Member Services Manager Resume
Objective : More than 21 years' successful experience in customer service and management with strengths in problem-solving and trouble-shooting, staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems from the start. Possess solid computer skills, strong customer service skills and exceptional problem solving and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Website Design, Account.
- Supported elected officials, and staff on management issues.
- Served as the primary staff liaison to state board, prepared agendas and minutes for the board.
- Served on the education committee, coordinating programs for members.
- Managed and coordinated personnel program, provided job description services, to include review and revisions of current positions, personnel policies and procedures, and policy manual revision.
- Developed training programs for employees, assisted departments in the recruitment of new employees, insured all mandatory HR responsibilities were met.
- Responsible for all social media.
- Provided administrative support for the city administrator and other governing bodies of the city.
Sr. Member Services Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain long-term employment in a field where can work with people. To gain a position where can expand knowledge and use a broad spectrum of skills to perform the job to the best of ability and to prove an asset to the company in which employed. Type 55 wpm, ten-key, and multiple phone lines, problem-solving skills, personable, punctual, and dependable.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excellent Customer Service.
- Assisted members and providers with questions about their health care.
- Assisted with claims information and requesting claims be reprocessed.
- Assisted with payment options and setting up payments by EFT, credit card, etc.
- Assisted with Return Mail.
- Faxed to providers copies of EOB's, authorizations and information to assist them with issue they are calling about.
- Responsible for taking escalated calls and follow through with the call from beginning to resolution by following up with member/provider and assuring that all steps are taken to assure the needs of the caller are met.
- Responsible for leading a team of multiple members.
- Maintained and enforced performance improvement plans and incentive plans for employees as well as implement corrective action for issues of not meeting minimum standards or attendance, behavior or compliance issues.
- Workedwith MSR's to ensure that they understand new policies/procedures that come to the floor.
Jr. Member Services Manager Resume
Objective : To secure gainful employment with a growing organization that can utilize skills in relationship and solutions management, with strong ability to exceed customer satisfaction, to good and profitable use. Said company will be supportive of efforts and provide the opportunity to advance from within to provide a mutual benefit for all involved.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for overall member retention by delivering the highest quality customer service by listening and responding to all members.
- Assisted members with account maintenance and articulated an extensive knowledge of Life Time Fitness products and services.
- Anticipated member needs and interests and recommended programs, products and services appropriately.
- Helped maximise member retention by connecting each member to the right people, place and program.
- Ensured Exceptional Member Service Greets and services at the Activity Center in a friendly and professional manner Responded attentively and promptly to member needs Initiated developed and maintained positive relationships with all members and guests Answered and transfered phone calls in a timely and professional manner Anticipated member needs and interests and recommend programs, products and services appropriately.
- Scheduled members accurately for programs and services accordingly Responded appropriately to questions and messages regarding member accounts Processed member paperwork, including address changes, member cancellations, new members, electronic funds transfers, and payments Provided services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention For Member Retention Elevated the culture of service through outreach initiatives.
- Contacted members via phone, email and in-club conversations, built relationships and engaged members within their areas of interest.
Member Services Manager I Resume
Objective : Determined to succeed in an environment of challenge through growth and excellence. Experience includes management with an extensive customer service background, providing strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills. Outstanding project and task management skills. Ensure excellent verbal and written communication.
Skills : Call Center Management, Customer Service Management, Healthcare.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring a member service and billing/enrollment team, resulting in a positive member experience.
- Provides direction and ensures that all employees have the proper level of management needed to be successful, including encouraging and motivating through difficult transitions, celebrating achievements and managing poor performance.
- Mediates difficult employee and customer situations, provides guidance and direction to resolve conflict.
- Makes decisions that ensure a successful outcome for both parties.
- Analyzes staffing needs.
- Responsible for hiring new employees, including recruiting, resume/qualification review, interviewing and salary determination.
- Ensures quality service by encouraging employee behaviors that promote member focus.
- Verifies quality of services through tools such as performance audits, observation of work habits and member feedback.
Member Services Manager II Resume
Headline : Educated self-starter and quick learner. Skilled in learning and applying team approach and management skills. Dedicated manager with over five years of experience. Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and mediation skills. Very cost-effective with the ability to utilize the team and materials available to minimize spending.
Skills : Marketing, Social Media, Event Planning, Content Development, Customer Relations.
- Expertly managed Sales and Customer Service teams responsible for the organization.
- Ensured a high standard of customer service and satisfaction was provided at all times.
- Established and monitored associate targets/goals.
- Monitored associate status through performance evaluations; implemented additional training, coaching and motivation as needed.
- Managed departmental budget, expenses and guest relations.
- Handled all member escalations, implementing effective solutions to maintain a high level of satisfaction and retention.
- Conducted all owner communications and ensured satisfaction is met/exceeded.
