Lead Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Senior Systems Analyst experienced with diverse technologies. Committed and ambitious with over 15 years of experience in development and functional analysis in PeopleSoft FSCM and in the Information Technology sector. Adept at learning and applying new skills and technologies. Proven ability to manage new assignments and follow through to completion. Additional experience with Project Management, agile and DevOps methodologies.
Skills : MS office, Management.
- Led Functional IT Systems Analyst for SAP Accounts Payable, which led the system enhancements and defect resolution of the Vendor e-Form process and Invoice Load process.
- Engaged the interface control team and General Ledger IT teams on monthly reconciliation of dollar amounts and totals of invoice load transactions.
- Exposed to agile and DevOps methodologies using Jira, Rev-Trac and WorkSoft.
- Assisted auditors with audit requirements.
- Provided production support to users.
- Created various outbound transmission shell scripts in Linux.
- Designed and tested a SAP Vendor e-Form process to replace the Master Data Governance (MDG) vendor request process which saved late fees.
- Used from SAP Accounts Payable and SAP Supply Chain could share contracts for non-purchase Order and Purchase Order based invoices and saved 30% of manual work.
Sr. Lead Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Obtain a full-time Lead Systems Analyst position that utilizes communication, interpersonal, administrative, and business skills.
Skills : System Administrator, Analyst, Predictive Dialer,.
- Works with clients to discuss technical requirements, set expectations, and management involvement in analysis activities.
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Develops and executes integrated systems and testing strategy for aligned service.
- Reviews client requirements; perform gap and/or impact analysis, and delegate as appropriate, data, foundation, and systems analysis in preparation for service-specific cloning and configuration with a focus on high-level and complex analysis.
- Reviews and approves analysis, test plans, and standard operating procedures.
- Provides service and systems expertise, build client-specific technical knowledge, perform impact and root cause analysis on defects and identify high-level and complex system solutions.
- Manages the delivery of the client acceptance testing process and identify client acceptance test scenarios.
- Assists in the planning, design, development of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
Jr. Lead Systems Analyst Resume
Objective : Record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement.
Skills : System Administrator, Predictive Dialer.
- Reduces fulfillment center throughput cycle time, improve fulfillment center safety performance, improve order accuracy, and reduce product damage.
- Maintains slotting strategy, policy and procedures for the fulfillment center.
- Meets regularly with management to discuss suggestions for slot setup for approval of slot changes.
- Trains management to understand the slotting strategy and policy.
- Establishes slotting for all new items, adjust and relocate SKU’s in new locations when velocity changes.
- Monitors item velocity and adjust replenishment thresholds.
- Responsible for coordination with production schedules for slotting product to benefit work flow and meet truck pull times.
- Reports on the fulfillment center capacity levels and warehouse optimization and utilization.
Lead Systems Analyst I Resume
Objective : Responsible for data validation, communicating requirements for system changes, and implementing report enhancements. Coordinate production tasks for the Compensation Administration team.
Skills : ERP, Business Analysis, Peoplesoft, Peoplesoft, Integration.
- Served as a Sr Systems Analyst in the Wintel space for Engineering, Delivery, and Support.
- Worked extensively with Windows 2000, 2003, and 2008 infrastructure rollout, and support.
- Extensive experience in the Windows, VMWare, and Citrix space within the enterprise.
- Extensive experience supporting, deploying MS Exchange, and MS SQLServer.
- Worked with all aspects of Xenapp including Edgesite, Netscaler, and other related tools.
- Served as Sr Team member on project to migrate from Netware infrastructure to Windows 2000 AD infrastructure for Enterprise.
- Worked as integral team member on Xenapp upgrade from Metaframe for over 600 servers throughout Pepsi infrastructure.
- Developed process to P2V servers during migration to a 90% VM server count.
Lead Systems Analyst II Resume
Headline : A+ Certified Technician. Over 7 years experience in the IT field. Career oriented team player. Demonstrated the ability to troubleshoot, repair, and manufacture personal computers, various printers, and scanners. Over 2 years of providing technical support for massive multiplayer online role playing games and almost 5 years working with Sharp HealthCare on hardware support in fixing HP desktop units and printers.
Skills : Requirements Management, Business Process Analysis,.
- Worked as a Lead Business Analyst on Nextel's Telesales Order Entry System (TOES) responsible for full life cycle development of the project.
- Coordinated design, development, testing and deployment of all quarterly releases including several enhancements and automation projects.
- Led complex data mapping and analysis activities on Sprint-Nextel Telesales System Integration project that enabled Telesales Reps to generate CDMA and IDEN orders, using single front-end, to provide a unified, seamless and concise sales call and order flow for diverse products and services.
- Conducted data source system analysis, target system analysis, review of data model, data dictionaries and data conversion requirements.
- Visited call center vendor sites across nation to get first hand field experience on Sprint and Nextel legacy Order Entry systems.
- Led requirements sessions and interviews with call center reps and business sponsors to extract business requirements.
- Performed gap analysis, redesigned processes and documented functional and technical differences in the two legacy systems.
- Made strategic recommendations for adoption of cross-product features, functionalities and technologies to deliver an integrated application.
- Involved in enterprise level internal assessment walkthroughs to identity impacts and dependencies for Integration project as part of the Unified Billing process.
Lead Systems Analyst III Resume
Summary : Lead Systems Engineer with 15+ years background in Information Technologies with management skills, business acumen and technical aptitude.
