Marketing Product Manager Resume
Objective : A Marketing Product Manager position in a dynamic company where can utilize wide range of experiences in Marketing and Project Management, as well as attention to detail, and effective communication skills.
Skills : Strategic Marketing, Planning, Product Development.
- Developed and implemented strategic marketing plans to increase revenue and expand the customer base.
- Ensured budget census projections were achieved.
- Evaluated market research and adjusted marketing strategy to meet changing market conditions.
- Developed effective quarterly marketing and sales campaigns.
- Managed product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Conducted market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Created a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzed potential partner relationships for the product line.
BA In Business
Sr. Marketing Product Manager Resume
Summary : Marketing Professional with expertise in Creative Strategy, Project Management, Advertising, Consumer Insights, Branding, Planning and Tactical Implementation.
Skills : Sharepoint, Silverpop, Photo Editing Software, WPM: 70, Content Management System.
- Managed statewide energy efficiency marketing and outreach program.
- Supervised one direct report and managed external Advertising, PR and Digital agencies.
- Nurtured relationships with Partners and agencies to ensure marketing campaigns aligned with overall program goals and objectives.
- Delivered new energy efficiency brand.
- Drove planning and launch of statewide integrated marketing and communications plan.
- Leveraged consumer insights in developing the launch strategy and tactics.
- Oversaw Quantitative and Qualitative research that identified five statewide consumer segments.
Jr. Marketing Product Manager Resume
Summary : Experience in consumer products, retail, technical hardware, and building materials industries Mass channel experience including food, drug, retail, club, dollar, and DIY New product development and product launch experience Strength in competitive analysis and market recommendations High analytical ability, problem solving skills and initiative to direct and lead all aspects of Brand and Product management functions.
Skills : Wordpress, Tableau, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Hubspot Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, MS Office, Market Mapping, Salesforce, Brand Management.
- Responsible for all Marketing, Product Development and Creative aspects of Mass Market division of international gift wrap and gift-giving company.
- Doubled the Mass Market division sales in the first year.
- Gained entry into two key large mass-market retailers and grew sales and profitability in others.
- Developed extensive product offering for Mass Market channel from the ground up that enabled us to achieve an aggressive channel growth strategy.
- Directed product development and manufacturing with domestic and overseas vendors.
- Developed innovative displays and product packaging that gained entry in key retailers.
- Decreased Cost of the key product line by 25% through product, packaging and manufacturing changes to be more competitive in the market.
Master Of Business
Marketing Product Manager III Resume
Summary : Executive Communication Vendor Sourcing & Negotiation Strong leader in the areas of program management, execution and delivery, including issue, risk, decision and change management.
Skills : SAP, Strategic Planning, Leadership, Project Management.
- Developed and implemented an annual business plan, including product strategy, tactics, and revenue/unit objectives.
- Managed revenue budget of over $126 million and grew revenue throughout the five-year period ranging from 7% to 18% growth for mature products.
- Established and implemented a new bundle strategy that drove over $20M in incremental revenue and extended the product life cycle.
- Integrated bundle penetration to 14% within the first two years of development.
- Managed end to the end product and process implementation, including market plan development and strategy, operational readiness, and sales channel training to ensure the attainment of revenue goals.
- Developed and implemented the execution of all elements of the marketing mix, including product enhancements, pricing analysis, channel management, and promotion implementation.
- Managed advertising and promotion budget of over $1M.
- Standardized product processes, procedures, and operations.
- Developed and delivered presentations to senior/executive management.
Marketing Product Manager II Resume
Headline : Project management experience with large financial and telecom corporations, experience developing .NET applications (Web Forms & WinForms) using ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL, and Bootstrap, and extensive experience in issue resolution for software and hardware components.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Product Developer, Product Analyst.
- Developed VB.NET configuration utility application for Source Technologies Thermal Printer products.
- Redesigned look and feel for the embedded web system for Source Technologies Thermal Printer products.
- Created Visual Studio 2008 setup system for print driver files that included VB6 application for automated driver installation.
- Developed and manage the Tech Support Escalation Manager web application.
- Managed the creation of a product roadmap for CheckPartner Enterprise check printing software package.
- Provided escalation support to the new Customer Support Manager for all company product lines.
- Responsible for evaluation of new technologies, design (hardware & software), customer training, associate training, hardware & software testing and implementations.