Member Services Manager III Resume
Summary : A position with the Defense Centers of Excellence (DCoE) for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), work with our nation's service members, veterans, their families and partner with organizations to provide support services. Previous experience includes working for the Air Force Enlisted Academy OnAir Base and Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR).
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher, Baseline Accounting.
- Analyzed/determined ISS impact, send evaluation package to all ISS organizations, track submittals, finalize inputs, acquire signature for OA representative for upload of ISS evaluation into the Integrated Collaborative Environment (ICE) System.
- Supervised the day to day activities of Member Services including staff and resources.
- Planed and coordinated recurring special events offered by the HealthPlex.
- Assisted in preparing and managing the budget for Member Services.
- Assisted in review and evaluation of programs and services based on attendance, cost effectiveness, and member interest.
- Supervised CSI Member Management Software including accuracy of data entry and system training (IT liaison).
- Directed contact with members regarding billing and account questions or concerns and provide resolution.
- Represented the HealthPlex to members and community in a professional and positive manner.
Asst. Member Services Manager Resume
Objective : A highly visible and relational leader with a proven ability to not only set goals but effectively manage multiple projects as well as maintain accountability to the organizational team. Years of Chamber of Commerce experience as well as an ability to network and connect with area businesses. Strong understanding of issues and values related to the Chamber of Commerce such as the importance of community vitality, economic development, membership development, and facility management.
Skills : Creativity, Teamwork, Organization, Communication.
- Responsible for recruitment of new members and retention of 800 current members.
- Responsible for proofing, writing articles, designing the layout of monthly Chamber newsletter, bi-weekly e-newsletter, and weekly communications to the membership.
- Set-up and utilized social media networking sites.
- Developed marketing campaigns while cooperatively working with corporate sponsors and area businesses.
- Organized and coordinated monthly networking events and business seminars.
- Developed collateral that optimally positions the strengths of the Chamber's services.
- Developed innovative ways to recruit new corporate sponsorships for Chamber events.
- Effectively designed and implemented collateral for clients in retail, professional services and business management industries.
- Extensive experienced of both business management and marketing.
Associate Member Services Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a full-time position that utilizes strong managerial, organizational, multitasking, and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Interviews and Hiring, Territory Sales, Customer Retention, Marketing.
- Managed ongoing communications programs to increase member awareness of the association's value proposition and to increase member involvement.
- Managed the day-to-day benefits provided to members and work with others as appropriate to deliver them.
- Developed and implemented market research to measure and analyze member's needs and satisfaction with membership offerings and benefits and recommend opportunities for improvement based on member feedback.
- Established systems and processes to retain current members and identify prospective members.
- Enrolled new members and orient them to member benefits and services.
- Developed member education and event budgets and monitor revenue/expenses.
- Responsible for content development and speaker relations for all education programs and events as well as oversight of all education programs and events.
- Managed the association database including inputting data, updating data and managing inquiries about the data on a day-to-day basis.
- Employed regular use of data integrity reports to ensure that data within the database is accurate, formatted appropriately, and maintained to comply with USPS standards.
Lead Member Services Manager Resume
Summary : Humble administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills with knowledge in Microsoft Office programs. Quick learner, who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to manage multiple priorities.
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel, Word, Customer Service, Management.
- Developed and conducted several trainings for both new hires and established representatives that would include but not be limited to: Claims, Enrollment, CTM Prevention, Outbound Campaigns, Plan changes (created "Plan Grids" to assist representatives in better explaining plans to members) etc.
- Traveled to Central Office to complete Leadership and Organizational training in order to train Team Leads at the Call Center.
- Responsible for creating the first Outbound Team in the organization and creating training modules for this specialized team.
- Daily supervised team to meet departmental and corporate objectives in order to ensure that all member, provider and prospect inquiries and issues were resolved in a timely manner.
- Worked with Senior Leadership to assure that team is properly staffed based on daily and hourly schedules in order to meet variable inbound and outbound call volume demands.
- Provided management oversight to assure that team members were in adherence with established departmental schedules and company policies.
- Monitored and evaluated inbound/outbound calls and provide coaching to improve service quality, performance and productivity.
- Provided ongoing performance feedback and formal team member evaluations.
Member Services Manager Resume
Headline : 23 years experience in Managing Time Share Member Services / Reservations for two properties with approximately 20,000 members. Excellent customer service skills and ability to manage a extremely busy department. Managed 3 employees in all aspects of this department. Very stable and positive role model and leader.
Skills : Management, Inventory, Team Development.
- Managed membership contracts.Warehouse manager for all retail products.
- Developed new membership benefits program.
- Hired and trained interns and member services, volunteers.
- Managed AR/AP accounts and monthly inventory reports Managed the AR/AP, month end closing reports and inventory cycle counts.
- Implemented online credit card payment portal.
- Trained new employees and interns on company database and online services.
- Reported and Documented Organize and upkeep of company database, document merges.