International Sales Coordinator Resume
Objective : Excellent Employee Services, Global Procurement and Coordinator Experience, Account Management, Real Estate Loan Administration. Comprehensive background in Financial Products/Services and Information Management. Knowledge of compliance processes and customer dispute resolution.
Skills : Inventory Management, Product Development, Logistics, Account Management, Sales, International Business.
- Created and provided all export documentation required for customs purposes on all shipments.
- Initiated process to forwarders to provide detailed booking information on orders that we are handling to port and customer location.
- Provided details of the shipment to customers and agents.
- Expedited and followed-up on all orders in the pipeline to ensure on-time delivery to the customer.
- Resolved all discrepancies to existing orders in process and orders that have shipped to the customer.
- Provided exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Created, monitored and updated all material delivered into and material shipped out the warehouse sales via Excel Spreadsheet.
- Communicated with all plant locations regarding lead times, improvements and production schedule changes to prevent delays.
Sr. International Sales Coordinator Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented and driven Executive Assistant with expertise in problem solving and managing daily office functions. Hard-working, multi-tasking Executive Assistant with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills.
Skills : Sales, Salesforce, Market Analysis, Problem Solving, Business Development.
- Suggested accessories and complementary purchases.
- Coordinated between billing department and customers to resolve problems.
- Responded to all customer inquiries thoroughly and professionally.
- Answered customer questions about product availability and shipment times.
- Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
- Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel and transportation.
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
- Directed guests and routed deliveries and courier services.
Jr. International Sales Coordinator Resume
Objective : Organized and efficient sales professional with over 16 years of sales and customer service experience. Goal- oriented with the ability to set priorities and successfully complete complex projects.
Skills : Spanish, Office, Social Media, International Business, Travel Coordination.
- Provided proactive organizational and logistics support for all customer service and international sales activities, which included general sales duties for commercial and government channels.
- Developed business relations with over 125 dealers and agents around the world.
- Qualified and established international distributor candidates.
- Planned and attended all international trade shows.
- Coordinated all international shipments and documentation with shipping personnel and/or third party logistics.
- Maintained documentation for all international customers relative to necessary licenses, records, and related sales activities.
- Researched and prepared monthly reports for the international channel.
International Sales Coordinator III Resume
Summary : International Sales Coordinator with the production, product development, documentation, shipping, import team to get the details required to fulfill the commitments to the clients.
Skills : Proper Telephone Etiquette, Inventory Control.
- Corresponded with a set territory of International customers quoted and sold garage doors and parts.
- Maintained all International shipping documents for containers and scheduled shipping containers plus air freight details.
- Assisted customers with orders and shipments worked with manufacturing personnel to ensure orders were correct and shipped on time.
- Prepared all meeting correspondence, preparation of confidential materials for management, and managed travel arrangements.
- Interacted with upper management staff.
- Worked directly with product managers in inventory control, transferring materials from one department to another department.
- Managed company personnel hours in manufacturing maintained daily department inventory reports.
Bachelor's In Business
International Sales Coordinator II Resume
Headline : More than 17 years experience leading profitable market share growth in the automotive and industrial market segments. Unique blend of hands-on experience and strategic management skills used to effectively position products regardless of business or economic climate.
Skills : Business Administration, Sales, Logistic, Communication, Letter Of Credit Scrutinzing.
- Supervised the Customer Service Department for both international and domestic sales.
- Communicated via email or phone with over 90 distributors and doctors around the world.
- Consulted with clients before and after sales to provide ongoing support.
- Answered customers' questions regarding orthodontic products, prices, availability, and product uses.
- Performed administrative duties, such as answering phones; respond to emails.
- Identified prospective customers by attending trade shows and conferences around the world, using business directories, following leads from existing clients.
- Recommended products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Provided quotes/prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
International Sales Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To drive business growth by creating customer solutions using positive interpersonal skills combined with a technical sales and service background.
Skills : International Business, Logistics, Sales.
- Coordinated large-scale shipments from factory to designated International ports.
- Contacted for Distributors, negotiating pricing, discounts, shipping, and consolidation of shipments.
- Worked closely with production to ensure on-time WIP.
- Sent weekly WIP reports to all International Distributors.
- Created Open Order Reports and Open to Sell reports for Reps and Distributors on a bi-weekly basis.
- Tracked orders booked and orders shipped to ensure quarterly sales goals were met.
- Sent out all POP, coordinate samples and catalogs each season for all Distributors and Domestic Sales Reps.
Bachelor Of Arts
International Sales Coordinator/Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking a International Sales Coordinator position with an international company that will allow to further develop experience in international sales/trade.
Skills : Office Administration, Disaster Response, Disaster Recovery, Mitigation Planning.
- Coordinated a sales team of 3 International territory managers and over 52 International Distributors in cancer diagnostic reagent and instrumentation sales.
- Interacted with distributors cross-sold instrumentation as well as larger invoices amounting to well over $200,000 in a 6 month period.
- Managed an internal team in shipping, manufacturing, and accounting, in order to increase my efficiency in workflow.
- Drafted 5 different Price lists with over 5,000 products for the International Team with mid-market pricing that enabled us to make a profit and not dissuade business using excel.
- Innovated bulk pricing for our distributors leading to higher invoices and larger output for reagents.
- Printed labels, Newsletters, Brochures, and other market needed material for global conferences.
- Trained extensively in Immunohistochemistry (IHC).
Asst. International Sales Coordinator Resume
Summary : An astute, result-oriented and dynamic professional with over 8 years of experience in spearheading Trading,
Logistics & Supply Chain with key focus on bottom line profitability.
Skills : Cross-Functional Project Management, Global Market Development.
- Managed all activities related to off-site bonded warehouses.
- Planned and maintained inventory levels.
- Maintained PSIs and prepared work orders.
- Acted as a liaison between warehouses and Sanden.
- Interpreted and validated legal documents, currency exchange rates, and taxes.
- Reviewed and validated warehouse expenses.
- Coordinated drop-shipments from global manufacturing plants to South America.
- Coordinated physical inventory and reporting.
Bachelor In Applied Arts
International Sales Coordinator/Manager Resume
Objective : Results oriented professional with a demonstrated record of success in office management, sales and customer relations. Dedicated and technically skilled in the implementation of systems and procedures proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and bottom line revenue.
Skills : Export, International, Microsoft Office.
- Supervised internal export procedures for international shipments, including the booking of containers, freight rate negotiations, export documentation, and customs compliance.
- Negotiated freight costs and coordinated the movement of products from distribution centers across.
- Provided technical support to all affiliates abroad, advised them of promotions, product enhancements, and rebate incentive programs.
- Arranged the proper settlement of product returns due to damage or manufacturing defects.
- Managed all customer service relations.
- Generated quotes and provided product information.
- Responsible for timely and accurate quotations for team and customers.
International Sales Coordinator Resume
Objective : International Sales Coordinator with previous experience in traditional marketing, technical support and troubleshooting, account management, project management and operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, JDE.
- Negotiated to price on mechanical equipment ranging in cost from small units $200.00 to large industrial units costing over $300K.
- Collected and reviewed all international paperwork and screenings required for government guidelines.
- Collaborate with peers at sister companies on product lines supported by both businesses.
- Prepared international screenings, Nafta and Country of Origin forms.
- Helped the proper product for a customer's application.
- Oversaw some larger accounts and programs that required special attention and processing, in order to meet special ship dates, pricing levels and provide other additional services based on each individual account.
- Processed incoming orders for accuracy and pricing.
BA In English