Marketing Product Manager I Resume
Headline : Results-producing senior professional with diversified experience in the consumer packaged goods, marketing services, human resources consulting, higher education and health care industries. Strong marketing, market research, strategic planning, branding and client services experience with proven ability to identify market opportunities through keen market and consumer insights.
Skills : Strong marketing, Market research, Strategic planning, Branding.
- Responsible for $200 million in business.
- Led the upright product team in the development and management of short term product marketing programs for upright vacuum cleaners working directly with engineering, sourcing, and logistics to ensure successful product launches.
- Developed and executed growth and profit plan for all upright derivative platforms, with an emphasis on a two to three year projected product plan with respect to requirements and trends.
- Rolled out the process improvement effort for derivative model implementation resulting in a reduction of time by twenty-five percent.
- Drove incremental SKU placement delivering sixty percent of the upright business with key customers.
- Coordinated advertising, sales, production, engineering, and logistics to ensure on-time, error-free product launches for ten derivatives.
- Created three new trademarks on new product launches gaining a strong competitive edge in the retail arena.
Lead Marketing Product Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished proactive Sales Enablement and Marketing Campaign Manager with international experience and over 19 years of cumulative exposure in Sales Strategy and Sales & Marketing Operations.
Skills : GM, President, Business Development, President.
- Developed and managed 12 global customer evaluation programs each with an average budget of $300,000 for unannounced commercial workstations.
- Sped customer adoption of new products by certifying late-stage prototypes with partners.
- Represented customer voice to R&D and facilitated customer-relationship with HP.
- Developed communication process highlighting product features while managing expectations for unreleased systems.
- Established processes for discovering and evaluating new concepts.
- Researched market potential for new ideas and products.
- Developed product feature-sets for new products.
- Represented customer perspective when promoting potential products internally.
Bachelor Of Science
Marketing Product Manager III Resume
Summary : Maximized sales revenue potential leveraging US Government demographic and clinical data into marketing plan. Increased 20% sales meetings during a marketing campaign by analyzing results and adjusting tactical approach.
Skills : Marketing, Project Management, Business Development.
- Generated 7% of company total annual sales in just four months after implementing an effective market launch plan.
- Increased product growth 36% ($6 million) by nurturing a key business partner and leveraging customer ambitions.
- Drove a 40% increase in website visits with improved esthetics, navigation, search engine optimization and value of contents.
- Conducted product sales training with a specific focus on strategic selling; uncovering clinician and patient values and needs.
- Resolved a customer complaint and discovered both a communication need and business opportunity to improve patient acceptance to doctor's treatment plans.
- Improved product handling skills and system acceptance by developing and implementing a laboratory initiative program.
- Increased international profile of company and product through international journal advertisement campaign.
- Improved customer service by delivering custom product presentations to address individual needs.
Asst. Marketing Product Manager Resume
Summary : A challenging Marketing Product Manager position utilizing skills and background in project and product management, media, marketing, operations management and customer service to meet customer needs and drive results to enhance the organization's position in the marketplace.
Skills : Business Development, Marketing, Sales.
- Provided better access to product development and improve customer satisfaction.
- Reduced repair turn-around from 20 to 5 business days and eliminated repeat repairs.
- Improved customer satisfaction rating.
- Developed roadmap for convergence migration plan for customers facing software EOL.
- Managed relationship with strategic development partner (Alaris) for IV solution in the beta phase.
- Drove beta agreements with 3 hospital customers to introduce new technology to the market.
- Supported sales efforts with product demonstrations, customer presentations, trade show participation, new hire sales training, sales tools, and collateral development, and targeted campaigns.
Marketing Product Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced and accomplished Marketing and Sales Manager seeking an opportunity with an organization that will capitalize on creativity and comprehensive marketing education to meet and exceed company goals.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, Finance.
- Oversaw and managed all product lines across all key accounts.
- Developed tactical and strategic initiatives to support key existing products and new product launches in order to increase margins.
- Collaborated with operations and graphic designers to reach maximum efficiency with design and packaging.
- Conceptualized new products based on market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and prospective-customers.
- Analyzed market and determined all production costs by evaluating competitive activity in order to achieve highest margins and managed all items in our ERP system.
- Worked closely with sales team to provide leadership and direction as related to annual strategic activities and execution of all key initiatives.
- Recognized by field sales and customers for creative and innovative approaches to marketing products.
- Organized products and visual models for trade shows and industry events.
Masters Of Business