Laboratory Supervisor Resume
Objective : Qualified Technical Laboratory Manager with solid experience in Clinical, Food, and Environmental Microbiology An effective communicator and leader skilled at ensuring compliance and adherence to governing standards and methodologies ISO 9000, ISO 17050, GMP, GLP, cGMP, and CFR experience.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Budget Management, Analysis, Forecasting, Management Experience, Sales And Marketing, Auditing.
- Supervised and conducted the research within the laboratory Provided medical writing for research projects within the laboratory, including all efforts of laboratory technicians, undergraduate students, and graduate students.
- Produced over 45 co-authored abstracts, posters, and conference presentations and 14 co-authored journal articles.
- Contributed and edited several grant application for government, private and pharmaceutical funding.
- Managed and completed several basic science projects on the effects of obesity, iron-overload, and pharmaceutical intervention.
- Regularly prepared, edited and/or presented slide presentations for departmental research meetings and departmental seminars.
- Managed research-based team-oriented data and document management for the laboratory.
- Supervised and trained research assistants, laboratory technicians, undergraduate students, graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, visiting scientists, staff scientist, medical students and cardio-vascular fellows.
- Insured proper laboratory quality assurance of documentation in laboratory notebooks, electronic laboratory notebooks and electronic data storage.
MS In Biology
Sr. Laboratory Supervisor Resume
Summary : Laboratory Supervisor experience for a total of 7 employees, (Medical Assistants/lab technicians). As a Laboratory Supervisor I was in charge of supervising the daily operations and reporting all data to my site director. As a professional Medical Assistant with over 8 years' experience along with multiple training In the field, I'm currently applying for a position where I can demonstrate and apply my knowledge as well as to keep learning.
Skills : Bilingual, Computer Skills, Problem Solving, Organized, Leadership Skills, Teaching, Motivated, Trainer.
- Plans and coordinates customer service activities, ensuring that commitments are met and that question or complaints are processed properly and efficiently.
- Contributes to the development of new procedures and processes and the modification of existing customer service procedures.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of records, reports and other related data on all customer service activities and functions.
- Ensures that all laboratory services pertaining to patient information remains confidential and That conditions for release of information be in accordance with laboratory rules and regulations.
- Conducts and directs a continuing assessment of all customer service procedures determines and recommends appropriate changes to effect improvement, and establishes new requirements to meet laboratory service schedules.
- Maintains contacts with customers, doctors, hospitals, etc., to constantly learn about new developments in customer service practices and procedures.
- Evaluate business processes and identify improvements and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
Masters Of Science
Jr. Laboratory Supervisor Resume
Objective : Senior Medical Technologist seeking Laboratory Manager, Laboratory Supervisor, or Technical Representative position within the clinical laboratory industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Hazardous Waste Disposal, Chemical Inventory Management, Hazardous Waste Remediation, Laboratory Safety Management, Laboratory Safety Training.
- Supervised 15 employees in a Clinical Laboratory Setting.
- Maintains medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards, developing operations, quality and troubleshooting procedures; ensuring staff compliance; certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement service and repair; monitor or perform routine maintenance.
- Maintains medical laboratory supplies inventory.
- Monitors workload of functional areas in order to make operational or staffing adjustment for the purpose of addressing slack periods of the workday.
- Maintains medical laboratory staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains medical laboratory staff by counseling and disciplining employees: planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains medical laboratory information system by identifying information needs and problems; establishing priorities; testing; writing user manuals; training employees; maintaining security and confidentiality.
Bachelor In Chemistry
Laboratory Supervisor III Resume
Objective : To obtain a Chemist position where I can fully utilize my education, experience and knowledge of chemistry. Seeking a position where my leadership, communication and motivational skills, quality assurance experience, program enhancement skills, training experience and instrumental maintenance knowledge will afford me the ability to make an immediate and positive contribution to the company.
