic filing system.
- Monitored provided foreclosure attorneys with necessary documentation complete foreclosure.
- Prepared and submits daily reports to the Foreclosure Supervisor.
- Monitored loans that have been referred to an attorney to initiate a foreclosure action.
- Ensured Titles are recorded accurately and in a timely fashion.
Sr.Foreclosure Paralegal Resume
Summary : Use extensive background Administrative Support Customer Relations will contribute efficient operation premier business market. Seeking career opportunity, which contributes company's success personal career goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Paralegal.
- Helped prepare foreclosure packages for sending borrower Sent additional notices other borrowers found title.
- Sent subordinate lien letters notifying foreclosure sale when discovered title report.
- Monitored files clients systems, updated first pub dates, prepared deeds and uploaded to clients systems.
- Prepared Fair Debt letters Prepared bids for foreclosure sales which occur first Tuesday of each month Foreclosure Assignment Title Review-check for chain assignments, determine gap /or corrective assignment needed.
- Verified borrowers names Security Deed Check breaks chain of title.
- Requested checks for executed assignments sent for recording Print out Fed Ex Labels Throughout day check Client Systems for intercoms workload revisions, uploads.
- Responsible for obtaining clear and marketable title for all foreclosure and REO properties.
- Prepared Title commitments for REO closing Preliminary Review.
Jr.Foreclosure Paralegal Resume
Objective : Highly trained Paralegal with more than five years of experience in fast-paced professional environment. Excellent leadership managerial skills. Comprehensive knowledge Florida Rules Civil Procedure Florida Statutes. Can effectively navigate utilize West Law, Lexis Nexus, Google Scholar conduct legal research application pertinent case law.
Skills : HRIS Systems, Excel, Human Resources.
- Prepared affidavits legal correspondence.
- Organized maintained such documents paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepared legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements; Met with clients other professionals to discuss details ofcase.
- Reviewed and examined client case files.
- Investigated case facts and applied pertinent case law.
- Gathered and analyzed research data,statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, other legal documents.
- Monitored legal volumes to ensure the law library was up-to-date.
- Operated Florida's e-portal system by uploading and filing documents electronically.
Asst.Foreclosure Paralegal Resume
Summary : Over six years experience litigation paralegal. Highly skilled managing case files including motions, pleadings other office functions. Highly skilled attorney billing invoices clients. Effective problem solver; prioritize manage heavy work flow without direct supervision.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excell, Microsoft Outlook.
- Read and interpreted various legal non-legal documents course of pre-trial litigation.
- Facilitated research, review, drafting execution of foreclosure cases.
- Drafted Summons, Complaints, New Jersey Summons Amended Complaints.
- Drafted Motions Amend complaint include loan modification and judgment creditors.
- Profound knowledge of foreclosure bankruptcy procedures, practices and guidelines.
- Notified client tax liens tax sale certificates that outstanding.
- Reviewed analyzed title reports to ensure that there are no breaks in title chain.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate.Foreclosure Paralegal Resume
Objective : Objective: obtain position legal, investigative setting that will allow to utilize experience, education strong organizational skills. Administrative Management, Data Entry, Document Preparation, Conflict Resolution, Time Management, Team Leadership, Written and Verbal Communication, Client Relations Management, Microsoft Office.
Skills : Organization and Planning.
- Prepared foreclosure notices.
- Prepared motions orders for all counties; Provide Paralegal Support to Legal Team in a high volume, deadline atmosphere.
- Responsible for moving 100+ files; Prepare Legal Documents such Complaints, Motions, Notice Hearings, Affidavits, Defaults, Notice of Actions.
- Scheduled Hearing with Judicial Assistants coordinates dates with opposing Counsels.
- Provided client with foreclosure fees and costs.
- Conducted to dialogue with clients, court personnel, borrowers firm staff, including Attorneys.
- Pulled court dockets and fully understand the docket entries.
- Ability to manage and prioritize large caseload.
Associate Of Science
Foreclosure Paralegal III Resume
Objective : English , Spanish Speaking Professional, actively pursuing employment opportunities that would effectively utilize education, training capabilities enhance company growth drofit.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media, Public Relations.