Skills : Management, Mentoring.
- Works closely with the Client Delivery Business Systems Analyst and/or Systems Analyst to create a comprehensive systems platform supporting all client requirements.
- Establishes test and production databases and data collection systems; maintaining and updating production data while on call 24/7; developing and customizing base modules.
- Responsible for data uploads, maintenance, updates, development, customization, project updates and periodic written summaries documenting project status to internal and client management - all done on a complex relational database system of over 1,100 tables containing millions of records of personal/confidential financial and health data.
- Responsible for ensuring that the system platform operates smoothly and remains up to date.
- Attends status meetings, reviewing and documenting changes.
- Gathers and provides requirements for compensation system changes to IT, test code updates to the compensation system, and validate upon implementation.
- Communicates reporting issues and resolution with Consumer Field Sales Operations.
Asst. Lead Systems Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced analyst with a unique combination of technical and leadership skills Consistently the go-to person for complex research and data analysis Flexible and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Skills : SQL, Hadoop, Qlikview.
- Supervised with business partners (IT) to align technology solutions and/or processes with Information Technology and business strategies.
- Provided overall governance to the IT on boarding and off- boarding processes to ensure that current resource management initiatives and process are in alignment to IT Strategy.
- Created and executed IT resource management and data management strategy.
- Supported several moderately complex business processes.
- Responsible for assisting in the governance of IT disciplines, i.e.
- Streamlined process and ensure all hand-offs within the process are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Created communication strategy for resource management and onboarding/off-boarding process initiatives.
Associate Lead Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Architect of enterprise VDI solutions Engineered multiple VMware virtual server infrastructures Extensive experience in Windows Server administration Deployment and configuration of NAS/SAN storage devices Team Leader for End User Computing Environments.
Skills : Database Design, Data Integrity/Recovery, Data Extract,
- Led a development team in the successful deployment of the first version the CARS system which allowed Imany to gain the support and funding of several major pharmaceutical companies.
- Led the development team in the development of three major releases of the CARS/IS system.
- Provided expertise in the implementation of integrating CARS/IS Software.
- Directed a team of consultants and internal staff in the creation of interfaces to legacy systems.
- Designed and developed three new application modules and reports for the CARS/IS system.
- Directed a group of internal staff in the integration to Peoplesoft.
- Coordinated and implemented annual compensation plan changes. Document and train on new processes
Lead Systems Analyst/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Information Technology Service Management Leader with more than 20 years of experience in the industry. Experienced and Successful Business Relationship Manager and IT Resources Manager. Honest and dedicated leader with integrity, passion, and compassion, known for quick issue resolution and presenting creative solutions to business and IT issues that improve the financial bottom line.
Skills : Certified Project Manager Professional . Software Experience:.
- Led a team of developers and technical specialists responsible for maintaining, enhancing and supporting multiple US Postal Service public facing applications.
- Managed projects with values up to $2 million using the Agile Development Methodology.
- Generated functional requirements based on a wide variety of inputs: meetings with external and internal customers, surveys, emails and business need statements.
- Identified project stakeholders and establish communication plans.
- Provided cost estimates for projects, request funding, assign resources to funding buckets and track fund usage against project progress.
- Designed interfaces and process flows for communication with a wide variety of internal and external integrating applications.
- Produced and maintained project documentation for the Technology Solution Lifecycle archives.
- Created and maintained complex project plans, identify and mitigate schedule variances.
Lead Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : 6 Years of experience as Linux/UNIX system administrator. Experience in production application support, worked as a project manager for couple of projects and ITIL trained. VMware ESX environment. Extensive experience in application logs review. VERITAS Volume Manager, Solaris Volume Manager. Operating Systems Installation, packages and Patches, adding peripherals, maintaining user accounts, System Security maintenance, backup/recovery, performance tuning, troubleshooting at various levels, Monitoring with various applications etc.
Skills : Project Management, Global Projects, EDW, Software Development.
- Creates user and group as required, implement password policy, password lifetime, minimum length, set password complexity, failed login attempt, lock, unlock.
- Provides Tier 3 technical support for a production time tracking system which interfaced with PeopleSoft Payroll system Provide deep level technical support in Invoicing system Provide end user support for Agilent order management system and resolve system bug Perform full range systems administration of HP-UX and Win NT Servers Involve in software Development Life circle Performing file system migrations.
- Responsible for creating and managing user accounts, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring in Red Hat Linux Installation and management of virtual servers using KVM Configure and maintain and troubleshoot NFS, FTP servers.
- Installs configure Nagios for monitoring Install, upgrade and manages packages via RPM and YUM package management Install Firmware Upgrades, kernel patches, systems configuration, performance tuning.
- Provides support for both physical and virtual environments Installation and configuration for oracle servers and clients on both Unix and NT platform Develop and maintain Banking Accounting, Savings System,
- Extensively works on installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of the network servers DNS, NIS, NFS, SENDMAIL Added new disks, formatting, partitioning, disk space allocation, monitoring system performance, system tuning, server hardening and crash recovery issues.
- Implements the skills of Load balancing for edge components using F5's BigIP.
- Implements SUDO, SSH, and other security tools Installed the managed the LAMP server in the Linux servers.
- Installs and Maintains MYSQL, PostGreSQL, DB2 Express -C, Mongo DB database servers in a Linux Box with SSL Command line experience and firm understanding of Linux files.