Drill Instructor Resume
Summary : Drill Instructor is responsible for drilling and instructing personnel who are new to the force. This includes working with recruits, trainees, and cadets to ensure that they are properly trained/equipped, and passing along all of the necessary instruction.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Works directly with recruits in the "Performance Training Program" and am responsible for their daily care during school hours.
- Trains recruits on military discipline, enforce boot camp rules and regulations, monitor and evaluate recruits' progress.
- Mandates platoon, instructing recruits on Drill movements.
- Redirects students in accordance with standard operating procedures due to inappropriate behavior and/or appearance.
- Provides care and control to recruits including components designed for treatment and rehabilitation.
- Helps to secure the perimeter of the campus to prevent students from fleeing without parent/guardian supervision.
- Implements Social (Life) Skills in order for students to understand proper ways of communicating with others on a day to day basis.
Sr. Drill Instructor Resume
Summary : Under supervision, facilitates sail training of District
sailing programs, sailing teams, sailing club members and volunteers.
Performs related duties as required
Skills : United States Army Drill Instructor , Equal Opportunity Coordinator.
- Supervised all training and maintained the health, safety and welfare of all personnel in the platoon.
- Supervised all overall performances, proficiencies, and conduct of all personnel within the platoon.
- Taught, mentored, and counseled over 3000 personnel during training.
- Supervised all training and conduct of 23 Drill Instructors within the company.
- Managed the timeliness and correctness of all administrative matters within the platoon.
- Supervised and ensured that all personnel were basically trained Marines upon completion of recruit training.
- Ensured that the organizations spirit and character was instilled into every person upon completion of training.
- Instructed all personnel in the organizations core values, general military studies, basic individual skills, close order unit drill, and small unit leadership.
- Instilled self-discipline, pride, and respect into all personnel.
Jr. Drill Instructor Resume
Objective : Served in the Army as a decorated Drill Instructor excelled as a leader. Possess the ability to independently analyze and resolve difficult issues and problems in the assigned area of responsibility. Extensive experience with training and management of personnel; supply and logistics; victim advocates training; equal opportunity awareness/implementation; comprehensive risk management; and a broad range of administrative duties.
Skills : Large Military Equipment Experience, Senior Drill Sergeant, Train The Trainer, Combat Lifesaver.
- Instructed new military personnel in accordance with long range training schedules focusing on increasing the unit's performance and productivity.
- Provided responses and took appropriate actions to resolve problems, issues, questions, etc.
- Effectively developed key training events to instill the fundamentals of service life, discipline, physical fitness, pride and love of service and country.
- Developed training methods and materials such as curriculum, lectures, and computer based training aids.
- Monitored and tracked open inquiries: tracked progress and resolution of escalated inquiries.
- Enforced rules and regulations to ensure the smooth and orderly operation of facility programs.
- Provided emergency first aid and summon medical assistance when necessary.
- Mediated interpersonal problems between residents.
- Made regular rounds to ensure that residents and areas are safe and secure.
Drill Instructor I Resume
Objective : Service-disabled veteran with 10+ years of experience performing complex tasks relative to accounting, contracting invoicing, budgeting, budget execution, or other fiscal activities. Analyze actual expenditures compared to planned utilization of annual budget and/or allotment authority, evaluate fund availability to achieve balance of approved objectives and determine reprogramming action as necessary.
Skills : Microsoft Office, FAA Regulations.
- Oversaw the mental physical fitness of the company as well as its combat readiness.
- Ensured the required annual training of officers and enlisted Marines.
- Trained 514 civilians on core values and Marine Corps regulations in addition to combat conditioning and marksmanship.
- Assisted in administration and rehabilitation or designated for additional attention.
- Managed the production of special events such as graduation ceremonies and VIP visits, controlling temporary influxes of larger numbers of public attendees including family and friends.
- Contributed to the accomplishment of the Recruit Training Regiments mission of making Marines, the longevity of the Marine Corps, and the defense of the United States of America by transforming 546 civilians into highly motivated, physically fit, basically trained Marines.
- Mentored and trained twenty Drill Instructors for increased responsibility in mission support of day-to-day duties.
Drill Instructor II Resume
Headline : Accustomed to a high volume and fast pace environment while maintaining a professional outlook in an office setting. Involves are the drill components of Language instruction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training And Training Development.
- Conducts recruit training for newly enlisted personnel following the recruit training schedules and orders.
- Instructs and assists in training basic combat tasks to recruits.
- Trains recruits in the fundamentals of' service life and the development in the recruit of discipline, physical fitness, pride, and love of the Marine Corps and country.
