Freight Operations Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seek challenging and rewarding position where prior management, supervisory, administrative experience, personal ability, commitment professionalism would value. An enthusiastic and adventurous civil engineer with seven years' professional experience in civil engineering; ready to take on responsibility.
Skills : Account Management, Evidence Based Practice, Inventory Management.
- Led employees ensure customer satisfaction moving all shipments on time damage free.
- Supervised direct employee work, monitor employee performance, including administration discipline appropriate.
- Planned daily manpower needs set schedules ensure customers' freight delivered picked-up timely damage free.
- Communicated with dispatch various terminals with dock employees coordinate movement trailers freight.
- Developed plan for distributing break loads achieve cut time goals.
- Monitored service freight ensure cut time compliance.
- Monitored and analyze all opportunities to cut costs and improve efficiencies.
- Assisted customers with rate quotes, claim information and setting appointments.
BS In Business Administration, Criminal Justice
Sr.Freight Operations Supervisor Resume
Summary : More than 16 years operations management, logistics, transportation. Skilled managing production style operation with diverse work force. Proven problem solving abilities with enthusiasm for improving operational effectiveness positive customer experience.
Skills : Training, Supply Chain Management, Leadership, Transportation.
- Supervised, trained evaluated 40+ employees.
- Successfully managed outbound, inbound dispatch operations.
- Implemented changes increase re-weigh percentage from 73% to 88%, creating additional revenue.
- Introduced daily safety awareness meetings reduce injures driving accidents.
- Serviced Center has achieved 960+ day's injury free 275+ day's driver accident free.
- Analyzed, realigned 30+ delivery routes to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve p&d measured metrics.
- Helped our service center attain bronze certification in Lean.
Jr.Freight Operations Supervisor Resume
Headline : Achieve all business goals while increasing personal development highest possible level, keeping good balance between work and home. Recognized for team-building and leadership skills and determination to lead by example to motivate united teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Management, Microsoft Excel.
- Managed equipment pools ensure that goals achieved.
- Suggested network design changes improve freight flow productivity.
- Responsible day-to-day operations set up.
- Reduced total company schedules and empty miles to reduce cost without compromising service.
- Assisted and supervise all activity relating freight assembly centers reship operations within your assigned area.
- Assisted all employees involved in the operation to verify load factor and utility of equipment.
- Communicated problems encountered at your assigned Service Centers or meet and turn points up the chain of command until the problem is resolved.
Associates In Criminal Justice
Asst.Freight Operations Supervisor Resume
Summary : Secure challenging rewarding position that offers responsibility, upward mobility based accomplishments, knowledge, moving business ahead. move forward utilizing experience, skills, growth potential professionalism order ,effective career ahead.
Skills : Fleet Management/dispatching, Dock Operations/supervision, 3PL LTL/TL/Temp Control LTL, Sales Executive.
- Promoted providing safe work environment for all employees, day to day staffing for optimal production.
- Managed employees on providing damage free freight for customers while maintaining trailer utilization at above company goal.
- Ensured on time Out bound departures.
- Ensured all customer pickups are done safe timely manner.
- Developed DSRs provide Great customer service.
- Ensured damage free freight loading and the correct sequence loading of all routes.
- Established 5S metrics for dock and office.
- 1990(Valle Lindo HS - El Monte, CA)
Associate.Freight Operations Supervisor Resume
Summary : Several years transportation experience within trucking industry retail industry. Extremely passionate Supply Chain/Logistics.
Desires a role as a teacher assistant/para-educator.
Skills : Hazmat,TWIC Card,Inventory Management,Forklift & Heavylift Certification.
- Managed cross-dock freight operation of lbs.
- Coordinated arrivals of 60-120 trailers day coming from freight assembly centers dcity operation.
- Motivated inform workforce through tactical talks regularly.
- Provided one-on-one coaching and guidance help employees meet company standards.
- Ensured compliance with company policies DOT ,OSHA regulations.
- Created Standard Work Instructions handling of critical accounts.
