Intensive Case Manager Resume
Headline : Assist families in resolving the crises and problems that led to the youths involvement with court and/or Department of Probation. Provide case management support to families in crisis struggling with problems such as substance abuse and mental illness.
Skills : Substance Abuse Counseling, Mental Health, Case Management, Employment.
- Coordinated community services for clients and families and provided referrals.
- Assessed client needs and supported family during crisis.
- Assisted families regarding Medicaid, Social Security, and other government services.
- Maintained client files and developed treatment plans.
- Facilitated clients' re-entry to the community.
- Contracted and supervised Community Support Specialists.
- Developed manual of CSS duties and program details.
BS In Sociology
Sr. Intensive Case Manager Resume
Headline : Over 10+ years of progressive experience providing clinical counseling to MICA/CAMI population. Certified in Case Management for 8+ years. Skilled in Crisis Intervention and Clinical Counseling. Advanced Training in Motivational Interviewing More than 5+ years using OMH CAIRS system.
Skills : CPR Certified. Completed CPI And Defensive Driving Courses. Knowledge And Understanding Of Carelogic.
- Worked with individuals with diagnosed mental health and drug abuse illnesses.
- Worked with the individual in the community to find housing, food and basic needs assistance.
- Assisted individuals with medication maintenance and coping skill development.
- Assisted clients with keeping doctor's appointments.
- Provided transportation as needed or linked the consumer with public transportation.
- Managed between 10-20 individuals.
- Managed own schedule and worked independently.
Jr. Intensive Case Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in a health care setting with a view to utilize professional experience in direct patient care and services while making use of educational background and compassionate nature to contribute to the progress of a well-respected organization.
Skills : Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Customer Service, Computer.
- Provided direct care to AOT patients: monitoring their compliance of their psychiatric treatment including medicals appointments with providers, attendance to programs.
- Monitored mood test or urinalysis to determine compliance of prescribed medication or the presence of alcohol or illegal drugs for patients with history of substance abuse.
- Refered to Mobil Crisis for psych evaluation.
- Removed with the assistance of 911, refer patient to Mobil crisis.
- Conducted a diligent search for missing patients Assist patient in complete SSI, SSD, FS and housing.
- Supportived Case Manager Elmhurst Hospital Center, Elmhurst, NY Provide direct care to patient with mental illness.
- Monitored their complying including psychiatric appointments, medications and attendance to their day treatment program.
Master Of Science
Intensive Case Manager III Resume
Summary : Career objective is to apply current skills, knowledge and background to Successfully prove to be a valuable asset to a company.
Skills : Spanish, First Aid/CPR, Therapeutic Crisis Intervention.
- Established and maintained interpersonal relationship with patient, patient's family, team members, and other medical professionals.
- Performed clinical activities associated with the physical care of patients as identified in the patients' individualized treatment plan to meet their comfort and care needs as delegated by the professional staff.
- Monitored closed-circuit television panel observing Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit patients to ensure they receive prompt attention when needed.
- Maintained patient nutritional status by completing all intake/output and calorie count activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provided appropriate emergency care and maintain a safe environment.
- Observed basic psychosocial behavior, reporting changes and abnormal behavior to the supervising nurse.
- Participated in patient's behavioral management therapies, including group therapy, individual therapy, and other assigned treatment therapies, as directed.
Literature And Sociology
Intensive Case Manager II Resume
Objective : To begin at an entry level position with a company that utilizes independence with the ability for advancement.
Skills : Bilingual, Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English and Spanish.
- Engaged in staff hours of service for assigned clients at the rate of 115 hours per month.
- Developed and maintained a written service plan for each client.
- Conducted case management activities for assigned clients to include assessment of strengths and needs, service planning, service brokering, service and care monitoring, and client advocacy.
- Assumed primary responsibility for coordinating assigned client's care both within and outside the NHTC continuum of care.
- Assured that clients who are receiving multiple services are carried out in an organized, coordinated and effective manner.
- Monitored client progress towards treatment goals in all service modalities in which the client is enrolled.
- Managed assigned client cases in a fiscally responsible manner.
