Loan Assistant Resume
Headline : Friendly and enthusiastic individual with years of customer service and banking experience. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficiently.Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times. Very hardworking, and dependable, with a strong desire to succeed.
Skills : Type 70 WPM, Good Customer Service Skills, Good Leadership Skills, Motivator, Fast Learner.
- Processed loans Opened new accounts Reconciled accounts Managed staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Inform customers of procedures for applying for services such as ATM cards, direct deposit of checks, and certificates of deposit.
High School Diploma
Commercial Loan Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with your organization that will enable me to use my experience, knowledge, and willingness to learn new things that will make me more effective and efficient towards reaching the companies goals.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Customer service.
- First point of contact for current and prospective customers visiting or calling office, handling inquiries and solving problems or referring to appropriate personnel.
- Performed branch accounting function including receipt and application of payments, issuing loan checks, general ledger entries and reconciliation of accounts.
- Processing and closing loans including preparation of all loan and legal documents.
- Analysis and approval of small loans utilizing credit scoring software.
- Quoting and handling new applications for credit life insurance as well as servicing existing policies.
- Imaging and indexing of all application, verification and closing documents for electronic files.
- Verification of customer financials through credit reports and county and state record searches.
- Responsible for coordination and purchase of all branch supplies.
Sr. Loan Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Loan Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : AS400, Audit reports, Banking, Cash handling, Communications.
- Approve consumer loans within specified limits and referred loans outside those limits to upper management.
- Met with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and answered any questions about the process.
- Analyzed the applicant's financial and credit status to determine if the applicant was feasible for the loan.
- Explained to the consumer the different types of loans, as well as the terms and services of the loans available.
- Obtained copies of the consumer's financial statements, credit reports, and other financial information needed.
- Reviewed and updated credit and loan files daily.
- Back up Teller including making deposits, withdrawals and such for members.
- Opened regular shares and share draft accounts for members joining the Credit Union as well as set up debit cards, ATM cards, online banking and much more.
Master of Science
Loan Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : A skilled and motivated individual with experience and motivation to fill the position that utilizes excellent customer service, administrative and sales to make a positive contribution to the daily operations of my employer.
Skills : Loan processing, Computer knowledge, Custom service.
- Assist Lenders in building the commercial portfolio from $5 million to $30 million.
- Minimize risk to the Bank by ensuring loan documents are in compliance with current regulatory and bank policies.
- Utilize internal software to process loan requests from documentation preparation to loan funding; work closely with internal and external customers, and vendors.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
- Answer questions and advise customers regarding loans and transactions.
Loan Assistant I Resume
Objective : Certified Background Check 10+ Years Caregiving Experience 10+ Years Customer Service Basic Food Handlers Certification.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Essential Functions Track key dates of transaction.
- Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan application.
- Manage client and referral partner databases.
- Answer customer inquiries relating to locked status, and loan application status to ensure quality customer service.
- Resolve file problems, bottlenecks and qualifying issues throughout production and underwriting process.
- Provide administrative support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Coordinate, create, track and distribute marketing materials.
- Perform any other reasonable duties required by Guild Mortgage Company or Managing Loan Officer to be performed by Loan Officer Assistant.
Loan Assistant II Resume
Objective : Interacting with people and helping them to reach all of their goals and needs. Strong communication skills, and have had experience in customer service. I have also had experience in working with money and have taken classes in the fields of accounting, communication, finance, agriculture and economics. I have also gained work experience in the previous listed fields.
Skills : Educated and experienced working in a professional environment.
- Prepare loans for closing, closes loans, and disburses funds.
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing.
- Prepare and process documents for new and renewal loans including handling cashier checks, DDA accounts, and wire transfers.
- Order title searches, inspections, appraisals, and credit reports.
- Complete order forms, advances, customer transfers, draws, payments, payoffs.
- File mortgages, UCC's, extensions, modifications and direct liens through county and state offices.
- Gather appropriate information related to loan originations including HMDA, CRA, RESPA, and Reg O.
- Ensure loans and processes are in compliance with banking regulations.
