Global Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Results oriented and innovative business/technical professional with progressive experience in business development, marketing, sales, and account management.
Skills : Management - internal staff and agency, Brand and product.
- Included PC graphics components, power supplies, and display accessories.
- Managed brand development, identification, and awareness.
- Developed and administered website content and revisions for product information, promotions, technical support, and overall optimization.
- Streamlined distribution of marketing content to internal and external clients by establishing a web-based portal for an organized library of all product and corporate marketing related materials.
- Devised access levels to provide relevant materials to appropriate users.
- Developed and composed product marketing photography and image content.
- Established company guidelines for compilation and streamlined formulation of deliverable materials.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Global Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of experience as a Global Marketing Manager in a diverse range of markets seeking a new opportunity. Direct all marketing activities both domestic and international with all marketing functions including brand strategy, creative, digital and traditional media, communications, marketing automation and analysis.
Skills : Marketing Strategy, Social Media Management, Business Development, Product Development.
- Directed all global marketing, branding and communication growth strategies to meet organizational objectives and drive profit with effective ROI management.
- Aligned Strategy and brand through communication methods appropriate for each market segment, drive market differentiation, enhancement value, and innovation through improvements in market intimacy.
- Communicated strategy including internationalization of all branding, communication tools, collateral and sales training.
- Acrossed all facets of impact including website, virtual, and implementation of global customer relationship management (CRM) tool which achieved 100% user integration.
- Increased brand awareness, achieved 12% of all lead sources visiting the website who took actions such as document downloads and direct contact.
- Lead multiple product launches (10% margin benefit improvement over similar products) based on new technology advancements including positioning, sales tools, and training as well as customer development identification for strategic markets.
- Developed marketing ROI metrics to fully understand the value impact on lead funnel and corporate sales.
Jr. Global Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : Global Marketing Manager and Market Development professional with extensive experience managing multiple product lines and creating innovative new products to grow the business and expand market share.
Skills : Project Management, Product Development, Product Management, Marketing Management.
- Served as the primary stakeholder for change and modernization of global marketing efforts by incorporating innovative programs and technologies new to the company.
- Responsible for the development and communication of global market information and sales collateral for divisional markets and products.
- Led the development of promotional materials throughout the product life cycle by understanding customer needs and market requirements and working closely with sales and product teams.
- Oversaw the creation, strategy, and organization of innovative product messaging platforms for targeted product lines based on the Challenger value-added sales approach, while updating and maintaining throughout the year.
- Responsible for determining, creating, and overseeing the development of all promotional materials (literature, brochures, product testimonials, catalogs, web-based, training, etc.) needed to support the global sales effort for assigned products and markets.
- Oversaw the creation and development of a unique, custom mobile site to serve as a one-stop hub for hosting all sales collateral and information to support global sales efforts.
- Led the creation of a detailed product, market, competitive, and customer-based information to support business plans and product line strategies and objectives.
- Worked with appropriate Business Managers to develop and implement plans for tradeshows associated with specific industry markets.
BS In Marketing
Global Marketing Manager III Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished global professional with proven track record of driving new, underperforming, and stagnant business lines to become major players in fiercely competitive worldwide markets.
Skills : Marketing Management, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Business Planning.
- Devised and led the execution of strategic business and marketing plans for assigned product lines.
- Managed team of up to 5 individuals including 2 product managers.
- Conducted performance assessments.
- Managed all budgeting and forecasting.
- Chaired monthly and weekly meetings with teams and on a 1:1 basis.
- Created a highly successful 3-year strategic plan and roadmap including development and manufacturing of new generation low-cost products in the low-cost regions.
- Researched and identified new product possibilities.
Global Marketing Manager II Resume
Summary : Working closely with sales and business development teams for sales enablement and mobilisation, contributing to revenue growth. Project managing the content, design and internal communication team, and managing marketing calendar.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing Strategy, Entrepreneurship.
- Managed a team of four Global Services Marketing Specialists to deliver focused Systemedia marketing and event initiatives.
- Deployed RMDB (Relationship Management Data Base) CRM access across the entire enterprise.
- Managed BIM (Business Impact Model) tool resulting in consistent and polished sales presentations.
- Worked with executive and sales teams in the development and introduction of 2ST (Two Sided Thermal) imaging solution.
- Focused on global market messaging and customer experience opportunities in the retail and financial self-service sectors.
- Increased sales proposal win rate by 83% through the implementation of a streamlined RFP and RFI completion and delivery process.
- Directed all Systemedia communication tools.
- Delivered all global logistics for tradeshow and events management including ROO and ROI metrics.
