Freelance Graphic Designer II Resume
Summary : Freelance Graphic Designer with 9 years of industry experience seeking a new opportunity. Extensive experience designing magazines, calendars, direct mail, advertising, digital media, marketing material, newsletters, etc.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe DreamWeaver, Adobe Illustrator, Project Management, Customer Service, Corporate Identity Design, and Print Media Design.
- Designed and supervised all internal and external communications for all seven divisions.
- Lead the design division within the sales & marketing department nationwide.
- Daily responsibilities included but were not limited to; designing and developing all printed and web marketing materials, internal and external newsletters, corporate magazines, sales and marketing presentation materials, brochures, annual calendars, trade shows, etc.
- Managed relationships and operated as the liaison and chief point of contact between the web developing company, print vendors, modeling agencies, and all other marketing vendors.
- Traveled 60% per year to photograph pictures for annual calendar development.
- Maintained and organized the corporate photography library for use in all company initiatives.
- Assisted sales & marketing staff with the design and development of powerpoint presentations if needed.
- Formatted text and graphics files in preparation for uploading to Dunbar's internal and external websites.
- Rendered all photos and graphics for all departments of the company nationwide.
- Redesigned and managed the reconstruction and design of the Dunbar armored industry museum.
Freelance Graphic Designer Resume
Summary : 20+ years of vast experience as a Freelance Graphic Designer includes a wide array of design, project management, and customer service. The Adobe Suite is my passion. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and DreamWeaver are my forte.
Skills : Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Cloud, Brand Development, UI/UX, Photography, Print Technology, Team Leadership, Creative Direction, Branding, And Identity.
- Completion of 2 complaint proposals with Bechtel international flow/layout text and created graphics for the above proposals, charts, tables, graphs, info-graphics, call-outs, and photo treatments.
- Participating in multiple book checks for quality assurance and compliance effectively communicated with c-level personnel throughout proposal preparation staged book collating and fabrication create website design via Dreamweaver, WordPress cms, flash templates.
- Developing e-commerce websites with HTML, flash, and WordPress using Paypal.
- Designing and printing business cards, brochures, presentation folder, letterhead, flyers/posters.
- Freelance designer for 'prince george's suite magazine' a local lifestyle magazine.
- Freelance designer for the 'Peabody Institute of music' a John Hopkin's University academic magazine.
- Creating an identity, direct mail promotions and print communications for area businesses.
- Designing theme and graphics for marketing and sales presentations and corporate websites.
- Unpaid created multiple logos and poster designs for various school clubs.
- Teaching customer how to use final cut express and helped with ideas.
Freelance Graphic Designer I Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Freelance Graphic Designer is looking to acquire a position with a company that offers growth opportunities and long-range stability.
Skills : Adobe, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Powerpoint, Graphic Design, Web Design, and Print Design.
- Working in a variety of fields, including medical, industrial, financial, food services, and entertainment.
- Creating a wide range of projects, often using skills outside of the graphic design realm.
- Responsible for keeping up with the latest design trends and software needed to complete the task. This includes, but is not limited to, color schemes, fonts and typography, shape and form, and layout.
- Outside of typical design skills, I also have been asked to utilize copywriting, copy editing, photography, social media, sales, and marketing skills.
- Designing marketing flyers and ads that significantly increased exposure both online and at promotional events.
- Designing creative materials resulting in partnerships with major athletic facilities including 24-hour fitness, crunch, and Mercedes club.
- Effectively drive brand awareness, traffic, and engagement to social media pages including Facebook and Twitter.
- Print design awards and client's satisfaction with product led to repeated referral business.
- Flexible with the ability to take direction, work independently and set creative priorities.
- Executing design decisions, sell concepts, and ensure client expectations are met.
Freelance Graphic Designer II Resume
Headline : Highly creative and multitalented Freelance Graphic designer with 7 years of experience in multimedia marketing and print design. Dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities. Passionate and inventive creator. Accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments.
Skills : Graphic Design, MAC Interface, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Bridge, Wacom Tablet, Autodesk Maya, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Docs, Adobe Soundbooth, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Encore, and Autodesk Autocad.
- Complete any and all graphics requests while keeping up with the fast-paced, deadline-filled world that is the Hollywood entertainment industry.
