Head Dental Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as Head Dental Assistant Specialist with UTMB, that will allow to utilize organizational & communication skills to contribute to a safe and efficient working environment.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Orders, stocks, and supplies of all dental and office supplies.
- Assists with four handed dentistry.
- Composites and amalgam restorations.
- Fixes and removes prosthodontics.
- Restores implants after placement.
- Extractions, diagnostic impressions, pouring and trimming of dental casts.
- Fabricates of custom impression trays.
- Sends out dental lab cases and tracking of incoming cases.
Sr. Head Dental Assistant Resume
Summary : To secure a Head Dental Assistant position utilizing the work experience to develop organization.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Follows up with patients post treatment.
- Reviews and records patient's medical histories.
- Charts conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by Dentist.
- Orders and monitors office and dental supplies.
- Ensures patients get positive Dental experience.
- Gives treatment to patients in order to produce comfort, education and motivation to patients.
- Ensures compliance with both Federal and State rules and regulations regarding disease prevention and infection control.
- Maintains high standards of quality and productivity to ensure ongoing business and production development and professional growth of staff.
Jr. Head Dental Assistant Resume
Objective : Certified Dental Assistant experienced in direct patient care, routine laboratory tasks, creating and updating patient records and general office management. Organized and detailed-oriented Dental Assistant versed in instructing patients on proper dental hygiene techniques to maintain optimal oral health. Compassionate Dental Assistant well-versed in four-handed chair side dentistry, routine restorations and intra-oral techniques. Also well versed with sedation dentistry and after care procedures.
Skills : Inventory Management, Lab Work, Sedation, Pediatrics, Fast Learner, Dentrix, Managment Of Team.
- Politely answered phones and scheduled or confirmed office appointments and surgeries.
- Set up examination room and dental trays in preparation for examinations and procedures.
- Successfully assisted the dentist by performing four-handed dentistry and other chair-side duties.
- Completed patient paperwork and scanned into Dentrix system.
- Alerted other staff when patients arrived and prepared records for dentist review.
- Accurately recorded treatment information in patient records.
- Assisted dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies when necessary.
- Worked closely with patients, before, during and after dental procedures.
- Diligently cleaned instruments and work areas in accordance with sterilization and disinfectant protocol.
Head Dental Assistant I Resume
Objective : Looking to obtain a Head Dental Assistant position that will require to utilize strong people skills, organizational abilities, problem solving abilities and general office skills to contribute to greater office efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Customer Service, Comuter Softwares, Billing, Payroll, 10 Key.
- Prepares tools, equipment and materials - takes x-rays of patients' teeth for diagnostic purposes.
- Keeps doctor's instruments disinfected and laid out for use.
- Assists with procedures -Handed tools, used suction and swabs, applied topical anesthetics.
- Keeps orderly and accurate patient records of treatment information and medical and dental history.
- Instructs patients regarding general home care.
- Gives postoperative procedures -Handles some bills and payments.
- manages all supplies, purchases and inventory for clinic.
- Keeps dental materials prepared when necessary: amalgam, impression material and cements.
Head Dental Assistant II Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity to utilize skills in a team and goal oriented environment an also looking to grow within that company.
Skills : Dentrix, EagleSoft, Softdent, Patterson.
- Took patient's blood pressure reading and reviewing health history.
- Charted restorations Taking and recording patient's blood pressure, reviewing medical history.
- Assisted in restorations, Veeners, Endodontics, Oral Surgery procedures.
- Responsible for digital Dentistry taking digital impressions using Cerec three dimensional Imagining Software System.
- Responsible for Placement of implant crowns.
- Assisted in Orthodontic treatments.
- Trained dental students to aquire the appropiate dental skills.
- Took and poured impression for study cast as well as pre-eliminary impressions.
Head Dental Assistant III Resume
Summary : To obtain a Head Dental Assistant position to utilize various skills and personable nature which help to develop the company.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Prepares wax bite blocks and im pression trays for use.
- Adjusts dental appliances to produce and m aintain norm al function.
- Provides patients with proposed treatm ent plans and cost estim ates.
- Records and reviews patient m edical histories.
- Exposes and develops x-ray film Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatm ent by dentist.
- Maintains patient recall system Rem ove sutures and dressings.
- Makes impressions for study casts.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Assists dentist in m anagem ent of m edical or dental em ergencies.
Head Dental Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over years of experience as Head Dental Assistant improvement, maintain confidentiality, and utilize the available technology to ensure accuracy and completeness using attention to detail, computer/technical skills, honesty and integrity.
Skills : Medical, Management, Organizing.
- Verified insurance information and demographics with patient.
- Assisted doctors with various procedures, such as root canals, crowns, amalgam and composite fillings, impressions, and passing instruments.
- Administered topical anesthesia.
- Sterilized dental instruments and equipment using autoclave and other sterilizing machines.
- Sterilized operative rooms following appropriate guidelines after procedures.
- Performed periodic maintenance of operatories and equipment.
- Inventoried and ordered dental supplies.
- Adhered to proper infection control guidelines, before, during, and after dental procedures.
- Seated patients and recorded vital signs.
Associate Head Dental Assistant Resume
Headline : To obtain a four-handed/chair side dental assistant position along with working in a high pace office environment that will challenge to strive and achieve the absolute best of abilities commensurate 14 years of experience.
Skills : Management, Organsizing.
- Responsible for all dental supply ordering for the entire office, meeting with all dental supply representatives and scheduling of employee hours for the month.
- Highly experienced with four handed chair side dental assisting.
- Highly knowledgeable in dental lab work involving in-office full and partial denture prosthetics.
- Highly experienced in making chair side temporary prosthetics for crown and bridge work.
- Assisted chair side for over a year with an oral surgeon that our office hired as an associate.
- Took alginate impressions for denture prosthetic.
- Trained for in office deep bleaching as well as highly skilled in making personal take home bleaching trays for Nite white or Day white bleaching systems.
- Trained and skilled in placement of matrixes for resin and amalgam restorations.
Lead Head Dental Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a clinical assistant or front office position where education and proven accomplishments will enable to contribute to a medical or dental office.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Customer Service, Sales, Team Player.
- Assisted doctor with patient treatments.
- Set up procedure trays, took and recorded radio graphs.Did treatment planning according to Dr.s recommendations.
- Did sterilization to Osha specifications.
- Ordered office supplies, Inventory control of laboratory and procedure supplies.
- Responsible for in coming and out going of patience laboratory prostodontic orders.
- Controlled flow of staff to patient care.
- Checked insurance information, patient scheduling, record keeping.
Head Dental Assistant Resume
Summary : Head Dental Assistant is to plan, coordinate, implement and monitor the health, dental and safety services of the agency according to the Head Start Performance Standards, Ohio department of Jobs and Family Services (ODJFS) and other regulations, policies and procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office Proficient, Quick Books, Medical experience.
- Assisted opening practice ordering supplies, developed and executed back office systems.
- Reviews patient record if available and, using standard practices and procedural instructions as a guide,
- Determines what instruments and materials will probably be needed and lays them out.
- Passes equipment to the dentist upon request.Prepares patient for dentist by seating patient, adjusting chair for convenient angle, and draping patient and in the case of children, calms and reassures the patient so work can proceed expeditiously.
- Schedules all patients, determining time intervals according to type of work to be done and the probability of the dentist being able to treat more than one patient at a time
- Operates a conventional dental radiographic machine to make intra-oral, periapical, bite wing and occlusal images, a cephalometric radiographic machine to make various extra-oral images.
- Places and positions suction tubes in patient's mouth using standard practice and following dentist's instructions.