Lead Server Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Lead Server with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Management.
- Serve food and beverages in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
- Balance and enter sales reports into computer.
- Formally recognized for excellent customer service on multiple occasions.
- Developed a broad base of regular customers due to excellent service.
- Won numerous brand sponsored sales contests.
- Front of the House Trainer Trained new employees to provide quality service that met or exceeded corporate standards.
- Acted in a supervisory role ensuring standards were understood and implemented.
Associate Of Applied Business
Restaurant Lead Server Resume
Objective : Intend to contribute to the company by increasing sales and maintaining a constructive working environment through the utilization of fine customer service, professional communication skills, sustain a positive attitude, and exceptional work ethic. And more importantly, preserve customers as our main priority. Self-motivated, confident, fast-paced, productive, and fast- learner individual ready to utilize full potential in a company seeking an ethical and valuable employee.
Skills : Excellent communication skills to interact with the guests.
- Assisted with order taking and gave full attention to customers.
- Ran orders to back servers and provided specific instructions on entree's.
- Trained back servers to become front servers to help meet expectations.
- Manage team servers for the shift and go over goals for the day.
- Worked as a cashier, server, hostess and a busser.
- Maintained more than one task at a time along with meeting aggressive sales goals.
- Answer phones to take reservations or to-go orders.
Lead Server/Bartender Resume
Objective : To secure a full time position in an environment that utilizes my outstanding customer service skills; while offering greater challenges and the opportunity to build a career with a growing corporation.
Skills : Verbal And Written Communication, Volunteer Training And Management, Conflict Mediation, Marketing, Event Planning, Public Speaking, And Team Leadership.
- Set banquet rooms and halls as per instructions of the Chef/ Manager.
- Ensure that all decorations have been set in accordance to the instructions.
- Make sure that tables are set with linen, dishware and flatware.
- Greet guests in a cordial manner as they arrive.
- Offer welcome drinks and ask guests if they need any additional items.
- Ensure that food is replenished in a quick manner.
- Anticipate guests' needs continually and fulfill them appropriately.
- Lead Server at Governor's Mansion and has served at several private homes for high end events and parties.
BA In Communication
Lead Server/Trainer Resume
Objective : Extensive background in customer-oriented service operations, employee relations and scheduling Excellent communication skills maintain positive relations with staff and customers in high-volume, face-paced operations. Proven ability to handle currency and financial transactions accurately; resolve discrepancies promptly/ Familiar with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, email, and the specialized systems ALOHA, and POS as well as a variety of other data maintenance systems.
Skills : Customer Service, Case Management, Cooking, Human Resources, Medical Records, Insurance Verification.
- Responsible for interviewing prospective employees and monitoring new employees.
- Responsible for the scheduling of up to 25 employees, including kitchen staff, servers, and bartenders.
- Checking out servers and bartenders at the end of their shifts at the end of their shifts utilizing POINT OS account system, and accounting for all indirect tipping.
- Run daily reports on POINT OS and balancing the day's receipts.
- Monitoring all department activities during opening and/or closing shifts assuring adherence to food costs, labor costs, waste and customer service.
- Responsible for monitoring inventory, maintaining restaurant par levels, placing orders.
- Responsible for all aspects of entertainment brought into the facility, including the auditioning, booking, scheduling, and payment of the musicians.
- Responsible for all marketing, advertising and promotions for the restaurant Scheduling of special events, banquets, parties, wedding dinners.
Certificate In Business
Lead Server/Server Resume
Headline : Highly motivated proactive manager, with years of large volume, fast paced, team leadership. Background includes business ownership, management (outside and inside sales/restaurant ). Focusing on meeting quotas promoting and increasing sales, quality control, and efficient labor and cost. Effectively accomplished using innovative ideas to create new and keep established consumers with superior service and hospitality.
Skills : Computer Skills, Advanced Math, Physics, Mechanical And Technical, Written And Verbal Communication, Creativity.
- Prepared for and surpassed sales quotas executing new and special menu items.
- Created a cheerful accommodating experience for clientel acknowledging any and all customers in need of service.
- Excelled at prompt and detailed personalized service.
- Acquired numerous consumers requesting personalized table and party service.
- Accredited with greeting cards, notes and emails complimenting their experience noting the service.
- Gained respect of my superiors with ethical and quality work performance.Attained a leadership role in my duties.
- Led and helped all fellow workers in need gaining their admiration and trust.
Associate Of Applied Science
Restaurant Lead server Resume
Headline : Patient and empathetic Bartender with extensive background in conflict resolution and customer care. Desires a more career oriented role. Friendly Sales Associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Shift Lead.
- Checked temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functioning Routinely supported other areas of the restaurant as requested, including answering telephones and completing financial transactions for other staff.
