Community Support Worker Resume
Headline : Community Support Worker/case management experience and student in a Masters of Social Work program. Looking to increase my knowledge of grant writing, social policy, and funding utilization in the social work/mental health field.
Skills : Power point, Excel, Word Processor.
- Developed a written, multi-faceted treatment plan with the consumer identifying goals, objectives and methods for achieving and maintaining appropriate behavioral norms.
- Assisted in the coordination of treatment including the development of specialized resources, referral/linkage/ transportation to treatment providers and specialized services.
- Documented client's progress to maintain a permanent record of client stability, decompensation and/or progress.
- Coordinated a safe but expeditious process of reunifying children with their families in the court system and foster care.
- Served as liaison between groups to develop strategies that resolve programmatic problems such as proper placement and requesting consent to juvenile jurisdiction.
- Provided guidance on all notifications including discharge, outside services for the reunification process for the clients.
- Coordinated with the case coordinator and other services as the agency liaison to ensure the best service and care for the client.
Sr. Community Support Worker Resume
Headline : A qualified Supervisory HIV/AIDS/Housing Case Manager/Mental-Behavioral Health Community Support Worker with diversity. Professional ethics at work. A responsible team person that possess a can do attitude is seeking a position with your organization.
Skills : CPR- Professionals, FIrst Aid, CPI, Defensive driving, Computer skills.
- Detailed case management notes for individual clients.
- Knowledgeable of Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance lingo to ensure proper payment of services once insurance claim was filed.
- Formulated suggestions for improvement when working directly with clients to ensure that they satisfy curriculum standards.
- Maintain accurate and complete client records as required by administrative policy.
- Monitored clients for specific mental, physical, and emotional needs Articulated referrals to community and government agencies when necessary to improve the quality of a client's life.
- Ensured quality customer/client interactions by using instructional techniques individually and in groups, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Marketed the program and clients when trying to place individuals in employment opportunities Enforce policies and rules governing clients.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Community Support Worker Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and ambitious individual able to give timely and accurate advice, guidance, support and training to team members and individuals. Possessing excellent management skills and approve ability to lead by example improve best practices and organize time efficiently.
Skills : Microsoft office, ETO.
- Refers to patients, clients, or family members to community resources or specialists as necessary.
- Performs medically necessary community support, care coordination, therapeutic and skill-building activities.
- Guides and supports clients in the development of skills and strategies for addressing personal situations and to help them manage through them.
- Supports clients in achieving recovery and building resilience.
- Collaborates with staff and external resources that will support the client to perform clinical assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Documents and maintains confidential treatment records and reports within a timely manner within 24 hours of service delivery.
- Meets with families, probation officers, police, and other interested parties in order to exchange necessary information during the treatment process.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of services and clients' progress in resolving identified problems and moving forward towards defined objectives.
BA In English
Lead Community Support Worker Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where knowledge, skills and experience can be effectively utilized to enhance and improve care results in any organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Including their residence, workplace, or other locations in the community the consumer frequents.
- Participate in periodic on call responsibilities as per agency protocol and on-call schedule.
- Provide positive direct contact in collaboration with consumers, family members, stakeholders, and all external an internal agency personnel with respect and dignity.
- Able to assist consumers with accessing transportation as needed and must be able to travel to various sites.
- Ensure that consumers on active caseload have active and up to date treatment plans with authorizations, which is required by Medicaid, DBH and other payers of services.
- Assisted clients in adhering to treatment plans, such as setting up appointments, arranging for transportation to appointments, or providing support.
- provided Complete service notes that demonstrate the medical necessity and ensure that documentation justifies the service time.
BS In Criminal Justice
Asst. Community Support Worker Resume
Summary : Over 11 years of work experience, including as a Community Support Worker, and in the customer support field. Working as a Community Support Worker position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Management skills, National Pharmacy Technician.
- Assistance and support for the consumer in crisis situations, such as providing referrals for shelter, food, transportation.
- Assist consumers with the development of interpersonal and community coping skills in multiple settings.
- Assist consumers, family or guardian, and significant others with the development of strategies and supportive interventions for avoiding out-of-home placement for youth and adults.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining patient charts in a neat and accurate manner.
- Assist consumers in developing, increasing social support skills and networks to relieve life stresses.
- Balance nightly deposits and handle credit card processing.
- Responsible for solving the queries of the client and explaining them about the nature of our work Accepting and distributing messages.
- Assuring that clinical records are maintained, completed, and preserved in accordance with the MHRS provider's Clinical Record Policy.
Associate Community Support Worker Resume
Summary : Community Support Worker with 6+ years of experience in the Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Child and Family, Adults setting working with diverse populations in the community, private practice, and outpatient treatment setting.
Skills : Janitorial, Customer Service.
- Provided outpatient and community treatment services to clients diagnosed with mental health disorders to support their recovery.
- Developed individualized and family centered treatment plans that included measureable goals and strategies.
- Provided positive direct contact and collaboration with consumers, family members, stakeholders and all external and internal agency personnel with respect and dignity.
- Assisted client with identifying and applying for entitlements to help strengthen their financial situation to reduce the burdens they face daily.
- Referred clients to resources in their community and provided them with education and assistance to apply.
- Educated clients about mental health wellness, such as medication management, education about symptoms and diagnosis, brokered services, advocacy for services and benefits.
