Human Resources Consultant Resume
Headline : A business professional with extensive experience in maximizing corporate, team, and individual performance through progressive human resource and operational processes. Diversified management experience in strategic human resource planning, employee relations, employment, compensation, training, organizational development, and payroll processing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hr Policies & Procedures, Payroll, Office Administration, Administrative Support.
- Provide tactical human resources strategies associated with vendor management, diversity and inclusion, and employee development in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Manages requisition and placement process for six global divisional facilities Supervises community internship program consisting of four high school students Procured medical contract services for South Milwaukee facility including RFPs, contract negotiations, financial analysis, and onboarding of new service provider.
- Advises organization on diversity and inclusion initiatives and updates senior management on the utilization of strategies, events and communication vehicles based on our target audience.
- Initiated and supervised a management development program that included six employees that were selected for a yearlong training program to become front line supervisors Identified and implemented cost savings measures for the South Milwaukee facility's dining program with an annual cost savings of $175,000.
- Developed a restricted duty employee return to work procedure that included the elimination of permanent position department and assignment of 20 currently placed employee into cost efficient positions.
- Implemented cost structure changes to medical services in Decatur that led to an annual savings of $148,000.
- Developed and implemented a move letter informational program that identifies key employee data topics (work restrictions, injury history, performance history, attendance records) for supervisors with new employees.
- Developed new local job interview process for support/management employees in order to utilize diverse interview teams.
Sr. Human Resources Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Human Resources Consultant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interpret and apply Human Resources management concepts, principles, laws, regulations, practices and procedures for recruitment, placement, position management, position classification, advisory services to organizations within the installation.
- Use knowledge of Public Law, Department of Defense, and Department of the Army regulations in analyzing organization structures, historical data, established trends, and other data to assimilate and advise managers on most efficient recruiting strategy based on mission needs.
- Conduct thorough job analysis utilizing coordinated information with management to ensure the strategic mission and vision of the organization are met.
- Advise managers on the necessary areas of consideration to market vacant positions; to include the creation and/or modification of position descriptions that accurately define the work being performed based on mission requirements.
- Use knowledge of organizational and leadership to advice managers on use of developmental positions and other recruitment techniques, to establish efficient and effective career development and operating structure.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, scheduling, coordinating, resourcing, curriculum development, and course management of a myriad of training classes to support the professional development and career enhancement of civilian employees.
- Provide advice to managers on performance management, conduct and labor relations issues.
- Couch managers and employees in how to improve organization performance.
Doctor Of Business Administration
Jr. Human Resources Consultant Resume
Objective : Award-winning record of Management in the areas of Administrative, Quality Assurance and Improvement, Communications, Customer Service and Operational Support. Ability to increase organizational efficiency and program reach by conducting research and analyzing data in order to recommend new alternatives and resolutions to current operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Payroll Services -ADP, PeopleSoft, Topps, Applicant Tracking Systems - Career Builder, People Matter, ADP.
- Provided operational technical and administrative support and studies, maintain department and personnel files, wrote memorandums, executive briefs and correspondences.
- Served as Head Liaison, Project Manager for the Department of Emergency Management in Human Resources Management and Programs.
- Performed fact-finding, investigative, and evaluative techniques of all HR processes to improve hiring strategies and establish more time and cost-efficient onboarding and orientation processes.
- Utilized statistical gathering methods to analyze data on hiring procedures and also recruitment processes.
- Supported HR and staff functions by developing spreadsheets, databases, tables, and graphs, and reports for tracking and analyzing HR programs and activities.
- Utilized to evaluate and monitor functional and program activities such as personnel, procurement, inter-agency agreements, and other program activities.
- Interviewed supervisors and employees to obtain information to improve organization mission, functions, and work processes and enhance HR activities.
- Conducted management and process improvement studies for the Department of Human Resources within the Virginia Department of Emergency Management based on HR data, qualitative and quantitative metrics, best practices, and reviewing overall business operations.
Human Resources Consultant I Resume
Headline : Professional with expertise in Office Management and Business Administration Resourceful professional with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Highest level of integrity in maintaining confidential discretion in all Corporate activity Highly skilled in employee relations, payroll and facilities management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft SharePoint, ADP, Taleo.
