Osp Engineer Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic people-person with a solid history of achievements in the communications industry. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritize abilities. Creating a synergistic goal oriented group meeting deadlines and milestones.
Skills : Excel, Word, Word, Typing 75wpm, Project Management, Management, Computer.
- Did regular engineer for telephone from road moves to taking out bridge tap for all hi-cap.
- Responsible for all duties of an OSP Engineer to include working with all of the Sprint/Embarq systems, which include: EWO, CET, PACS, and ECP.
- Coordinated and worked with all local public utility companies and was able to coordinate and work with all State, County and Local Twp regulations.
- Did field and design work to fulfill AT&T's needs as per the mini- master contract.
- Utilized is BSTCAD and all other relevant AT&T software and systems (OSPCM, AOTX, O-Calc, etc.).
- Designed all new city fiber "ring" networks for our cellular customers to each of their tower sites and small cell site locations.
- Designed all new fiber builds for commercial and enterprise business's for the state of Kansas.
Sr. Osp Engineer Resume
Headline : To secure a career that allows for advancement opportunities, rapid and consistent progresses in an area that will provide personal growth, satisfaction and ensure that standard service level agreements are maintained.
Skills : ISeries, Legacy Asset Systems, Proficient In MS Software, Document/Internet Research, Logistics.
- Experienced in setting up Home networks and small business networks as well as phone installs and troubleshooting with some knowledge on PBX systems.
- Maintained integrity of wire center of SBC Project Manager.
- Reviewed, analyzed, updated and collated files, records, plats and plans & profiles.
- Managed a 3 man CADD team in the generation of plans for new, existing and rehab projects within the DFW region.
- Prepared project status reports and keep clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Provided assessment, design and layout of underground, aerial and buried, copper distribution cable.
- Handled layout and design of copper and fiber feeder projects for aerial, buried and underground routes; including FITL (fiber in the loop), FTTC.
Jr. Osp Engineer Resume
Summary : To gain employment with a company that will enable to utilize skill set while offering the ability to continue to grow.
Skills : OSP Engineering, OSP Construction, Engineering Management, AutoCAD And ArcGIS.
- Worked for Verizon, Erie, Pennsylvania The employer is Cyient in Erie, Pa.
- Worked consists of OSP design for cable placement and customer orders.
- Worked also includes: pole surveys, make ready work and ROW / permit preparation.
- Provided permits and easements for carrier sites and acquired experience using OSPCM II and BSTCAD.
- Ran BOM's at all locations and points of termination.
- Created rough drafting and maintaining daily log.
- Supplied engineering drafting departments with on time field information and facts.
Associate In Mechanical
Asst. Osp Engineer Resume
Headline : 10 years' Medical experience in the States Navy Extensive Management training in both military and civilian environments Skilled writer, possessing degrees in liberal arts, English and Education Experienced in running Medical Departments and offices. Small business owner who is familiar with the importance of office management, bookkeeping, and accounting Experienced Project Manager.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Wordpress, Autocad, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Squarespace.
- Served as a project manager for new projects and also worked as an outside plant engineer designing new projects in Fiber Optic and Copper.
- Obtained any ROW permits for city and state necessary to complete a project.
- Coordinated all construction activity in the southern half of Pinellas County.
- Managed an average of 25 major relocation projects annually, including permitting, pre-construction, measurement of financial impact, and system monitoring.
- Completed design changes in RF network and fiber optic plant in accordance to road project design changes within FDOT, Pinellas County and city specifications.
- Coordinated construction activity in weekly progress meetings between Knology, utility companies and municipalities.
- Devised cost estimates and quotes for relocation of cable and fiber facilities, which included private entities that would bring the company additional income.
Non Degree Studies
Associate Osp Engineer Resume
Headline : Looking for a mid level position within the company where skills, dedication and work ethic will be a valued asset and provide an opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Analytics, Coordination, Engineering.
- Read CAD drawings for new fiber optic cable system routes.
- Provided administrative and field support for requesting agencies Routinely worked .
- Conducted site surveys in order to design the most efficient way to enter a building, residential developement or MDU with fiber optic or coaxial cable.
