Information Technology Administrator Resume
Summary : Assist with the breakdown of existing technology equipment so maintenance can clean rooms, the installation of new technology equipment and updating existing software.
Skills : Network Administration, Vmware.
- Manage, administer, and maintain a network of 76 users at 1 local and 2 remote sites.
- Responsible for testing and implementing all software releases and changes to the network.
- Coordinate with IT Steering Committee on all network changes and software implementations.
- Communicate to staff and management of any planned and unplanned system outages.
- Audit asset records with Fiscal Department to ensure accuracy of IT inventory.
- Conduct hardware and software inventory, prepare IT equipment disposals, and maintain accurate records.
- Research, purchase, and implement all new IT hardware/software and equipment replacements.
- Researched, planned, and implemented new information technology to include VoIP telephony, desktop faxing, application servers, replacement uninterruptible power supply to server room, and PGP encryption.
- Planned and coordinated the network infrastructure of the company's new Customer Service Center.
Master Of Business Administration
Sr. Information Technology Administrator Resume
Objective : Driven, success oriented IT professional focusing on cost-effective solutions and management of various information technology facets. Well versed in maintaining all company software, licensing and operating standards. Displays effective written and verbal communication skills between departments and various personnel.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Routers, Switches, Switches.
- Performed end user support through desktop remote tools such as DameWare, Remote Desktop, and Citrix Shadow feature.
- Implemented and supported services for all Microsoft related server technologies.
- Administration of Information Systems including antivirus, web filter, email filter, backup solutions, proxy server and event monitor.
- Performed patch management for workstations, PC's and servers using Microsoft WSUS server.
- Lead point of contact for all end user support with IT systems, applications, mobile devices and technology services.
- Provided technical services and support for local and wide area networks, including connectivity management, routers, firewalls, and security infrastructure components.
- Performed inventory management of PC's, workstations and servers using Microsoft System Center and responsible for mobile computing end user devices.
- Performed and documented scheduled maintenance of workstations and servers throughout organization.
- Performed Active Directory administration, including new hire setup and termination procedures.
Jr. Information Technology Administrator Resume
Objective : Establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues.
Skills : Project Management, System Evaluation, Troubleshooting.
- Overseen and maintained daily functions of 45+ inter-office computers.
- Maintained all servers, backup computers and security camera computers to ensure they are properly functioning.
- Responsible over all hubs, routers, switches, phones in the office and all networking needs.
- Performed routine system administration tasks on all computers and servers within the building.
- Ensured the office maintained a virus free environment.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performed and ensured proper installation of all computer cables, operating systems, and software/hardware applications.
- Modified and customized inter-office programs for internal needs.
- Provided technical advice to IT staff and other departments regarding computer software or hardware operations to resolve problems and help increase efficiency.
Information Technology Administrator III Resume
Summary : Experienced Information Technology Administrator committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge, well-versed in troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning hardware and software.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Computer Diagnosis And Repair, Client-Side Support, Customer Service, Windows Server, Computer Networking, Virtualization, VMWare, Bash, Batch, C, C++, G.
- Designed and implemented new server standards for core business services.
- Proposed technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement of technical objects.
- Managed firewall, network monitoring and server monitoring both on- and off-site.
- Advocated for end-users to perform testing and problem analysis for server, desktop and IT infrastructure work.
- Recommended network security standards to management.
- Aligned office departments and increased inter-department communication and data sharing.
- Independently designed and executed company catalog for infrastructure support and development.
- Developed work-flow charts and diagrams to ensure production team compliance with client deadlines.
- Designed strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects.
Information Technology Administrator II Resume
Headline : IT Manager with 20+ years of experience working for a wide range of businesses from CPA firms to manufacturing. Specializing in building IT departments from the ground up including infrastructure to security but also able to step into an established department and hit the ground running.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, PTS Solutions, Lantern Forensics, Microsoft Server 2003 And 2012, Filemaker Pro, Vi-signer/Warrant Now, March Networks Video Oversight, UFED Cellbrite.
- Monitor systems for performance and other issues.
- Schedule and perform maintenance as needed.
- Meet with office managers to discuss IT needs and changes.
- Support end users with any issues.
- Contacted clients to design a scope of work that would meet their IT needs.
- Remotely monitor systems that were at clients.
- Deployed HP servers and Desktops, Cisco Network gears, and WatchGuard firewall.
