Government Account Manager Resume
Summary : Sales professional with 18 years of marketing, sales management and technical data networking experience. Skilled at bridging strategic business imperatives with solutions for decision makers through a strong financial and technical acumen.
Skills : Telecom Service, Equipment And Professional Svcs Sales.
- Responsible for Account management, project management, design, implementation and sales of data.
- Possessed adaptability and a wealth of product knowledge, project management and customer interfacing experience.
- Proved instrumental in generating new business and maintaining the accounts of current customers.
- Coordinated and provisioned largest purely cloud-based Voice/Data hybrid solutions for US Navy 911 RMS command consisting of VOIP via MPLS featuring physical and switched diversity over dual access onto SS7 network using CISCO routing and switching.
- Coordinated and provisioned managed OC3 Internet backbone for Navy Region S.W.
- Coordinated, provisioned and expanded data and voice services for Navy Special Warfare Group (NAVSPECWARGRU) command.
- Finished 09 as the leading inside sales rep for the north and south carolina, third leading rep in the southeast.
Sr. Government Account Manager Resume
Headline : Sales, Technology and Marketing Professional Market Growth, New Product Line Sales, Revenue Growth Accomplished, diverse and motivated professional consistently recognized for accomplishments in the Technology and Sales field. Innovative and successful in growing new sales territories and establishing business relationships.
Skills : Sales Management, Marketing, Microsoft Office, Contract Management.
- Searched for and received requests for bids and proposals for K-12 Schools, Universities, State, Local and Federal Government agencies.
- Designed the systems they wanted or requested based off specifications and regulations.
- Sold them on the benefit of a custom manufactured product.
- Attended and assisted with the setup, production and running of booths at gaming and technology conferences.
- Used websites ( Fbo.gov, Smartprocure, fedbizzopps, Kansas PTAC, etc.) to identify clientele, find new customers and pursue the correct demographic.
- Worked with distributors and manufacturers to have access to every product our clients would need.
- Cold Called and registered with hundreds of Schools and Government agencies websites to obtain access to their vendor's list and or procurement sites.
Jr. Government Account Manager Resume
Headline : Top Account Manager with an MBA in Marketing Management and 15+ years of Sales, Marketing, and Business Development experience for multibillion-dollar global corporations including FedEx, Verizon, and IBM, seeking a new opportunity. Extensive experience leading sales teams and managing key consumer, government, and corporate accounts.
Skills : MS Office, Photoshop, POS, Salesforce.
- Built relationships with Schools and Government agencies and sold them on Custom Built solutions.
- Started at Cybertron as the Academic and Governments accounts manager.
- Managed 54 accounts in a territory that includes headquarter offices in D.C.
- Marketed and sold FedEx Office services to Federal government agencies and contractors.
- Performed the full life cycle of new business development, including prospecting, cold calling, scheduling meetings.
- Performed client needs assessments, selling products and services, using consultative sales techniques, negotiating contracts.
- Forecasted and managed a pipeline for revenue opportunities for all government agencies.
Master Of Business
Government Account Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Results oriented sales professional with over 13 years of success providing enterprise solutions for AT&T, IBM and Oracle Corporation. Looking for enterprise solution technology sales position. Sold million dollar software and consulting solutions to global companies in pharmaceutical, financial, CPG, Law, Gov't, Education and telecommunications industries.
Skills : CRM, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Strategic Selling.
- Responsible for computer hardware and services sales to public sector accounts in Indiana.
- Obtained the State of Indiana Government Computer PC Services Contract.
- Sold computer hardware to government agencies Responsible for forecasting for computer and network product lines Organized and managed trade show .
- Initiated and fostered the development of new government sales markets, utilizing multiple awards schedules.
- Worked to identify the business as a minority women owned business to create revenue streams across all levels of computer systems integration sales.
- Purchased Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
- Responsible for revenue growth in 19 state territory.
Batchelor Of Science
Government Account Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : To secure a position where can serve others as well as utilize and enhance professional skills. A very detailed-oriented person with superior written and verbal communication skills. Possess strong organizational and time management skills, which qualifies to be productive and efficient as a leader.
Skills : Languages Fluent in English and Spanish, Leadership.
- Represented Hertz in the Car Rental Agreement negotiations with the Defense Transportation Management Office.
- Responsible for the State of MI account for AT&T Wireless.
- Required to call on government accounts in key counties, cities and municipalities in order to obtain net new recurring revenue.
- Successfully negotiated and signed contract with the State of MI valued at $1.4 million.
