Machinery Technician Resume
Summary : Responsible and highly motivated Coast Guardian with a drive for excellence. Over 8 years in Security and Engineering positions. Experience in Microsoft Office programs and administrative environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative Duties, Technical Writing.
- Maintained Engines, mechanical, and electrical systems on six 32 foot Security Boats.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management (CMPlus/ALMIS/DA) or word processing.
- Created, maintained, and entered information into databases.
- Set up and managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as Hazardous Materials SDS Logs, Inventory Logs/Requests, or other material.
- Completed forms in accordance with company procedures (I.E.
- Ordered tools, parts, equipment, materials, and supplies when needed.
- Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
Sr. Machinery Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position that will utilize strong leadership and people skills. Maintained and repaired machinery on Coast Guard vessels and facilities - Searched for and placed purchase requests for any maintenance .
Skills : First Aid, CPR, Communication, Search And Rescue, Law Enforcement.
- Responsible for the overall and daily maintainence of our 47 foot Motor Life Boats as well as our 29 foot Response Boat.
- Assisted with Mechanical Installations.
- Completing all duties according to applicable safety measures and published procedures.
- Used screwdrivers, wrenches, socket wrenches, pliers, hammers, chisels and punches to troubleshoot and repair complex equipment problems.
- Explained technical issues to non-technical people.
- Identified malfunctions and then carrying out repairs.
- Repaired or replaced defective equipment parts.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Machinery Technician Resume
Objective : To use extensive military and civilian training/experience to secure a position with a reputable company. Assisted field technicians with diagnostic checks and symptom analysis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac, Selling, Banking, Real Estate.
- Worked in many different types of machinery plants and on systems including marine diesel 2 and 4 stroke, 2 and 4 stroke outboards and have an OMC certification.
- Operated several different types of heavy equipment including a 60,000 lb travel lift and grove crane car, and marine forklift.
- Repaired shop supervisor and unit safety coordinator.
- Selected and transferred to a Special Forces unit Tactical Law Enforcement Team (TACLET) out of Key West, Florida.
- Primarily trained in counter narcotics and SWAT operations.
- Received the Commendation Medal for my efforts at this unit.
- Involved in many special operations.
Machinery Technician III Resume
Summary : Worked on marine chillers, r/o machines, hydraulic steering and watertight doors, hydraulic davits, vacuum sewage systems and water moving equipment from portable salvage pumps up to 1000 gpm cooling pumps.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Qualcomm E-logs.
- Maintained diesel, gasoline, electric, and outboard motors; as well as dewatering and hydraulic pumps and marine reduction gears.
- Maintained boat structures and decks which included metal fabrication, welding, sanding, and painting.
- Frequently operated hand and power tools.
- Routinely hoisted 40,000 and 100,000 lb.
- Achieved the rank of E-4.
- Ambitiously and safely led training for new employees.
- Identified and repaired mechanical emergencies in sometimes grueling conditions common to the Oregon coast.
- Orchestrated strict maintenance plans for a crews of three to eight technicians to complete daily.
Machinery Technician II Resume
Headline : Highly dedicated professional, seeking position where can utilize skills and experiences with opportunity for growth. Possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail and able to take initiative, prioritize multiple tasks and manage workload. Resourceful with a can-do attitude with an ability to learn very quickly.
Skills : Mechanic, Engineering, Engineering.
- Reassembled machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Started machines and observed mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Lubricated or applied adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
- Inspected or tested damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Dismantled machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Recorded production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Collaborated with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
AA In General Studies
Machinery Technician I Resume
Summary : Assist with carrying out crop plans designed by the team lead Perform activities assigned by herbs team lead in accordance with a level of proficiency as directed.
Skills : Diesel Engine, Welding, Cabling.
- Monitored the availability, use, or condition of mechanical equipment to ensure they were working properly.
- Monitored engine, machinery, and equipment indicators when vessel was underway and reported abnormalities/hazards to appropriate shipboard staff.
- Outstandingly performed in emergency drills.
- Preserved complete records of engineering department activities, including machinery status.
- Started main diesel engines to propel ships and regulated engines or other equipment so that malfunctions and their causes could be identified.
- Maintained/repaired engines, electric motors, pumps, winches, or other mechanical/electrical equipment.
- Assisted other crewmembers with maintenance/repair duties.
Assistant Machinery Technician Resume
Headline : A position in the Welding industry utilizing acquired knowledge and experience, while offering an opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Skills : Mechanical aptitudes, Team work.
- Performed preventative maintenance on a Detroit diesel 60 series-v8 marine engine and compound emergency generator, as well as Johnson, Mercury, and Honda gasoline outboard engines; such as oil, fuel, and air filter changing.
- Checked coolant level and coolant life with hydrometer.
- Repaired and adjusted electrica and mechanical equipment.
- Started engines/motors and monitor performance for signs of malfunctioning such as smoke excessive vibration and misfiring.
- Documented inspection and test results and work performed or to be performed.
- Idled engines and observed thermometers to determine the effectiveness of cooling systems.
- Repaired of rework parts using drills and grinders.
Associate Machinery Technician Resume
Summary : Performed overhaul on various small gas and diesel engines Perform routine preventive maintenance on various small gasoline and diesel engines .
Skills : Customer Service, Teaching, Administration, Electronics, Self-motivated, Counseling, Interviewing, Operations, Creative.
- Conducted PowerPoint presentations for upcoming goals to instruct employees and contractors how to complete the scheduled objectives on time and in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Drafted and explained engineering diagrams and financial figures to my supervisors.
- Volunteered for multiple service calls to ships along the east coast.
- Awarded the sailor of the year award for our district from the navy league, and a letter of accommodation from the coast guard Admiral.
- Assigned to the coast guard boat Morgenthau (378' Boat).
- Achieved the position of lead engineer in department within 1 year.
- Completed over many rigorous days by highly motivated staff without a loss of work quality.
Assistant Machinery Technician I Resume
Summary : Managed and collaborated with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
Skills : Excel, CNC Machinist.
- Performed preventative maintenance and repairs on diesel and gas engines, hydraulic, HVAC and electrical equipment Provided physical security for the .
- Managed and maintained equipment daily, including pre-operation checks, greasing, and cleaning
- Ensured farm machinery, implements, and equipment are properly lubricated, adjusted, and repaired correctly.
- Demonstrated and explained farm work techniques and safety regulations to co-workers and report unsafe conditions.
- Demonstrated and enforced safety and security procedures.
- Assisted with farm events as necessary.
- Maintained routine reports and correspondences.
- Maintained work area clean and tour ready appearance.
Machinery Technician Resume
Summary : 5+ years successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support, service staff support, planning and implementing procedures. Solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, ADP and Reynolds and Reynolds.
Skills : People Skill, Computer Skill, Report Writing Skill, Teamwork .
- Performed duty watches, stood gate guard taking identifications searching random vehicles, performed assigned area security rounds, logging all activity.
- Performed radio communications duty, relating all information to watch officer.
- Qualified in the use of the 9mm pistol.
- Able to use a computer and associated programs.
- Able to prepare and maintain records.
- Able to take various types of reports either by telephone or in person.
- Maintained and repaired production machinery in a high volume food factory.