Global Marketing Manager II Resume
Objective : Marketing professional with 18 years experience in branding strategies, product launches planning and creative communication campaigns. Self-starter who thrives in managing agencies, timelines, budgets and tracking results, in any business environment.
Skills : Marketing, Communications.
- Developed and executed strategic/tactical marketing programs/campaigns to drive overall performance for product lines.
- Delivered measurable yearly impact on global business by increasing opportunities of more than $20M with a $260K marketing budget.
- Researched marketplace and analyzed data to completely comprehend customer, brand, pricing pressures.
- Identified new methods of improving brand profitability through pricing research, voice-of-customer and financial analysis.
- Implemented effective segmentation strategies and tactics that supported service line growth for current and prospective clients based on market demands, customer/competitor insight and supporting data/rationale.
- Inspired new service offering development by identifying market/client requirements.
- Defined and differentiated value of services/products and devised tactical plans to gain market advantage.
- Created incentive programs and marketing collateral to work in conjunction with business development efforts.
Lead Global Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified and well developed Marketing & Technology Development Professional with extensive product/solution development and organizational leadership experience. Adept at training and developing staff, recommending solutions to improve processes, and implementing effective training programs to streamline personnel productivity.
Skills : Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy,.
- Conducted competitor analysis and identify technologies for partnership.
- Worked with universities and research institutes to advance technology and find opportunities for brand differentiation.
- Developed business solutions and new value propositions for existing or new products.
- Constantly monitored the market for new innovation and secure technologies and resources needed to protect market share.
- Ensured solid technical leadership in projects to increase the chance of success.
- Achieved market penetration and global product expansion through strategic business planning.
- Launched two new products into the market resulting in $1.8 MM revenue.
MBA In Marketing
Global Marketing Manager I Resume
Headline : Innovative marketing and communications professional with a proven record of ensuring superlative customer experiences a cross complex communication efforts, maintaining brand integrity while creating awareness and advocacy a cross multiple channels.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Market Research.
- Managed the $2.4M consumer marketing program, focused on driving domestic and international sales of US potatoes through marketing communications including PR, advertising, events, and social media.
- Developed annual and long-range business plans, objectives, success metrics and budgets for marketing programs.
- Communicated with a cross-functional leadership team to ensure an integrated approach and message across all programs.
- Managed third party agencies in the development and execution of programs.
- Collaborated with Nielsen Perishables Group on the research and evaluation of retail programs, consumer activity, and category management and sales data.
- Managed eight international marketing agency firms to promote US potatoes in international markets.
- Established key messages and copy points for content in all materials and collateral.
- Initiated retailer print ad campaign, increasing dollar sales by 6.8%.
Associate Global Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Results-oriented manager with over 20 years of experience in marketing and sales with a Fortune 50 Company. Significant cross functional exposure to international business, customer service, and process reengineering areas.
Skills : Marketing Management, Marketing Director.
- Identified market size, UPS's ability to win business, and the strategic fit of new products, services, or business models.
- Used findings from customer research and competitor analyses to define how products should look and how they address, unmet needs.
- Recommended how to position products within the portfolio and brand to maximize their value proposition.
- Synthesized all of the insights into a cohesive conclusion to describe opportunities for new concepts.
- Combined financial and non-financial findings from project activities into a fact based business case.
- Analyzed and forecasted future key competitor actions to understand future competitive challenges.
- Maintained understanding of current market and industry trends to leverage knowledge and optimize development of customer analysis.
- Managed the planning, creation, and improvement of specific customer technology applications.
- Developed marketing programs to support a 20%+ growth rate including over $300M annual revenue from global clients.
Master Of Business
Global Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Innovative, results-oriented problem solver with proven track record of success seeking senior product management and marketing position in a progressive organization with advancement opportunities.
Skills : Digital Marketing, B2B, Demand Generation, Customer Acquisition.
- Supervised direct staff of six with the total organization of 20 including product managers, pricing and program management functions.
- Managed & maintained P&L accountability for $75M in annual global sales orchestrating design, product- development, & manufacturing teams to ensure planned launch deadlines.
- Drove marketing strategies & programs for core product lines development and training of cross-functional teams.
- Created a new business strategy, which turned money loser to solid profitability, from -19% ROS to +12%.
- Analyzed and redesigned the existing marketing strategy during a foreign assignment, tripling sales from $8.5 million to $25 million.
- Transitioned five-year loss-commodity global P&L into a positive gross-margin percentage for Performance Plus Connector line - the first time product line achieved positive growth since commercialization.
- Provided business priority for laboratory and manufacturing improvements to maximize profitability.