Loan Assistant III Resume
Summary : To organize all aspect of a busy office and work schedule. To deal with day to day corporations including business and community responsibilities. Organize the boss's daily routine and implement whatever activities that is so required of me.
Skills : Management, Human Resources, Human Resources, Office Management.
- Acquired, adjusted and amended loan applications.
- Provided loan consultation to clients and reviewed applications for completeness.
- Handled clients' relationships with potential lenders.
- Gathered analyzed and identified employment, credit ratings, and verified funds for possible new clients.
- Cultivated positive and lasting relationships with clients, lenders, attorneys, real estate agents, tax assessors, title companies and housing code inspectors.
- Established and maintained communications with all parties evolved.
- Maintained detailed databases utilizing Calyx Point automated programs.
- Monitor and tracked details with data extracted from office programs.
Loan Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Senior Lab Technician who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority. Dedicated and focused individuals who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Fast and Efficient learner, Presents excellent customer.
- Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
- Served as central point of Contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
- Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms.
- Wrote reports and correspondence from dictation and handwritten notes.
- Maintained an up-to-date department organizational chart.
- Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
Consumer Loan Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where my diverse business and technical skills contribute to the success and growth of the organizations belief's and mission.
Skills : Marketing, Loan Officer Assistant,Customer Service, Personal Assistant.
- Record vehicle titles and real estate mortgages with the different counties.
- Process business, real estate, and consumer loans and verify all paper work is complete.
- Conduct teller work when needed and wait on customers.
- Collect the necessary documents and note on account when insurance expires.
- Collect current taxes and financial statements.
- Input these financial documents on Web Equity and print financial reports for loan meetings.
- Work as a personal banker while assisting customers on a daily basis Was a Chamber of Commerce, board member for three years as well as being an active Rotary Member.
Masters In Finance
Mortgage Loan Assistant Resume
Objective : Looking for a position in accounting or business industry where I can assist a business or organization to achieve its goal with growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Bankway, Billing, Word.
- Performed record accounting activities, such as funds received and expenses using Excel.
- Assisted with loan application questions and instructions.
- Verified all documentations include paystubs, income tax returns, bank accounts, and other documents.
- Opened title orders and ordered appraisals and tax transcripts.
- Contacted clients to collect needed documents.
- Stayed on track and followed up on documentation necessary to meet pre-closing conditions and ready to close.
- Worked on funding conditions with lenders until clear to close.
- Performed administrative duties when assigned.
Loan Assistant/Processor Resume
Summary : Looking for work place something new and permanent and I can learn new things quickly and I have worked in bookkeeping and secretarial for over 5 years Abilities I am fluent in both English and Spanish.
Skills : Microsoft office, 10 Key by touch, Typing 48 WPM, Analyical.
- Review of non-construction commercial, residential and consumer loans after closing for accuracy and compliance.
- Prepare documents for approved commercial, residential and consumer type loans originating loan officers.
- Look up payments received in mail on system for proper processing.
- Scanning of tax returns and financial statements for commercial loan customers for loan officer review.
- Monthly reconcilement of construction inspection fee account.
- Filing of recorded documents and as needed.
- Daily processing and sending of ACH loan payments from other financial institutions.
Loan Assistant Resume
Headline : Successful professional with extensive administrative and office experience. Enjoy interacting with both the public and private sector. Able to handle a multiple task, fast-paced environment with deadlines. Extremely organized and able to handle confidential matters with discretion.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Filing, Customer Service, Faxing.
- Compile loan files includingdocumentpreparation &data entry.
- PerformsQA on loan packets for document deficiencies, and reconcileexceptions with Loan Officers.
- Perform searches against existing liens andfile liens; Manage liens by filing continuationsand terminations when needed.
- Operate Fiserv software to track insurance policies.
- Assists with reports and audits in the evaluation ofloan operationsperformance.
- Test loans and processes meet compliance standards.
- Show professionalism and respect for others in accordance withthe Bank's policies and applicable laws.
B.A. In Psychology