General Manager Of Operations Resume
Summary : Logical, detail-oriented, and hardworking individual with an education in finance and experience in management, looking for a job in financial analysis or financial management.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Financial Statement Analysis, Risk Management.
- Provided excellent customer satisfaction through coordination and direction of a large staff of individuals Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly .
- Controlled of P&L Manages Crew Performance and the Wage Review Program.
- Established Store Objectives and Action Plans for Sales, Profit and People.
- Managed Supervise Customer Service Associates Daily Cafe Operations Primary Liaison For Outside Business Associates.
- Managed Daily Paperwork To Monitor .
- Handled payroll, taxes, book keeping, insurances, and basic office duties.
- Responsible for Coaching/Counseling in improvement techniques.
Sr. General Manager Of Operations Resume
Summary : MD and General Surgeon with more than 15 years' experience performing surgeries on trauma and critical care patients. Extensive knowledge of anesthesia, complex lacerations, thoracic, cervical and abdominal wounds, proficient in Central and Peripheral Vascular Trauma lesions and repairs.
Skills : Advanced Laparoscopic, Oncologic and Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Consistently met and exceeded department expectations for productivity and accuracy levels.
- Researched and customized service proposals for clients.
- Developed promotional programs to optimize revenue levels.
- Built strong client relationships and provided high value-adding services.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and processed payments.
- Demonstrated use and care of merchandise.
Jr. General Manager Of Operations Resume
Summary : Looking for a position where can utilize management skills to lead a team to show top results in given projects. familiar with high demand situations and have been commended for dependability and trustworthiness.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, BuilderTrend.
- Supervised construction and extraction workers.
- Oversaw daily construction activities.
- Evaluated site.
- Worked with architects and engineers to plan project.
- Decided on construction requirements including materials, personnel.
- Coordinated procurement of materials.
- Negotiated all services and subcontracts.
Bachelor's In Construction Management
General Manager Of Operations/Analyst Resume
Headline : Business Manager by degree, passion for people and processes. Performance driven toward and through task completion. Solid supervisory and seasoned customer service and sales experience.
Skills : Quickbooks, Spreadsheets, Computer , Customer Service, Inventory Management, Scheduling.
- Helped cultivate a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level.
- Responsible for all aspects of center operations and floor management including entertainment, food, beverage, equipment and property.
- Facilitated fulfillment of center goals and company initiatives.
- Provided leadership and vision to the center staff.
- Controlled labor and expenses in all areas of operations.
- Analyzed variances and initiated corrective actions.
- Managed the day-to-day operations of the facility.
Associate Of Arts In Business Management
Asst. General Manager Of Operations Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and meaningful position that enables to utilize education, industry experience, leadership skills and personal attributes to contribute to the success of a small to medium size organization.
Skills : Machine Operator, Production, Customer Service.
- Scheduled, planned and organized work and communicates goals.
- Ensured staff compliance of standards and procedures, identified opportunities for improvement and resolved issues.
- Assigned necessary resources to complete each task.
- Read and interpreted specs, building plans.
- Kept track of inventory, scheduling, maintenance, and staffing were a few of many job responsibilities.
- Developed employee handbooks (management, foh, boh).
- Redefined job duties to ensure streamlined expectations between multiple unique venues.
Associates In Entrepreneurship
Associate General Manager Of Operations Resume
Summary : To continue to grow in a management role within the landscape industry in order to ensure company growth that demonstrates top quality workmanship and customer relations.
Skills : Management, Team management, Customer service.
- Collaborated with outside vendors and agencies to create general campaigns and exclusive events to increase patronage/membership at the facility.
- Implemented a company-wide beer/liquor inventory program.
- Reduced overall product commended performance loss by 68%.
- Created Guest Satisfaction and Management Implementation plans.
- Adepted in customer care, Carefully track sales and research growing market trends.
- Maintained and updated an engaging social media experience.
- Created co-branded building and user training marketing materials for the three businesses.
General Manager Of Operations III Resume
Objective : Seeking a professional career in a field where can remain actively involved in athletic operations, coaching and programming. This will allow the opportunity to utilize athletic experiences, love of the game of baseball and sports in general to help others achieve personal athletic fulfillment.
Skills : Welding, Sales, Project Management.
- Built an effective, cohesive, loyal and highly-respected Leadership team.
- Established and maintained yearly budget for company.
- Responsible for maintaining quality customer relationships to ensure retention.
- Developed and maintained long-term client relationships, which lead to renewal of contracts.
- Performed site walk-throughs with customers to ensure high quality work and services.
- Evaluated profit/loss and implement changes.
- Responsible for Custom designing for commercial and residential clients.
High School Diploma
General Manager Of Operations II Resume
Summary : Effective and accountable in high-profile executive roles. Overcome complex business challenges and make high-stakes decisions using experience-backed judgment, strong work ethic and irreproachable integrity. Respected as a proponent of empowerment and accountability.
Skills : Supervisor, Managing, Human Resources, Leadership, Quality Assurance, Training & Development.
- Estimated and created proposals for construction projects and maintenance contracts.
- Ordered materials for all land and snow operations.
- Developed and managed daily and weekly production schedules to ensure routine construction and maintenance operations are performed in a timely and excellent manner.
- Opened General Manager for full service Pizza and Bar.
- Responsible for Sales, staffing, HR, staff relations, guest satisfaction, food safety and sanitation, liaison to corporate to insure concept integrity and adherence to all company policies.
- Responsible for all operational areas, including guest relations, profits, top line sales, local marketing and facilities upkeep.
- Accountable for food/beverage costs and recipe adherence.
Bachelor's In Business
General Manager Of Operations I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the industry, to utilize experience in business management and enrich current knowledge and skills.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Social Media, Cash Management, Customer Service.
- Responsible for all operations of facility, including hiring, training, ordering, scheduling, menu design, POS training, guest services and all other .
- Recruited, interviewed, hired, trained and managed 6 Managers and 175 employees.
- Maintained low staff turnover through effective motivational management.
- Achieved $7M+ annual sales.
- Managed all profit lines, labor cost, and monthly inventories.
- Reviewed all schedules to insure adherence to corporate guidelines to achieve labor targets.
- Started at the stock room and moved up from printing presses to digital machines and currently the General Manager.
General Manager Of Operations Resume
Summary : Over twenty years in Supply Chain Management. Promoted to higher levels of responsibility with an exemplary record of reducing costs while continuing to build cognitive teams and infrastructure. Have operational turn around experience.
Skills : Inventory Management, Department Management, General Management, District Management.
- Oversaw the entire production staff.
- Responsible for Customer service via telephone, internet & face to face, operating a multi-line phone system, scheduling customer appointments.
- Able to boost sales from the prior year by 25% by avidly booking each customer that called for an estimate.
- Able to sort incoming trucks/dumpsters into recyclable bins, resale items, construction waste, and household trash & eliminate uneeded labor hours.
- Successfully transitioned from 'office manager' to 'recycling manager' to 'general laborer' to 'accountant' at all times of the day.
- Responsible for each aspect of finding, preparing, and opening the retail space.
- Responsible for 325 personnel including sales services, warehousing, distribution and logistics, procurement and customer service teams.
BS In Sciences And Management