- Field permitted for the FDOT, Pinellas County along with 23 municipalities within the county.
- Administered utility and private entity construction requests via form letters and permit responses in order to maintain and protect Knology's system.
- Maintained company office equipment ie: computers, printers, copiers, including large format HP printer used for printing 24" X 36" maps and design drawings.
- Designed placement of New cable Fiber and Copper.
MBA In Business Management
Osp Engineer III Resume
Summary : Electrical engineer with studies emphasizing the areas of high-speed digital design, signal integrity, IC design and combined software/hardware engineering seeks an entry level engineering position. OSP engineer with copper and fiber networking.
Skills : Engineer Design, CAD Design, Training, Management, Facility Installation & Maintenance.
- Designed the relocation of cables, manholes, handholes etc.
- Met with Clients and in agencies.
- Trained to meet company safety standards.
- Worked in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Utilized various AT&T software such are OPTINT, MIC, IMAGE,.
- Maintained documentation and drawings in AutoCAD or ARES.
- Performed field measurements for cable and bore details, hand holes, and access cabinet details.
M.S. In Electrical Engineering
Osp Engineer II Resume
Objective : Spent several years working and growing in the telecommunications industry with a focus in OSP design. Always looking for more opportunities to grow and excel in this industry.
Skills : AutoCAD, MicroStation, OSP-FM, Opti-NT, ArcGIS, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop,.
- Responsible for the design of outside plant facilities, conduit systems, buried and aerial facilities for both copper and fiber.
- Made sound engineering judgment in the field concerning cable footages, terminal and hand holes placements, etc.
- Interpreted and designed outside plant plans and records from draft form.
- Provided admin and field support to the outside plant provisioning process.
- Performed Design and Revisions of Work Order permits for outside plant facilities, conduit systems, buried and aerial facilities for both copper and fiber.
- Performed F2 conditioning Design and Work Order preparations which include cost estimations.
- Detailed drawings and associated forms to be approved in the reconstruction of existing copper distribution plants.
Bachelor Of Arts In Economics & History
Osp Engineer I Resume
Summary : Looking for Engineering/Technical Job in Telecom Company/Consultant/Contractor wherein can utilize past experiences and knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, CAD Drafting.
- Supported the design cycle of the outside plant fiber network from preliminary design to a fully constructible job package.
- Produced network maps using GIS and CAD software.
- Supported new developments, developed BOMs and designs including encroachment permits and MRE applications.
- Supported finance metric development, reporting and dashboard reporting.
- Managed and supported ticketing system, review requests for information from vendors.
- Reviewed design specs and documentation.
- Created workflows, progress reports and processes.
- Developed and maintained project schedules.
High School Or Equivalent
Lead Osp Engineer Resume
Objective : An experienced customer service representative with 15 + years of client interface who provides highly enthusiastic and customer oriented services. Consider self as hard worker, adaptable, very skilled in developing relationships and providing exceptional individualized service in addition to strong skills in the conflict/resolution field.
Skills : Certified Fiber, Engineer.
- Acquired Practical and Working Knowledge of Verizon FTTP Engineering Design Methods and Procedures.
- Worked in various telephone exchanges,and gather information to create work prints, using computer graphics.
- Allowed construction crews to build all varieties of telephone plant.
- Provided work orders to provide broadband services to numerous applicants residential and commercial throughout the state of Oklahoma.
- Used Construction, Engineering, Computer systems.
- Acquired in 45 years of experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Began telecom career in 1972 as a Lineman for GTE where built all varieties of telecom plant.
Osp Engineer Resume
Objective : With full intentions on finishing engineering degree would like to get as much experience as possible for once done. Whether that be engineering or business related. As of now pursuing a business associate's degree while save enough to finish engineering degree.
- Designed Copper and Fiber road-move project.
- Obtained all ROW required to complete the projects.
- Designed new projects with Copper and Fiber.
- Obtained all permits required to complete the projects.
- Obtained all ROW permits required to complete the projects.
- Drafted for the telecommunications.
- Traced dark fibers from site to site locations.