Lead Qa Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging and rewarding Lead Qa Engineer position in which management skills, knowledge, and experience can be utilized to direct and shape a superior healthcare environment.
Skills : Testing Methodologies: White/Black/Gray box, integration.
- Supervised of department employees B.
- Reported QA department project status to Chief Technical Officer.
- Created & grew the QA department.
- Created In-house test automation tools using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Created an In-house defect tracking database (Access database).
- Developed test plan using Jira and test cases using hp quality center for Rearden travel.
- Worked with clients to develop business requirements for enhancing the product Developed automation tool (one tool or tools) for testing, increasing.
Sr. Lead QA Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 8+ years of Lead Qa Engineer professional experience in the IT industry including manual and automated testing, software development, performing supervisory, leadership and managerial roles with core technical, human and conceptual skills. Certified in IT project management with strong knowledge of 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas of project management.
Skills : Active Directory, Exchange Server, Virtualization.
- Worked as Lead QA Engineer for Customer Care (Intranet & Internet Application).
- Worked with XPath, Partial XPath, CssSelector, TagName, ClassName, and ID WebElement identifiers within Selenium library package.
- Troubleshoot test scripts and find the root cause of test script issues.
- Worked with the developers and business analyst side-by-side, and led the QA effort to test the application that provides comprehensive information for the various types of Insurance coverage offered by Allstate.
- Extensively involved in leading the test efforts for the Intranet Customer Care website that was redesigned to provide customized information for the customer service users.
- Actively participated in both manual and automated testing procedures.
- Automated test scripts using Selenium for cross-browser plus cross-platform including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (where applicable), Android and IOS (using the simulator).
- Performed Compatibility, GUI, and Functional testing for content to appear and function the same throughout all popular browsers and on different OS platforms.
Jr. Lead Qa Engineer Resume
Objective : Eight years of experience as System Integration and Quality Assurance in STB, Mobile applications, web application, Client-server application. Four years of experience as Team Lead for Video testing projects on various CE/Mobile devices. Eight years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing. Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodologies.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for test strategy planning and test execution for Mobile Clients (iOS, Android, and Kindle).
- Tested various functionalities of the application including Video streaming, User account management (Sign in/Sign up, user preference), Billing for monthly subscription, Rentals, and purchases for iOS and Android platforms.
- Performed network transition testing on iOS/Android, and CE devices between 3G/4G/LTE and Wi-Fi networks.
- Performed Interrupt Testing including, incoming calls/Text, network outage/recovery, Incoming Notifications, Battery Removal/Power cycle for iOS and Android devices.
- Performed compliance testing for iOS for app certification submission to App store.
- Performed Bluetooth and Wi-Fi data transfer testing for Audio/video devices.
- Tested Pandora, YouTube, Weather, News Widgets integration between mobile device and Set-top boxes.
- Performed API testing using Charles Proxy on mobile phones and tablets (iOS and Android) Used XCode, iFunBox, Bonjour for iOS Devices to Captured and analyze logs Used ADB Monitor and DDMS android devices to Capture and analyze logs.
- Extensively used Rewrite, Map local, breakpoint features in Charles for testing mobile app.
Lead Qa Engineer I Resume
Objective : 10+ years of solid Software testing experience (black box/manual testing) working with Web-based Mobile (ios/Android) and Windows applications Experience testing mobile devices on ios and Android. Kicked off successfully with mobile automation for ios devices. Lead and manage multiple projects including offshore team and mobile automation.
Skills : Java, Git, Subversion, SQL.
- Led multiple projects Apollo mobile, HTML5 desktop project, Viper and offsite team members in India.
- Progressively worked on mobile automation, in Agile scrum methodology.
- Involved in planning with Product management team to collect requirements, define scope, tasking and bucketing for every sprint.
- Interacted with developers and work as a team to meet the target and deadline in a timely manner.
- Worked on the WCC project and Elite presentations on desktop.
- Tested webcasts for Live, On-Demand, and Custom request events both on desktop and mobile devices.
- Tested on mobile devices (ios and Android).
- In charged of maintaining and ordering mobile devices for QA Lab.
- Actively researched to use cost-effective ways for demo presentations to remote teams.
Lead Qa Engineer II Resume
Headline : Proficient with test cases in Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), HP Quality Center and Rational Suite. She has executed automated test cases in Quick Test Professional then will review and analyze the test results in the Mercury Quality Center/Rational Test manager.
Skills : Selium Builder, Confluence, Jenkins, TestFlight, Git,.
- Analyzed Business Process Procedures and reviewed documents and configurations.
- Prepared Question logs and communicated all queries to the Business analyst team.
- Reviewed requirement specification, functional specs and business specs cases, data flow diagram in the creation of test plan, test scenario, Test Matrix and test cases using Agile Methodology.
- Developed test cases to verify the Retirement Solutions and tax forms.
- Categorized the tests cases per module and managed them in Jira and Zephyr test Management tool and Excel.
- Manually executed the Scenarios to verify the work flows, business rules and processes.
- Performed cross-functional verification of results by querying the database with SQL scripts.
- Ran SQL queries using Squirrel.
- Worked closely with users and developers in analyzing / enhancing invoice forms and supported the user acceptance test.
