International Account Manager Resume
Summary : A self-motivated, International Account Manager with 15 + years' experience in sales, marketing, merchandising, retail, and product development is seeking a new career path with a growing, progressive, and innovative company that rewards success. Enjoys a fast-paced work environment, multi-tasking, and have a proven track record in profitably growing the businesses I have been responsible for.
Skills : Computer Savvy, Project Management, Customer Relations, Marketing And Sales, Professional Presentations, Proven Leadership Ability
- Responsible for the development and execution of annual corporate budgets.
- Interacted and provided leadership with multiple corporate departments such as merchandising, marketing, sales support, and account-specific business analysis.
- Executed a balance of corporate business objectives while still meeting/exceeding customer business requirements.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities, developing strategies, and executing the plan to capture the business opportunity.
- Developed impactful sales and marketing presentations through collaboration with various internal departments to utilize during customer meetings to achieve product sell-in.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing vendor relationship with clients.
- Maximized existing accounts by discovering areas of need that were unmet.
- Worked to strengthen the national accounts department by researching possible opportunities and establishing relationships with key decision-makers.
National Account Manager/Supply Chain Logistics Resume
Summary : Results driven National Account Manager/Supply Chain Logistics seeks growth-oriented company where my experience, education, and sales success may be fully utilized and challenged in a senior sales position. Demonstrated, accurate analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and adapt accordingly are all critical requirements of my past positions, as well as sensitivity to meeting deadlines.
Skills : Contract Negotiation, Contract Management, Sales Management, Networking, Account Management, Project Management
- Responsible for executing, implementing and accelerating the opportunities and development of these two high-profile national distributors as well as key account end-users at a corporate level, which resulted in significant sales growth.
- Provided operational support to National Account customers. Served as primary client contact.
- Responsible for the communication & daily collaboration with internal & external senior management, product managers, purchasing, sales & marketing, and supply chain.
- Promoted new, existing products and marketing strategies at the customer.
- Defined and implemented a strong business plan and see that it gets carried out from start to finish.
- Developed strong relationships & collaborated with key partners in the field resulting in new national business.
- Ensured Account Management CRM tool is up to date with all account activities and Business Plans are robust and up to date.
- Conducted all activities in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations as well as company policies.
Bachelor Of Science
National Account Manager /Independent Channel Direct Resume
Summary : Innovative National Account Manager with an outstanding record of proven performance in growing revenue, profits and customer retention. Results-driven with excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Success comes by building successful teams, managing business performance and securing strategic alliances. Highly driven and performance-focused leader looking for that next challenge with a dynamic and innovative company.
Skills : Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Analytical, Account Management, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Event Planning, Inventory Management, Key Account Management
- Writing sales proposals and regional business plans that align with the company's global corporate sales strategy.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, informing them of forthcoming marketing strategies to ensure effective product forecasts and coordination of product release at retail.
- Providing excellent account management, utilizing company sales software to maintain accurate customer records and product inventory management.
- Primary contact for post-sales issues initiated by customers including invoice and shipment disputes, acting as liaison to finance department.
- Reviewing and analyzing account expenditures on an annual basis to ensure accuracy and create budget forecasts for the upcoming year.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, taking notes and summarize discussions for report out.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of annual regional summit from start to finish, ranging up to 150 attendees.
- Building and maintaining corporate customer relationship.
- Re-selling current customers on the value of Coverall Health Based Cleaning.
Bachelor Of Science
Major/National Account Manager Resume
Objective : An accomplished, results-oriented Major / National Account Manager with 3 years of experience. Spearheads integral marketing programs to secure an industry-leading status for an organization. Restructures processes to optimize the utilization of resources and capture large market shares. Guides customer-centric initiatives to identify growth areas and develop innovative offerings. Employs a broad knowledge base to deliver timely, critical decisions in a variety of situations.
Skills : Leadership, Marketing, Negotiation, Sales, Strategic Planning, Training, Team Building, Strategic Business Planning, Channel Management
- Outlined the execution plan for the strategic development of account to grow sales based on sales vision, goals and strategy based on Sales direction.
