Manager Of Finance Resume
Objective : Designing and maintaining effective, accurate financial controls and systems is a foundational component that has an enormous impact to the overall success. Ensures timely posting and reconciliation of member premiums and maintains accurate financial records and internal control reports.
Skills : Financial Management, Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, Government Accounting, Government Relations.
- Administered daily accounting operations.
- Planned and executed workshops in Finance.
- Oversaw the booking sales process and rules.
- Directed recruitment development initiatives to maximize teaching quality to get a better education in civics and law.
- Created and developed a monthly financial reporting package for corporate and divisional leadership.
- Insourced disease management from outsourced vendors saving over $12m annually.
- Developed reporting infrastructure which included pl formulation, fte reporting, recruiting status, te reports, and various ad-hoc management reports.
Sr. Manager Of Finance Resume
Summary : Driven Finance professional with expertise in financial models, budget and forecasting processes, financial analysis and reporting, and leading strategic planning initiatives including merger and acquisition synergies and cost saving strategies.
Skills : Mas90, Baan, Excel, PPT, Financial Models, SAP, Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Planning, Financial Analysis, Cost Saving Strategies.
- Develop comprehensive financial models for the analysis of investment decisions, capital expenditures and acquisitions, and mergers.
- Prepare business metrics and identify critical operational and financial drivers.
- Conduct and coordinate special business analyses and economic studies for the president as well as CEO of company, including cost-saving studies and initiatives to save business millions of dollars in logistics.
- Functioned as project financial leader for various M&A software implementations.
- Responsible for budget, financial reporting, and tracking for all project spending.
- Conduct economic studies and analyze data to support assumptions for comprehensive financial models.
- Provide cross-functional financial support and analysis to all divisions of the company.
- Identify trends in revenue, inventory, and expenses and analyze margins within manufacturing operations.
B.A. In Accounting
Jr. Manager Of Finance Resume
Summary : Over 15 years accounting and finance leadership experience across several industries. Create efficiencies via Six Sigma principles, streamline process flows; enhance data integrity; improve bottom line.
Skills : Multiple ERP Data Migrations; Data Mining, Mapping,.
- Challenged to manage projects or cross-functional teams within the global matrix of hierarchies under minimal supervision.
- Integrate the newest facility with 800 personnel into the company's U.S.
- Manage cash flow, forecasts, & location pricing rate card; Report or enhance compliance defects.
- Initiated company-wide fraud alert post compiling credible evidence of attempted AMEX phising.
- Finalized ROI cost savings forecasts for Global Sourcing & FP&A's regards Printing, Mail Processing.
- Manage all financial planning, analysis and accounting for the complex care and chronic management division of human.
- Represent division on corporate administrative cost committee and medical cost trend committees.
Manager Of Finance III Resume
Headline : Performance-driven professional seeking work-from-home opportunities. Experience in Recruitment and Selection, Employee Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Data Entry and Record Keeping. Strong problem solving and independent thinking skills.
Skills : Excel, Sage 50 Accounting Software, ProLease Commercial Lease Management Software, ADP Payroll.
- Executed annual budget process with justifications for all line-item expenses.
- Prepared cost analysis and financial spreadsheets for expense accounts (budget to actual).
- Oversaw contract spending of $55 million in construction projects, and $13 million in operating expenses.
- Reviewed RFQ's and contracts to ensure firms were in compliance with the City's scope of services.
- Collaborated with the Director of IS to ensure all aspects of IT accounting.
- Assisted in new contract negotiations, RFP'S and bidding with Procurement Dept.
- Authorized all payments and supervised staff on invoice auditing process to ensure correct billing.
- Managed and streamlined the invoicing process by reducing the performance measure goal from 21 to 10 days.
- Established procedures for invoicing module to ensure all transactions were accurately recorded.
Manager Of Finance II Resume
Summary : Manager Of Finance is responsible for analyzing trends and metrics, and designing and executing project plans to convert analysis to action plans and solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Manager of Finance Directed the practice area accounting group consisting of eight professionals.
- Achieved a successful spin-off of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business unit from TSC.
- Instrumental in the process of creating a new publicly traded consulting firm.
- Managed and directed the monthly accounting close process for multiple locations.
- Coordinated the annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly results and analysis and presented to senior management.
- Reduced financial reporting time by two days by establishing a business intelligence process that enabled the rapid dissemination of actionable financial information.
