Inbound Sales Specialist Resume
Summary : Deals directly with opening accounts, taking loan applications, as well as seeking out better and more convenient ways to assist with banking. Recommend products and services to customers as well as meeting above average sales goals.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Typing, Team Building, Customer Service, Sales.
- Standard Customer Service Department: Assisted customers with general banking questions, as well as discussing possible products and/or services that could assist them in making their banking easier or more convenient.
- Became #1 banker in this department within a year as far as sales goals are concerned & was then recruited by a more advanced department.
- Premier Customer Service Department: Was recruited by management to this department due to excellent skills in standard customer service area.
- Dealt with higher profile clients here as well as more responsibility in assisting with payments, balance inquiries, credit cards, mortgage referrals, etc.
- Became #1 banker in this area as well before being recruited again to a higher position.
- Inbound Sales Department: Recruited to this department as well.
- Field inbound calls nationally from financial advisors, answer questions and cross selling opportunities.
Sr. Inbound Sales Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a mortgage based underwriting position that utilizes excellent sales, processing, customer service, attention to detail, and time management skills, allowing to contribute to the company as a whole.
Skills : Project Management, Business/Systems Analysis, Computer Programmer.
- Gained basic knowledge of conventional, FHA, VA, and HARP refinance guidelines.
- Displayed flexibility by working as an interim loan document specialist for the past six months.
- Gained experience with LPS, OPS, horizon, ECCS, Avaya, and the underwriting log.
- Processed up to 98 loans at one time while exceeding expectations with an application date to loan approval time frame of 62 days, which was well below the average of 90 days.
- Evaluated loan approval submissions with minimal return rates.
- Assisted supervisors by reviewing c20 submittals of peers to ensure low return rates.
- Received inbound calls for Orkin pest and termite control residential and commercial accounts.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Inbound Sales Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Inbound Sales Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Type At 65wpm, Excellent Customer Services.
- Providing financial solutions in a high volume call center.
- Remaining compliant to government regulations Finding dynamic solutions to customer's needs by effectively matching them to products and services.
- Managing strict deadlines to ensure customer applications are completed with efficiency and accuracy.
- Addressing customer concerns with confidant knowledge by utilizing all available resources.
- Providing every customer with a positive experience by actively listening, using empathetic statements and a friendly voice tone.
- Engaging every customer with the desire to help them reach their financial goals.
- Proven ability to handle escalated issues by taking ownership of the situation.
- Meeting aggressive sales goals in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
Inbound Sales Specialist III Resume
Headline : Seeking for full or part time employment while having the motivation to learn, and work toward future achievements. To secure a career in a reputed organization, that appreciates professional approach and hard work, in contribution towards fulfilling the company's growth objectives.
Skills : Sales Analyst, Sales Specialist.
- Introduce and promote the Marriott Vacation Club brand to sell vacation ownership preview packages over the phone.
- Answer questions about vacation destinations and Marriott Vacation Club resort facilities and services.
- Checking the availability of accommodations and dates, and suggesting alternatives when the first choice is not available.
- Vacation Planner sales associates at the call center promote accommodation upgrades and extra nights to drive additional revenue when available.
- Clearly explain the requirements for purchasing a preview package and attending a vacation ownership sales presentation.
- Verify individuals or couples meet the Marriott Vacation Club eligibility requirements.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
Inbound Sales Specialist II Resume
Summary : An experienced professional with strong meeting planning and facilitation skills. Consistently meet and exceed goals by implementing strategies that will improve staff performance, efficiency and morale.
Skills : Customer Service, Excellent Working.
- Present Assist and sold various products to customers such as deposit accounts, loans, and retirement planning.
- Run data reports on previous day sales results Processes mortgages and Home equity applications Facilitate team meetings/huddles to increase awareness with policy updates, sales production, and system updates.
- Ensure the team is aware of sales commitments and results by sending daily emails.
- Comprehend and resolve complex customer issues Forecast sales analyst and research of reports for managers and internal team members Make sure to follow all State and Federal regulations to stay in compliance.
- Prepare documents for underwriting and ensure required documentation is met in a timely manner Give valuable sale tips to coworkers to help boost sales results.
