Lead Systems Engineer Resume
Objective : Career experience at smaller aerospace companies has strengthened excellent multi-tasking ability, program management skills, multi-disciplinary design abilities, and customer interface skills.
Skills : Mainframe Storage, System Administration.
- Maintained Exchange Server, DHCP, DFS, Active Directory, Accounting Databases and AV servers for clients.
- Helped manage and maintained the IT as a Service product as well as other hosted services offered to clients.
- Deployed, configured Datto backup disaster recovery appliances for our clients.
- Configured, and maintained Cisco Catalyst and Small Business Switches, Sonicwall Firewalls, and other vendor equipment.
- Setup thin clients for various virtualization platforms including Citrix VDI in a Box, and Microsoft Hyper-V Clusters.
- Consolidated and migrated all old SQL servers into a new virtualized SQL 2008 cluster.
- Planned, configured, and deployed a new 90TB NAS storage environment for Corporate and Next-Gen Disk-to-Disk backups.
Lead Systems Engineer Resume
Objective : Accomplished multi-tasker who is able to work independently in self-directed work environments or collaboratively in teams.
Skills : Solid works, CAD, Mechanical Engineering.
- Worked closely with the Development teams to ensure they had a solid and stable Enterprise environment.
- Planned, built, and managed two HPC and Hadoop clusters for Data Science Teams.
- Worked with Data Science teams to ensure data pipelines were set up and accessible from DNA sequencing machines.
- Supported and administered vSphere, Dell Compellent SAN environments.
- Managed dedicated physical servers and Virtual Machines on nine ESXi hosts.
- Provided ongoing support to all internal customers and work with project teams to make sure their application needs are met.
- Monitored, administered, and supported Development, Staging, and Production environments.
Lead Systems Engineer/Representative Resume
Summary : Experience specializing in healthcare information systems, an enthusiastic and skilled leader with experience managing and architecting enterprise solutions using a wide range of technologies.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Developed system requirements for Electronically Controlled Pneumatic (ECP) braking system.
- Developed and modified various braking system requirements per customer needs.
- Developed requirements for Monitoring System - an FRA mandated locomotive data acquisition and recorder system (LDRS-V).
- Systems led within engineering organizations to define system software, electronics hardware, mechanical requirements.
- Directed multiple sub-contractors to develop sub-system software and hardware.
- Defined product requirements, system requirements, interface control documents.
- Developed test cases and performed validation tests.
Masters In Electrical
Lead Systems Engineer I Resume
Objective : Maximize product profitability and ensure product reliability. Strong customer-focused thinker bringing must have products to life that are relevant and valuable to consumers.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, Office Management, Installation.
- Managed suppliers to the execution of enterprise deliverables to launch the program.
- Regarded the integration of OnStar hardware into Lexus vehicles.
- Estimated engineering hours, and required resources to execute OnStar support of Lexus Link project for staffing and budgeting.
- Managed and trained OnStar engineering team members on OnStar products, processes, test plans, call center operations.
- Created and managed technical requirements and test procedures for OnStar specifications.
- Procured equipment and designed harnesses for the creation of OnStar Lexus Link test facilities.
- Created and maintained the Engineering Services Agreement and Engineering Statement of Work for Lexus Link program.
Lead Systems Engineer II Resume
Headline : A team player with professional experience in Information Technology as an Application Packaging Specialist.
Skills : Mechanical, Analytical Skills.
- Technical Lead for the server manageability team within a server operations group provided a centralized Windows server.
- Served as Security Administrator for server operations while simultaneously executing systems administration supports.
- Provided tier 3 support in areas of escalation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Led administrative efforts including requirements, planning, design, implementation and manageability toolset administration.
- Developed and managed a SQL database tool administration infrastructure.
- Implemented critical security patching and anti-virus frameworks.
- Monitored dashboards for management so they can easily see issues with the server.
Lead Systems Engineer/Analyst Resume
Headline : To work in a challenging engineering or leadership role that leverages strong social skills and technical expertise.
Skills : Server Administration, Technical Skills.
