Global Commodity Manager Resume
Headline : Effective commercial and financial negotiations, cost savings and management in various business segments.
Skills : New Product Introduction, MSFT Office, SAP, Agile, NetSuite, Oracle.
- Responsible for providing category strategies that meet corporate requirements along with roadmap pricing, lead times, capacity, and component availability: while, communicating this information to the appropriate groups within Logitech.
- Provided a12-month rolling forecast to each of key suppliers to ensure capacity and product availability.
- Communicated with internal business units to provide guidance to key suppliers for phase-in and phase-out plans for new products.
- Coordinated the processing of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) between our Legal department and BU's to cover engineering discussions without compromising Logitech's Position.
- Analyzed weaknesses and strengths of future key partners as part of choosing strong and flexible suppliers.
- Facilitated design lead team meetings.
- Drove key discussions with new partners.
Certificate In Project Management
Sr. Global Commodity Manager Resume
Headline : Accomplished and driven supply chain professional with demonstrated success with the entire formal strategic sourcing process from spend analysis through contract implementation.
Skills : Purchasing, Sourcing, Analysis.
- Responsible for the sourcing and procurement of finished goods from offshore suppliers.
- Increased global sales from $2.3 million to $3.2 million.
- Manufactured, marketed, and distributed vehicles in almost every country in the world, with 215,000 employees with over 155 billion in revenues.
- Led global efforts for market entry of Dell's new tablet business in regions/.
- Managed positive relationships with suppliers.
- Directed a global supply chain of 80+ suppliers with an annual $14M spend.
- Developed the Metals Commodity Team's global strategy to position supply chain to meet future key OCD deliverables.
Bachelors Of Art In Economics
Lead Global Commodity Manager Resume
Summary : An energetic, creative, goal oriented Supply Chain professional with a proven track record in manufacturing practices and commodity management with significant accomplishments in cost reduction and process improvements.
Skills : Negotiation, Research.
- Received PO request, issue to supplier and coordinate expediting.
- Interfaced with Flextronics, Sanmina, Jabil, Solectron, and CMAC during Nortel's successful externalization of manufacturing operations.
- Preferred Strategic Suppliers in both commodities.
- Led the global sourcing strategy for chemicals, resins, metals and specialty membrane chemistry.
- Coordinated supply chain activities for new product integrations.
- Collaborated with Engineering, Operations and Marketing executives in developing business initiatives Accomplishments Achievements Leading a global .
- Recruited into Motorola Operations to successfully manage Passive Global Commodity team delivering product launch readiness and cost reduction .
Asst. Global Commodity Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced professional with a record of achievement including successfully implemented cost reduction initiatives and contract management in both production materials and services. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Results driven and effective negotiator.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics Management, Inventory Control, Management.
- Negotiated greater than $10 million in annual cost savings through global competitive bids, technical cost reductions, global sourcing.
- Created raw material contractual agreements tied to raw material indices to ensure competitive, market level pricing from suppliers.
- Supported the sourcing and start of production on over fifteen (15) new product development launches in multiple regions globally.
- Advised senior level management on the status of procurement actions, including problems encountered and proposed solutions to program difficulties.
- Responsible for RFI and RFQ packages and knowledgeable on cost build up related to Material, Labor, Burden, SG&A, and Profit.
- Collaborated with Engineering, Operations and Program Management to achieve best in class product performance without cost increases through redesign and/or resourcing efforts.
- Eliminated price threats from the supply base through cost breakdown analysis and competitive bids in order to maintain threat mitigation rate of greater than 90%.
Bachelor Of Business Administration
Associate Global Commodity Manager Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in Supply Chain / Strategic Sourcing experience utilizing key personal strengths ISO Implementation successfully achieved with three different companies. Involved in fifteen au ISO audits with no major findings. Familiar with multiple ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, BaaN) and their implementation.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, IOS, Windows, ERP systems.
- Led a 10 person commodity team with representatives from Sweden, Germany, Japan and China.
- Managed worldwide strategic sourcing and purchasing activities for high volume, custom designed, mechanical components used in mobile phones.
- Responsible for implementing material changes for 13 plants.
- Managed corporate center of excellence for axles, hydraulic hose, and connectors.
- Developed, implemented, and managed global commodity strategy across all IR businesses for total commodity value approximately $70M.
- Achieved 7% savings by consolidating to 3 strategic suppliers.
