Night Shift Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking position within an organization that can fully utilize my skills to achieve their business needs and objectives. Experienced IT specialist with knowledge of CISCO and Juniper routers. Extremely proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and MSDOS.
Skills : CCTV, Installation, HVAC, Welding, Sales, Production Management, Logistics Management, Irrigation.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams or malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary.
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
Overnight Shift Supervisor Resume
Objective : To secure a position within an organization that will challenge my intellect, unleash my assertiveness, recognize my perseverance, and award me ample opportunity to reveal that the investment in me is an asset to your company.
Skills : Farm work.
- Establishes and maintains consistent and proper communication with internal and external management teams.
- Partners with on-site management team to ensure the customer's expectations of the highest level of quality standards and service are achieved.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly production goals.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly reports to ensure constant improvement in operations.
- Partners with on-site management team to ensure timely completion and administration of all employment, labor transactions including employee scheduling, timekeeping, performance reviews, corrective actions, status changes, separations, attendance, and timely submission of required payroll data.
- Supervises or assists in recruiting, hiring, training, and retention of employees.
- Works with the on-site management team in administering operation standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and on time delivery.
- Serves as an interface between operations, customer, administration, employees, and logistics.
Lead Night Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : Interested in expanding my previous work experience to something that I get to work with the public on a regular basis. I enjoy a fast paced, friendly environment and am eager to learn.
Skills : Med certified, Van certified, Skip certified.
- Project and Warehouse Management with a focus on team leadership and customer care.
- Organized and goal-oriented, with more than 18 years' experience in warehouse management with a strong customer focus.
- Analytical problem solver; able to anticipate issue and create new systems that streamline operations, resolve concerns and improve efficiency.
- Skilled in building excellent rapport with clients and team members, delegate effectively and motivate team members to achieve on time project completion.
- Presented seminars to future business prospects on behalf of company, able to maintain diverse conversation with confidence.
- Delegated responsibilities to train newly hired employees, mentor employees to progress within the company.
- Inventory control, cycle count high volume and/or high value items frequently to maintain the integrity of the inventory, identify and correct any inventory fluctuations found.
Night Shift Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Many years as a strong team-player and know how to lead by example. I believe that discipline and hard work are the baseline for productivity and strive to further efficiency in any work place.
Skills : Shift Supervisor, Corrosion Control Tech, Case Management, Office Administration, Inventory Control, Inventory Management, Maintenance, Training & Development.
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
- Investigate accidents or injuries and prepare reports of findings.
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Requisition materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, or replacement parts.
- Inspect, test, and measure completed work, using devices such as hand tools or gauges to verify conformance to standards or repair requirements.
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair, or maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate maintenance policies and procedures.
Bachelor Of Science
RN Night Shift Supervisor Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Night Shift Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Leadership, Resource Management.
- Identify all issues in team and provide continuous support to all members according to operating standards on everyday basis.
- Supervise effective working of production personnel and prepare effective production schedules and ensure compliance to all company policies.
- Administer all work according to QRQC principles and recommend strategies to improve processes and reduce goals.
- Maintain records of all data attendance and provide effective training to all staff members.
- Coordinate with equipment and process teams and ensure compliance to all protocols and maintain product quality.
- Prepare vacation schedule for all employees and ensure no effect to production.
- Manage and prioritize all production processes and implement all production plans.
- Ensure compliance to all local policies to achieve all production objectives and provide appropriate feedback to all employees.
Night Shift Supervisor/Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position with a progressive company that will utilize my skills, experience, and training to make a positive impact on the success and growth of the company. An organized, detailed-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure.
Skills : Management, Purchase Order Systems, Customer Service Representative, Microsoft Office, General Construction, Forklift Operator.
- Assign work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
- Inspect work areas or operating equipment to ensure conformance to established standards in areas such as cleanliness or maintenance.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Meet with managers or other supervisors to stay informed of changes affecting operations.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
- Analyze and record personnel or operational data and write related activity reports.
- Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
Night Shift Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Professional Profile Over 5 years construction experience with layout, fabrication, installation and repair of commercial and Industrial structures. Obtained strong management skills training and leading a group of 4 to 5 employees. Recognized for completing all projects with High quality standards.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Conducted inventory and restocked items throughout the day.
- Provided friendly and attentive service and exceptional hospitality.
- Rectified guest complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Verified amount of cash in the cash drawer against the day's receipts.
- Guided guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
- Routinely cleaned work areas, glassware and silverware throughout each shift.
- Routinely supported other areas of the restaurant as requested, including answering telephones and completing financial transactions for other staff members.
High School Diploma
Night Shift Supervisor II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the Machining and Tooling Industry, where my skills and experience can be efficiently and effectively utilized for increased productivity.
Skills : 5S Auditor At Nation Wide PRECISION.
- Proficient in leading and directing a small group of machinists from 12-15.
- Scheduled operators on nightly basis work flow.
- Assisted machinist with technical mentoring addresses questions and concerns that arise in nightly production and operation, and assured all production levels are being met.
- Performed edits, tooling changes, and set-up and inspect parts.
- Performed full set-up load and measure tools, down loaded program as required.
- Performed tight tolerance prototype and production style machining and in process inspection methodology.
- Performed moderate programming at the machine using G and M codes.
- Trouble shoots machining issues and edits programs when required.
Night Shift Supervisor I Resume
Headline : A position with growth-oriented company that offering opportunity for advancement and professional development utilizing knowledge, organizational abilities, strong people skills and business experience.
Skills : Powerpoint, Clerical, Excel, Word, Typing, 10-Key, Customer Service, Organizational Skills.
- Makes and executes decisions in the absence of management.
- Ensures compliance of all company standards.
- Proficient knowledge of all part of operation including opening/closing duties, Cash handling, production, and service.
- Serves student in an efficient and friendly manner, resolves student concerns.
- Greets student, interacts in professional matter.
- Oversees proper storage of foods in designated areas following wrapping, dating, And rotation procedures.
- Oversees the cleaning of work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Oversees compliance with all sanitation, ServSafe, MSDS, and safety requirement, including knife handling and proper use of safety equipment.
Bachelor Of Science
Night Shift Supervisor/Consultant Resume
Objective : A position in Education or Human Services Abilities I have experience and education working in with students with emotional disturbance and learning disabilities. I have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Skills : Truck driver.
- Supervised and coordinated the activities of workers.
- Interpreted company policies for workers and enforced safety regulations.
- Trained, managed and supervised eight employees.
- Suggested changes in working conditions to increase efficiency of business.
- Scheduled work hours and resolved conflicts.
- Initiated and suggested plans to motivate workers to aid them in achieving work goals.
- Recommended and discussed personnel issues with human resources.
- Worked closely with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
Master's In Special Education
Night Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that will help me develop, and expand on my 8+ years of operations, inventory, and personnel management.
Skills : Social Media, Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, MS Office, Audio/Video.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Perform sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Manage and control the physical rotation an in stock levels of consumable inventory.
- Placing, and receiving orders from company approved vendors.
- Design and implement waste management programs Design and implement employee incentive programs.