Lead Design Engineer Resume
Summary : To Obtain a job in Mechanical Engineering, or a related field, to begin career. Exercise independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative in developing applications to specific operational areas when faced with unprecedented problems and situations.
Skills : Autoform Forming Software, Proficient In Uni Graphics NX CAD Software
- Responsible for stamping Die try-out to support vehicle launch program during part matching and issue resolution.
- Able to make timely, knowledgeable decisions and direct suppliers towards corrective action plans to improve part quality till SORP (Start of regular production) phase.
- Proved quality drive follow up with Die makers & following home line trials in various stages.
- Executed the Project to involve Product development, Process layout, die design and achieve Try-out panel quality for Outer Core Panel & MP sheet metal Parts (Suppliers).
- Attended Die Static & Dynamic buyoff Process and monitor Tryout events activity.
- Supported in single panel quality improvements & co-ordinate with body shop.
- Supported suppliers with regular reviews of designs, processes and progress and help drive issue resolution.
Master Of Engineering
Sr. Lead Design Engineer Resume
Headline : Over 24 years of Mechanical Design experience, most of which is in the military aerospace arena. Dedicated to excellence and have an epic work ethic. As an example, was the mechanical designer on a five man team.
Skills : Product Development, Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, Creo.
- Responsible for developing the project plan, project schedule and resource plan with the supplier.
- Planned to systematically evaluate alternative manufacturing concepts and determine the cost optimized manufacturing process in resulted significant savings per program.
- Responsible for Installation & Cooling System lead for a 4000HP, 400-ton payload Large Mining Trucks.
- Led several NPI projects from development to validation and production implementation.
- Developed a heater system to deliver fuel at required fuel conditions of temperature and viscosity at fuel transfer pump inlet at -40 C ambient air condition.
- Facilitated in gathering requirements and creating boundary diagram for APQP to meet project goals.
- Calculated heat transfer performance data using Cool-1 for available off the shelf heat exchanger.
Master Of Science
Jr. Lead Design Engineer Resume
Objective : Looking for mechanical design, EPC opportunities in Oil & Gas industry. Focus on gas turbine, turbo-machinery, rotating equipment and packaging.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office CNC Programming C Programming Electronics Autocad PTC Creo Autodesk Inventor Solidworks MATLAB.
- Designed and built custom jigs and fixturing for new and existing products.
- Completed Diesel Emission Fluid lines routing and packaging.
- Collaborated between Chassis, Engine and emission components team to achieve project goals.
- Conducted Design reviews with Technical leads and Engineering Managers to meet Caterpillar's internal design quality and durability requirements.
- Worked on several CPI projects to achieve overall $7 Million in warranty savings.
- Led design effort for various nozzle, shroud, and bucket.
- Mentored new hires.
Ph.D. In Science And Mechanics
Asst. Lead Design Engineer Resume
Headline : 6 and half years of Automotive Seating experience with focus on Product Design and Development Quick learner with ability to work individually as well as in a team setting Experience in working single handedly at assembly and process shop at Emerson compressor manufacturing facility Ability to go above and beyond the job responsibilities to meet customers' expectations and needs.
Skills : Catia, Solidworks, Microsoft Office.
- Successfully completed 9FB stage one nozzle Life/Performance Improvement DDR.
- Adapted innovative cooling strategies, and optimized cooling distributions.
- Successfully designed 7FA.04 stage two nozzle and completed DDR.
- Robust designed and fully optimized, this same nozzle has been used as FA.04, IGCC, and FA.05 S2N and satisfied with all three design requirements.
- Designed for electrochromatic mirror assemblies and engineered glass systems.
- Sent, received and organized information from outside suppliers involving FEA, tooling and prototype builds.
- Provided feedback to internal team and suppliers.
Bachelor In Production Engineering
Associate Lead Design Engineer Resume
Objective : A proficient project engineer with a strong mathematics background, mechanical/product design with practical machinery experience. A wide range of experience with 3-D CAD, and drafting detailed drawings. A project engineer with a breadth of skills, experience, and talent. Creative, mature, technically sound, capable engineer interacting closely with marketing and manufacturing departments.
Skills : Solidworks, Labview, Machine Operation, Microsoft Office, Autocad, Bobcad, Hand Tools, Mathcad.
- Designed, modeled, and drafted every new part from date of hire.
- Developed project plan timelines from initial customer interest through final sale and delivery of products.
- Designed fasteners, quick release mechanisms, and robust small moving parts for marketing appeal.
- Conceptualized, benchmarked, and designed auger filling equipment for various industries.
- Designed ranging from less than 10 lbs to over 1000 lbs.
- Managed and organized CAD department and installed and updated Solidworks.
