Lead Systems Administrator Resume
Summary : A highly effective computer operations management professional who meets challenges head-on and creates positive change. An energetic problem solver with a proven record of success setting strategic direction, executing to plan, optimizing operations and developing and leading teams to achieve outstanding results.
Skills : Technical Support, Microsoft Office Suite, Database Administration, Exchange Server, Security.
- Supervised the hard work of several systems administrators, in the management and implementation of local and remote production clusters, infrastructure servers, software and job management.
- Worked with the storage and network teams to create a stronger relationship with the pipeline and analysis groups in order to increase production and meet all deadlines Implemented new cluster hardware.
- Researched new cluster server equipment through various vendors.
- Worked with the team to test and analyze speeds of production jobs with these new processors and internal disks on this new equipment.
- Increased job run times and produced a more efficient way of processing using the internal disks for temporary disk space.
- Implemented new VMware servers.
- Reviewed the current infrastructure servers and support costs and decided to move to a virtual solution.
Sr. Lead Systems Administrator Resume
Summary : Work with on-site customer and government representatives through the next phases of system test including integration with UAV communications systems, air vehicles, and continued integration with external interfaces. Support ground test and flight test activities and participate in ground and flight test readiness reviews with customer.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Well versed in public and private cloud services and infrastructure as a service concepts and application.
- Demonstrated success in providing cross-platform support for a wide range of systems in complex enterprise network environments.
- Efficient, an organized leader focused on delivering tangible results that align with business strategies and process enhancement goals.
- Deployed ESXi hosts and clusters and provisioned virtual workloads across multiple geographical locations domestically and internationally in support of company virtualization strategy.
- Led the rollout of variety of specialized server systems designed to operate in complex large data center environments, addressing wide range of corporate and client needs.
- Led team of Systems Administrators accountable for large number of internal and client facing systems, ranging from file and print servers to large Citrix XenApp farms and other multi-tier mission-critical Windows based deployments.
- Delegated work; approved and denied systems changes based on business requirements, coached and mentored employees, and conducted performance reviews.
Jr. Lead Systems Administrator Resume
Objective : Lead Systems Administrator with more than 28 years of experience in the information technology industry. Air Force Information Technology (IT) expert and an important member of the Northrop Grumman Information Systems team. Proven expertise in data disaster recovery, archiving, and planning for data recovery.
Skills : Microsoft, Systems Administrator.
- Served as the primary backup technician for all Arkansas Department of Human Services, to include scheduling, planning, operations of all backup processes.
- Supervised network administrators.
- Managed the administration of FIM (Forefront Identity Management) for security and mail groups Managed and maintained the configuration of all network accounts (8500 users and over 11,000 devices).
- Oversaw the provisioning and de-provisioning of all network accounts.
- Designed and monitored all folder and file level securities on 300+ servers.
- Manage the statewide deployment, maintenance, support, and upgrade of printers and servers Responsible for documentation used for administrative processes.
- Responsible for the creation of DHCP scopes for new offices and expanding offices ranges.
Lead Systems Administrator I Resume
Objective : A technician with over 15 years of experience implementing industry-standard best practices, assembled, configured and maintained thousands of interdependent computer systems and their associated hardware, software and related networking components. By increasing system efficiency and maximizing uptime, Have extended equipment lifespan while minimizing downtime due to hardware & software failure, network interruption and malware.
Skills : Windows Server, Active Directory.
- Operated and maintained external and internal systems.
- Determined network, hardware and software specifications for internal and client projects by following corporate guidelines.
- Developed and maintained client-support systems using Exchange servers, email solutions and NLB SMTP servers.
- Researched and communicated needs of Engineering department to IS team.
- Supervised operation of servers and desktops and managed inventories.
- Migrated company domains from Active Directory to Novell Network Domains, as necessitated by company merger, and organized the subsequent migration of infrastructure to parent IS team.
- Managed daily operation of Exchange servers including real-time blacklisting of spam and virus detection.
- Planned, implemented and verified email transition from Exchange to GroupWise.
- Developed and implemented migration plan from Windows AD to NDS.
Lead Systems Administrator II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in the information technology field that utilizes, both knowledge and experience to create a better experience for users, clients, customers, employees and/or the general public. Over the last 24 years, have supported PC and Mac workstations, email and file servers, networks, created and conducted trainings, handled technology purchasing and facilitated long range technology planning.
Skills : Cisco, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Servers.
- Tasks Lead in charge of a team of Unix/Windows Systems Administrators.
