MIS Director Resume
Objective : Professional objective is to utilize and enhance proven analytical skills, and experience as an information systems manager, project manager, business analyst, programmer/analyst and financial systems analyst.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL.
- Managed a staff of programmers, technicians and network administrators responsible for computer and communication systems for more than 400 users at over 40 locations nationwide.
- Coordinated assignments of MIS resources in support of company objectives.
- Developed project timelines, resource allocations and budgets.
- Recruited and performed evaluations of ten MIS personnel.
- Projected and controlled annual MIS budget of over one million dollars.
- Researched and recommended new technologies for process improvements.
- Administered and troubleshot for Solomon IV accounting system application and SQL Server database.
Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science
Sr. MIS Director Resume
Headline : Visionary and creative MIS Executive with the proven ability to design, implement and manage high performance enterprise systems by introducing cost-efficient, advanced technologies that streamline operations. Expert with advanced business acumen and proven ability to effectively communicate technical strategies and business benefits across levels and functions.
Skills : Project Management Strategy & Execution Process Improvements, Infrastructure Design System Migration Teambuilding & Leadership.
- Dialed up adapters troubleshooting, TCP/IP and IPX/ protocols.
- Directed technical operations across countries including US.
- Accountable for optimal systems operation from warehouses to stores and offices to showrooms.
- Managed multi-million USD budget.
- Hired, trained, coached and directed technical support teams.
- Reported directly to company CEO/Owner and worked closely with other Directors and Chief Officers in various countries, providing strategic advice on improving business performance through technology.
- Collaborated with vendors to develop and upgrade systems to meet growing needs.
Bachelors In Computer Science
Jr. MIS Director Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to use professional and analytical skills in a management and information system environment.
Skills : Management Architect and Program Lead, Enterprise Information Architect, Social Network Analysis.
- Oversaw all IT-related purchasing and budget usage.
- Worked with Accounting to develop budgets.
- Solely accountable for developing technology strategies to achieve ambitious growth plan.
- Replaced a failing, unmaintained system with an updated global network on a single platform capable of supporting $220 million enterprise with more than 150 stores and 1200 employees.
- Accomplished significant change with limited resources through planning, dedication, and hard work.
- Personally designed and implemented a standardized network across countries to bring continuity and efficiency to the organization.
- Relocated all telcom and network infrastructure 1/4 mile with a 4 hour disruption in business with 6 months lead time for a 1369 room hotel.
Associate In Computer Science
Asst. MIS Director Resume
Summary : Results-oriented accountant, financial analyst, and budgeting supervisor with very good problem solving and team building skills. A strong communicator who held six positions of increasing responsibility with the same organization. Proven record of getting results while reducing costs.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project Management, Database Management, SAP, Management.
- Added a new computer room with 10 additional IDF's upgrade premise wiring and network infrastructure.
- Reduced overall telcom costs by 44% while adding additional services.
- Contracted negotiation, review and acceptance, licensing, budgeting IS annual expenditures including capital spending programs.
- Updated and added new vendors for multi-bid procurement system.
- Installed and supported 3 different retail Point of Sale systems ( food & beverage and golf ).
- Responisble for Installation of new systems, network infrastructure, premise wiring and facilities.
- Supported 200 user network and clients.
Associate MIS Director Resume
Summary : Independent Consulting Engagement Engagement should be characterized by the need for a results-oriented professional with a wide range of planning, management and technical skills.
Skills : RPG , RPGII, RPG III, And RPGLE Programming, MAPICS.
- Responsible for budgets, managing service contracts, software licensing and purchasing.
- Daily supported of 120 users in 3 hotels with a total of 450 guest rooms.
- Responsible for project design, planning and implementation.
- Set up virtual desktops using Server 2008-R2 and HyperV to support remote reservations offices.
- Set up remote desktop services using web front end, added VPN access between sites.
- Configured Sonicwall Firewall VPN's, bridged networks and upgraded servers to Server 2003/2008-R2.
- Added encrypted WIFI bridge between two hotels replacing failed Microwave bridge.
MIS Director III Resume
Objective : An Information Technology professional with over 20 years of experience designing, developing and implementing information systems. Over the years, have proven success in network installation and maintenance, ERP design, development and implementation and project management. I'mplemented business processes that brought direct cost benefits to the organizations.
Skills : Network Setup & Administration, Windows.
