Network Operations Analyst Resume
Headline : A results-driven, proven leader with over 15 years of experience in Product Management, Project Management (PMBOK), building customer relationships, and ITSM Service Desk management. A people-person with the ability to push or pull customers and/or co-workers toward progress.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Networking, Customer Service, Help Desk, Sales.
- Provided 2nd level technical support for networking technologies to an estimated 75,000 end users globally.
- Identified traffic causing high utilization using network methodologies to resolve problems.
- Answered 80 calls a work shift and logged those incidents into BMC (Remedy) Ticketing tool.
- Provided 24/7 support coverage by working 4 days on with 3 days off on rotating schedule.
- Administered and managed the, maintenance, repair work of network servers and system components.
- Troubleshot support and configure, handheld (personal devices) eg.
- Provided phone and remote support.
BA In Information Technology
Jr. Network Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : Offering a diverse background in Tech support presently seeking a position that will utilize experience within the company along with experiences handling more advanced issues, accompanied by a professional work ethic, strong attention to detail and an ability to produce top quality results in deadline driven environments.
Skills : VMware, Citrix XenApp, DNS.
- Monitored traffic and networking devices within sites infrastructure.
- Took appropriate action when any fault or alarms is detected.
- Initiated troubleshooting process, contacting the appropriate ISP, locally investigate the incident and log all the findings in a Remedy tickets.
- Coordinated vendor meeting within POC and vendor when onsite troubleshooting is required.
- Ensured faults are reported and cleared within the defined timescales.
- Controlled site access Control site refueling, network changes and maintenance activities.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reported to NOC Supervisor/ NOC Manager.
BS In Computer Science
Sr. Network Operations Analyst Resume
Summary : Designed, developed, managed, and maintained accurate, up-to-date reports. Adept at complex project management and implementation with the ability to communicate information, issues and problems, and to use change management procedures to design and test a database. Advanced personal computer specialist that can do installs, repairs, re-images, and upgrades.
Skills : Excel Expert, Designed, developed, managed, and maintained accurate.
- Ensured Network is under surveillance 24/7 and that alarms are reported and escalated on time.
- Escalated any incident that can't be fix remotely by the NOC.
- Maintained and protected Sprint's fiber optic cable network.
- Included monitoring the IRTH database and system to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Assisted field technicians that had a problem with IRTH as third tier support for issues and corrected problems.
- Acted as Liaison with state One-Call agencies ensuring accuracy of Sprint Nextel's fiber and all locate requests are processed.
- Maintained and updated Sprint Nextel's maps and registered them at One-Calls.
BA In General Studies
Asst. Network Operations Analyst Resume
Headline : Solutions-focused, team oriented IT professional with broad-based experience and hands-on skill in IT seeking an opportunity to contribute to organizational success.
Skills : Security+, Network Security, Information Assurance,.
- Escalated service issues with other Telco Carriers or internal teams (provisioning, transport, switching); including request for dispatch of Field .
- Assisted in damage prevention and recovery, investigating fiber cuts and developing excavator education.
- Created, maintained and generated the monthly operations reports, created and analyzed various reports that show the productivity and statistics of CBYD.
- Allowed management to ensure that service level agreements were being met and adjust assignments and business where needed.
- Selected to lead a project to create CBYD courses for Sprint's i-Learn system.
- Performed COMM-checks for point-to-point and multi-point VTCs involving GO and Command level participants.
- Served as an analyst and provided over watch of C4I systems to include High Priority VIPs, Peninsula wide DOMAINs, Networks, switches, and routers.
Associate Network Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : An accomplished Information Technology professional with comprehensive experience in a multi-site, networked environment. Highly knowledgeable in various telephony areas as well as business principles and processes. Values include a strong work ethic, teamwork, excellent customer service, a commitment to quality, and a strong desire to learn.
Skills : Windows 2003/2008/2012, Linux, VMware 5/6, HP, Dell, EMC, Scripting.
- Monitored and provided first level support to Cisco LAN, WAN and Sybase database clusters and escalate issues when needed.
- Coordinated VTC appointments for the J6.
- Compiled data and reports using various inputs from organizations that were required to report to the JNCC IAW JP 6-0.
- Monitored views ranging from TNOSC formulas, JCISA service desk portals, INMS DNS node alarm systems.
- Received crypto via OTAR, Loaded crypto into KIV-7s and TACLANEs.
- Conducted daily briefs to the J6 on Priority issues that affected the GIG, KIG and VIPs that resided in the KTO (Korea Theater of Operations).
- Reviewed daily reports from higher reporting authorities such as JTF-GNO, PACOM, and DISA.