- Designed, documented, and maintained IT policies Managed all aspects of the IT infrastructure.
- Researched new technologies and planned / implemented technology upgrades.
Information Technology Administrator I Resume
Summary : Proven record of successful college and academic program management. Leadership, organization, communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills Enrollment management, online program development, and accreditation experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hyper-V, Vmware, Windows Server, Linux, Firewalls.
- Creating pivot tables, V-lookups, importing and exporting data in Microsoft Excel.
- Assisting in diagnostics and maintenance of the PCs.
- Communicating with vendors to fix any issues that occur within the office.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the website.
- Managing, Initiating, and communicating the status of IT projects.
- Accounting Associate Accurately posted accounts payable transactions and accounts receivable cash receipts.
- Prepared employee expense reports.
- Input data into excel to prepare a daily bank deposit.
Bachelor Of Business
Information Technology Administrator II Resume
Headline : More than 15 years of experience in the Information Technology field with background in software and hardware installation/support & network administration.
Skills : Cisco Route Switch, Cisco ASA.
- Build out new stores build network switch and a Cisco router.
- Desktop support, support all T-Mobile applications VPN, Install all new software for T-Mobile such as Acrobat, VPN, and connection manager.
- Create batch scripts in NT Shell to automate daily work process testing machines Assist in writing new procedures, documentation, Weekly reports, and presentations.
- Coordinate with the Help Desk, via Remedy, in resolving end-user issues on all corporate enterprise systems.
- Promote and implement company standards and policies and keep the Supervisor/Manager apprised of progress and issues.
- Manage the upkeep and upgrade of all desktops, laptops, printers, and associated cabling that function in a LAN/WAN connected or stand-alone environment.
- Provide reliable and consistent PBX support; coordinating with the network management group on projects, administering the Lucent and Nortel systems and delivering phone operability to field employees.
BS In Computer Science
Information Technology Administrator/Executive Resume
Objective : Personable IT professional with excellent customer service skills and a 5-year background in system administration, hardware and software troubleshooting, network management, ability to resolve technical issues.
Skills : IT Specialist, IT Analyst.
- Responsible for, but not limited to deploying end-user systems, multi-function devices, the configuration of laptops with added encryption and antivirus security.
- Rolled out Windows 7 to corporate management, created images and resolved any performance-related software issues.
- Administered backup solutions on a physical tape drive, in addition to replication to the DR site.
- Performed end-user support throughout the entire company, including regional sites, with the use of various desktop remote tools.
- Responsible for patch management for workstations, PCs and various servers using Microsoft WSUS.
- Active Directory administration for incoming and outgoing users.
- Trained users as upgrades were made to the software, applications, hardware, procedures and the overall use of various IT equipment.
Information Technology Administrator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Motivated Information Technology professional with multiple college certificates and a successful track record of profitable small business ownership. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Demonstrated history of meeting stringent guidelines.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Mac OS X, Windows, IOS, OS.
- Develop a new website template for charter school systems and current schools.
- Align technology to education model and instruction practices.
- Maintain a held desk portal and support the end-users in their efforts to utilize technology in an educational environment.
- Maintain classroom projectors, Apple TVs, document cameras, and other technology.
- Assist end-users in troubleshooting hardware and software needs in and around the classroom.
- Demonstrate effective time management and documentation, analyze productivity and areas for improvement.
- Provide top-notch assistance to employees with various technical issues via email, phone, and in person.
- Provide support with network administration, LAN/WAN, Internet connectivity, server, and other technical projects.
BS In Information
Information Technology Administrator Resume
Summary : Analyze, maintain and improve a Service Management environment efficiently by using Technical Knowledge, Troubleshooting Prowess, Professional, and Interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Visual Basic, Corel Paintshop Pro X3, OpenOffice 3.4.1, Adobe Acrobat 9.0, Apple Server Administration.
- Upgraded network from a Novell Netware v3.11 network to a Windows 2000.
- Upgraded desktop/laptop computers from a Windows 9x platform to a Windows XP Professional platform.
- General administration of Windows 2000 Server.
- General administration of printers.
- General administration of desktops/laptops with Microsoft Windows XP Professional.
- Distribution, updating, and configuration of Microsoft Security Essentials AntiVirus throughout Campos.
- Installation and support of software including Microsoft Office 2010.
- Designed and implemented several databases using Microsoft Access 2010 and Visual Basic.