Office Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : Having 16 years nursing experience in medical and home base setting. Years of experience with providing superior customer service to the patient and their families. Seeking a career in a medical setting to provide quality customer service tailored to fit every patient.
Skills : Inventory Management, Office Administration, Windows Operations.
- Responsible for accurate completion of delivery for documents and assessments for patient care and billing.
- Obtained patient information in a confidential and secure manner.
- Submitted payroll hours for staff.
- Collected and recorded staff daily progress notes for services render.
- Responsible for Faxing, copying documents needed for daily operations.
- Responsible for Answering multi-line phone systems.
- Responsible for Sending and receiving medical supplies need for patients.
Associate In Psychology
Sr. Office Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : To gain a position within an established company and exceed beyond expectations, while developing a long-term, educational, beneficial, business relationship in which both self and the company can be pleased.
Skills : Accounting, Business relationship.
- Trusted advisor to Office Manager, managing multiple complex projects Perform training for 25+ contractors including standard use .
- Updated computer records and install computer software.
- Managed book keeping and payroll Organized office, files, and customer accounts.
- Assisted staff with Employee Self Service, password resets, create personnel files and new hire packets for employees, ensured job descriptions are kept current and/or updated as requested.
- Provided professional customer service (both in person or by phone).
- Entered shipment data in the yard system (mainframe) and auto track database.
- Facilitated smooth retrieval of cars or vehicle VIN numbers, communicate customer issues, monitored switching issues/kept terminal manager informed.
A.S. Degree In Accounting Business Management
Jr. Office Assistant Manager Resume
Headline : Diligent and driven Customer Service Representative/Staffing Coordinator who has achieved success in a variety of roles with increasing levels of responsibility. An effective communicator and team-builder with strong analytical, management and organizational skills.
Skills : Completion of Supervisory & Management Certification Course.
- Maintained accurate records and generate automotive daily reports - send/email a copy to terminal managers.
- Prepared and sent outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels.
- Performed other related duties such as gate clerk, inspection on trailer/trucker and containers entering and leaving the premises or yard facilities through the Inter-modal interchange gates.
- Coordinated the maintenance of office equipment.
- Successfully completed daily tasks, maintained accurate records.
- Preformed gate clerk inspections and administrative duties related to terminal management.
- Managed team of 20-40 professionals.
Bachelors Of Science
Asst. Office Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced in administrative procedures for any job needed, communicative skills tested everyday, experienced with sales. An ideal job for me require administrative duties from organizing to keep track of productivity, interacting with other businesses or customers/clients, travel is not a problem and it would be great to have the opportunity to express and try ideas for the improvement of the business.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Bilingual, Computer.
- Managed and trained seven employees.
- Recruited and interviewed 22 applicants per 6months.
- Increased the employee base by 50% to meet changing staffing needs.
- Answered employee questions regarding Scheduling and Payroll and resolved any issues.
- Conducted new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Directed personnel, training and labor relations activities.
- Served as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
Bachelor's In Industrial Processes Engineering
Associate Office Assistant Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that allows to use sales, communication, and leadership skills as well as gain new skills and experience in the field. Qualifications/Skills General Microsoft Windows skills-Word, Excel, Publisher, Works, etc. as well as Adobe InDesign, Basic internet navigation and search skills.
Skills : Business Technical Essentials, Associate.
- Created a Food Cost List, Equipment Purchase Inventory, and other documents to improve company organization.
- Responsible for Writing work orders, Manage office, Tracking sales by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operational data and trends.
- Responsible for Managing designer appointment calendar Monitoring phone calls and emails.
- Greeted and directed all visitors Assisting clients with questions and concerns .
- Helped make everything run as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Conducted benefits administration for 30 benefit-eligible employees.
- Addressed inquiries from employees and management regarding new-hire activity and ongoing employee relation issues.
Office Assistant Manager III Resume
Headline : Dedicated and skilled business professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed through experience as an office manager, assistant office manager, office clerk, and receptionist, and personal assistant.
