New Patient Coordinator Resume
Summary : A courteous, dedicated individual seeking a position to further work skills and professional development. Offers strong knowledge of patient care tasks along with clerical acumen to maximize the efficiency of facility.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hipaa, Customer Service, Electronic Medical Records.
- Received all incoming referrals in EMR system and register and schedule patients.
- Logged referral source information in Excel and analyze data monthly.
- Facilitated effective communication with physicians, referral sources, and healthcare staff.
- Established and maintained quality relationships with other clinics to ensure trust and company growth.
- Created marketing referral packets and visit local offices to promote the company.
- Oversaw front desk responsibilities at satellite office.
- Reorganized the company's new patient referral process which resulted in increased referrals.
Sr. New Patient Coordinator Resume
Summary : New Patient Coordinator is responsible for the front desk, scheduling, and patient care activities. This includes greeting patients, handling scheduling issues, and ensuring patient care is delivered in a timely manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Star McKesson, Payroll, Human Resources.
- Made arrangements with families for necessary healthcare in person and on the phone.
- Prepared contracts, maintained files, copied, faxed, filed insurance claims, billing & follow up.
- Obtained patient information at the time of admission and assist in filling out forms, relevant documents and case histories.
- Filled and distributed daily schedules for doctors and staff.
- Completed daily attendant logs for providers.
- Maintained and updated physician and patient data.
- Managed the front desk operations.
Associate In Arts
Jr. New Patient Coordinator Resume
Objective : Medical Administrative Assistant seeking a position where can utilize and increase skills. New Patient Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a high quality and efficient workflow for new patients. This includes managing patient intake, follow up, and billing. The New Patient Coordinator also facilitates the administration of medication, treatment plans, and other patient services.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Coordinator.
- Utilized to place all patient information.
- Completed insurance and other claim forms.
- Organized and maintained confidential medical files and records.
- Prepared draft agendas for meetings and take, write out and distribute minutes.
- Prepared financial statements and billing.
- Registered new patients.
- Collected patient demographics and insurance information while practicing the use of HIPAA.
Asst. New Patient Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified New Patient Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Bilingual English/Spanish, Leadership.
- Responsible for pre-certifying insurance coverage, data entry, receptionist duties, re-care marketing and scheduling for a team driven.
- Maintained knowledge of various insurance contracts.
- Scheduled new patient consultations.
- Verified new and established patient insurance eligibility and insurance.
- Obtained referrals and authorizations for new patients.
- Obtained referral information.
- Obtained current patient information from established and new patients.
Associate New Patient Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a significant and challenging position, Self -motivated, assertive, goal oriented. To excel in the work area and to add value and be able to utilize experience and multitasking ability to benefit the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Project Coordinator.
- Accurately reconciled charges for the day.
- Set up new patients with Cpap supplies.
- Contacted doctors and suppliers to retrieve documents needed to put in patients accounts.
- Stayed in contact with patients to assist them with anything needed to make sure they get the supplies they need.
- Responsible for patients in/out, collecting co pays, ordering supplies for office, multi-tasking with multiple phone lines, faxing, medical records, and scanning.
- Scheduled for five orthopedic surgeons, team lead, daily open/close, checking patients in/out, collecting co pays, multi-phone lines, fast learner, .
- Scheduled general dentistry and orthodontic appointment for new and existing patients.
Comprehensive Medical Assisting
New Patient Coordinator III Resume
Objective : New Patient Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that patients are seen within their scheduled office hours, and to coordinate the logistics of the patient's visit with the rest of the care team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hipaa, Medical Terminology.
- Provided educational information in conjunction with direct care providers related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing care requirements.
- Developed interdisciplinary care plan and other case management tools by participating in meetings.
- Responsible for coordinating information and care requirements with other care providers, resolving issues that could affect smooth care progression.
- Monitors delivery of care by completing new patient packets,
- Responsible for identifying progress toward desired care outcomes.
- Responsible for intervening to overcome deviations in the expected plan of care reviewing the care plan with patients in conjunction with the direct care providers.
- Responsible for maintaining ongoing communication with utilization review staff regarding variances from the care plan or transfer/discharge plan.
Comprehensive Medical Assisting
New Patient Coordinator II Resume
Summary : More than 30 years' experience in the medical filed in the manage care are to include, Medicaid and Medicare products Knowledge of Medical Terminology read patients charts for coordination of upcoming surgeries and reserve special equipment necessary for the procedures. Handle multiline phone systems, excellent customer services skills, multi-task and team player Distribution of medical records and requesting electronic medical records.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Customer Service, EMR, Scaning.
- Evaluated outcomes of care with the interdisciplinary team by measuring intervention effectiveness with the team, implementing team recommendations.
- Respected patients by recognizing their rights; maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintained quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Acted as patient/physician liaison.
- Handled all public relations for the clinic.
- Assisted with insurance, surgery scheduling, and front desk receptionist back up.
- Scheduled all impatient and outpatient surgical procedures and/or departmental schedules related to procedure Obtaining pre-certifications, verifying.
New Patient Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Healthcare professional seeking a management role. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with patients. Selfmotivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities.
Skills : Employee Relations, EKG, Phlebotomy, Medical Terminology, Marketing Communications.
- Handled inbound calls assisting new patients with scheduling appointments.
- Collected demographic, insurance, and symptomatic information to ensure correct assignment to appropriate doctor according to protocol.
- Made outbound calls upon receipt of referral in a timely manner.
- Assisted patients with communicating concerns, questions, and needs to appropriate parties.
- Created and managed information regarding public relations.
- Monitored the application of care, ensuring a high quality of care is being given.
- Ensured ethic and moral practices are carried out properly.
High School Diploma In Nursing
New Patient Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Headline : To find a challenging position where can enhance administrative skills and office abilities to grow within an organization that allows to utilize bilingual skills and experience working with the migrant population.
Skills : Customer Service; Computer; Phones, Data Entry.
- Set goals for best practices and assurance of quality.
- Attended educational sessions and workshops to ensure that maintain technical and professional knowledge and expertise.
- Recived band med rec then an appointment is scheduled.
- Worked with LOP and Workmans Comp.
- Worked with reciving med rec, daily.
- Added to pts chart, electronically.
- Recived incoming calls.
New Patient Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will benefit from medical capabilities, with the opportunity to continually increase knowledge in all aspects of the medical field.
Skills : Sales, Social Media Marketing, Event Planning.
- Managed the Excel Log to track total of referrals.
- Managed Patient Portal.
- Responsible for maintaining voicemail for intake department.
- Initiated first contact with potential new clients.
- Collected demographic and insurance information.
- Verified insurance using Navinet.
- Scheduled all new patient appointments for multiple clinician practice.
B.A. In Public Relations