Head Manager Resume
Summary : Head Manager position was to combine video and analytical skills with a passion for basketball, player development, and economics to provide the differential evaluation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Research, Statistics.
- Analyzed critical game/practice data needed by the coaching staff to improve the player and team performance.
- Prepared game films for visiting teams and referees.
- Developed detailed scouting reports on opposing teams for the coaching staff.
- Provided statistical analysis to the coaching staff of game data using prominent techniques and measures.
- Compiled large datasets for player evaluation and comparison based on game and practice performance.
- Coordinated all activities required for running practice.
- Assisted in executing practice drills.
- Operated clock and scoreboard during practice.
- Ensured the locker room and bench are ready for team during practice and games.
Sr. Head Manager Resume
Summary : To accomplish job goals, hard worker, will make 100 % effort to be the very best possible as a Head Manager.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Estimates food consumption, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.
- Resolves customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Directs cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
- Monitors actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and liquor regulations are obeyed.
- Maintains budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
- Monitors inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Checks quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Meets with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
- Arranges for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
Jr. Head Manager Resume
Objective : Ten plus years of experience in the restaurant industry ranging from dishwasher to manager and to handle the team.
Skills : Customer Service, Automotive Repair, Cash Handling.
- Recruits, hires, supervises, schedules, and motivates a staff of six to eight employees.
- Assists in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Provides direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Schedules regular team meetings to discuss business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Generates business, cost and employee reports to upper management.
- Responds to employee concerns in a timely manner.
- Trains staff to enhance customer service and increase profits through suggestive selling.
- Improves productivity and morale by initiating systems for accountability.
- Responsible for reaching and exceeding daily and monthly sales goals.
Head Manager I Resume
Objective : To pursue a Head Manager position in production in order to stay abreast of the current innovation and utilize the experience and acquired skills for a committed position in your organization.
Skills : Management, Software Development.
- Manages and oversees the daily operations of the SASCIC.
- Oversees the Community Information Center staff and works directly with the Director of Outreach to plan and develop programming to communicate the benefits and facts about the Second Avenue Subway.
- Manages the center budget in coordination with Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA).
- Interacts with the public, business owners, and MTA staff to provide information, updates, and connect individuals to the proper resources to effectively and quickly resolve issues or concerns.
- Supervises center staff.
- Leads the creative process for identifying appropriate exhibits, installations and messages.
- Directs the content development and production of interactive and permanent informational installations and exhibits.
- Works with the Director of Outreach to plan and develop overall SAS outreach message.
Head Manager II Resume
Headline : With extensive experience in the Marketing/ Management fields as a Head Manager, the Objective is to become a part of a setting that challenges to grow and excel.
Skills : Graphic Design, Inventory Management, Retail Management, Retail.
- Operated a POS at extreme rush hours.(5 busy airport locations).
- Assured quality control (new badge of pretzel products every 30 minutes) while providing exceptional customer service (acing mystery shops).
- Managed 5 stores pre and post airport security with a staff of 60+ employees.
- Increased sales by upselling and advertising with samples, coupons and fun giveaways.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, delegated, and managed new associates up to and including termination if needed.
- Communicated with co-managers and team leaders to grow the business and improve conditions.
- Made weekly schedules and making sure there are enough hands to help for rush hours.
- Assured all opening and closing procedures are done (dropping deposits in safe, collecting reports and updating the numbers on "goals" board, cleaning procedures are done correctly so the stores are ready to go for opening).
Head Manager III Resume
Summary : Dedicated Head Manager with more than 6 years in-store management. Well-versed in directing personnel, creating effective merchandising projects and using sales strategies to boost store sales.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Managed staff of 6 team leaders and 2 assistant managers.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
- Reordered inventory when it dropped below predetermined levels.
- Instructed staff on appropriately handling difficult and complicated sales.
- Scheduled and led weekly store meetings for all employees.
- Increased profits through effective sales training and troubleshooting profit loss areas.
- Reported to the district manager regarding all store and staff issues.
- Completed profit and loss performance reports.
- Conducted store inventories once per quarter.
Asst. Head Manager Resume
Objective : An experienced Head Manager with experience leading teams, maximizing profitability and overseeing company-wide customer service seeking a second career in brewery operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing, Client Relations, Merchandising.
- Managed the Annandale, Culpeper, Seven Corners, and Warrenton locations, with up to 40 employees at each location, ranging from hourly to assistant manager positions.
- Consistently ran one of the highest performing stores at the company, regardless of location.
- Assigned by company leadership to move to poor-performing stores to turn them around.
- Increased in profits, more effective employee interaction with customers, better training, a more welcoming appearance, and often a change in culture - removing or re-training employees who set a bad example and hiring and training new employees who could support the new positive culture.
- Mentored many employees, with six of them promoted to be successful managers at the company and one leaving to launch his own business.
- Received many accolades, including several Nursery of the Year, Manager of the Year, and Manager of the Month Awards.
- Earned the "Farmer's Favorite Person" award, which is given sparingly, for work in transforming the location.
AssociateHead Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a Head Manager position to utilize professional knowledge, outstanding communication skills and child care background to help make children a valuable component of society.
Skills : Communication, Leadership, Clinical Writing, Professional Counseling,.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Oversees regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Plans and directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Determines price schedules and discount rates.
- Monitors customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepares budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Assesses marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote products.
Lead Head Manager Resume
Summary : With more than 15 years of customer service skills and management experience level of expertise should make a perfect candidate.
Skills : Information Technology, Management, Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Provided effective operational guidance to facility team to successfully execute company programs.
- Created opportunities to grow; grew member count through quality interactions, and set a positive example for the rest of the team to follow.
- Assisted City Clerk in hiring employees.
- Reported completed hours, days, and time worked for all employees under City Clerk's direct supervision.
- Assured employees under direct supervision were properly trained in their duties.
- Tracked attendance, balanced cash drawer for deposit on a day-to-day basis.
- Insured proper operating conditions of all equipment and oversaw all first aid issues.
- Cultivated discipline and supervised all staff and enforced staff policies and rules.
Head Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain the Head Manager position of a park maintenance worker to grow and expand current knowledge and skills.
Skills : Maintenance, Customer Service, Construction, Retail, Supply, Trouble Shooting.
- Provided patrons safe swimming as a lifeguard for three years.
- Managed the swim club as an assistant manager for one year and in the final year was Head manager of the swim club Head Manager Provided patron interaction on a daily basis to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Scheduled a staff of 50 including lifeguards, concession stands workers, and front desk workers Maintained a five hundred thousand dollar pool, with a membership base of 300 families.
- Balanced chemicals and maintained 4 acres of landscaped grounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, and parking lot/drive.
- Performed some of the above-listed duties when the head manager was not on shift.
- Helped clean and maintain facilities including repairing swing sets and volleyball nets, to cleaning the pool decks and bathrooms.
- Helped run and maintain levels of safety during night time swim meets.