Skills : Marketing, Operations Management, Customer Service, Retail Sales.
- Enjoyed direct contact with prospective buyers, responding to inquiries made.
- Completed basic office duties such as: filing, answering phones, paying invoices and updating online services.
- Performed word-processing and data entry for the required documentation, along with mass mail out from the database.
- Created brochures, charts, flyers, and power point presentations for advertisements, showings and prospects.
- Prepared and sustained computer log files.
- Operated standard office equipment.
- Handled Accounts Payable for company and customers.
Office Assistant Manager II Resume
Objective : To further develop growth in leadership and knowledge interact and share with team members and colleagues. Eager to utilize strong administrative, customer service, communication, organizational skills and professional management skills to support the company's goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Medical Terminology, Customer Service, Data Entry, Management.
- Ensured that the property presents an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Supervised and delegated work to all assigned staff, as well as evaluates staff's performance and implements disciplinary action.
- Established employee on proper procedures in income and rent determination and calculations via HUD and state guidelines within the housing authority to determine qualifications in benefits as well as annual reexamination and file inspections for updated personal and income information.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate, highly organized files and that annual and interim reexaminations are conducted timely and efficiently.
- Responsible for accurately calculating and determining monthly rent, family composition, eligibility, allowances and deductions.
- Ensured all HUD and agency policies are implemented.
- Held, at end of employment, a file audit error rate of 0.98% and often conduct internal audits of files at numerous other properties for newer employees.
Diploma In Office Applications
Office Assistant Manager I Resume
Objective : Full strategic planning, P&L, payroll, accounts payable and receiving, inventory control, and advertising for four stores with annual sales of 25 employees, and five independent contractors. Interview, hire, train, schedule, and supervise employees conduct pre-employment screening, including background checks and handle employee relations.
Skills : Supervise employees, Conduct pre-employment.
- Evaluated office productivity, revised procedures and devised new forms to improve efficiency.
- Managed filing systems and business transaction records .
- Responsible for the aggressive collection of rent and other charge, ensures all funds are collected, documented correctly, and deposited timely and monitors delinquent rent, issues delinquency notices and repayment agreements on non-rent amounts.
- Developed yearly budget, maintains inventory records, submit purchase requests, monitor expenditures and quarter budget statements.
- Worked closely with community development staff and provides referrals to carious programs.
- Served as the Office Assistant Manager for approximately 5 years in a very demanding, high volume store, actively managing cashiers, processing sales and providing good customer service.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store regularly.
Lead Office Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : To gain a challenging and responsible position where able to develop and cultivate the skills and knowledge from formal college training and technical experience that would benefit both parties substantially.
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel, Good communication.
- Responded to customers' inquiries and concerns in an efficient and professional manner.
- Managed up to 12 cashiers on a daily basis.
- Processed cash transactions, including sales, exchanges, refunds and price changes.
- Balanced the store's cash vault daily.
- Answered a high volume of incoming calls.
- Opened and cashed out tills daily.
- Scheduled appointment upon approval of loan, oversaw the proper execution of documents and notarized documents when necessary.
Bachelor's In Business Administration
Office Assistant Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated, self-motivated manager who has 5+ years experience working in a financial office assistance and sales role. Passionate about utilizing written and oral communication, along with acute attention to detail, to aid in business development. Specialize in translating requirements and aiding relationships between clients, independent financial contractors and corporate management.
Skills : Advanced Clerical Computers And Electronics.
- Assisted the accounting department by processing on a weekly basis the accounts payables and receivables entering them into company's database.
- Greeted visitors and ascertains name and other pertinent information.
- Notified appropriate employee of visitor's arrival.
- Assured that office area is clean and orderly.
- Received orders and shipping tickets, inputs information onto excel spreadsheet, files hard copies in appropriate dates folders, creates new spreadsheets for delivery logs, and emails to accounting daily.
- Performed inventory on plant, inputs information onto spreadsheet, and emails management of snapshot.
- Answered phone and takes orders, sends order up to headquarters.