- Responsible for the daily operations and IA compliance of several networks.
- Assigns tasks and delegate responsibilities as needed.
- Manages Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, Live Communications Server, and Exchange.
- Manages a Storage Area Network using HP StorageWorks.
- Sets up LUNs, manage and troubleshoot SAN network connectivity issues.
- Sets up, configures and maintains ESX, ESXi and VMWare Server.
- Migrates of physical servers to VMWare ESXESXi.
Lead Systems Administrator III Resume
Summary : Deliver courteous and efficient service to both internal and external clients. Stay focused on being a reliable, well trained, career-motivated individual with the belief that what does represents the company.
Skills : I.T. Service Operation and Management, Database Management.
- Secures maintains, troubleshoots administers and upgrades Microsoft Windows Server operating systems with all required roles.
- Installs configure, maintains and troubleshoots issues within VMware environment.
- Maintains virtual environment as well as troubleshoot any issues.
- Configures Unitrends Backup appliance Create and restore Backups.
- Upgrades and maintains system stability for the backup appliances.
- Installs hardware and/or software in for both end-user and server environments.
- Maintains IronPort appliance for local and disaster recovery site.
- Maintains Active Directory (DNS, DHCP and Group Policy) environment as well (to include user accounts, computer accounts and groups).
- Manages the Exchange Server environment to ensure optimal operation.
Asst. Lead Systems Administrator Resume
Objective : Senior Information Technology Administrator with demonstrated experience directing the demands of multiple projects, developing innovative systems, providing technical expertise, and formulating strategies to mutually support both business and technical objectives.
Skills : Unix Administration, Networking, Customer Service, Cable Audio/Video Support Engineer.
- Continuously monitored all warehousing systems such as Lightning Pick and ACS Jobs to ensure maximum uptime across all sites.
- Responsible for documenting daily shift pass down to oncoming shift to ensure smooth communication amongst all shifts.
- Traced, terminated, moved, and resolved all issues dealing with Avaya PBX / Audix VM.
- Responsible for Administrator for Citrix Metaframe Server environment with OS/2 Warp systems.
- Responsible for Configuration, functional testing, builds and SMS updates for Win 2000/2003 Servers.
- Responsible for Symantec Antivirus and Backup Exec utilized in this environment.
- Designed, installed, configured, maintained and troubleshoot including DNS, WINS, & Group Policy.
Associate Lead Systems Administrator Resume
Headline : To obtain a fulltime position as a Systems Administrator supporting IT systems and to utilize management skills and experience.
Skills : Systems Engineer, System Administration.
- Maintained the corporate IT infrastructure.
- Maintained all corporate servers.
- Maintained all facets of Active Directory, including DNS, CA, KMS, and GPO.
- Designed and deployed an Active Directory (including GPO) environment with Office 365 integration for a client.
- Worked to develop and maintain Service Level Agreements.
- Deployed the Avamar backup system and maintained all corporate backups.
- Assisted the Tech Support team in providing end-user support.
- Acted as the lead administrator for all corporate email systems.
- Designed and deployed an Exchange system for corporate email.
Lead Systems Administrator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Responsible for integrating and analyzing project plans to ensure milestones and delivery requirements are met. Milestones and deliveries are normally outlined in terms of technical performance results for specific hardware and/or software development activities.
Skills : ITIL, CompTIA Project+, Security+, Network+, A+.
- Developed strategic and tactical objectives, budgets, and project / demand plans.
- Balanced workload, and ensured effective utilization of resources.
- Performed root cause analysis.
- Served as final escalation CON-WAY ENTERPRISE SERVICES, Lead Systems Administrator, point for major issues and for crisis management.
- Supported RFP process for 20+ domestic and international projects through requirements gathering and development of architecture to meet / exceed client goals.
- Collaborated with Director, Managers, Team Leads, and Technical Writer to develop SOX controls and artifact repositories.
- Participated in annual contract maintenance for multiple vendors.
- Directed team of 10.
- Cut operating costs by $300K/year through partnering with finance in close analysis of budget.
Lead Systems Administrator Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with an impeccable 11-year track record in the Information Technology Industry. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records with stringent security measures. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
Skills : Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware, Team Leadership, System Administration, Systems Security, Systems Monitoring, Enterprise Planning.
- Supports the day-to-day operations of the SourceCorp host computers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair.
- Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained.
- Applies revisions to host system firmware and software.
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
- Trains technical/non-technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
- Leads technical staff including hiring, training, and evaluating.
- Determines appropriate coverage for all hours of operations in four sites.