- Designed to food industry standard requirements.
B.S. In Mechanical Engineering
Lead Design Engineer III Resume
Headline : Looking for a challenging engineering position in product design and process.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Development, Project Coordination, Engineering, Business Analysis.
- Created project schedule involving internal and external engineering departments.
- Qualified tooling used to create parts Capability studies First .
- Organized and tracked program design deliverables.
- Liaisoned between program managers, outside sourcing, internal manufacturing.
- Responsible for design & development of the HARM OTPS.
- Integrated Test Equipment Depot Project utilized to test HARM (High Speed Anti-.
- Responsible for all project performance, cost, schedules, and contract compliance Plan, organize, and coordinated all engineering design & build .
Associates Of Applied Science
Lead Design Engineer II Resume
Headline : Over 16 years of experience in LTE, WiMax, UMTS, GSM, TDMA, CDMA, and IDEN RF design, optimization, performance analysis, integration, testing, implementation, troubleshooting & Leading and Managing projects. Excellent knowledge of RF system engineering and wireless network design principle. Expert with wireless system test equipment, such as TEMS, Agilent, signal generation, spectrum analyzer, VSWR testing, signal receiver, power meter.
Skills : NX10, Smaragd, Teamcenter.
- Personally performed initial layout of components and assemblies comprising the Inlet and Fan Cowl, then transitioned to leading the team of 5.
- Responsible for initial start-up of new Solidworks CAD system at Xtek.
- Trained to set-up 3-D models and new blue print layout.
- Designed table set-up to create product specific models to use as templates for future components.
- Utilized Solidworks to design bodies for the service truck industry.
- Provided design assistance to other engineers.
- Pioneered a new design and unique technology in order to reduce harmful emissions and improving fuel efficiency.
Bachelor Of Computer Science
Lead Design Engineer I Resume
Summary : A seasoned and versatile ASIC design engineer with solid 12 years of experience in design, verification and FPGA prototyping of intellectual properties (IP) used in complex System On Chip (SoC). Have proven track record in developing several products from concept to silicon.
Skills : ASIC Design And Verification, FPGA Design, RTL Synthesis,.
- Designed various mechanical components used for testing of systems.
- Worked with single/double wall oven team as Lead Design Engineer in range NPI (New product Introduction) program.
- Responsible for door design of upper and lower cavities.
- Responsible for door cycle tests and spill tests Expansive knowledge of DFSS and DMAIC methodologies.
- Worked with Advantium team.
- Responsible for the design of convection fan, bracket assembly, and door.
- Responsible for the design of door.
M.S In Computer Science
Lead Design Engineer/Developer Resume
Objective : Senior Engineer with diverse background in aircraft and spacecraft structural design and liaison responsibilities. Design expertise in layout and detail design of primary and secondary metallic and composite structures utilizing preliminary stress analysis for sizing, Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA), tolerance study, ASME Y14.
Skills : ANSYS, NX, Minitab, SolidWorks, ProE Creo, LabView, AutoCad.
- Successfully established communication protocols for new systems requirements and developed procedures and requirements for module and full-system.
- Did the DOE on balancing of tub with springs and dead weight.
- Issued/moved search rings.
- Performed Site Walk, A&E Checked for Final FAA and AM clearance.
- Evaluated different candidates provided by site acquisition in a search ring by running prediction on each candidate using Asset.
- Selected a candidate as primary on basis of which candidate covering the area best.
- Requested SCIP for primary candidate.
Bachelor Of Science In Industrial Technology/Product Design
Lead Design Engineer Resume
Objective : Mechanical Engineer with over 10 years of diverse experience in the nuclear industry which includes time spent working for a utility, a plant designer and an equipment supplier. Primary experience has been 7 years in the design, analysis, application and testing of nuclear valves with a broad knowledge of applicable ASME, ANSI and ASTM standards.
Skills : Cross Functional Career Development, Technician.
- Sent certified letters to the owners of Airport/Helipad for building a new tower if it falls within three nautical miles of Airport/Helipad.
- Ran Script (for frequencies & neighbors) in OMC (Nortel equipment) for new sites.
- Ran commands in Telnet so all the changes get synchronized and the latest site information can be downloaded from OMC through OMC Audit macro.
- Ran CPT to check the performance of each Trx after new site came on-air.
- Used Metrica for HO evaluation report, TCH Traffic Report for new site and its neighbors, CPT reports for all sectors of new site.
- Worked with architect for the derivation of the Micro architecture specification for the scatter gather DMA controller (SGDMA).
- Responsible for design and Implementation of the SGDMA in Verilog.
Bachelor Of Science In Mechanical Engineering