- Responsible for ensuring we deliver on overall needs for existing customers including management of timelines, cross-functional partnerships, and delegation of sales support tasks.
- Ensured ongoing customer service is provided to all assigned accounts.
- Responsible for vision, goals, and strategy. Owner of overall financial forecasting. Understand, build and own presenting of financial forecasts/objectives for their assigned accounts.
- Coordinated internal resources for new business opportunities within the base business.
- Responsible for the P&L performance and analysis for assigned accounts with the goal of increasing profitability.
- Fostered a productive team environment and team "brand".
- Prepared daily sales calls to focus on specific targeting of high volume stores.
Bachelor Of Arts
Strategic National Account Manager Resume
Headline : Strategic National Account Manager with a career history of promotions into progressively larger-scoped managerial roles based on outstanding leadership skills. Proven ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with C-level executives and professionals at all levels. Sharp negotiator & presenter; successfully closed multimillion-dollar deals with Fortune 500 organizations. Equal ability to perform in independent contributor sales roles and in sales leadership & training positions. Dedicated to establishing and developing long-term, trust-based relationships with key decision-makers.
Skills : Account Management, Management, Sales, Customer Service, Telecommunications, Telephone, Competitive Analysis
- Drove B2B sales of optical transceivers customized to business customer's specific engineering requirements.
- Built and cultivated long-term relationships with senior-level engineering decision-makers, primarily focused on the fortune 500 us telecommunications business sector.
- Prospected for new leads, and conducted sales presentations and in-person customer meetings across U.S territory.
- Established new relationships and closed deals with multi-regional national organizations.
- Attained 100% YoY growth rate, traveled extensively, identified and targeted new customers, followed leads, set in-person appointments, and conducted sales presentations.
- Selected by upper management to train new-hire sales team members.
- Assigned mentees for job shadowing and ride-along, and provided performance feedback during sales meetings.
Bachelor Of Science
National Account Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : National Account Manager/Consultant with over twelve plus years of account management experience, combining strategic internal business goals with industry knowledge to expand existing customer offerings and develop new prospects. A deep operational experience, technical awareness, and cross-functional communication abilities. Extensive experience driving national accounts across multiple verticals, managing project teams, controlling costs, and maximizing the effectiveness and profitability of internally developed solutions.
Skills : Account Management, Team Management, Business Strategy, Prospect Development, Data Analysis, Executive Communications, Resource Training & Development
- Responsible for top five work comp payer relationships for e-bill and payment services.-
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all customer requests and inquiries.
- Managing multiple clients and projects in an agile environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Coordinating with project sponsors and technical teams to provide focused project documentation.
- Conducting user training on company developed products identified shortcomings in existing business processes to provide alternative offerings and solutions.
- Creating a personal reputation for availability, responsiveness that a client could trust.
- Effectively organizing and prioritizing client requests for timely completion.
- Working cross-functionally with various marketing teams from Channel, Product, and Brand to drive Ecommerce centric initiatives.
- Overseeing execution of content strategy. Reviewing online messaging and tactics to make sure they comply with the overall channel and brand strategy and make recommendations on improvements for a best in class online shopping experience.
Bachelor Of Science
Strategic National Account Manager Resume
Summary : Friendly and enthusiastic Strategic National Account Manager with more than 12 years of experience in the fast-paced Payments Processing Industry. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence. Goal-oriented, dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and retention, and meeting aggressive business goals. Able to learn new tasks quickly, perform them with accuracy and efficiency, and proficient in growing key customer relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Account Management, Sharepoint, Sales, And Business Development
- Managed business portfolio of assigned national grocery, petroleum, and retail clients with revenue of $1m+.
- Responsible for managing operational issues and enhancing the merchant's business by assessing and recommending technical and operational solutions in support of the customer's business productivity, growth, profitability, and retention.
- Communicated customer requirements within the organization and coordinated internal resources so customers expectations were met.
- Coordinated testing of products in development before deploying into production.
- Served as an overall Project Manager to ensure deadlines are met while communicating to clients throughout all stages of the projects.
- Facilitated the client training process as it relates to platform applications, association releases, and product functionality, and self-service tools.