- Instructs in nomenclature, disassembly, assembly, and functioning of small arms and assists in marksmanship instruction.
- Lectures on Marine Corps history and tradition, customs of the service, military courtesy.
- Maintains records and prepares reports.
- Manages 13 drill instructors and provided guidance for the day-to-day operations of the platoon.
Drill Instructor III Resume
Summary : Drill Instructor is responsible for training and motivating the platoon through drills, ceremonies and ceremonies, and military customs.
Skills : Construction, Occupational Safety, Electrical.
- Supervises and provides instruction to juveniles enrolled in the military academy education program.
- Assists in maintaining a quality training program that teaches students a code of ethic and conduct that fosters self-respect, trust, desire, determination, and discipline as a method of curving negative behavior and attitudes.
- Administers orientation for incoming students.
- Transports Cadets to and from appointments as directed.
- Administers physical training; provides instruction for drill and ceremony; provides curriculum for civic and world involvement, due process, substance abuse, military aspects, communication, personal hygiene, etc.
- Administers pre and post academic testing of students.
- Evaluates necessity for modification of program for individual students.
- Responsible for inventory of uniforms for students.
- Provides community service work with the students to charitable and educational organizations.
Asst. Drill Instructor Resume
Objective : Drill Instructor position is responsible for providing appropriate learning experiences and educational opportunities for each student assigned to the program at the assigned school.
Skills : Mentoring, Motivating, Counseling, Reporting.
- Supervised and managed a diverse group of 64 personnel.
- Reviewed, monitored, and forwarded all administrative correspondence regarding the training status in support of an organization encompassing over 100 training events needed for entry level personnel.
- Prepared and presented briefing's to senior management using power point and Microsoft excel.
- Excellent mentor, coach and trainer.
- Coached a culturally and educationally diverse group into a high performing problem-solving team.
- Developed training curriculum, conducted performance counseling and instructed basic combat skill level training including weapons and physical fitness for over 800 personnel annually.
- Supervised and evaluated personnel on a daily basis to ensure professional and career development.
- Developed a risk management program resulting in safe training and accident free work environment.
Associate Drill Instructor Resume
Headline : Seeking to become a part of the winning law enforcement team in the capacity of a police officer where crime investigation/prevention skills, and knowledge of constitutional implications of the same can be fully utilized. Ready to move forward after a twenty year Army career by continuing to protect and serve community.
Skills : Management Experience, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Human Resource.
- Instructs cadets in the JROTC curriculum.
- Develops short and long range plans for achieving curriculum goals, gathers appropriate materials, establishes clear objectives for lessons, and formulates appropriate lesson plans.
- Creates a classroom environment conducive to learning and the personal growth of students.
- Evaluates student progress and counsels cadets on their performance within the JROTC program.
- Motivates and encourages students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a foundation for becoming a responsible citizen.
- Monitors student movement to ensure a safe and orderly environment.
- Organizes, supervises and participates in extracurricular activities for JROTC cadets to include color guard, drill teams and other special activities.
- Maintains JROTC student records as required by the Department of Army regulations and local policies.
Lead Drill Instructor Resume
Summary : Intuitive leader inspiring high productivity levels; repeated success guiding sizable cross- functional teams as well as training, coaching, and motivating staff. Establish, build, and maintain productive relationships with external agencies. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proactively convey operational needs to executive-level management.
Skills : Training Development, Project Management.
- Complies with Army and school district safety guidelines when instructing, supervising, monitoring, and accompanying cadets.
- Maintains supply accountability in strict compliance with Army security regulations.
- Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
- Attends staff development program, department meetings and other professional activities.
- Sets an example and models positive attitudes, knowledge, and skills for cadets.
- Maintains a working knowledge of new instructional methods, technology and equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Principal or other appropriate administrator.
Drill Instructor Resume
Objective : Marine Corps Academic Instructor, Gunnery Sergeant with more than 7 months instructional experience and training, and 14 years of service in providing exemplary leadership, academic instruction and training, managing personnel, and operations in both training and combat environments while serving our country.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Coordinates and plans with team members.
- Administers the classroom to create an environment conducive to learning.
- Organizes procedures for effective classroom management.
- Organizes the assigned teaching area in an efficient, appealing manner.
- Provides flexibility for individual and group activities.
- Practices positive and corrective discipline techniques that help students gain self-control and responsibility for their actions.
- Maintains a positive, accepting attitude in working with students.
- Works individually with students in a tutorial setting.