- Provide leadership, technical expertise, and coordination in developing and implementing human resources related projects so that organizational needs are met and requirements integrated with minimal disruption to operations.
- Provide human resources consulting services regarding job classification to assigned accounts so that effective staffing is maintained and positions are equitably and properly classified.
- Conduct job evaluations, job classification studies, HAY studies, and advise management on the job evaluation process.
- Develop and deliver human resources-related training including but not limited to, New Employee Orientation, Respectful Workplace Training, Open Enrollment Training.
- Provide comprehensive staffing and recruitment services and consultation to managers and supervisors to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, policies, and union contract provisions and qualified candidates are available to employees in a timely and efficient manner.
- Administer collective bargaining agreements and plans so that all provisions are administered in an equitable and consistent manner.
- Interpret provisions of contracts and plans for managers, supervisors, and employees.
Masters Of Education
Human Resources Consultant II Resume
Summary : Full Life Cycle Human Resources professional with Operations, Recruiting and Marketing experience. Acquired throughout my career have allowed me to develop a strong sense of responsibility, excellence in time management and a great team mind. Possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that result in forming strong and positive relationships with employees, team members, management and executives.
Skills : HRIS, Benefits, Recruitment, Employee Relations, HR Policies, Report Generation, Legal Issues and Compliance.
- Consulted on Human Resources assignments for industries ranging from Pharmaceutical, Financial Services, Mortgage, Manufacturing and Consumer Goods.
- Managed the Recruiting function for all levels of Exempt and Non-Exempt professionals from Executive Management, Sales and Operations, Accounting and Finance, IT, Research and Development, Bioinformatics, Marketing to Administrative Services and Manufacturing positions, while using cost effective, full life cycle recruiting practices.
- Manage Human Resources functions including Staffing, Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation and Policies/ Procedures.
- Built relationships by partnering with Senior Managers to help facilitate HR process, strategies and provide recruitment expertise in streamlining, forecasting and succession planning.
- Managed portfolio of 20-50 staff requisitions while using creative sourcing methods, such as Internet Boards, Social Network sites, Professional Organizations and other resources.
- Managed senior level Retained Searches liaising with Executive Management and leading agencies such as Korn Ferry, Spencer Stuart and Russell Reynolds.
- Managed Employee Relations function including activities and processes.
- Counseled employees and Managers on policies and procedures, performance management, corrective action, and termination process.
Human Resources Consultant III Resume
Summary : A human resources leader and proactive business partner with excellent collaboration skills and the ability to balance the strategic needs of an organization with the needs of the HR team members. A results-oriented team member with organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills to communicate and initiate system functions while effectively engaging employees and leadership.
Skills : Recruiting, Employee Relations, Management.
- Included many aspects of human resources, including employee and labor relations, compliance, performance management, organizational development, exit interviews, compensation and benefits.
- Formulated business partnerships to improve organizational effectiveness by diagnosing issues in the workplace and identifying appropriate strategies to resolve problems, improve team performance and effectiveness.
- Interpreted, counseled, communicated and educated managers and staff on human resources policies and procedures, benefit issues, established metrics, and performance management.
- Provided proactive partnerships and consultations to directors, managers and supervisors in alignment with their strategic direction and goals.
- Assisted with implementing benefits administration and yearly open enrollment activities for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, COBRA, FMLA, worker's compensation, 401(k), pension, FSA's, tuition reimbursement and EAP programs.
- Advised management on compensation administration, salary adjustments, reductions, and bonuses.
- Assisted in developing and conducting a new orientation program for all staff.
- Developed and facilitated workshops and training for employees and managers regarding a wide variety of human resources issues and processes.
Interim Human Resources Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of experience in Human Resources and Customer Service including management, organizational development, international staffing, recruiting and associate/employee relations Demonstrated leadership and management skills in multiple corporate settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Customer Service.
- Works effectively to understand and translate client requests, and build courses based on those requests.
- Collaborates, shares knowledge and works closely with team members, clients, Information Technology, Associate Director and other partners as needed to define, design, develop, test, implement, maintain and modify human resource information systems to meet changing requirements.