- Assisted multiple attorneys.
- Confirmed foreclosure sales with clerk's office, via phone, VCAP, and e-mail.
- Managed large volume third party files, assist buyers with closings.
- Handled large sums money deposit checks.
- Prepared Deed packages, Notice Foreclosure documents, Final Report documents.
- Preformed letter drafting, document scanning, filing, other office related tasks.
- Utilized mail services such FedEx.
- Updated client websites such as LPS, and Venderscape.
Associates In Administrative
Foreclosure Paralegal II Resume
Headline : Highly organized, with track record achieving goals excellent people skills. Fluent English and Spanish. Proficient Outlook Calendaring, Word, Excel.
Skills : Citrix, Landtech, Ramquest, Closing Link, Cactis, Perfect Practice, Pacer, Case-in-Point, CaseWare, Vendorscape, Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Type 55wpm, Dictaphone.
- Handled all Discovery matters for Non Defensive Defensive Litigation matters Nationwide.
- Verified executed responses discovery matters related Request for Production, Request for Admissions, Motion to Compels and Interrogatories directed Wells Fargo Bank, NA by borrowers opposing counsel.
- Communicated with outside and in-house counsel on legal matters regarding prompt execution of legal discovery.
- Analyzed and research mortgage default loans.
- Discussed case strategy with attorneys.
- Foreclosure Paralegal II Read and interpreted legal documents (Summons, Complaints, Lis Pendens and Affidavits).
- Reviewed legal documents and all mortgage information to assure the investor has the legal right to foreclose on the property.
Certificate In Paralegal
Foreclosure Paralegal I Resume
Objective : Obtain position with focus originality, attention detail, dynamic multitasking work environment. Foreclosure Paralegal is responsible for preparing and filing foreclosure documents, such as the Complaint or Servicemen’s Application. This includes reviewing the subject property for liens, credit reports, and other information. The Paralegal also prepares the Order of Termination and other related documentation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Legal Research, Management, Accounting, LexisNexis, Hot Docs.
- Managed completing high volume time sensitive tasks for each client.
- Responsible for sending legal documents recording to proper counties.
- Assisted with running various reports different departments using special program.
- Worked navigating various client websites.
- Researched solves arising problems ensure compliance with quality, timeliness standards, borrower's expectations, provide superior customer service.
- Interacted with attorneys to insure proper court filings and completion of foreclosures processes.
- Maintained and update all files through Lawbase.
Lead Foreclosure Paralegal Resume
Objective : Dynamic, versatile professional with exceptional skills providing quality customer clientele support. Looking transition out foreclosure mortgage industry to utilize my skills co-workers to have efficient productive work environment.
Skills : Paralegal, Customer Service, Secretarial.
- Submitted foreclosure ads various county newspapers.
- Reviewed titles federal tax liens.
- Notified Junior Lien Holders regarding foreclosure.
- Quoted collected reinstatement payoffs amounts.
- Prepared foreclosure deeds recording with various county court systems.
- Updated client based website tracking reporting foreclosure property sales updates.
- Trained new hires within department.
- Prepared and submitted invoices for payment.
- Ensured client relations by updating and communicating with clients regarding eviction process.
Foreclosure Paralegal Resume
Objective : Excellent Customer Service background. Extremely teamwork orientated. Exceptional interpersonal skills Strong organizational skills with ability handle multiple tasks meet deadlines.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Paralegal.
- Prepared completed all pre-foreclosure processes, including not limited bankruptcy screenings, civil court docket government searches, order review title examinations and property tax reports.
- Researched secured relevant Security, Warranty Loan Modification deeds from Georgia Superior Court Clerks Cooperative Authority.
- Analyzed title examinations determine if an Assignment of Mortgage is required.
- Calculated payoffs reinstatement figures for each loan.
- Prepared Notice Sale Advertisements published with county legal organs Notice of Foreclosure Demand documents sent borrowers.
- Updated fees and costs default case management software systems.
- Monitored client systems for any intercoms, request, or alerts, and promptly addressed the same.
- Assisted borrowers with inquiries regarding the foreclosure process via phone and email.