- Assisted clients by connecting them to medical specialist.
- Taught clients coping skills to manage their diagnosis to support recovery.
Master Of Social Work
Bilingual Community Support Worker Resume
Headline : As a seasoned manager in the service industry, possess skills in teamwork,accounting, clerical,community support,sales, and all aspects of business administration. Professional, hard-working, honest, creative, and service-oriented.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, 72 WPM Typing, Shift Lead, Psychopharmcology Trained.
- Assist with the provision of a wide range of practical personal, social and general care services for users of the service.
- Involvement in the overall assessment and care planning process as appropriate.
- Assist in the initiation, development, and oversight of new aspects of service provision, including the use of and access to ordinary community facilities.
- Initiate and undertake responsible decision making as commensurate with the grading and level of responsibility of the post.
- Assist the manager of the service in reviewing work and caseloads at regular intervals, including the closure and transfer of cases.
- Assist with voluntary and / or self-help groups and community projects in the area, as appropriate.
- Record all work undertaken and prepare reports in line with the requirement of the service monitoring and evaluation process.
Community Support Worker/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow to utilize my professional skills, knowledge, and experience in the area of supervising, case management, hospitality or any other management role that will enhance your organization to the best of ability.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Provided in home and community based services to youths and their families, referred by the child welfare and juvenile justice system.
- Assisted families in understanding the scope and services of Youth Futures Inc.
- programs and the family's role, rights, and mutual responsibility to the program.
- Linked youth and families to resources to acquire school completion, employment, housing, medical services and other family resources as directed in the individual service plan.
- Performed regular face to face visits as specified by the program and as needed by the clients.
- Performed documentation services according to guidelines and policies.
- Collaborated as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to address the needs of the youth/families.
- Maintained a working relationship with probation officers, social workers, school personnel and other agency service providers to aid in the delivery of services.
Bachelors Of Science
Community Support Worker/Specialist Resume
Headline : A self-starter and quick learner. Diverse skill set with experience in customer service, written, and oral communication. Proficient at managing multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously; work well under pressure.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Excel.
- Collaborated with other professionals to evaluate patients' medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
- Advocated for clients or patients to resolve crises.
- Referred patient, client, or family to community resources to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness and to provide access to services.
- Investigated child abuse or neglect cases and take authorized protective action when necessary.
- Counseled clients and patients in individual and group sessions to help them overcome dependencies, recover from illness and adjust to life.
- Planned discharge from care facility to home or other care facilities.
- Monitored, evaluated, and recorded client progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan.
- Modified treatment plans to comply with changes in clients' status.
Community Support Worker/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Results driven professional with multiple years of solid mental health experience and a proven record of achievement dealing with treatment planning, progress notes, and case management. Highly skilled in individual and crisis management, independent living skills, interpersonal and social skills, providing resources; customer service, oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel, Spss.
- Perform assessments to determine an appropriate level of care for independent living, supported independent living, community residential living.
- Performed case assessments and followup, including emergency counseling and crisis intervention Conduct housing interviews with clients that will provide information towards suitable living planning.
- Conduct home visits throughout the entire Metropolitan area.
- Act as a liaison to maintain an open line of communication with all departmental and nondepartmental offices.
- Assist with housing interviews outside of the agency and developed relationships with landlords for possible housing vacancies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of pertinent regulations, policies, and precedents that affect the client in subsidized housing.
- Knowledge of and skilled in symptom identification and medication management.
High School Diploma
Community Support Worker/Executive Resume
Objective : Deep knowledge of community resources, capable to successfully assess, plan and implement community services, ability to meet deadlines and work well in high-pressure situations, manage workload with minimal guidance and supervision, superior communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work as a team/ independently.
Skills : 40+ hours of Relias training.
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to improve the quality of life for people suffering with mental illness, addiction, physical illness, criminal justice involvement, and homelessness.
- Conducts timely and accurate GAINS screenings and LOCUS assessments tools for consumer treatment.
- Assists in completion of consumer Treatment Plans and provide services as defined by plan goals.
- Manages and coordinates case load of 40 and maintains 75% face-to-face contact with consumers.
- Teaches psycho-education around consumer mental health diagnosis and coping skills to manage symptoms.
- Provides direct community support/counseling and recovery services to consumers.
- Monitors consumer psychiatric treatment and medication compliance, as well as other plan goals.
- Assists with coordination of psychiatric and medical care and provides consumer with referrals/resources.
Bachelor Of Science
Community Support Worker Resume
Headline : Desire to be part of a collaborative effort in providing the best practices in an organization where my leadership skills and experience will be an essential component in an organization being mindful to include strategic planning with viable solutions to meet the needs of the clientele we serve.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Direct Sales, Community Outreach, Customer Service, Research, Marketing.
- Organize and outlined a plan of care through skill building to increase patient's quality of life.
- Assist client with problem solving techniques and demonstrated role play exercises of weakened behavioral problems to redirect client's behavior.
- Monitor, evaluate, and recorded detailed notes on daily progress of client or mental illness state with treatment goals provided.
- Provide extra assistance to students with special needs such as delayed learning.
- Supervise students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, school yards, and gymnasiums, or on field trips.
- Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- Enforce administration policies and rules governing students.
- Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers to coordinate instructional efforts.
Registered Nurse Aide