Lead Project Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a Lead Project Coordinator profession with an outstanding career opportunity that will offer a rewarding work environment along with a winning team that will fully utilize management skills.
Skills : Marketing Project Management, Graphic Design.
- Conducted development and QA efforts in a content strategy and managed the migration of more than 8,000 security-sensitive content items to a new content management system Created user stories for Site redesign off of Sitecore functional requirements document.
- Managed QA team in facilitation of user story documentation.
- Facilitated JIRA issue tracking throughout the project lifecycle.
- Utilized Confluence database for project documentation and keynotes throughout project lifecycle.
- Facilitated JIRA/ Confluence set up for all users and administrators.
- Administered JIRA training for executives from ConGlobal and their merging partners.
- Provided business logic and oversight for the introduction of Rapid Prototyping Project Management for a client who previously lacked official processes for code deployment and production.
Sr. Lead Project Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a Lead Project Coordinator position that will utilize strengths and previous experiences; along with offering an opportunity to grow and be challenged.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Consistently scores 9.5 out of 10 possible points on monthly "Voice of the Customer" surveys.
- Coordinates Home Improvement Installation Projects for the State.
- Masters Scheduler of Home Improvement Projects.
- Masters Scheduler for Field Personnel.
- Manages Project Billing.
- Remotely coordinates each project site.
- Composes daily reports to support the production of each project.
- Composes project timeline for the customer and subcontractor.
- Addresses all Installation issues, and forward to the appropriate staff.
Jr. Lead Project Coordinator Resume
Objective : To ensure a Lead Project Coordinator position with a well-established organization in Dallas, TX that will provide opportunities to apply project management, customer service, leadership, and mandarin speaking skills.
Skills : Microsoft OfficeAdobe, Management.
- Manages installs on Thin Clients, MC40s, and Windows 7 Refresh for Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Communicates with onsite 3rd party and in house technicians to identify problems and resolve issues.
- Consolidates and organizes data to be presented to the customer daily.
- Dispatches technician's to Wal-Mart Store's, Sam's Club's and Distribution Centers Manage billing data to provide to Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Provides logistical support via waybill's from FedEx, and UPS.
- Manages the team that performed callbacks for customer data.
- Supports end-users with technical expertise on Multi-Purpose Terminals.
- Coordinates repairs on Point of Sale registers, Scales, Time Clocks, Multi-Purpose Terminals, Interactive Voice Response, Access Points and Printers for Wal-Mart.
Lead Project Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Project Coordinator contributes to the development of many aspects of medical communications initiatives. Depending on the scope and nature of each project, this responsibility can range from managing segments of a project on which a Project Manager is taking a primary lead, to supporting segments of the project in which other team members have responsibility.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, FlexMail, Microsoft Publisher.
- Opened and reconciled cash tills.
- Gathered all cash and checks to be deposited into the bank.
- Edit and designed customer document and projects using Word, InDesign, Adobe, Publisher, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Helped customers choose the best products for their projects.
- Assisted in using our public computers, fax machines, and copiers.
- Checked and replied to emails hourly.
- Opened and closed the stpre , including locking up, operating the alarm system, and reconciling all the dailies for the entire day.
- Resolved customer complaints on an as-needed basis.
- Made collection calls to customers.
Lead Project Coordinator II Resume
Headline : A B.S. Degree, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), and an experienced Business Analyst who is proficient in leadership, process development, decision making and a fast-paced environment. In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies such as Waterfall & Agile. Experience working with offshore teams in Asia, Europe and India.
Skills : Graphic Design, Project Management.
- Acted as a center of knowledge, consultation to Project Managers on key project processes.
- Administered project schedules and coordinated meetings based on urgency and team availability to avoid conflicts.
- Helped in regular evaluation of workflow and data flow processes and making improvements.
- Created and maintain status reports and change control, risks and issues logs on behalf of the Project Manager.
- Reviewed project expenses against project budget to identify and remedy any/all charges.
- Facilitated Root Cause and Problem Statement sessions.
- Captured, communicated and follow up on meeting Action Items / review overdue actions or issues and contact team members to update.
- Assisted with on-boarding of new team members / grant requests for hardware and system access for existing team members and contractors.
Lead Project Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Support other prioritized project efforts happening at CMG. The responsibilities would be the same, regardless of the project, and might include standard project coordination, such as: providing progress dashboards, maintaining and updating the project SharePoint site, coordinating of workstream meetings and logistics, etc.
Skills : MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013; Adobe Acrobat XI; Windows XP, 7, 8; Mac OS; IPro EScan, Copy+.
