Manager Of Administration Resume
Summary : Accomplished professional with over 15 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Human Resource Generalist, Event Planner, Account Manager and Customer Service Manager across a diverse set of businesses. An experienced, self-directed and professional individual that has the ability to work independently or with little supervision while maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality with sensitive information, A strong passion for getting things done, solving real problems and learning new things.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Worked with the cement products organization of 40 employees based in multiple locations and generating approximately $6m in annual sales.
- Served as the gatekeeper; prepare well-researched and accurate documents for business development and Board reports, manage multiple calendars, execute complex business travel and handle dynamic daily tasks.
- Managed and maintained multiple executive calendars; planned and scheduled meetings, conference calls and webinars.
- Managed complex domestic and international travel bookings and process expense reports in a timely manner.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff, vendors and customers while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Managed hiring process, coordinating with recruiters, conducting interviews, preparing offer letters and new hire onboarding and orientation.
- Prepared presentation to Board of Directors for CEO.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Manager Of Administration Resume
Summary : Results-focused, analytical and effectual Team Leader with expertise in Administration, Management, Aviation Operations & Quality Assurance. Highly self-motivated with a positive attitude and willingness to embrace change and proven ability to turn around troubled situations by proactively identifying and resolving problems; building highly motivated team to achieve department and operations objectives in a timely effective manner.
Skills : Quick Books, Timberline, Master Builder, Prolog, View Point, PVAULT, Construction Job, Marathon, JD Edwards.
- Managed twelve-member team responsible for end-to-end business processes, which resulted in 14,000 new contracts annually with $8.3 million in revenue.
- Drove team productivity in 2015 by implementing 10 measurable process improvements, resulting in significant payroll savings and ability to perform with fewer staff.
- Established team expectations to align with overall departmental goals and strategy.
- Analyzed and reviewed team deliverables.
- Provided support to problem resolution.
- Provided feedback and coaching to improve direct reports' managerial skills and increase overall team performance.
- Created a high-performance culture of individual development by leveraging talent across department.
Jr. Manager Of Administration Resume
Objective : Effectively sourcing all benefit and compensation plan options to reduce cost by 11% while also adding value and meeting employee needs and expectations.
Skills : Management, Team Leadership, Administration, Customer.
- Included but are not limited to training and assisting other Administrative Assistant/Customer Service staff and Property Managers to ensure the highest possible level of service is being provided to Homeowners and Board of Directors.
- Managed the operations of the Administration Department.
- Worked closely with Operations Management to ensure Company's contractual obligations with the communities are performed and the community boards and homeowners are delighted with our level of service.
- Handled and defused problem telephone calls.
- Built and organized the right team to execute the responsibilities of these departments.
- Designed the right processes to ensure high-quality client services and employ the right tools to enable the department's operations to scale as the Company grows.
- Worked continuously to improve service to the Company's clients.
B.S. In Marketing
Manager Of Administration III Resume
Summary : A seasoned professional with a solid business acumen supported by over 30 years of service. A long track record of delivering high-quality results and solutions, and adding value to the organization. Able to establish innovative and effective processes within highly regulated environments concentrated on the efficiency of controls and proactively ensuring compliance to rules and regulations.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Effective Communication Skills.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting efforts for adjunct faculty positions.
- Steered interview meetings for adjunct faculty positions.
- Maintained, updated and managed course offerings, class schedules and room assignments.
- Facilitated registration and enrollment for clients and students Managed all logistical support for special events, awards ceremonies, informational .
- Managed Annual and Budget Meeting notices, Annual Corporate Report Renewals, and all Administrative tasks and support for 26 Property Managers.
- Motivated team by modeling differentiation of reward and recognition.
- Coordinated major relocations of the Fibertech offices.
Manager Of Administration II Resume
Summary : A highly motivated, self-driven professional with operations and management expertise. Fifteen years of experience in project management and operations in diverse environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks, Management Experience, Customer Service.
- Led a 6-person team managing all human resources, office administration, and accounting activities.
- Responsible for all payroll activities, including time and attendance, commissions, and bonuses.
- Coordinated all legal documents/issues, including employment agreements, unemployment claims, lease negotiations, and vendor agreements.
- Made all travel arrangements for out-of-state candidates and office staff.
- Oversaw recruitment process and onboarding of new employees.