- Developed long-term business plan in collaboration with state .
- Responsible for the management of accounts including Department of Interior, Department of Education.
- Courted and GSA as well as quasi-government accounts such as Red Cross and Farm Credit Administration.
Associate In Social Science
Government Account Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : To attain a consultative sales role where can develop and deliver sustainable solutions through well-established business relationships with key external and internal business partners that will enhance brand equity and grow revenue.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, Salesforce.
- Hired to be part of a new government division.
- Developed and executed sales plans to generate new business resulting in consistent revenue achievement.
- Responsible for management and oversight.
- Traveled to facilitate customer trainings on portals, products, services, etc.
- Facilitated trainings for peers and upper management regarding new policies and procedures.
- Served as point of contact for customers purchasing under Federal and State & Local Government guidelines to include FSS, GSA, WSCA, etc.
- Provided direct interface for daily operational and customer service support for internal/external customers.
Master Of Business Administration
Government Account Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a professional technical career with growth potential. Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Identified as subject matter expert for consolidated billing and reporting self- service products.
- Partnered with Implementation, Contracts and Finance to review and maintain customer profiles and contracts to assist with segmented database management.
- Facilitated trainings to be proficient in the company's self-service options for the customers.
- Motivated peers and encourages teamwork to reach established team goals based off the department targets.
- Developed active learning workshops to improve basic skills needed to perform job duties as an online phone coordinator.
- Assisted management with call/email escalations regarding billing, ordering, and provisioning.
- Consulted customers on comprehensive facilities maintenance solutions through delivering quality Industrial goods and services to help them effectively manage their facilities.
Masters Of Science
Government Account Manager II Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position in sales management, where proven ability to build relationships with Government decision makers will generate results in a quota driven environment. Professional Profile 20+ years of sales experience in the industrial/government market.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sugar, Salesforce, Cold Calling, Prospecting, Management.
- Respopnsible for consulting, training, negotiation, presentations, customer coaching, product research, partnering with vendors and regular follow-up in executing customer acquisition of goods and services.
- Built strategic relationships with key decision makers to monopolize their business and aggregate their budgetary spend to Grainger through offering limitless value.
- Facilitated customer access to Contract vehicles (Cooperative and Government), E-Pro Platforms, Energy, Inventory and Supply Chain Mgmt.
- Served as a liaison with product manufacturers, suppliers, integrators, contractors to provide sustainable solutions to Commercial, Corporate organizations and Federal Agencies.
- Achieved over goal performance at 113%.
- Exceeded Annual Goal in fragile Economy finishing at 103%.
- Managed two large contracts with GSA & DOD, USAF BPA & Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI).
Associates In General Studies
Government Account Manager I Resume
Headline : Diverse and creative sales professional with a long track record of managing sales cycles of marketing, b2b client-relationships and within vertical industries. Experience also includes working through innovative consumer retail fronts on an individual basis. Highly adaptable to cultured environments with the ability to think outside of the box while maintaining company focus and acuity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer service.
- Increased customer loyalty by identifying business solutions to maintain and grow existing customer base.
- Analyzed statistical data and interfaced with sales to present findings to clients to increase sales.
- Served as a point of contact to resolve all voice and data issues.
- Circulated Ohio territory developing existing accounts via relationship management, placement of solutions, and installation of solutions into account processes; indirectly responsible for 3 staff.
- Responded to RFPs/RFQs and maintained sales activity via horizon reports, pipeline management, forecasting, and strategic selling plans.
- Coordinated and maintained travel and expense budget.
- Performed at 101% to goal in 2005 and 138% to goal increase over prior year.
Bachelors Of Science In Entomology
Government Account Manager Resume
Headline : Wireless technology has changed the footprint of today's business, regardless of the industry. As a wireless technology consultant help customers identify the best solutions for their complex business environment, while controlling costs and increasing revenue through connected devices.
Skills : Business To Business Account Management, Business Management, Bilingual Spanish.
- Serviced 200 of the highest revenue generating Federal Government account.
- Improved revenue growth, reduced churn, extended customer life cycle through targeted marketing.
- Successfully reduced churn from 5.0% to .09%, past due balance from 18% to 3.4%, and receiving Special Recognition Spotlight.
- Responsible for managing current client relationships Coordinating with government medical directors and pre-hospital first responders to leverage .
- Traveled the East Coast, demonstrating an advanced engineered.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sale to include lead generation, product delivery, bidding and closing.
- Coordinated route planning and delivery of product to the end user.
MBA In Business