Lead Qa Engineer III Resume
Summary : Accomplished and result-driven Quality Assurance Management Professional with over 15 years' of experience in the field of Quality Assurance, Design Verification and System Design in the software industry. Hands-on QA manager with a proven ability to direct and improve quality programs, an established track record of delivery, strong strategic vision and demonstrated ability to inspire, train and mentor QA teams that result in reduced defects and improved overall efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Requirements Management, Test Planning, Python.
- Worked as a Lead QA Engineer for both the automation and manual testing teams and was in charge of developing and executing QA life Cycle for the new releases and enhancements projects related to Global Optimizer and all of the related downstream execution systems.
- Managed and led the overall QA testing of Global Transaction Management (GTM) system that enabled GO to trade Futures.
- Sat between the Global Optimizer and the downstream systems such as Minerva, LongView, DOMS and PortWare to ensure that the intraday Futures trade allocations, executions and corrections were handled efficiently.
- Attended the development design meetings to understand the new functionalities that were being implemented so that the preparation to write the reusable manual test scripts could begin immediately.
- Mentored and tutored the Offshore and Onshore teams to understand the new functionalities and the overall business purpose behind them.
- Led the testing and documentation process and eventually handed it out to the UAT groups involved for a given release.
- Developed test plan, test cases and prepared test data in Quality Center.
- Developed test cases that represent trading scenarios for Equities, Swaps, Bonds, Futures, Currencies and other Derivatives.
Asst. Lead Qa Engineer Resume
Objective : To utilize the knowledge and experience gained from various areas of the information technology field to optimize both the Software Development Life Cycle and own professional performance in order to bring any companies processes and products to new levels of excellence.
Skills : Selenium, Test Automation, JIRA, Testing, Java, Python.
- Performed Quality Assurance, Database administration activities and technical support for Luminate's SAP/R3 based suite, Mamba and ASP/MSP based products for performance metrics and analysis.
- Achieved Excellence award for the best QA engineer within Luminate's QA department.
- Performed technical support (as an oncall engineer) for Luminate's Suite and Mamba products.
- Performed diagnosis and upgrades for the production environment at customer sites.
- Worked on SLA and PA (performance analyzer) for SAP/R3.
- Wrote Loadrunner scripts for performance testing of Luminate for SAP/R3.
- Gained a good understanding of product functionality.
- Performed coaching and mentoring of new employees towards understanding product functionality (the big picture).
- Implemented a set of test programs using SQLPlus and PL/SQL for testing features of the product.
Associate Lead Qa Engineer Resume
Headline : Lead Selenium QA Tester with 8 years of experience in executing and testing of client-server architecture and web-based applications. Expert in preparing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test procedure and Test Scripts for automated and manual testing as per user requirements and functional specifications of the system.
Skills : Automation, Automation, SQL.
- Developed to address several pressing needs within both the FAPRES Division and the independent Title Agent Businesses.
- Established a user interactive strategic application architecture to enable both Professional Real estate Services and Agency to adapt quickly to changing business needs, rapidly deploy and sell new products/services/features and effectively execute on new market opportunities.
- Specifically, this browser-centric, mobile-enabled framework is used to promote and sell Closing and Post-closing services and enable the rapid deployment of new real estate transaction settlement/closing products.
- Performed Manual and Automation testing (Selenium) of the web application.
- Worked in the Agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Created Regression Suite and ran the automated test script for every build.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing test cases and executing them for Functional testing and providing detailed status.
- Automated the tests using Selenium.
- Wrote SQLs to check the database and test the data integrity in accordance with business standards.
Lead Qa Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : 8+ years of strong experience in Software Quality Assurance and QA implementation for the development of the cycle.
Skills : QA Methodologies, Agile Methodologies, Scrum,MS Office,.
- Designs, develops and maintains tests for b.well’s web platform as well as mobile products for iOS and Android.
- Works closely with engineers, designers, and management teams to rapidly build, iterate, test, and deploy new features and products and main a high-quality robust codebase.
- Improves and scales the existing tests and test framework.
- Setup test frameworks that identify bottlenecks in the different layer of the software stack.
- Safeguard sensitive data by following policies and training concerning your security and privacy responsibilities.
- Identifies test cases suitable for automation, develop automation test scripts using soapui for any web-based APIs.
- responsible for Manual and automated tests using test director, mercury WinRunner, load runner and quick test.
Lead QA Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Lead Qa Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Java, Python, Selenium WebDriver, SOAP, Rest API, JUnit, XML, Json, Test Automation, Git, JIRA.
- Collaborated with the client, the process is structured to identify and analyze Key Performance Indicators.
- Developed and improved targeted client goals.
- Evangelized platform capabilities and best practices while managing deliverables and client expectations to ensure revenue goals.
- Addressed technical inquiries by clients & team members regarding Optimize tests, platforms, integration, and functionality of our products.
- Performed meeting and exceeding organizational targets, consistently outperforming both on revenue, direct labor and billable utilization basis.
- Addressed technical questions re: platform development, integration and functionality of WebTrends products.
- Responsible for creating/executing the testing plans and cases. Duties included are test planning, test estimates, test documentation, and execution.