Human Resources Associate Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic Human Resources professional with excellent communication and time management skills. Proficient in administering corporate HR initiatives, talent management, facilitating training programs, and handling complex situations with professionalism and confidentiality. Extensive work experience in recruitment and organizational development in a diverse work environment.
Skills : MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Event Planning, Communications, Writing, Facilitation, Trade Shows, Media Relations, Human Resources, Consulting, Consulting.
- Work closely with payroll department regarding employee information and benefit reconciliations, assuring invoices are paid in timely manner and information flow is efficient and accurate.
- Facilitate the recruitment process company-wide, including job description creation, sourcing and screening of candidates, onboarding and orientation, staff care and training.
- Utilize professional social media experience to tap into untouched candidate pool by posting recruitment pieces in unique styles.
- Deeply involved in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures, as well as the development of departmental goals, objectives, and systems, updating policies that have not changed in years to fit the ever-changing industry and culture of the bank.
- Evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals, assuring human resources department is in line with the organization's overall goals.
- As the only direct report to the VP of Human Resources, manage all recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees, allowing hiring managers to focus on the main functions of their own position.
- Administer all employee changes including leave, compensation, promotion, transfer, termination etc.
- Participate in benefit renewal discussions and lend expertise in benefit renewal decisions, focusing on options that are both beneficial to the employee and the employer.
Bachelor Of Science
Human Resources Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain a Human Resources Associate position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company. Extensive knowledge of recruitment, employee relations and fundamentals of U.S. employment law.
Skills : Employee Relations, Data Entry Policy, Procedure Development, Productivity/Process Improvement, Team Building/Staff, Training 45 wpm, Microsoft Office, Expert Strategic Planning, Inventory Cost Control, Confidentiality Interviewing and Recruiting Payroll Reviewing and Distribution.
- Worked with senior management to create HR policies and procedures; recruit employees; created group benefits databases; and develop orientation, training and incentive programs.
- Managed leave-of-absence programs and personnel records; administered benefits enrollment and programs; and handled HR generalist workplace issues.
- Advised management in the restructuring of the human resources department.
- Structured and implemented programs and policies in the areas of training, incentives and new-employee orientation.
- Reduced benefit costs by 15% annually through meticulous recordkeeping and ensuring that company did not pay for benefits for which employees were ineligible.
- Facilitated 100% compliance by revising employee handbook covering issues including disciplinary procedures, code of conduct, new vacation and sick leave policy and benefits information.
- Saved the company 20% on a monthly basis by reducing reliance on employment agencies.
- Fostered a teamwork/open-door environment conducive to positive dialogue across the organization.
Sr. Human Resources Associate Resume
Summary : Marketing, Branding and Sales Strategies Copywriting: Web, Social Media, Print Media & Presentation Coaching Trade Show & Association Representation Meeting and Event Management Marketing and Business Plans Presentation Development & Composition Strategic & SWOT Analyses.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Quark Xpress, HRIS Systems.
- Recruited to own and be the lead for various HR tasks including posting job openings, screening applications, scheduling interviews and follow-up with applicants.
- Accountable for compensation and benefits reviews including reviewing salary surveys and market value of all bank-wide positions.
- Depended upon for all aspects of organization's payroll including collecting and processing payroll for bank employees and Village Bank mortgage employees.
- Responsible for onboarding of new employees, mandatory training schedules, and new hire paperwork compliance.
- Maintain personnel records, including performance evaluations and merit increases.
- Consult and assist employees with benefit decisions as well as Advise associates with regards to employee relations with peers as well as managers/supervisors.
- Respond to auditor's questions regarding payroll and personnel records.
- Oversee implementation of new timekeeping system for Village Bank and then trained employees and managers on entering and approving work hours and benefit time.
Human Resources Management
Jr. Human Resources Associate Resume
Headline : Computer knowledge and ability to operate Microsoft Access, Word & Excel. Company Payroll of 800 employees. Company Accounting, PC Anywhere, Electronic Federal and State Transfer of Funds and Information, and Electronic Banking.
Skills : HRIS, Payroll, FMLA, Hr Policies & Procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel management, training, compensation and benefits, and personnel information systems.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company objectives.