- Contributes to the development and management of all project activities, including audience generation, internet research on medical associations and industry events, database management, logistics management, registration/participant communication, production of materials, honoraria/reimbursement process, supplier performance, routing of all materials through copy editing, and central file establishment
- Participates in start-up meetings for each project, contribute to establishment and maintenance of time and events schedules, and provide weekly updates on each initiative to Project Manager(s)
- Utilizes database system (Microsoft Access) for key opinion leader management, mail merges, faculty information requests, and report generation
- Supports Project Manager(s) on all assigned projects by managing and fulfilling tasks as requested. Adhere to all deadlines. If workload becomes overwhelming and deadlines are in jeopardy of being missed, immediately alert Project Manager(s) and ask for help in prioritizing workload and/or obtaining assistance from other team members
- Maintains timely and professional written and verbal communications with internal team members, clients, faculty, and participants as they pertain to specific areas of project involvement
- Contributes to development of new project budgets and new business development activities within the account team, as identified by Project Manager(s)
- Learns and contributes to the budgeting process, including financial monitoring and reconciliation of individual projects within account teams
Asst. Lead Project Coordinator Resume
Objective : To work in a fast-paced environment where skills will be further challenged and developed as a Lead Project Coordinator, Contributing to progress of multidisciplinary internal teams (project management, editorial, meetings and events services, and creative services) to ensure within-budget, on-time, on-strategy performance.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Monitors nationwide field compliance of Best Buy brand standards, including color profiles, substrate usage, and kitting procedures.
- Ensures compliance with required kitting procedures for over 100,000 unique parts.
- Responsible for identifying client needs, outlining project scope, identifying potential roadblocks, implementing action items, strategizing successful plan executions, and managing effective directional changes as per sales contracts and client directives.
- Creates project schedules, assign projects to creative teams throughout the nationwide network, maintain workflow and job files, and monitor overall progress to full deployment.
- Serves as main point of contact and manage communications and expectations of clients, teams, and the enterprise regarding project status, timeline and budget.
- Ensures all contractual deliverables are met within the defined scope, quality, time and cost restraints.
- Identifies opportunities for add-on sales and potential revenue growth.
Associate Lead Project Coordinator Resume
Headline : The project Coordinator is responsible for following an established process that reacts to new eQNs posted to SAP. This work includes searching SAP for eQNs, downloading eQN data, preparing packages and initiating export of data, entering new tasks and updating project trackers, initiating engineering review tasks with delivery teams, entering completed engineering dispositions into SAP, and creating and sending daily status reports.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Implemented consultative sales techniques and recommended FedEx Office products and services to customers and potential customers.
- Processed complex orders and operated equipment that required advanced knowledge and skills.
- Managed, monitored and facilitated all production processes, including tracking, pickup and delivery and the quality check process.
- Accepted and coordinated print jobs submitted by walk-in customers, email, phone and website.
- Prepared jobs for printing, verified orders for quality and accuracy after completion.
- Assisted customers with self-service store options, including computer rentals and copy machines.
- Assisted customers with FedEx Ground and Express shipping.
- Supported Assistant Managers with quarterly inventory process.
- Assisted production staff with projects to ensure timely completions.
Lead Project Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Results-oriented professional with a successful record of accomplishments. Experience in project coordination and program management. Additional skills include facilitating/liaising interdepartmental objectives, forecasting, and tracking project status. Distinguished organizational skills with a keen sense of detail. Proven ability to train and lead internal teams.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Led project team of five (5) Project Coordinators.
- Worked closely with corporate cost accounting & contract management departments on report audits, budget/billing accuracy and compliance.
- Used Excel as data management tool.
- Updated customer data on a web-based applications.
- Followed up on customer requests for work status and project completion Responsible for internal financial reports for SOX compliance.
- Reviewed revenue reports and forecast financial data in the dashboard. Proofread and edit the dashboard.
- Created quarterly expense and capital cost report.
Lead Project Coordinator Resume
Summary : Project management professional - data & business analyst and driven web content specialist with a strong foundation in quality assurance, social media optimization and content management systems. + Leads project coordination and testing efforts. Provides oversight and training with both internal and offshore resources.
Skills : Marketing Project Management, Graphic Design.
- Understands thoroughly and execute clients field procedures.
- Participates, as required, in work planning and scheduling for assigned area
- Reviews and affirms time estimates of activities in area
- Reviews constructability study for area and ensure smooth execution
- Reviews Job Execution Plan for assigned area with interface personnel and implement
- Prepares operations for work schedule of next shift
- Expedites the permit process
- Arranges for hole watch and fire watch
- Observes that all personnel in area are wearing proper PPE
- Completes all personnel reports and ensure timekeeping practices are in effect.