- Designed and Administration of VMWARE solutions for the enterprise and integration into the SAN environment.
- Managed Active Directory's group policies, users and computers, DNS and SMS through the MMC on a daily basis.
- Entailed synchronization of accounts, rights, permissions, and security. Designed and implemented VMWare solutions for the enterprise.
- Administered and implemented Cisco enterprise solutions for our company.
- Documentation and reporting of all policies and procedures implemented into the network.
- Designed flowcharts and policies as part of network and process design, disaster recovery and project management.
- Managed employees on projects finishing ahead of time on all deadlines.
Lead Systems Engineer III Resume
Summary : Self motivated to strive for professional excellence in all aspects of work with can do attitude and a commitment to outstanding deliveries.
Skills : Active Directory, Application Packaging, Office Applications.
- Interfaced with developers, systems engineers, product and project managers, and hardware architects.
- Represented Lucent in the SPRINT PCS customer meetings to specify the InterOperability Systems.
- Prototyped a new hybrid product that utilizes CDMA450 or CDMA2000 in a GSM network using the patent.
- Designed the MSC software overload control and recovery.
- Provided systems engineering requirements for Core700 and the Core970 to the MSC architecture.
- Redesigned, optimized and built new SAN with Dell Equallogic.
- Moved quickly through the ranks as the company had hard times and others were laid off.
LeadLead Systems Engineer Resume
Objective : A System Center Architect with experience in System Management. Ken has led successful implementation and adoption of System Center.
Skills : System Center, System Administration.
- Troubleshot and implemented solutions for DLL/OCX conflicts.
- Packaged numerous internal and external applications using MSI scripting, AutoIt, visual source safe & VB Script/WMI.
- Converted InstallShield, WinInstall legacy package into MSI.
- Led Engineer for the XP image creation - reduced the number of images.
- Provided support and training to colleagues for Wise Package Studio.
- Designed a prototype for Application Gateway Drafted the stakeholder XP project plan for the image migration.
- Organized and presented numerous sessions to senior management in other business units.
BS In Computer Science
Lead Systems Engineer/Analyst Resume
Headline : Provide technical direction in-line with business goals. Train, mentor, and support systems engineers. Install, configure and upgrade and enhancements.
Skills : Active Directory, Networking, Cisco.
- Planned, oversaw and migrated the Data Center 3 times in a span of 4 months between 3 data centers as part of the merger.
- Built a SharePoint application for the IT team to accept environment requests from the development team.
- Wrote multiple Powershell scripts to aid in automation. Oversaw and managed Splunk log collection.
- Oversaw and kept up to date password management software (Thycotic's Secret Server).
- Worked with development in developing new products to transform data into a uniform medical record.
- Assisted in the implementation of Center Protect Plus (formerly Shavlik) to aid in patch management and antivirus.
- Re-architected existing VMWare environment to take advantage of HA & DRS technology.
Asst. Lead Systems Engineer Resume
Objective : Employed in a managerial capacity, where ability to function as an individual and as a member of a team, knowledge of numerous technologies, technical abilities.
Skills : Management, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Storage.
- Designed and implemented a high-end technical laboratory for collaborative experimentation and analysis.
- Led an integrated project team to perform engineering activities.
- Managed customer requirements and directed the systems engineering life-cycle process.
- Developed technical deliverables documents.
- Worked with C4I project stakeholders to design functions and high-level requirements.
- Developed CONOPS to document operational requirements.
- Developed the C4I SRD and the Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM) to baseline and track customer requirements.
Lead Systems Engineer Resume
Objective : Experience serving the Federal Government and Private Sector. Skills ranging from rack-server hardware builds to securing government systems to highest standards.
Skills : Mechanical Skills, Management.
- Deployed high availability, load-balanced systems utilizing VMware HA and DRS.
- Maintained the organization's virtual desktop environment.
- Implemented and configured NAS architectures.
- Configured and maintained snapshots for site-to-site replication; Netapp Snap Vault.
- Configured and maintained full and incremental backups.
- Verified security configurations consistent with Air Force requirements; WASSP Tool.
- Configured and maintained server and workstation audit log handling.