Associate Of Arts
Network Operations Analyst III Resume
Objective : As a seasoned Network/Security Operations Engineer would like to bring expertise to take an organization to the next level by implementing appropriate operation measurements in order to eliminate or minimize the impact of various security and network related threats and vulnerabilities. I'm process-driven and skilled in identification and implementation of procedures to improve project operational efficiencies, and promote team productivity.
Skills : Platform: UNIX, Linux, Windows.
- Worked consistently with vendors to test circuits, dispatch personnel to remote sites through vendor ticketing systems.
- Preformed physician recruitment for clients including CIGNA, Superior and Magnolia, working in Medicare, Medicaid and commercial service lines .
- Monitored SAP, MVS, NT/XP and UNIX Networks to ensure 24/7 availability Monitor SAP error logs, Patrol, and TOPCALL Faxing System Provide first level .
- Assisted Systems Engineering, Network Engineering, and the Database Administration group in systems maintenance tasks Track all interactions within .
- Routed tickets to appropriate internal departments for further assistance Create Documents to allow the NOC to restore service by performing triage, .
- Responsible for monitoring over 5700 Servers (Web, Application, Database, ETC) Ensuring load balance on servers.
- Initiated contact with venders for down circuits(Verizon, AT&T, ETC) Responsible for ensuring domain moves and ip changes.
Bachelor Of Science
Network Operations Analyst II Resume
Summary : Experienced healthcare professional looking to obtain a position that exercises and challenges skills and abilities. This position will also contribute to growth and success within an organization.
- Responsible for monitoring networks, system testing and troubleshooting, facilitating corrective actions, dealing with escalated issues, and other .
- Worked with telecommunication data and voice networks.
- Independently engaged Security Engineering and Security Operations as a volunteer for the Q- Radar deployment and migration project.
- Responsible for the installation and base configuration of the tap nodes.
- Monitored Q1 Radar SIEM and provided security team with daily reports and mitigation steps taken during shift.
- Developed scripts in PhP and PowerShell to automate repeatable tasks in the NOC.
- Strictly managed assigned deadlines such as maintenance window.
Network Operations Analyst I Resume
Summary : Seeking a full time position in Information Technology that will challenge me on a daily basis. Looking forward to working for a company that offers opportunity for professional/personal growth and advancement.
Skills : Networking Experience, Active Directory Experience, Windows Server Monitoring/management.
- Configured workstations with Windows XP/Windows 7 and applications in a multi-platform environment.
- Responsible for daily management of local Cisco LAN switches and firewalls in a multiple building campus.
- Configured VPN tunnels on routers and created firewall rules to establish connectivity with multiple business partners.
- Responsible for setup and configuration of Cisco routers and switches in satellite offices on both coasts.
- Provided on call support for network and Computer Operations 24/7 365.
- Coordinated with cabling contractors to configure cabling in local and satellite regions.
- Created documentation with detailed procedures and flowcharted diagrams of networks.
A.A.S. In Electronic Engineering
Lead Network Operations Analyst Resume
Summary : Certified instructor of telecommunications and single mode fiber optics. Excellent computer skills and knowledge Experience with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 Experience with Windows Server 2008 Experience with Microsoft Office software. Experience with troubleshooting, imaging and migration of desktop and laptop hardware.
Skills : IT, Network Administration, Citrix, Vmware, Active Directory.
- Planned and executed the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures.
- Supported Lotus Notes and Notes applications for five years then worked on the conversion of Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook for e-mailing system.
- Worked on the rollout, installation and configuration of Lotus Sametime to the user community.
- Managed network incidents through service manager ticketing software.
- Hosted bridge calls and facilitating restorations to service outages.
- Responsible for Resolution of network service outages using remote desktop and network tools.
- Responsible for Troubleshooting and resolving computer issues including but not limited to connectivity, application errors, spyware, viruses, email, web browsing, hard disk encryption, printing, VoIP and Cisco Jabber issues.
Network Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : Motivated, accomplished, professional with extensive problem-solving and communication skills. Seeking a challenging Information technology position within a dynamic organization with room for long-term growth and personal with professional development. Fluent in English & Cantonese.
Skills : Oracle, PHP, MySQL, Python, Linux, SQL.
- Provided end user support with Cisco VoIP applications and IP phones.
- Managed and monitor network devices using solar winds software.
- Communicated with vendors and Enterprise IT teams to ensure timely resolution of network outages and issues.
- Maintained and scanned network devices for security issues using Symantec software.
- Coordinated with regional and global company network teams to solve and manage network issues.
- Responsible for 24/7 worldwide network operations center.
- Developed procedure guidelines to maximize efficiency and minimize downtime with an ultimate goal 99.9% uptime.
B.S. In Mathematics