New Business Development Manager Resume
Objective : Proven professional with over 20 years of hands-on experience managing large staffs, vendors and clients across multiple business environments. Energetic leader of operational success and client partnerships. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of employees. Solid new business start-up implementation skills. Consistent developer of strong relationships built on trust and respect with new, existing and potential clients. Articulate professional communicator. Fun, innovative employee.
Skills : Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Cold Calling, Closing.
- Responded to request for proposals for all new business for the Utah division.
- Managed new business start-ups.
- Defined statements of work and business requirements with clients.
- Developed pro-formas to determine business opportunity profitability.
- Attended quarterly business reviews with new clients to discuss start-ups.
- Managed inbound customer service and order center phone and administrative staff.
- Owned P & L, budgeting and forecasting.
Associate In Computer Information Systems
Sr. New Business Development Manager Resume
Summary : Over five years of financial management and business development experience in data analysis, financial modeling, capital budgeting, company valuation, investments, equity research, negotiation and project evaluation and implementation. International experience, Europe and South America. Fluent in Spanish, English, and conversational Portuguese.
Skills : P & L, Budget, Strategic Planning, Inventory Management, Sales, Training and Development.
- Contacted and negotiated with subcontractors to bid on projects Brought.
- Managed the launch of a web-based ordering solution for Microsoft.
- Salvaged poor performing, unprofitable account with key client.
- Led contact to OEM Buyers, Engineers and manufacturing management.
- Created business case, timeline and initial project plans.
- Led cross functional Teams in design review, manufacturing capability, VAVE, quotation, prototype, material acquisition, packaging, and piolet build, RAR to PPAP.
- Managed capital investment, cost, revenue, and margin.
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. New Business Development Manager Resume
Summary : Successful management professional with a decade of experience in marketing, sales and management positions. Supervised and managed employees creating cohesive teams that produce results. Leader in generating new ideas and strategies that further the success of businesses.
Skills : Graphic Design, Project Management.
- Developed initial business case, go-to-market plans, competitive and risk analysis, and approval for initial product development.
- Established service requirements and warranty.
- Responsible for establishing and growing relationships with industrial, military & commercial accounts.
- Serviced by the Syracuse area location while selling capabilities within the national foundry group.
- Ensured timely and professional bidding, as well as identifying potential new and repeat business through prospecting national account sources.
- Accomplished marketing strategy enhancements, as well as the development of sales training programs.
- Performed outbound telesales activity to increase penetration of existing &developing new accounts.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. New Business Development Manager Resume
Headline : Top-performing sales professional with the entrepreneurial vision and leadership skills to drive expansion. Meets goals through strategic business planning and innovative sales initiatives. Accomplished business development executive offering expertise in generating significant company growth through lead generation, customer service and sales and marketing techniques.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Website Development, Solution Selling, Contract Negotiation, Sales Training, Marketing Research.
- Serviced offered include Web design, brand management, search engine optimization, event promotion and much more.
- Researched market trends to establish customized marketing techniques towards each industry.
- Developed & implemented sales strategy to penetrate highly structured procurement & purchasing departments.
- Ensured that the highest levels of customer service are maintained at all times, worked with operations to ensure timeliness of customer schedules.
- Created, managed and executed plans to increase sales and profits that ensured total customer satisfaction.
- Efficiently used various computerized customer management software to maintain customer data.
- Ensured web presence through researching competitors key search words & adapting our meta data tags.
Associate New Business Development Manager Resume
Summary : To offer broad experience working in a diverse business environment that demands strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Marketing Communications, Tourism, Advertising, Management.
- Developed and implemented a full-scale market penetration .
- Networked and interacted with local, and national associations to optimize industry.
- Spearheaded expansion and development initiatives in Multiple states, including Virginia.
- Presented innovative digital media marketing presentations to executive decision makers.
- Researched clients' business issues and goals to offer appropriate solutions.
- Quoted prices, credit terms and other bid specifications.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sales and service agreements.
New Business Development Manager III Resume
Headline : Seeking a career opportunity where can utilize past professional experience and skills while making significant contributions to the success of employer and team.
Skills : Transportation Saes, Executive Sales MGMT.
- Built market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identified trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Tracked individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Located or proposed potential business deals by contacting potential partners discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screened potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Developed negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations examining risks and potentials estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closed new business deals by coordinating requirements.
Associate In Business Administration
New Business Development Manager II Resume
Objective : Versatile marketing strategist and new product development pro who combines original, big picture thinking with strong analysis and execution, leading to breakthrough results.
Skills : Interview Moderation, Business Development, Strategic Thinking, Quantitative Analysis, Writing, SPSS.
- Reactivated accounts deemed inactive.
- Developed and delivered sales proposals.
- Handled the hiring, training and development of the sales team.
- Adopted strategies and promotions to increase sales.
- Set and conduct appointments with businesses to introduce brand and products.
- Forecasted and tracked sales progress to anticipate and address revenue challenges.
- Implemented the expansion of the national service organization into new marketing areas 100% hunter activity Built data base from zero accounts .
MBA In Marketing
New Business Development Manager I Resume
Summary : Work with and lead a team of business professionals by setting the example of incorporating knowledge and compassion for the services and solutions we offer. Grow a synergistic team of independent, confident, and successful business professionals by providing unparalleled support to create an environment of unity and empowerment for individual and team overachievement.
Skills : Commercial Interior Designer, Interior Design, FF&E Specialist.
- Prospected for and engaged decision makers at Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance companies and S&P 500 companies to show the benefits of and close them .
- Opened an average of 15 new accounts per month and was above quota by at least 10% for all of 2007.
- Responsible for sales and marketing of gift and floral lines to national chains and specialty retailers.
- Opened 147 new accounts in 17 month period using creative direct mail campaign.
- Aggressively pursued new product sales in giftware won sales contest among 23 reps for most new sales.
- Headed PDR's new product development.
- Identified HCPs' unmet health information needs and championed new products that addressed these needs.
Voice, And Data Applications
New Business Development Manager Resume
Objective : Results driven professional skilled in cross-functional leadership, team building, collaborative management, hiring, training, development, and forging partnerships. Experience with mature businesses, start-ups, high growth, and turnarounds with small businesses and corporations.
Skills : Product Management, New Business Development, Competitive Intelligence, Strategic Marketing.
- Led cross-functional teams containing Production, Editorial, and Marketing.
- Strucked by the lack of a drug reference specifically for psychologists and social workers, conceived of the PDR Drug Guide for Mental Health Professionals.
- Directed first edition's creation.
- Became a recommended text in undergraduate and graduate mental health courses nationwide.
- Wrote business plan that secured multimillion dollar corporate funding for a new pharmaceutical advertiser.
- Supported print periodical, the PDR Monthly Prescribing Guide, as well as its electronic spinoff, mobilePDR.
- Managed development and launch, including public relations, of the definitive PDR for Nutritional Supplements.
Bachelor Of Science
New Business Development Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified New Business Development Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Created Plastics Additives Businesses, Designed Marketing Program, Presentations.
- Designed & implemented the New Business Development Division in Seattle for Haworth.
- Identified new business opportunities for the dealerships in Seattle that sold Haworth office structural systems and furniture.
- Created business opportunities by identifying companies that are expanding, remodeling, or opening new facilities.
- Identified and qualified business opportunities based on size, scope, timeline.
- Engaged and managed cross functional groups of sales, design, and construction teams.
- Evaluated and qualified project priorities, objectives and concerns.
- Worked in partnership with commercial real estate agents, property managers, building owners, and building tenants to design and implement a business environment and work space to meet their business and operational needs.