- Frequently juggle several rush jobs at once while simultaneously completing other personal freelancing projects.
- Accomplishments: created a design for Justin Bieber's #givebackphillipines campaign.
- Designed t-shirt graphics for Darren Criss' (fox's hit show Glee) theatre company, Starkid, and are currently in purchase negotiations.
- Have created several waves of social media marketing designs for up-and-coming Hollywood performers.
- Work under one of the entertainment industry's most influential and powerful professional figures, Scooter Braun.
- Single-handedly solidifying my non-paid internship with the buried life and then maintaining and growing that relationship into a working freelance position as their graphic artist solely via the internet.
- Helped on a small scale film for campus movie festival helped in various groups on campus with media and photography.
- Prepared product images for client e-commerce website using adobe photoshop.
- Responsibilities worked 10 to 20 hours per week for a local graphic design firm.
Freelance Graphic Designer & Web Developer Resume
Summary : 11 years of experience as a Freelance Graphic Designer is now seeking to utilize my creative soul with the ability to think outside the box to obtain full-time employment and help a company's clients with excellent graphical solutions. Willing to relocate.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2010; Adobe CS6; Alpha And Numeric Filing, 55wpm Typing, And Business Communications, Office Equipment Operation: Printer/copiers, Laminators, Binding Machines, Pitney Bowes Postal Meters, and Folding Machines.
- Service a variety of businesses with various graphic designs from business cards to menus
- Design company logos utilizing Adobe Photoshop and Apple Aperture software while collaborating with clients to determine their visual needs
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and illustrator on Apple Macintosh hardware to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Sourcing, compositing, and retouching images for print and web
- Troubleshoot various Macintosh, iOS, peripherals, and A/V devices
- Prepared files for pre-press including flight-checking, producing color proofs and creating press-ready pdf.
- Responsible for designing collateral, ads, posters, brochures, catalogs, emails blasts, and banner ads.
- Accomplishments performed various services including design, corporate branding.
- Design, develop and produce marketing materials on multiple media platforms including print design, web design, and digital informational graphics for an innovative online intermediary between insurers and fitness enthusiasts.
- Pioneer hi-bred international - designed and produced three annual premiums catalogs.
Marketing Consultant & Freelance Graphic Designer Resume
Summary : 16 years of extensive experience as a Freelance Graphic Designer. Expertise in handling aggressive deadlines and juggling multiple projects. I have extensive experience in Printed Media, Editorial and Educational Publishing.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite CC: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- As a consultant, provided creative direction, graphic design, and production of multiple marketing materials, full-line catalogs, packaging, direct mail, branding, photography, and illustrations.
- Supported a $200m durable medical equipment (DME) staff driving double-digit growth through cost control.
- Reduced turn-around time which factored in the DME division winning " division of the year" an unprecedented 7 times.
- Teamed up to increase sales of over $5m of new bath safety product sales in one quarterly campaign.
- Helped secure more than $20m in Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart retail business by producing sales collateral, point of purchase devices, private brands packaging and other marketing materials.
- Achieved, with DME team, over $22m in incremental revenue during a challenging year of competitive bidding legislation by redesigning catalogs, sell sheets, and other marketing tools.
- Collected, transferred and archived files to the database for all types of projects with foreign and domestic vendors following corporate procedures.
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines while staying within budget constraints.
- Work with other professionals in the industry such as copywriters, photographers, marketing specialists, web developers, and printers.
- Demonstrate excellent proofreading skills while also showing high attention to quality and detail.
Freelance Graphic Designer Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Freelance Graphic Designer. It is my passion to have a career designing materials for a company or industry I can truly stand behind and give my heart. Generally, I wish to gain valuable hands-on experience and apply my talent in a fast-paced professional environment.
Skills : Ideation, Graphic Design, Information Architecture, Typography, Visual Hierarchy, UX/UI Design, Marketing, Advertising, and Promotions.
- Flown to at&t headquarters in Dallas to give a presentation of IMC and design to executive board and marketing executives.
- Brand development, sales promotion, public relations campaign, generating " it can wait for " campaign awareness, web traffic growth, and social media management.
- Generating new marketing materials for existing discounts and customer referral programs.
- Guerrilla marketing, creative strategy, production of an original design, and copywriting.
- Research, focus group development, event planning, developing a campaign strategy and statistical measurement systems.