- Proactively prepared for large parties and reservations, anticipating planning and staffing needs.
- Addressed diner complaints with kitchen staff and served replacement menu items promptly.
- Effectively listened to, understood and clarified guest concerns and issues.
- Served beverages, breads and butter and replenished items as necessary.
- Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Resolved guest complaints quickly and efficiently.
Associate Of Applied Science
Lead Server/Banquet Captain Resume
Objective : Seeking a federal or state challenging position that will enable me to use my knowledge within the field of criminal justice. As an entry-level criminal justice personal, I would like to be a part of and work for the esteemed organization who maintains and keeps a check on criminals and forms justice policies.
Skills : Typing Speed 40 Words Per Minute, Data Entry Terminal, Word Processing Software, Fluent Bilingual In English And Spanish.
- Ensured server staff compliance with restaurant attendance and uniform policies.
- Coordinated with management in handling server disciplinary actions such as warnings and terminations.
- Provided daily server supervision for both lunch and dinner shifts.
- Prepared and updated daily server work schedules.
- Monitored and mentored new servers to ensure efficient dining operations.
- Conducted regular food supply quality checks.
- Responded quickly and courteously to guest complaints.
- Made special menu item recommendations to guests as required.
Lead Server/Beverage Cart Attendant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an active employee in a growing, reputable company where I can contribute my experience, proactive attitude, and positive atmosphere to help improve the company and myself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Leadership, Telephone Skills, Document Preparation.
- Apportioned and served food to facility residents, employees, or patrons.
- Assisted diners with seating as needed Checked the quantity and quality of received products Cleaned and maintained the beverage area, display cases, equipment, and order transaction area Cleaned and prepared various foods for cooking or serving Cleaned bars, work areas, and tables Cleaned up spilled food, drink and broken dishes, and removed empty bottles and trash Managed kitchen operations for high grossing, fast-paced fair concession kitchen.
- Responsible for daily set up of five stations.
- Examined trays to ensure that they contained required items ACCOMPLISHMENT Consistently generated additional revenue through skilled sales techniques.
- Greeted customers upon entrance and handled all cash and credit transactions.
- Assisted customers over the phone regarding store operations, product, promotions and orders.
- Cashiered with two cash registers at once in tandem to maximize customer flow.
Master of Science
Lead Server/Dining Room Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging opportunity where I will be able to utilize my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people, which will allow me to grow personally and professionally. I am self-motivated and able to work both independently and as a collaborative team member.
Skills : Excellent leadership and motivational skills, Able.
- Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Maintained knowledge of current menu items.
- Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
- Managed closing and opening duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer.
- Correctly calculated charges, issued bills and collected payments.
- Inquired about guest satisfaction and fulfilled requests.
- Continually kept carpets and floor clear of debris.
Associates In Graphic Design
Lead Server Administrator Resume
Objective : three years of customer service experience good with answering phones, communicating with people fluently in english or Spanish and good with Microsoft programs.
Skills : Insurance Details, Customer Management, Personal Nutrition, Expert Microsoft Office, Certified CPR and First Aid.
- Recorded customer orders and repeated them back in a clear, understandable manner.
- Promptly reported complaints to a member of the management team.
- Served fresh, hot food with a smile in a timely manner.
- Resolved guest complaints promptly and professionally.
- Prepared and served beverages such as coffee, tea and juice.Carefully maintained sanitation, health and safety standards in all work areas.
- Frequently washed and sanitized hands, food areas and food preparation tools.
- Maintained a neat, well groomed appearance including impeccable personal hygiene, hair restraint and minimal jewelry that met company standards.
- Worked well with teammates and openly invited coaching from the management team.
Lead Server/Cocktail Server Resume
Summary : I am a hard working individual who drives high sales in both slow and busy shifts. Maintains an orderly and neat store floor at all times. I handle tasks with accuracy and efficiency. I am able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Applications, Telecommunications, Customer Service.
- Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods.
- Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Also appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
- Effectively communicated with kitchen staff regarding customer allergies, dietary needs and other special requests.
- Regularly checked on guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
- Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer.
- Consistently adhered to quality expectations and standards.
High School Diploma
Lead Server Resume
Objective : Experienced Server/ Bartender looking to obtain a position within an environment where I can exhibit all of my skills and grow within my role while providing consistent exceptional guest experiences, excelling within all position expectations and overall driving restaurant sales Highlights Trained and knowledgeable in liquor, wine and food service Highly responsible and reliable Works well under pressure Extensive hospitality background Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Skills : Great People Skills, Time Management Skills, Detail Oriented.
- Executed daily operations of the dining room.
- Explained how various menu items were prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Stocked service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, napkins, straws and cups.
- Performed food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
- Trained and managed new waitresses in the first week and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Filled salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
- Described and recommended wines and beers to customers.