Medical Logistics Specialist Resume
Summary : Strong leadership experience in a wide range of demanding roles requiring proficiency in complex tasks while maintaining focus on detail, providing excellent customer service and the ability to resolve problems in a professional manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Word.
- Performed medical warehouse management, inventory control, requisitions and distribution of medical supplies.
- Responsible for handling, packaging, and distribution of bio-hazardous material.
- Operation assigned equipment such as forklift/pallet jack.
- Maintained all inventory, shipping and receiving documentation and files and computer records.
- Stocked operating room with medical supplies using Omincell system.
- Recommended safety measures to help protect staff from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Investigated accidents to assist in identifying causes and made recommendations to prevent further incidents.
Sr. Medical Logistics Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly organized, results-driven, independent professional offering 4 years of military experience. Including 1 year of military leadership experience in the United States Army. Confident, quick learner with strong problem solving and decision making skills. Proven ability to adapt and perform under pressure in diverse environments.
Skills : Python Coding, Korean Speaking, Microsoft Office.
- Receiving, locating, storing, issuing, staging, shipping, inventorying, ordering and processing medical supplies and pharmaceuticals.
- Supervise warehouse personnel and provide training for new staff.
- Utilizing the computer systems including, but not limited to Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS).
- Operating a motor vehicle to transport medical supplies, linen, and pharmaceuticals.
- Documenting, ordering, loading, and stocking linen clean and soiled.
- Facilitated and prioritized tasks to complete everyday duties in a timely manner.
- Maintained and updated Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with both hospital and Army regulations.
Jr. Medical Logistics Specialist Resume
Headline : Embrace a competitive, challenging and exciting job in the field of healthcare where my degree and experience fit Blend with healthcare network Learn more about healthcare system and healthcare organizations.
Skills : SOFTWARE Microsoft: Word - Advance Excel - Intermediate.
- Perform inventory and financial management procedures, including ordering, receiving and storing Army medical supplies.
- Perform quality control, property management and repair parts management.
- Reviewed and verified quantities, part numbers and specifications according to contracts, purchase orders and shipping documents.
- Evaluated policies and procedures to determine the proper disposition of property.
- Maintained security of high dollar sensitive equipment and developed protective procedures to minimize losses.
- Inventoried equipment and supplies to ensure availability and reduce resupply costs.
- Trained personnel in security and safety procedures.
Medical Logistics Specialist III Resume
Headline : Experienced supervisor, and leader; able to explain information clearly. Recognize excellence in individuals, and inspire team members to achieve their potential while working toward common goals. Secret Security Clearance Customer Service Time Management Disciplined Communication Team Work Logistics Support, Planning & Execution.
Skills : Typing, Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Organized.
- Contributed to the turn-in and disposing of tents, vehicles, supplies, and other warehouse-related equipment evaluated at over $2M in preparation of site shut-down.
- Supplied and provided support to NATO forces.
- Operated and was accountable for oxygen generators.
- Received, distributed and refilled O2 tanks.
- Directed the availability and allocation of materials, supplies and finished products.
- Examined shipment contents and compared with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Collaborated with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements and to minimize, in case of shortages, the negative impacts on the business.
High School Diploma
Medical Logistics Specialist II Resume
Headline : Seeking the opportunity to employ knowledge, skills, abilities positively impacting the organization in escalating proficiency in accomplishing organization's vision and mission objectives. Proficient in administrative operations, security, and customer service. Possess excellent work ethics and the ability to work well with others. Adept in all forms of communications to include listening, oral, and written.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, Empathy and Compassion, Good observation skills.
- Directed the work flow and supervision of others.
- Received, stored, recorded and issued Army medical supplies.
- Performed inventory and financial management procedures, including ordering, receiving and storing supplies.
- Located and cataloged stock, proficiently performed or supervising inventory management, storage and preservation.
- Segregated and accounted for medical supplies and equipment, selecting the correct stock for issue.
