Licensed Insurance Producer Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Licensed Insurance Producer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Performed administrative and secretarial support functions for the vice president of a large oil company.
- Coordinated and managed multiple priorities and projects.
- Provided discreet secretarial and reception services for a busy multi-physician center.
- Scheduled appointments and maintained accurate, up-to-date confidential patient files.
- Assisted with general accounting functions; maintained journals and handled A/P and A/R/Billing/Coding.
- Provided telephone support; investigated and resolved billing problems for physician group.
- Trained and supervised part-time staff.
- Customer Service/Sales/Marketing Registered incoming patients in a hospital emergency room.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while preserving strict confidentiality.
Sr. Licensed Insurance Producer Resume
Summary : To obtain a Licensed Insurance Producer position in a business environment, allowing to utilize skills, knowledge, and help improve professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Sells insurance policies to potential clients.
- Helps individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies to fit their needs.
- Sells policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting from automobile accidents, fire, theft, storms, and other events that can damage property.
- Advises clients on how to minimize risk.
- Seeks out leads, prospects, and new clients.
- Maintains reports and records of insurance policies.
- Matches insurance policies for clients with the companies that offer the best rates and coverage.
- Obtains price quotes.
Jr. Licensed Insurance Producer Resume
Objective : A position in human resources or administration. Provides impeccable customer service and administrative assistance.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Utilizes computer and manual systems (Applied TAM) to service accounts such as processing submissions, generate and issue policies, process endorsements, cancellations, and reinstatement of canceled policies.
- Utilizes online quoting programs and underwrite new and existing business for clients as well as submit business to various markets for quotes.
- Experiences in writing commercial property and casualty line of insurance such as general liability, workers compensation, and business auto.
- Continues to bring a energetic and youthful presence to the work place.
- Helps the customer and insure that their experience is nothing short of the best.
- Works own with little or no supervision.
- Prioritizes work and office professionalism.
Associate Of Arts In General Studies
Licensed Insurance Producer I Resume
Objective : To find a career that will provide with stability and security as Licensed Insurance Producer.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Performs needs-based selling with non-scripted probing techniques to determine consumer needs and to offer the most appropriate product or service to address their needs.
- Communicates effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Contributes ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Provides healthcare analysis and demonstrates the Company's value, leveraging the appropriate information with the client, collaborates with key areas of the organization to present a comprehensive, integrated healthcare story for the customer through presentations and written executive summaries.
- Creates formal presentations both to prospective and existing clients.
- Executes strategic presentations as needed to define and support the Company's overall mission.
- Evaluates account-specific utilization to target specific areas where the Company has an opportunity to offer new programs and promote wellness and other existing program options.
- Prepares strategic responses via the RFP process, highlighting and promoting the value of the consulting role in the account management process.
- Provides business requirements and customer feedback to internal business partners to ensure that market leading, group-specific information is available for sound decision making.
Licensed Insurance Producer II Resume
Headline : Insurance Producer is seeking high energy, driven and motivated individual to become part of our winning sales team.
Skills : Sales, Management.
- Makes cold calls.
- Accurately computes quotes into the system.
- Addresses service calls and make endorsements.
- Upsells to previous customers.
- Prints and faxes documents.
- Documents lead prospects and sold customers.
- Responsible for Cash handling processing payments in the office.
- Built rapport with customers.
- Follow up on previous prospects and customers.
Licensed Insurance Producer III Resume
Summary : To work that offers a variety of tasks to be completed on a regular basis.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Sales, Detailed Product Quotes, Production And Maintenance.
- Hold active Maryland State Licenses for property and casualty, in addition to life and health.
- Retained twenty-four credits of continuing education to renew state licenses every two years.
- Set up new accounts and payment accounts.
- Prepared and sent claim reports to the company's claims department for assignment and processing.
- Processed payments, filing, scanning, emailing, faxing, mailing, and being responsible for office supply replenishment.
- Worked with QuickBooks, Windows, Microsoft Word, and Internet.
- Prioritized daily activities, including all inbound calls, quotes and sales-related inquiries.
- Answered customers' questions regarding products, prices and availability.
Asst. Licensed Insurance Producer Resume
Objective : Quick study, with an ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.Dedicated, innovative and self-motivated team player. Exceptional leadership, organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem resolution skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
Skills : Graphics Design, Microsoft Office Suites, Technical Support, Customer Service, Process Improvement, Public Speaking.
- Counsels clients with respect to Property, Casualty, Life, and Health insurance products; and Financial Bank products.
- Gathers and analyzes data regarding exposures, loss history and unique coverage needs for submission to underwriters.
- Processes policy renewals and invoicing for commercial and personal lines.
- Exercises high level of integrity and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Preserves client's Financial Services records according to State Compliance standard.
- Handles critical clients, incidents and complaints Manage office staff of five producers.
- Provides extraordinary customer service to both internal and external relations.
- Prepares currency transaction reports and process deposits daily.
- Reviews and balances premium fund accounts daily and at month end.
Associate Licensed Insurance Producer Resume
Headline : Highly skilled creative, marketing professional, seeking a career move where To highlight expertise in marketing and sale. Hope to develop new and effective marketing strategies while developing expert skills and knowledge about the insurance industry.
Skills : Excellent customer service , multi-line phone systems.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Lead Licensed Insurance Producer Resume
Summary : Professional experiences have developed exceptional interpersonal skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to effectively multitask. I am computer proficient and have excellent planning ability.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Computer , Insurance Sales.
- Met with prospective clients in their homes, businesses and other settings.
- Met with walk-in potential clients each week to address and resolve their insurance needs.
- Finalized sales and collected necessary deposits.
- Calculated quotes and educated potential clients on insurance options.
- Setup and orchestrated demonstrations on Hurricane and Flood protection.
- Used Property Insurance, Replacement Cost Estimator for homes, Endorsement enhancements for Citizens Property Insurance, Take Out Companies and Expanded Market Companies.
- Responsible for Auto, Home and Recreational Vehicle Insurance Sales and Service programs.
Licensed Insurance Producer Resume
Summary : To put 12 years of Insurance Producer experience to work in a challenging environment with opportunities to grow.
Skills : Proficient With Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Relations, Billing Specialist.
- Responsible for customer service to existing clients via multi line phone system or in office.
- Provided annual reviews and coverage counseling with clients.
- Processed personal lines inspections for homeowners policies including disputing discrepancies between the vendor company and the insured, and correcting policies for adjusted replacement cost as a result of the inspection.
- Reviewed billing and processed payments.
- Attracted and processed new clients and issued policies.
- Processed correspondence as needed.
- Provided extraordinary customer service to both internal and external relations.