Intensive Case Manager I Resume
Objective : Intensive Case Manager brining more than 4 years' experience in working with individuals of various ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds, including children, adolescents and adults. Organized and successful at managing multiple priorities while maintaining a strong work ethic and exhibiting a positive attitude. Compassionate, solutions-oriented dedicated to providing exceptional care and devising creative treatment plans for children, adolescents and adults dealing with mental health issues.
Skills : Cognitive Behavior Therapy; Crisis Intervention; Trauma Informed Care; Cultural Sensitivity Training.
- Included actively intervening with individuals and/or family members who have petitioned the Chancery Clerk's office for commitment and are involved with the pre-evaluation screening process.
- Offered the family daily support and assistance, if needed until the crisis with the consumer has abated.
- Worked pro-actively with families and collaboratively with staff of the Crisis Center and State Hospital while the consumer is receiving treatment at the Crisis Center and State Hospital.
- Worked together with the appropriate mental health staff that has treated the consumer prior to the need for crisis intervention placement.
- Seeked every avenue of less restrictive treatment prior to state hospitalization for all consumers of Region IV.
- Scheduled a minimum of one day per week (or more if the case demands) to visit with hospitalized consumers at the Batesville Crisis Center and consult with the staff regarding discharge planning.
- Observed and monitored client behavior and responses to treatment.
- Monitored client census by using the Daily Movement Report and recording admissions, discharges, doctor appointments and site visit data.
- Conducted individual and family sessions.
Masters In Counseling
Assistant Intensive Case Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain mid-career position in social work/social service setting to assist families and individuals and planning and securing appropriate services related to social, medical, legal, child care, home management, and emotional needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Counseling, Case Management, Electronic Medical Records.
- Provided intensive case management to adults with severe and persistent mental illness requiring intensive support and intervention.
- Provided outreach and engagement to assigned clients.
- Assumed primary responsibility for assisting clients to meet their goals and needs.
- Conducted psychosocial assessments; develop Goal Planners and Crisis Plans with client participation.
- Provided service and resource advocacy for clients in the community.
- Coordinated client care with internal and external service providers.
- Participated in psychiatric consultations and team meetings.
Associate Intensive Case Manager Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Social Worker with 15 years background in Mental Health. Core competencies include active listening and complex problem solving as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Business Development (2 years), Event Planning (10+).
- Maintained confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment.
- Assessed patients for risk of suicide attempts.
- Encouraged clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, helping them to develop insight into themselves or their relationships.
- Collected information about clients through interviews, observation, or tests.
- Guided clients in the development of skills or strategies for dealing with their problems.
- Prepared and maintained all required treatment records and reports.
- Evaluated clients' physical or mental condition, based on review of client information.
- Refered patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Intensive Case Manager I Resume
Headline : Service focused Social Worker with a strong commitment to serve the needs of clients in an environment that will allow to utilize experience in social work, while also providing the opportunity to grow and develop professionally.
Skills : Psychosocial assessments, Behavior Management, Group Facilitation.
- Provided intensive case management services, including home-visits and independent skills training.
- Provided individual office based and in home sessions.
- Conducted recovery and coping skills group required.
- Provided assessment and crisis intervention as needed.
- Assisted in the formal development and updating Case Management Assessments and Service plans directed toward the achievement of goals and objectives which the person served has identified.
- Conducted bio-psychosocial assessments accordance to HBH policy.
- Completed required paperwork in compliance with organizational standards.
- Possessed knowledge regarding client insurance and complete authorization paperwork update for services as required.
Intensive Case Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated clinician who is devoted to ensuring accessible and evidence-based services to all clients. Highly resourceful and able to network with community resources to ensure the needs of clients are met. Collaborative with team and system partners and willing to go above and beyond in order to ensure quality performance is achieved.
Skills : Work Abroad In Diversified Environments.
- Able to clearly explain behavioral health services, policies and procedures to clients and their families.
- Trained multiple staff on policies, procedures and services available to clients and their families while providing support in initial determination of clinical needs/services.
- Provided initial and ongoing interviews in order to complete assessments that included biopsychosocial history.
- Identified specific treatment goals and appropriate services based on assessments administered.
- Coordinated with clinical staff in order to ensure documentation and acquisition of services.
- Provided brief and ongoing counseling services to clients.
- Provided families with multiple agency and community resources to address identified needs.