- Loaded and unloaded moving stock using equipment such as forklifts and hand trucks.
- Maintained records on incoming and outgoing stock.
Medical Logistics Specialist I Resume
Summary : Over 9 years as a Medical Material Craftsman and front line supervisor. Non Commissioned Officer in Charge (NCOIC) of Customer Service element, and NCOIC of Acquisitions element. Medically retired, worked for Ben Bridge Jewelers for 2 years and earned an Accredited Jewelry Professional credential from Gemological Institute of America.
Skills : Enjoy physical work, Ability to keep accurate records.
- Research and requisitioned medical surgical supplies and equipment.
- Provided customer assistance on issues, back orders and other related material matters.
- Performed inventories, quality assurance inspections on supplies, equipment and pharmaceuticals.
- Received, stocked and delivered all materials to customer.
- Follow up on delinquent requisitions on credit cards, prime vendor and blanket purchase agreements.
- Vault custodian for controlled substances.
- Familiar with Defense Medical Logistics Support System (DMLSS).
Assistant Medical Logistics Specialist Resume
Summary : Dedicated military professional with ten years of military service and eight years with fire rescue experience in the Fire Department of looking to gain employment in the civilian sector as a manager. Exceptional hard worker well-versed in supply and inventory management as well as military training and Law Enforcement. Experienced leader and problem solver looking to transition into a successful career in Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe.
- Gathered, Logged and monitored all shipping data Received all imported goods and checked product condition and count.
- Oversaw return and exchange processes from customer to supplier.
- Expert in tactical and technical guidance.
- Led fire teams during infantry dismounted battle drills and situational training exercises.
- Maintained 100% accountability of all assigned equipment worth more than $300,000.
- Planned and briefed personnel on missions.
- Maintained the safety of soldiers during training missions.
Bachelor's In Criminal Justice
Associate Medical Logistics Specialist Resume
Summary : AMedical Logistics Specialist versed in warehouse operations and logistics. Possesses exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. Willing to go the extra mile to meet tight deadlines and reach company goals.
Skills : Logistics, Security.
- Reported carrier-performance metrics and monthly costs reports to executive team.
- Supervised material flow, storage and global order fulfillment.
- Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
- Established long-term customer relationships through prompt and courteous service.
- Led warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiencies.
- Conducted monthly inventories of materials on the work floor.
- Picked up incoming stock and delivered materials to designated locations.
Associate Of Arts
Medical Logistics Specialist/Supervisior Resume
Summary : Top performer with exceptional interpersonal communication and public relations skills that allow the development of strong rapport with individuals on all levels. Outstanding record of achievement with the ability to lead and direct a team through leadership, creativity, teamwork, effective time management and the motivation and development of personnel to maximum potential. Proficient at analyzing and resolving problems, developing and instituting the needed procedures and policies.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Decision Making Skills, Budget Planning, Negotiating Skills, Strategic Management.
- Briefed commander weekly on unit budget via PowerPoint.
- Confirmed needed in and outbound paperwork with all drivers.
- Managed system for all incoming and outgoing orders and requests, using PBUSE and SAMS-E.
- Managed convoys, cargo content, and communication with MCT.
- Marked and label cargo freight and material shipment of all types.
- Requests and coordinates transport capabilities to meet movement mission.
Medical Logistics Specialist Resume
Headline : Veteran with over three years of progressive administrative experience in a medical setting. Flexible and team player, often assisting other departments with accounting, records keeping, and database maintenance. Capable of working with limited supervision and handling complex issues independently.
Skills : Communication Skills, Adaptable, Teamwork.
- Created budget for each 5 different units per year.
- Maintained records of all medical supplies ordered, dispensed, and stored in the warehouse.
- Conducted Inventories and distributed Medical Supplies.
- Became proficient when using all soft skills to ensure great customer service.
- Packaged and Labeled incoming and outgoing equipment and products.
- Shipped and transported equipment from the hospital to the customer.
- Assisted customers on researching the correct product.