- Boarded new locations, built profiles and quality checked them after completion, researched and resolved settlement, funding, ACH, and wire issues, submitted adjustments and reviewed statements for billing discrepancies.
- Took ownership of the annual Operating Plan (OP) building process and own/manager promotional budgets.
Senior National Account Manager Resume
Summary : Results-driven Senior National Account Manager with a comprehensive background in the development and execution of strategic communication plans to drive customer acquisition and retention looking for sales opportunity in healthcare. Creative, detailed, and highly qualified marketing professional with a versatile background encompassing exceptional strategic thinking and proactive work ethic allowing outstanding success in extremely competitive marketing environments.
Skills : Marketing, Management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Inventory Management Systems, E-Commerce Strategy, Advertising & Promotion, Exceptional Organizational & Communication
- Played a key role in developing and implementing a financial and promotional strategy for assigned customers
- Interacted with buying an office in all aspects of the ordering and negotiation process to ensure the company’s net sales goals are met.
- Played an instrumental role in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives for each account.
- Built strong influential partnerships with buyers to maximize Dermablend Pro advancement and growth at an assigned retailer.
- Met or exceeded assigned revenue targets/ quota. Managed all aspects of both assigned accounts and new opportunities by maintaining both sales activity and relevant customer information using CRM application.
- Reviewed account activities and performance with existing customers to identify any positive/negative challenges to the account.
- Identified any operational issues that might or have arisen and resolved them with the appropriate internal teams.
- Developed and implemented new and existing sales strategies to grow/ expand opportunities within the current customer base.
Regional Director/National Account Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced Regional Director/National Account Manager. Proven track record of consistently growing sales revenue with current customers as well as effectively implementing a consultative problem-solving approach to earn new business clients. Skilled at identifying production process inefficiencies and utilizing Six Sigma and Lean Management Principles to eliminate waste, which resulted in increased throughput, higher quality, and greater customer satisfaction.
Skills : Key Accounts Management, Cross-Functional Team Management, Project Management, Financial Negotiation, Market Trend Analysis, Staff Training, Account Retention, Contract Development
- Developed and initiated a business plan with our largest distributor to grow sales over 47% in a three year time period.
- Key to success was establishing a strong and credible relationship with senior-level management and field-level management of both of our companies so they could support and lead this initiative with our field level sales teams.
- Achieved/exceeded sales budget objective for 42 consecutive months.
- Identified strategic markets with the largest distributor and conducted a SWOT analysis to identify growth opportunities for both companies.
- Responsible for all areas of the customer relationship as the single point of contact for all customer needs. Work with the appropriate internal team members to resolve any problems (invoices, service, access, monitoring, etc.).
- Evaluated and completed RFI and RFP requests, utilizing resources within the organization as needed.
- Worked closely with the channel partners to grow the customer base while driving strong brand preference.
- Responsible for servicing all marketing needs for agency of record clients.
Masters of Business Administration
National Account Manager Assistant Resume
Objective : Accomplished and results-driven sales National Account Manager Assistant offers years of leadership and account management experience as an integral part of the fast-paced sales team. Strategic thinker and proactive problem solver with expertise in consultative selling and territory sales management. Account Manager focused on maximizing sales by managing all accounts systematically and logically. Believes consistency and dedication build the most successful business partnerships.
Skills : Sales, Salesforce, CRM, Microsoft Office, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Medical Terminology, Forecasting, Presentation, Networking, Training & Development,
- Managed independent sales representatives to effectively execute sales plans, events, training, and programs with the hardware channel.
- Collaborated with marketing teams to design and create trade show and store layouts.
- Coordinated with hardware demand teams to forecast and predict buying patterns and extract point of sale data and analysis.
- Drove the placement of new products and programs in the hardware marketplace to increase market share and brand awareness.
- Coordinated and attended national trade shows to sell product and build relationships with prospective and existing accounts.
- Negotiated contracts and program offerings to accounts within the hardware channel.
- Looked for new opportunities to grow business through additional call points.
- Developed tactics to close identified opportunities.
- Identified and prioritized opportunities for incremental volume.
Bachelor Of Arts