- Supervised all accounting activities, including A/R, collections, A/P, and budgeting/forecasting functions.
- Maintained confidential personnel files and addressed all personnel issues.
Bachelor's In Spanish
Manager Of Administration I Resume
Headline : An executive with diversified management experience in accounting, finance, information systems, operations, purchasing, material control, and customer service. Motivated, analytical, and creative in the utilization of management concepts. Adept at managing a variety of tasks and heavy schedules. Communicates well at all levels and is effective in creating a team that achieves timely results.
Skills : Rail And Fleet Management, Effective Communication Skills.
- Assured compliance to a 10 year cost plus contract, through a staff of 10.
- Reduced inventory by redefining inventory policies and practices.
- Reduced inventory variances to less than one half percent through effective inventory controls.
- Administered and closed out all Warranty Claims with SCRRA Developed training programs to ensure all employees are qualified in accordance with CFR, FRA and AAR requirements Developed a Quality Assurance Program and was certified in ISO.
- Revamped Purchasing Department to assure adherence to CFR regulations.
- Assisted with basic IT support.
- Accomplishments: o Re-engineered commission payroll processes, reducing workload by over 80%.
Masters Of Science
Assistant Manager Of Administration Resume
Summary : Highly skilled and experienced professional offering executive support, event planning and office management. Recognized throughout career as a highly motivated professional with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Takes pride in building a strong rapport with clients, colleagues, and outside resources.
Skills : Leadership, event planning, photography, inventory management, bookkeeping.
- Responsible for travel arrangements, meeting planning and event coordination.
- Prepared agenda and notes from meetings.
- Negotiated contracts with hotels, plan large corporate events and internal meetings.
- Produced company newsletter.
- Prepared surveys and analyze data, write reports and create presentations.
- Organized and taken lead on projects.
- Managed expansion and remodel of corporate office.
Associate Manager Of Administration Resume
Objective : Innovative, enthusiastic, and uncompromising work ethic. Honest and energetic, a solid commitment to follow-through, and a good sense of humor. Able to acquire skills quickly and successfully take on new challenges.
Skills : Process Improvement System Design And Testing Data Analysis Helpdesk Support And Integration Quality Management Trend Analysis Human Resources Payroll.
- Directed report to the CEO and President of Helius, Inc.
- Responsible for weekly presentations to Executive Staff Committee.
- Wrote personnel policies, travel policies, and sales plans.
- Reviewed and edited contracts.
- Managed all office and operations staff.
- Prepared payroll and state audit paperwork.
- Hired and interviewed all new personnel.
Bachelors Of Arts
Manager Of Administration/Officer Resume
Summary : Over 20 years experience in management, manufacturing, operations and sales. Strong hands-on skills geared towards continuous improvement. Maintain track record in cost reductions, inventory controls and increased profits Sales growth consistent throughout tenure.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft, Outlook, Lotus, Internet, Email.
- Supervised 22 people directly and 1300 indirectly on policies and procedures for the Census Bureau.
- Processed Administration information and employees records for 11,000 applicants.
- Conducted Administration training of all incoming employees and implemented changes to current procedures.
- Processed payroll for 1300 employees weekly Assisted all departments in personnel training, recruiting and promotional procedures.
- Detailed all incidents throughout the office region and adhered to policy and procedures that pertained.
- Updated manuals throughout all departments through corporate support.
- Scheduled workforce times and duties for the division weekly.
Manager Of Administration Resume
Headline : Implemented the organization of all office procedures, secretarial, accounting and filing systems to open new business in highly visual professional environment. Orchestrated and approved the purchase of all office furniture, equipment, supplies while staying well below the start-up budget. Hired and trained all administrative personnel.
Skills : Insurance, Operations Management, Sales, Customer Service, Account Management, Communication, Communication, Business Intelligence, Budgeting.
- Oversaw the day-to-day operation of the administrative office at O'Hare Airport as well as provide HR support to management regarding employee relations issues to twelve outstations in ten different states.
- Worked with legal counsel to answer EEOC charges filed against the company and participate in OFCCP audits.
- Coached managers regarding developing succession plans.
- Handled high volume of worker's compensation claims from date of injury through settlements if necessary.
- Developed and maintained station budget, as well as processing accounts payable.
- Worked with both union and non-union employees.
- Resolved grievances between union employees and management.
Master's In Industrial