MBA In Finance
Manager Of Finance I Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented team player with an eclectic background who passionately works for for profit, non-profit, and social service organizations, and government. Skillfully performs financial and administrative functions including payroll/human resources and accounting management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting, Software - Great Plains, Quickbooks.
- Oversee and develop operating plans and financial/clinical solutions that promote an environment of effective decision-making, revenue enhancement, cost efficiency, and sound business practices.
- Supports the working on various accounting issues including month-end close process and variance analysis.
- Trained team of Financial Analysts and Accountants on the various financial responsibilities.
- Financial Analyst Led monthly meetings with directors to analyze spending and provide financial recommendations.
- Support Finance, Accounting, and Labor Operations for multiple service lines.
- Created and maintained precise and accurate models, charts and reports.
- Prepared Quarterly Employee Bonus plans for the Business Development team.
Master Of Business
Associate Manager Of Finance Resume
Summary : To seek employment in Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Audit, Compliance, Fixed Asset Accounting, Management or any related field as skill set would qualify to accept.
Skills : Finance, Real Estate Development, Banking.
- Managed all aspects of company accounting and finance.
- Prepared daily, monthly, and annual reports on sales, margins, patient and third party receivables, collection accounts and unapplied cash, for the VP of Operations, President, & CFO.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training and terminating employees.
- Created and managed company policies and procedures relating to daily pharmacy operations, accounting and financial procedures, medical records requirements, and filing and storage systems.
- Reviewed and invoiced over 3000 patients, guarantors, and Powers of Attorney for more than 70 facilities monthly.
- Reduced outstanding receivables by over 3% each year while sales grew from $1.5 Million to over $9 Million.
- Working denied claims for medications already shipped and delivered.
- Handled all customer calls and reduced complaints by approximately 50%.
Asst. Manager Of Finance Resume
Objective : Seeking a Manager Of Finance position where can utilize various business skills, educational background, and past experiences. A position where there are future advancement opportunities as learn new skills and gain experience.
Skills : Fast fund, Microsoft office, quick books, quickens, tax act, excel.
- Directly responsible for the management and utilization of the administrative staff.
- Managed the development and implementation of complex timekeeping and expense tracking system for both the Detroit and Grand Rapids Wyatt offices.
- Designed and conducted training sessions for all associates concerning topics related to the new system, and effectively communicated all subsequent changes.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining accurate overall budgets.
- Developed new procedures for an internal billing system that decreased inventory turnaround time from 5.2 months to 3.0 months.
- Prepared monthly profitability analysis for office segments that allowed better financial management of the individual profit centers.
- Managed the preparation for both the internal and external audit functions, which resulted in clean audit reports.
Lead Manager Of Finance Resume
Summary : Financial Reporting and Accounting analyst with more than 10 years experience in Medical Devices Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Big 4, and insurance industries. Gain trust of internal and external stakeholders through contribution of ideas and actions. Able to use internal resources to achieve goals, and skilled at prioritizing to meeting key deliverables.
Skills : ACLS, BLS, NRP.
- Managed and developed a $175 million annual operating expense budget.
- Developed a business case and budget for product development initiatives.
- Researched and analyzed competitor information, regulatory issues.
- Identified risks in departmental expenses and recommended corrective actions to business owners.
- Worked directly with the Healthcare management leadership team's key initiatives.
- Managed monthly accounting activities including accruals, transfers and vendor payments.
- Negotiated and monitored internal service agreements with sister companies and departments.
BBA In Finance
Manager Of Finance Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging financial role that will utilize background of general accounting, financial analysis, budgeting, system development and supervisory skills while also providing an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Financial Analysis, System Development, Team Collaboration, Accounting, System Applications, Merger & Acquistions, Supervisory, Process Improvement.
- Participated in the development of long-term plans for the GM business.
- Compiled, coordinated, analyzed and published worldwide revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Prepared and presented the portion of the GM staff meeting monthly financial review.
- Responsible for the internal control narratives and served as the contact for auditors.
- Prepared MotorClothes financial reports and commentary for GM leadership and staff, corporate management and the board of directors.
- Performed the monthly closing process, including approving and verifying revenue, costs, and inventory in the general ledger and subsystems.
- Lead the dealer show goal process and oversaw show results reporting to GM leadership and staff.
- Provided assistance to the SAP project team for financial systems implementation.
Masters Of Business