- Offered the opportunity to learn a new set of commodities including industrial gas, first fill lubricants, MRO chemicals/lubricants and the services of chemical management, coatings, quality, environmental, and financial Services.
Bachelor Of Science In Business
Global Commodity Manager I Resume
Objective : To provide employer a value driven work effort that can capitalize on multi-faceted experience and education to fill a position that requires leadership, business management, and problem solving skills.
Skills : Excel, PowerPoint, Negotiation , Value Analysis.
- Developed strategic plan to centralize purchasing globally for said commodities following through with implementation.
- Identified preferred suppliers.
- Built positive relationships in order to maintain long-term partnerships.
- Identified opportunities for global leverage and purchasing power.
- Negotiated with preferred vendors to obtain the greatest value while ensuring the attainment of objectives in quality, delivery, service, and cost.
- Acted contract manager for said commodities.
- Established annual budget and cost savings initiatives.
MBA In Mechanical Engineering
Lead Global Commodity Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a high-level position in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management and/or Production utilizing the skills developed through previous work experience and college education that will support company growth.
Skills : Contract Negotiation, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management.
- Responsible for the strategic development & implementation of commodity & supply chain strategies to reduce total costs.
- Supported bearings, pneumatic, fuel, and hydraulic valves, solenoids, and actuation.
- Developed a strategic commodity supply base that creates and sustains a competitive advantage through the utilization of global markets, leveraging of spend, and leveraging of technologies.
- Negotiated all contracts and manage on-going relationship with strategic suppliers.
- Provided commodity support to New Program Teams including supplier selection, cost, and schedules.
- Drove savings expectations in line with profit plan and overall business objectives.
- Responsible for supplier selection/de-selection, supplier evaluation & performance, and supply base rationalization.
Master Of Business
Global Commodity Manager II Resume
Objective : Experience supported by a BSBA degree focused on purchasing and materials management and production and operations management, as well as corporate training from the Automotive industry.
Skills : Procurement, Logistics Management, Inventory Control, Management.
- Reduced lead-time for all steel suppliers from 21 days to 15 days.
- Credited for achieving over $9 million in cost savings and reductions in fiscal year.
- Responsible for the procurement of milled and CNC turned parts ($45M spend) for Ingersoll Rand manufacturing facilities world wide Cost Savings .
- Developed a model to assign each supplier a risk score based on possible impact to the business.
- Fiscally responsible for procuring over $400 Million of Wire harness material and coverings globally.
- Commercially strategized, aligned and negotiated the turnover.
- Investigated, present and deliver to executive management vertical integration opportunities, advanced technology developments and value chain mapping .
Bachelor Of Business
Global Commodity Manager III Resume
Headline : A highly credentialed, with over twenty years of broad global leadership experience in sales, strategic business development, project management, product marketing and operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Purchasing, Sales.
- Responsible for procurement and supply chain for engines and transmissions leading negotiations with companies like CAT, Allison, Detroit Diesel, .
- Conducted negotiations, business reviews and develop supplier contracts.
- Administered software and programming to complete precious metal activities.
- Designed systems to provided tight controls moving bullion from a Global bank to salts manufactures onto TE plants and plating supply base.
- Negotiated all drop ship terms.
- Managed and administer web based software and all other functions of metal reclaim activities worth $100MM annually providing continuous cost savings.
- Negotiated global precious metal leasing programs to support global hedging program.
Doctor Of Jurisprudence
Global Commodity Manager Resume
Summary : Results driven professional with over 15 years of experience in negotiating strategic agreements with large multinational companies. Credible leader and reliable professional who quickly builds relationships with both internal and external partners to drive collaboration and bring value to the company.
Skills : Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Contract Negotiation, Cost Reduction, Project Management.
- Identified 6 key SOX issues to corporate auditing personnel providing solutions in PM purchasing and reclaim systems.
- Developed, communicated and maintained the commodity strategies for catalyst, molecular sieve, and adsorbents Investigate and facilitate the qualification .
- Identified opportunities, structured partnerships and captured savings while increasing service levels.
- Responsible for $150M worth of spend worldwide of pulleys, tensioners, water pumps, thermostats Project manager for resourcing, implementing, .
- Negotiated $532K worth of Days Payment Outstanding savings by getting 4 suppliers to be at payments terms.
- Managed $89 Million Global spend for MRO and direct materials Negotiate annual Electricity and Gas contracts ($350K estimated saving over three years).
- Developed and managed multiple strategic vendor relationships across commodity worth $42M annually.