- Maintain records and compile reports concerning personnel related data such as hires, performance reviews, and employee discipline.
- Working with director on analyzing and modifying compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Well understood knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Responsible for enrolling all new hires through the proper agencies for reporting new hires on the state and federal levels.
- Enroll and administer all benefits for employees electing coverage through vendor websites and updating personal deductions in ADP.
- Complete termination paperwork and removal from benefit vendor websites.
Human Resources Associate I Resume
Summary : Dynamic, motivated and knowledgeable Human Resources professional currently working toward Professional Human Resources Certification. Actively seeking to contribute knowledge and experience in Human Resources Management, talent/coaching leadership, and employee relations development toward optimizing the goals of a progressive employer in a Human Resources role.
Skills : Human Resources, Administration.
- Diverse responsibilities across HR disciplines in an HR Generalist and administrative role.
- Based personnel changes in SAP in a timely manner, reflecting accurate headcount, positions held and job titles for respective business lines.
- Processed major business line reorganizations, realigning managers and direct reports based on new organizational structure.
- Served as liaison between employees, corporate headquarters and centers of expertise, assisting in the resolution of payroll, benefits and business line issues.
- Developed file management system for controlled documents, bringing the HR Department in line with new corporate records management guidelines.
- Facilitated data management within a performance management system, ensuring Akron Site reached 100% compliance in the annual performance review process.
- Served as site Alcohol and Drug Policy Control Contact, initiating any corporate-wide changes to the policy and monitoring compliance for all scheduled and random drug tests.
Human Resources Associate/Generalist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an Office Administrator or Human Resources Associate. Education and skill set enable the following: Employee Relations Data Entry Policy Procedure Development Productivity.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Ultipro, kenexa.
- Designed effective organizations; clarifying interdependencies and accountabilities Investigate complaints and grievances brought forth by Employees, Management, and Supervisors.
- Determine outcome and resolution as per Current policies, Project operating procedures, directives and regulations.
- Create, proof-read, edit counseling's and conducted employee Terminations.
- Assist Employees with various types of Leave request and inform employees of current policies.
- Managed HR team of 9 employees, Co-Managed a corporate training initiative to implement a competency based performance evaluation, management, and training/development program for four departments.
- Delivered informative presentation utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Developed and led quarterly performance review meeting with management for 1500 employees.
- Developed hiring process and procedures, increased efficiency, reduced candidate placement time by 15%, and ensured consistent selection practices.
Human Resources Associate II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where I can show my excellent analytical and technical skills to be utilized to improve the company's profitability.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Benefits Administration, Human Resources, Peoplesoft, Customer Service Skills, Operations, Photography, Photoshop, Lightroom, Human Resources Compliance, FMLA, Time Management, Human Resources Metrics Committee, Professional Development, Benefits and Wellness Expo Planning.
- Provide administrative support to management on federal and postal regulations, policies and procedures related to compensation, recruitment, selection, job bidding, and processing of personnel actions.
- Research and resolve issue associated with personnel related activities and programs in HRIS.
- Process, updates and maintains personnel transaction in support of the administration of human resources programs.
- Maintain, monitor, and track personnel related and statistical data while preparing daily and weekly reports and correspondence.
- Provide information, guidance, assistance, and instruction to employees on human resource matters in a call center environment.
- Apply USPS/OPM federal regulations, practices and procedures in conducting activities related to human resources.
- Maintain quality control of official personnel records in compliance with all applicable organizational rules.
- Generate weekly reports to track daily workload and employee work hours.
BS In Finance
Human Resources Associate III Resume
Summary : Career Administrative professional with 15 years' experience supporting and partnering with various levels of management. Consistently recognized for customer service focus and relationship-building abilities at all levels of organizations. Strong personal integrity, known for discretion, diplomacy and tact; proven ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality. Unwavering reliability and dedication with a focus on anticipating the needs and wants of others.
Skills : HRIS, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, DAD - Disability Advocacy Database, Hr/ Ews - Human Resource and Employee Web Services.
- Processed and maintained employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves of absence, transfers, or promotions, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications using human resources management system software.
- Interpreted and explained human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Scheduled and conducted new employee orientations.
- Handled employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns resolving grievances and conflicts and acting as an advocate for employees.