- Developed and implemented EDI program with Gardner's trading partners.
- Distributed network Infrastructure and set up DSL failover along with consolidated server rooms.
- Created Home directories, site shares, and global shares, back up and secure data.
- Installed and maintained organizational computing environment including Mitel PBX equipment (ICP3300), Netware 3-12 and 5 file servers, AIX and RISC6000 platforms, Windows 2000 server, and LINUX servers.
- Maintained network security through 3 Internet gateways.
- Installed and maintained telemedicine and tele-radiology systems.
- Installed and maintained corporate website, DMZ, e-mail, DHCP, DNS, Content and SPAM filters.
Masters Of Business Administration
MIS Director II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a business oriented, information technology, healthcare, or educational management field where can use skills and knowledge to provide effective and exceptional services to the clientele entrusted to serve, and provide day-to-day development, coordination and support for projects relating to the implementation and use of shared technology solutions.
Skills : Aloha Point Of Sale, Microsoft Office/Windows, Microsoft Server.
- Managed and provided mentorship and training for IT staff at each location resulting in maximizing the efficiency and the reduction of downtime for .
- Administered user accounts for 120+ users at 8 locations.
- Installed and maintained Starband satellite circuits at remote village clinic locations.
- Engineered and installed VoIP and Video over IP network infrastructure.
- Assisted with HIPPA implementation.
- Evaluated and implemented Medical, Dental, and Pharmacy billing systems.
- Made decisions on Information Systems development, system upgrades, and hardware and software purchases.
Masters Of Science
MIS Director II Resume
Objective : Professional position with flexible hours. Salary negotiable. Retired from Jimco and looking for a position that will allow some flexible hours as will need time off on occasion to visit family, etc. No company benefits such as health insurance are necessary.
Skills : Networking, Security, Development, Strategic Planning.
- Set up Windows media streaming server Delivered site reports using Webtrends.
- Developed and maintained the Local and Wide Area Windows NT Network.
- Delegated assignments to each member of the IT Staff.
- Managed and delegated all major projects.
- Developed Forecasting and Sales Report using Business Basic.
- Converted and managed major ERP systems SSA (BPCS) and JD Edwards (Inventory, Distribution, Manufacturing, and Financial).
- Developed and maintained all EDI transactions for Wilen.
Bachelor Of Science In BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Lead MIS Director Resume
Headline : High core understanding of owning and managing a business Proven team member, leader, and manager Exceptional people and listening skills Extensive experience in managing a large, governmental office Experienced with computer, work-related documentation and support Experienced in working on team projects, including a core member of a multi-million dollar computer project.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, MS Office, Ms Excel, SQL, JIRA, Data Entry, Testing.
- Integrated Information Systems and developed Wide Area Network with 6 sister companies.
- Supervised the Management Information Services Department.
- Supervised the work performed by the staff members and the deviation from the proposed plan when necessary.
- Implemented and trains all DHC physicians on electronic medical records system.
- Coordinated and conducted electronic medical record system training for DHC Super Users, HIM Departments and HIM Director and Clinical Directors.
- Responsible for coordinating ongoing training and support as necessary to the appropriate individuals.
- Developed computer information resources, providing tor data security and control, strategic computing and disaster recovery.
Bachelors In Computer Science
MIS Director Resume
Objective : Summary of Qualifications A proactive and resourceful top information technology professional with experience in the automotive, financial, medical, government, manufacturing, marketing, and software development industries. Defines and fulfills business needs through broad and detailed understanding of big and small picture business processes.
Skills : C/C++, MSSQL, Asp.Net, ASP, C#, Windows Server 2003-2012/R2,.
- Provided hands-on development and coordination of pilot projects relating to use of technology to improve healthcare efficiency and services to the region.
- Reviewed test and implements dental medical record system products, including new features, fixes release and updates.
- Scheduled upgrades and security backup of the hardware and software systems Establishes and maintains corporate web site.
- Managed crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems with all areas of operations and network systems (including the telephone systems) of Delta Health Center, Inc.
- Monitored departmental EHR applications to ensure that the system is running at the desired levels as it relates to patient care.
- Prepared a patient origin study and other special reports as requested.
- Demonstrated presentation and teaching skills necessary to do EHR training Environment/Skills: Windows XP and Vista, Windows 7, Microsoft Office Suite 2003-2010.
MBA In Business And Entrepreneurship