- Strategic consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
- Integrated marketing communications within 18-24 demographic on campus.
- Time management, the ability to perform under pressure while successfully meeting deadlines.
- Designing websites from concept to complete operation, website editing (HTML, flash, CSS, word press, social network).
- Providing a professional work ethic and timeline to create the demand for clients designs needs.
Freelance Graphic Designer Resume
Summary : 17+ years of extensive experience as a Freelance Graphic Designer is now seeking to obtain an interesting and challenging position as a graphic designer and apply my imagination and artistic ability in the area of graphic design. Available for a part-time or contract job in Boulder-Broomfield area.
Skills : Knowledgeable And Proficient In The Use Of Adobe Creative SuiteHTML, CSS & Some PHP, Microsoft Office And Familiar With The Functions Of The Newest Versions Of Internet Browsers.
- Responsibilities collaborated with small business owners to develop and distribute marketing materials to enhance and effectively communicate the ideas of the company in an effort to generate business.
- Photo editing, photo montage (photoshop cs6), event flyers for web & print (Indesign cs6) t-shirt design.
- Accomplishments I've had the opportunity to work within a variety of industries broadening my experience from fashion to corporate level real estate.
- Having the advantage of working with business's at startup allowed me to understand the individual basic needs of the company, incorporating those details into the design scheme.
- Able to interpret creative direction and translate the idea into a completed product.
- Meeting with network consultant and Macintosh technician to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Updating project manager, account managers, business development manager and the president about project status at weekly status meetings.
- Handling all aspects of production responsibilities including government printing office (GPO) vendor selection.
- Designing publications, annual reports, abstract books, reports to Congress, tradeshow exhibits and other print collateral items for hg's government services administration (GSA) clients.
- Responsible for the design, layout and formatting of printed materials integrating typography, photographs, illustrations, charts, maps, and other visual elements.
Freelance Graphic Designer II Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Freelance Graphic Designer. Detail oriented, driven and the creative individual seeking a position that will cultivate/challenge my skills and experiences; offering diverse tasks and opportunity for professional growth/advancements.
Skills : Graphic Design - Logos, Ads, Banners, Posters, Brochures, Newsletters, Magazines, Proficient In InDesign, Photoshop, And Illustrator, and Some Experience With Photography.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their business objectives and requirements of the job/task(s).
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research; thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time; presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
- Providing custom graphic design services to a number of small businesses and individuals.
- Working on a large number of creative projects in conjunction with budding culture, a marketing & advertising agency located in laguna beach, ca.
- Producing creative solutions for a wide range of projects including logos, web pages, brochures, posters, business cards, print ads, web ads, promotional items, portrait photography, product photography, trade show graphics, infographics, style guides, digital illustrations vector artwork, etc.
- Creating the cookbook from front to back, including designing a cover page and overall theme for the content pages.
Freelance Graphic Designer Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Freelance Graphic Designer. Worked within multiple brand standards ensuring that each brands identity is met for each project. Experience with editing, customizing and prepping collateral for well-known brands of the hospitality industry.
Skills : Adobe Creative Cloud, Photography, Layout, Photo Manipulation, Familiar With Web Design, Print Design, Prepress, Illustration, Logo Design, Branding, and Social Media.
- Promoting events and festival to Memphis community work with artists in the creation of brand collateral design and implement new brand voice across the Memphis community control social media (twitter, facebook, Instagram) marketing and press outbid - 2016.
- Creating artwork/concept for the auction including social media art and program guide metamorphosis project - 2016 the metamorphosis project fundraiser is an opportunity to support the Memphis Tennessee gay & lesbian community center's LGBT youth housing initiative.
- Creating marketing materials for local business related to flyer designs as well as social media content.
- Collaborating with the creative team while researching and creating designs for a new product launch.
- Designing marketing materials for color wow, such as; signage, postcards, posters, and billboards.
- Successfully translated subject matter into concrete design for newsletters, promotional materials, and sales collateral.
- Successfully manage and coordinate graphic design projects from concept through completion.
- Assisting clients with establishing priorities and balancing desires against costs.
- Tech-savvy with a strong understanding of adobe illustrator, photoshop, and InDesign.
- Coordinating with various marketing teams to problem solve and achieve goals by required deadlines.