- Assisted in the interviewing process for sales positions to ensure the proper personnel fit.
- Conducted employee sessions in English and Italian to communicate the rollout of the Flexible Benefits Plan.
- Translated the materials from English to Italian.
- Analyzed and provided reports and statistics for salary review, annual bonuses, incentive plans and tuition aid.
Bachelor's In French
Human Resources Associate/Recruiting Specialist Resume
Objective : Solid record of successful performance as an administrative assistant. Outstanding organizational and administrative skills. An enthusiastic, highly motivated selfstarter with exceptional interpersonal skills, eager to meet the most challenging organizational goals and objectives. Constantly attentive and adaptable to changing requirements and developments within the profession.
Skills : Talent Acquisition, Business, Full life cycle recruiting, Human Resources.
- Supports the payroll function by assiting the Payroll and Benefits Coordinator with employee data entry of payroll and benefit data changes.
- Provides diversified administrative support services to the HR Department including word processing, file set up and maintenance, report generation, etc.
- Meets and greets visitors, candidates, and applicants.
- Provided new hires with the proper orientation and benefits package.
- Performs clerical functions in connection with the processing and ongoing administration of workers' compensation claims administration, as well as unemployment claims.
- Prepares and coordinate the posting of internal communications on bulletin boards.
- Schedules and arranges internal meetings and work sessions.
- Responds to general inquiries regarding HR subjects, forms, etc., escalating issues and inquires of a policy, process, or employee relations matter to HR Manager or other appropriate HR staff member.
Associate of Science
Human Resources Associate/Analyst Resume
Objective : Office professional with 17 years' experience in administration and recruiting. Extensive background in management, customer satisfaction, HR. Wide range of computer and general office processing. A team player with proven coaching skills. Quick learner who enjoys learning new things.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Maintain knowledge of staffing needs for each department and familiarity with essential job functions.
- Serve as HR point of contact for directors and other employees for inquiries and administrative issues.
- Provide accurate advice to department directors on procedures, reports, requirements, and other administrative matters.
- Coordinate various HR projects, competencies for annual evaluations.
- Source candidates using resume databases, networking, internet job boards, cold calling, and employee referrals.
- Process employment applications, evaluate qualifications, conduct interviews, make hiring recommendations, and maintain current records on status of personnel requisitions.
- Maintains Applicant Tracking Report Works as a Liaison between Administrative Assistants across the system with HR Manager HR Audits and labor posting requirements Conducts job fairs throughout the metroplex Assist and coordinate employee separations.
Diploma In Sales
Human Resources Associate Head Resume
Objective : To obtain a human resources position within a company that will allow me to utilize my education, skills, and experience in a challenging environment in order to foster growth and career advancement within the organization.
Skills : Lawson system, Position Manager, Windows XP, Word Perfect, data entry, transcription, document preparations.
- Worked directly with the SVP of Human Resources; supported and drove the operational objectives of the agency and ensured all basic people services were delivered in alignment with the agency culture and vision.
- Performed full-cycle recruiting activities in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Proactively identified and implemented effective recruiting strategies.
- Continuously built and sustained a high quality, diverse pipeline of candidates for future opportunities.
- Coordinated summer internship program including selection process and development of summer curriculum.
- Researched, proposed and implemented social media recruiting strategy that utilized various channels, networks and agency connections consistent with the 22squared brand.
- Responsible for conducting brainstorming sessions, creation and implementation of multi-departmental process improvement around the hiring process.
Human Resources Associate Resume
Objective : HR Associate is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and training employees; managing employee benefits and payroll; creating policies, procedures and processes; and performing HR tasks.
Skills : Employee Relations, Human Resources, Human Resources, Benefits Administration.
- Responsible for partnering with the management staff of a large non-profit organization to provide employee relations, talent acquisition management, benefits management, staff training and development, compensation management and change management.
- Responsible for recruiting and managing a very large and robust volunteer program.
- Provided employee relations support to the organization.
- Partnered with department managers to provide assistance in workforce planning.
- Actively recruited talent for the organization using full cycle recruiting techniques.
- Assisted hiring managers in developing position descriptions and targeted recruiting literature.
- Created staff development programs and training.
- Provided benefits management and assisted in the development of company-wide benefits programs.