Military Policeman Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Military Policeman with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Security And Security Supervisor, Construction, Management And Logictics, Computer Software Basics, Armed Security For 19 Years.
- Initially assigned to the National Guard in Cape Cod Massachusetts as a Military Policeman.
- Duties included combat as well as domestic functions.
- Deployed on two occasions to support the Governor in domestic disturbances near Boston.
- Performed on a M113a1-a2 as a driver and APC Gunner/Commander.
- Worked S-1 command and Staff as a Colonels aide.
- Assigned as a crewmember on Gun Jeeps, Humvee/M113 Tow Missile vehicles, M60a3 Tanks, Bradley Fighting Vehicles and dismounted.
- Spearheaded diverse police activities ranging from day to day operations and traffic enforcement to minor criminal investigations and personal .
High School Diploma In Business Management
Sr. Military Policeman Resume
Summary : As a dependable and self-motivated service professional, seeking a position with a company that will provide challenging and rewarding opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Management.
- Supervised the day-to-day military police operations.
- Directly supervised 20-30 personnel, ensured all procedures were followed.
- Accomplished duty scheduled for 20-300+ personnel.
- Maintained command and control of all situations through the use of the radio and telephone.
- Monitored the emergency 9-1-1 and CRIMESTOP phone-lines, dispatch patrols as necessary.
- Utilized Microsoft Word and Excel to maintain a chronological log of the shift's events.
- Proof-read for accuracy and correctness all police reports and witness statements.
Jr. Military Policeman Resume
Headline : Want to contribute to an organization that can use an experienced professional who offers proven decision-making and problem-solving skills which have refined through military service including experience in combat environments.
Skills : Hard Working, Highly Motivated Team.
- Trained for upcoming deployment.
- Maintained military bearing in all situations.
- Developed professionally in the area of military tasks and procedures.
- Performed law enforcement duties on military reservation: preparing paper work, report(s) rights, collecting data, interviewing suspects and complainants, high volume money escorts, detaining and transporting prisoners, ensuring public safety, maintaining good public relations.
- Trained and performed duties as a senior patrolman.
- Responsible for subordinates well-being and safety at all times.
- Maintained team member's personal and professional records.
BS In Environmental Science
Asst. Military Policeman Resume
Summary : 21-year military veteran who earned numerous commendations and awards for superior performance in academic, tactical and technical capacities. Effectively trained, supervised and mentored large teams under high stress conditions. Desires a leadership role in a new industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Filing, Office Management, Team Support/player.
- Accountable for the oversight of criminal investigations, crime prevention support, vulnerability assessments of several command elements and was .
- Trained in military law enforcement, physical security, real-area combat operations and combat support.
- Conducted Physical Security of a SCIF Installation, specializing in rapid response, access control, alarm monitoring, patrols, and safekeeping of .
- Actively patrolled assigned areas to prevent and detect crimes.
- Enforced all traffic laws and ordinances and checked speed with radar.
- Issued warnings and citations for traffic violations.
- Conducted thorough investigations of serious injury and fatality traffic accidents.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Military Policeman Resume
Headline : To work for a company that utilizes abilities and allows to expand in all aspects of work & schooling, for the companies success. Have the possibility of education and advancement within the company.
Skills : Leadership, Management.
- Volunteered for state duty in response to the federal declared disaster following storms that flooded the southern part.
- Trained in the disposal of explosive devices Numerous Army Commendation medals.
- Investigated and reported crimes, accidents, offenses and damage to property.
- Secured crime scenes, gathered evidence and questioned witnesses.
- Apprehended offenders and conducted interviews and interrogations.
- Checked all vehicle equipment for proper functioning prior to use.
- Evaluated complaint and emergency-request information to determine response requirements.
Criminal Justice Specializing
Military Policeman III Resume
Summary : Hard-working with proven leadership, organizational skills, and attention to detail. Seeking to apply abilities to fill a role in your company. A dedicated team player who can be relied upon to help your company achieve its goal.