- Reconciled fleet inventory daily.
- Prepared the dock for a smooth transition to the outbound shift.
Bachelor Of Business Administration In International Business
Freight Operations Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Transportation logistics professional well-versed materials management inventory reconciliation. Effectively develops implements process controls quality improvement initiatives that reduce costs increase company revenue.
Skills : Management, Lean, Forklift Operator.
- Made sure these drivers/dockworkers loaded these trailers safety drivers pulling them.
- managed these trailers separate lanes, we have only so many trailers that could be loaded per lane.
- Supervised material flow, storage and global order fulfillment.
- Redirected shipments en route response customer requests.
- Communicated all emergencies, delays due weather and carrier schedule changes to customers and supervisors.
- Oversaw hiring and training of 15 new employees each quarter.
- Picked products for specific routes according to pick sheets.
GED In Warehouse Learning Gradually How To Do Other Things
Freight Operations Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Obtain position that will enable use strong organizational skills, educational background, ability work well with people. Well versed in all aspects of production including quality improvement, inventory management, machine operation and safety programs.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint Presentations, Word, Outlook.
- Effectively managed inbound/outbound processing of various freight.
- Consistently met or exceed productivity goals.
- Supervised manage personnel operations ensure efficient loading, unloading, processing of customer shipments.
- Supervised plan hourly employee schedules meet daily operations goals.
- Enforced all company, FMCSR, OSHA DOT policies, rules, regulations laws as required.
- Ensured customer's freight delivered picked-up timely damage free.
- Coached, train and develop employees consistent with company policy.
BA In Marketing
Freight Operations Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Further career leader competitive rewarding company; while, combining the knowledge have gained customer service with understanding operations better serve customers. Experience in leadership skills, multi-tasking strengths and excellent customer service. Currently pursuing my teaching credentials in special education and love working with children.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Supervising.
- Planned pickups and delivery operation, working with all parts ensure Customer satisfaction daily.
- Responsible for scheduling freight to move to other locations via trucks (to cities) with line haul to assure timely arrivals while maintaining the daily circle of life.
- Managed maintenance of all equipment within service center, which entails service of forklifts, tractors and trailers.
- Responsible for day to day review all Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Supervised underground storage tanks (UST) maintenance, order parts etc.
- Assisted in customer service, scheduled appointments, pickups working with OS & D as well as the loading and unloading of freight out/into trailers.
- Managed crews up to twenty employees or more, to include office personnel.
Lead Freight Operations Supervisor Resume
Objective : Value add leader with strong experience growth development of others. Thrive business environments that promote encourage great teamwork. Excellent communication skills through experience customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS X.
- Certified in CPR and blood borne pathogens.
- Handled approximately $3.6 million in salary administration for hourly employees.
- Ensured production goals met managing tonnage, payroll and other administrative functions.
- Completed nine week Freight Management Trainee Program.
- Consistently conducted team to meet or exceeded daily production goals.
- Effectively led others in a fast paced, extremely time sensitive environment.
- Truckload received the highest fuel efficiency and environmental performance award.
Associate In Global Logistics And Distribution Management
Freight Operations Supervisor Resume
Summary : Construction Management graduate with over ten years management experience fast paced union and non-union settings; thorough understanding project management including planning execution with strong attention detail.
Skills : Materials Management, Shipping And Receiving, Negotiation, Planning And Organization, Supply Chain Management, Data Entry, Scheduling, Warehouse Management, LTL.
- Managed LTL operations including Inbound, Outbound, Freight Assembly Center, & City Dispatch.
- Led Cleveland Region Dimension Capture training implementing $30 million project.
- Participated regional continuous improvement initiatives identify quick win opportunities city operations.
- Received Quarterly Leader Award nomination first quarter 2012.
- Created Safety training schedule for Columbus Service Center.
- Maintained employee productivity commitment quality facilitating Lean training ,nitiatives implementing applicable improvements.
- Maintained safe and injury free work environment.
AAS In Construction Management