Skills : Microsoft office, Chemical analysis.
- Supervises day-to-day activities in a veterinary reference testing laboratory by overseeing the hematology, urinalysis, parasite, chemistry, immunology and processing departments.
- Supervises staff of fourteen, assigning work, monitoring activities, evaluating performance, and resolving escalated issues.
- Administers employment actions, provides coaching and guidance to staff and promotes staff training and development.
- Provides input towards developing and updating company policies and procedures.
- Plans and organizes daily lab activities, providing for adequate staffing and resources to ensure the daily workload is completed on schedule and that customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Performs maintenance on diagnostic equipment and other technical resources.
- Coordinates with internal personnel, vendors and others as needed to resolve issues and maintain ongoing functionality.
- Prepares reports, presentations and other information summarizing work activities.
BS In Criminalistics
Laboratory Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Laboratory Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Plan, manage and supervise the activities of a sample preparation laboratory, ensuring that all required testing is safely performed according to standard operating procedures.
- Assure result delivery in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Developed a competency and training program, which provided for greater skill development and advancement for direct reports.
- Credited with increasing efficiency of the laboratory by 1500% through implementing new processes into the daily workflow, which allowed for 24/7 operations.
- Instituted a new comprehensive Quality Assurance program that standardized procedures and produced accurate analysis through the elimination of errors.
- Oversaw the installation and commissioning of new instrumentation, which allowed for real time process control.
- Designed and implemented a reporting system for laboratory results, which reduced analysis reporting time to 15 minutes.
Laboratory Supervisor I Resume
Headline : Results-oriented individual seeking a professional, long term employment opportunity where I can apply my previous skills, utilize my experience and education toward a professional entity to increase your company's mission with the opportunity for future advancement.
Skills : Excellent communication skills. Computer literate. Lab system software competent.
- Hired initially as an Octane Runner Responsible for all submitted octane sample testing and analysis while on shift.
- Provide results to laboratory supervisors and managers in a timely fashion.
- Continue daily/weekly quality checks on octane equipment to ensure proper running techniques and procedures.
- Assist the other laboratory technicians to ensure efficiency in other testing if needed.
- Promoted to Lab Supervisor in October 2013 Responsible for the supervision of all petroleum testing operations as well as on shift staff supervision for the Houston Lab.
- Coordinate with other members of office staff, managers, points-of-contact technicians, and any other employees efficiently and timely.
- Mentor and train laboratory technicians, ensure proper levels of training among staff.
- Receive orders from clients on submitted samples.
Laboratory Supervisor/Representative Resume
Summary : Able to utilize my skills to help meet company goals. Coordinated and expedited the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule. Duties included creating, reviewing and distributing manufacturing, silk screening, and production work schedules; conferred with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels and future receipts, costs, and production problems.
Skills : Strong background in laboratory management, supervision, molecular diagnostics, computer systems, and extensive experience in laboratory start-up and growth. Lifetime commitment to growth, team building, technology and perseverance.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of 3 supervisors and 25 employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
- Conducted employee training in equipment operations, work and safety procedures, assigned employee training to experienced workers.
- Planned and established work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Enforced safety and sanitation regulations.
- Conferred with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Reviewed OSHA and NFPA requirements for storage of hazardous materials and ensured facilities met requirements.
- Reviewed FDA requirements for manufacturing of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals and ensured area compliance in lab and manufacturing areas.
Bachelor's In Chemistry
Laboratory Supervisor/Analyst Resume
Summary : Interacts effectively with individuals of all skill levels and many different cultural backgrounds. Functions efficiently and accurately in deadline-driven environment with heavy volume of work. Possesses excellent professional and personal example of knowledge, attention to detail, work ethic, and respect; answers questions for team members to help them increase their understanding. Achieves consistent record of excellent accuracy, quality, and performance.
Skills : Laboratory Medical Technologist, Blood Bank.