Skills : Cert. Glock Armorer, Management.
- Provided assistance and delivered relief supplies to the citizens affected by the storms and security of National Guard equipment and relief supplies.
- Volunteered for federal duty to perform armory security in response of the terrorist attacks.
- Activated to federal duty to Fort Hood, TX for Operation Noble Eagle to support the 89th MP Brigade and provided law enforcement duties while the Brigade was deployed to Iraq.
- Assisted the Secret Service on several occasions providing security for Air Force One while parked in Waco, TX while President Bush visited his home and surrounding areas.
- Provided security and assistance to the citizens and the governments of New Orleans, LA and Beaufort, TX immediately following Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
- Enforced military law and regulations as well as local, state, federal laws and U.S.
- Investigated and reported all types of crimes against persons and property.
Industrial Security Training
Military Policeman II Resume
Summary : A senior corporate security professional with experience in law enforcement, intelligence, and security operations. Current with strategic, operational, and geographic background. Experienced in leadership, multi-tasking, problem solving, planning, negotiating, building, developing, and maintaining effective teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office And Various Routinely Used Software Applications, Law Enforcement.
- Gained experience in creating incident document reports.
- Received extensive riot training needed for the position.
- Deployed in support of Operation Freedom, completing three separate, one year long combat tours.
- Gathered preliminary investigation information as a first responder to crime scenes and traffic accidents.
- Analyzed traffic accidents and general traffic surveys as a traffic accident investigator.
- Wrote detailed arrest and accident reports.
- Responsible for securing items, documents, and war reserve materials vital to national security.
B.A In Business Administration
Military Policeman I Resume
Headline : A professional with a history of excellence and determination, capable of facilitating and attaining success both as an individual and a member of a team.
Skills : Leadership, Good communication.
- Performed patrol duties in secure areas of facility to safeguard military property and personnel.
- Charged with responding to potential breaches of security.
- Conducted traffic management operations, area security, detainee operations, and supported the community by ensuring the physical security of critical infrastructure resources, crime prevention programs, and operations and duties in the preservation of law and order.
- Gathered, recorded, and disseminated police intelligence and evidence through the proper procedures and protocols.
- Activated and deployed in support of Contingency Operation Noble Eagle/Enduring Freedom.
- Assigned to 3rd Special Forces Group working military police operations.
- Provided force protection and augmentation, and protective services details supporting the U.S.
Diploma In Technology
Military Policeman/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will allow to use, share, and expand upon skills and experiences in Information Technology, Management, Security, and Instructor from various positions held during 24 years of military service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Training & Development, Training.
- Administered border clearance inspections of personnel and equipment as agents acting in liaison with U.S.
- Became proficient in the use of both the Smart-check Imaging Module System and the Military Mobile Vehicle Inspection System.
- Performed community Law enforcement operations in mid sized community within a 100 kilometer radius by car and on foot.
- Conducted security and safety checks and wrote detailed incident reports.
- Investigated and tracked down personnel involved in ongoing criminal investigations that resulted in prosecution and justice for military service members, family members and civilian contractors.
- Drove over 100, 000 miles while remaining 100% accident free.
- Operated and daily maintained three weapon systems that ensured mission readiness.
Military Policeman Resume
Headline : Service-oriented Veteran Student with 5 years background in the office and field environment as a Military Policeman and Administrative Specialist. Core competencies include good judgement and decision making, social perceptiveness and very dependable to accomplish duties in a timely manner, as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Critical Thinking, Cabling, Computer Repair, Troubleshooting, Leadership.
- Secured over 10 million dollars of highly sensitive equipment with zero loss.
- Implemented directives from senior management.
- Delegated, supervised and assisted team members in a variety of duties.
- Deployed in support of Operation Freedom Was able to learn good stress management and multitasking During time in the military has trained .
- Provided walking and motor patrol in and around a military base.
- Dispatched calls involving disturbances and investigation of possible violations of law.
- Responsible confinement duties within the Military Theater Facility for military offenders.