- Lead team projects Keep track of employee anniversaries and awards when they are due.
- Work closely with team leaders to ensure training course going to meet deadlines Interpreting and clarifying the companies HR policies and practices.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously Provide daily coaching to employees on process and system issues.
- Drive team members' performance through building team ownership for goals Support new hire transition into teams.
Bachelor Of Science
Inbound Sales Specialist I Resume
Objective : Inbound Sales Specialist are responsible for communicating with interested potential customers in an effort to educate them on our products, as well as collaborating with our dealer partners, in order to execute the sales process.
Skills : Operations, Process Improvements, Communication, Business Development.
- Focus on satisfying all customers' needs and helping them succeed financially.
- Meet aggressive sales goals.
- Open deposit, saving, IRA accounts to new and existing customers.
- Complete loan and credit card applications.
- Follow federal regulations to complete tasks assigned.
- Teller Handle customers banking transactions with excellent customer service.
- Refer accounts and services to every customer.
- Averaging over 40 solutions a month.
- Process ATM transactions as ATM custodian.
Inbound Sales Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Organized and detail-oriented Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines. Demonstrates problem solving and active listening skills Flexible: able and willing to learn new things Fast Learner.
Skills : Bilingual. Able To Type 60 Wpm.
- Helped customers with solutions such as credit cards, personal loans, and lines of credit.
- Referring to mortgage loans, home, auto, and renters' insurance providing customers peace of mind.
- Encouraged to find a need for them to invest in one of our products or services available.
- Each customer had a unique story and distinctive situation so being able to understand their main concern was helpful in many ways.
- Operating more than one screen at once was necessary to perform the duties of this job.
- Provided accurate account information for existing pest control customers.
- Assigned new customers with the branch’s available schedule for the pest control treatment.
Inbound Sales Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : Business Management graduate with several years experience with administration, accounting, sales training and implementation and utilization of various problem solving skills for clients and fellow coworkers.
Skills : Relationship management, Financial recommendations.
- Worked in one of the bank's call centers that assisted all of the bank's customers both national and international.
- Communicating with all types of people throughout the world.
- Astute problem solving skills by listening to what the client was saying but also reading between the lines to find the true issues.
- Maintained constant professionalism even when faced with difficult customers and concerns.
- Became a peer mentor and trainer for new hires in the department.
- Closely worked with upper management by being on multiple teams to improve the performance of the sales department.
- Work with managers and team members to introduce new strategies to increase sales, while working to maintain excellent customer service.
B.A. In Business Management
Inbound Sales Specialist/Consultant Resume
Summary : To find employment where can bring valuable assets and knowledge to the company to ensure growth and success. Educate consumers on the benefit of having an authorized sales dealer perform an in-home assessment.
Skills : Sales and Service, Inventory Control, Accounting, AS/400, Forklift Certified, Logistics, Purchasing.
- Responsible for handling incoming sales and service calls from customers and places outbound calls to customers as scheduled for follow-up.
- Provide customer service with the objective of profiling customers and extending contact to sell new or additional products and/or services.
- Handle situations that require deviation from standard scripts and screens.
- Complete necessary system navigation and call tracking.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining knowledge of a variety of financial products and services.
- Handles all calls with the intent of providing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Compliant and registered with the S.A.F.E.
- Reacted calmly and effectively in emergency situations, and added the personal, caring touch that immediately put customers at ease.
Inbound Sales Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging customer service/call center position where can demonstrate top quality skill set such as answering high volume inbound calls, provide quality service to customers, and resolve any issue or difficulty a customer is having.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mortgage Origination, Mortgage Underwriting.
- Utilizes scripted prompts to assist potential customers by educating them on the benefits of choosing Safelite to fulfill their auto glass repair and replacement needs.
- Responds to a variety of customer requests involving cash, commercial, insurance, and web.
- Actively listens to the customer's description of the damage and assesses the level of repair needed.
- Enhance customer delight by utilizing auto glass knowledge and expertise to consistently select the appropriate part for repair.
- Accurately enters information electronically to resolve customer issues.
- Partners with the quality assurance department to process insurance claims quickly.
- Proactively identifies and schedules service to repair their damage quickly and conveniently.