- Recommends, implements, and plans for improvements, enhancements to the systems in support of the business functions, supports training and specialization in meeting the training needs of the organization.
- Makes decisions relating to project management, change management or leadership in the introduction of new technology in support of HR functions.
- Possesses comprehensive Human Resource knowledge and Information Technology skills and communicates technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Analyzes situations, evaluates options and applies sound judgment to determine what needs to be done to resolve issues and implement appropriate solutions.
- Works with vendors and internal IT staff to provide Human Resources staff with the data and tools to support decision making.
- Develops and maintains appropriate system and process documentation.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Human Resources Consultant/Manager Resume
Summary : Experience working in non profit, for profit and labor organizations. Proven experience in human resources.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Recruitsoft.
- Strategic HR Partner credited with building best-in-class structural engineering organization that was consistently successful with employee branding, creating a culture, candidate sourcing and hiring.
- Catalyst for a series in innovative HR initiatives impacting 700 plus employees located throughout a multi-state organization.
- Provided thorough listening skills to support activities to over 700 engineers and 20 Managers in the area or organization assessment and design, change management to analyze and listen to HR issues and provide information, direction and advice as needed.
- Manage performance evaluation system and process in pursuit of a culture of accountability and results-orientation linking organizational and employee performance.
- Coached and counseled employees to discuss their performance and skill readiness level to advance their employment within the firm.
- Sourced and interviews key candidates for select positions.
- Translate the Corporate strategy into succession planning and talent management.
- Evaluate and advice on the impact of the Corporation's strategic plans and regulatory changes of these items impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the Corporations employees.
Contract Human Resources Consultant Resume
Objective : Consistent, hardworking, highly motivated, honest and quick learner professional. Enjoy working with people. Friendly, outgoing and dependable person and I feel it is crucial to demonstrate the importance of my job duties and expectations. Seeking a Human Resources Management & Consulting position where my professional experience and education will allow me to make an immediate contribution as an integral part of a progressive company.
Skills : Window Operating System, Linux Operating System, Red Hat Administration, HRIS, Payroll, Recruitment.
- Drafted and obtained approval on the Corporate Country National (CCNs) human resource policies and procedures manual in compliance to the company and Afghan labor law.
- Developed effective recruitment and talent acquisition strategy that included job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Managed and improved the recruitment of the project ensuring the timely and recruitment of 300 employees for different component of the project from the job advertisement through to hiring and induction in the project.
- Coordinated compliance clearance and Independent Federal Business Relationship clearance with the Home Office.
- Conducted benefit / compensation survey and prepared competitive compensation package aligned to the projects budget.
- Took the initiative to developed HRIS system with the help of the database programmer; Successfully administered the annual performance review and initiated annual increases, promotions and transfers.
- Dealt with disciplinary, grievance procedures, redundancies, gross misconduct.
Human Resources Consultant Resume
Objective : Provided comprehensive support to application users including full instruction, navigation, troubleshooting, maintenance and evaluations to correctly determine appropriate solutions and alternatives, ensuring world class service and client satisfaction on each transaction. Played an integral role in client retention for the region and for the company, including identifying clients-at-risk. Administered feedback and suggestions on products, issues, processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and drive continuous improvement.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provide comprehensive support to application users including full instruction, navigation, troubleshooting, maintenance and evaluations to correctly determine appropriate solutions and alternatives, ensuring world class service and client satisfaction on each transaction.
- Develop and maintain effective verbal and written communication with all parties to ensure optimal success.
- Collaborate with internal technical support, various production departments and additional ADP Service hubs as needed to identify resolutions.
- Closely monitor all open client issues until successful completion to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Play an integral role in client retention for the region and for the company, including identifying clients-at-risk.
- Continually upgrade knowledge and skill base relating to new product rollouts, existing products and statutory or legislative changes.
- Retain a friendly demeanor when responding professionally and timely to client incoming phone calls, web inquiries, emails and faxes.
- Meticulously investigate, research, analyze and test outcomes in order to resolve client questions/problems correctly.
Bachelor Of Business