- Prepared schedules and updated procedures to comply with changes in regulations, ARCBS directives, local and regional policies, and technical advances.
- Consulted and communicated with staff in transfusion facilities and physicians to resolve blood component related problems.
- Assisted in writing, organizing, and maintaining technical sections of the local procedure manual.
- Performed validation of hardware, software, instrumentation, test kits, and procedures.
- Reviewed, approved, and executed quality control procedures on products, reagents, equipment, and test kits.
- Joined and contributed to Quarantine & Labeling/Test Results Management Task Work Team for West division Centralization/Consolidation.
- Participated in Focal Network review, problem management, and change control.
QC Laboratory Supervisor Resume
Objective : Director of Laboratory Services that oversees the day-to-day laboratory processes assuring that all laboratory services and operations are within strict State and Federal requirements and standards, with Quality of Work as the core vision thus giving Quality and Reliable Results to assist healthcare providers in their effective assessment of Plan of Care for Patients.
Skills : Phlebotomy.
- Supervises laboratory staff with the day-to-day laboratory processes acting as the key person for troubleshooting and solving problems when issue arises.
- Responsible for scheduling making sure lab is appropriately staffed.
- Reviews, conducts and documents corrective action on quality controls to ensure analyzers are performing as expected.
- Supervises the required calibrations, standardizations and maintenance of analyzers according to established procedures.
- Reviews and assigns staff with proficiency survey materials making sure it is submitted in a timely manner.
- Assists in training and teaching of all new employees.
- Participates in the development and/or coordination of procedures or instrumentation.
Laboratory Supervisor/Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking position within an organization that can fully utilize my skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Epic, Softlab, Soarian Clinicals, Microsoft, IV, Phlebotomy, Medical Terminology, Supervisory Skills, Outlook, Scheduling.
- Trains, supervises and assumes accountability for laboratory staff in all functions in my area of oversight.
- Provides input for the departmental budget as requested.
- Teaches theoretical basis of procedures to staff.
- Collaborates with pathologists on a regular basis to establish critical value limits, workload analysis, method changes, accreditation requirements, method validation, and other tasks to efficiently and accurately perform test analysis.
- Assumes responsibility of performance appraisals in those sections of responsibility.
- Troubleshoots problems that may interfere with the operations of the laboratory computer systems.
- Interfaces with all hospital departments and laboratory clients to provide timely, accurate, and compliant laboratory test results.
Microbiologist Laboratory Supervisor Resume
Objective : Clinical Laboratory Technician skilled in performing, conducting and analyzing laboratory assays and resolving complex clinical and instrument problems.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Demonstrated testing procedures and equipment to new laboratory personnel.
- Accurately recorded and reported test results according to established procedures.
- Recorded known control values from technical instruments to ensure reliability and accuracy in test results reporting.
- Closely followed trends and techniques in medical laboratory testing.
- Developed and maintained positive customer relationships through effective communication.
- Routinely performed medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments and analyses to provide data for clinical research studies.
- Scheduled clinical lab technicians to maintain efficient work flow.
- Promptly and efficiently distributed specimens to different facilities and labs.
Bachelor Of Science
Laboratory Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in which I can perform and advance. To be part of a team or have an opportunity to take charge and lead to new endeavors.
Skills : Inventory Management, Bilingual English/spanish.
- Mount and secure lens blanks or optical lenses in holding tools or chucks of cutting, polishing, grinding, or coating machines.
- Set dials and start machines to polish lenses or hold lenses against rotating wheels to polish them manually.
- Select lens blanks, molds, tools, and polishing or grinding wheels, according to production specifications.
- Clean finished lenses and eyeglasses, using cloths and solvents.
- Examine prescriptions, work orders, or broken or used eyeglasses to determine specifications for lenses, contact lenses, or other optical elements.
- Inspect lens to detect flaws, verify smoothness of surface, and ensure thickness of coating on lenses.
- Develop administrative procedures; train and develop employees.