Office Automation Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Office Automation Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft, Typewriter, Xerox, Adding Machin, Calculator.
- Served as administrative support assistant for the Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP).
- Provided administrative, clerical, and office management support for ADCO, Clinical Program Manager and clinical staff.
- Provided administrative support to substance abuse client, through coordinating client care, and managing detailed client contact records.
- Coordinated appointments for clinical staff to include triage, intake, individual, treatment plans, group, and rehabilitation team meetings.
- Provided updated information on clients to counselors including cancelled appointments, positive urinalyses and emergency hospital admissions.
- Reported completion of Prime for Life program and other client progress to clinical staff.
- Administered clinic reception duties, patient's appointments and overall administrative support.
Bachelor's Of Business
Sr. Office Automation Assistant Resume
Summary : Administrative professional with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, 50+ WPM, innovative learner, independent, works well within a team environment. Able to develop long-term relationships with colleagues and customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Filing, 10 Key, Bilingual.
- Answered phones Tracked meeting minutes Email correspondence.
- Performed wide range of word processing, data management and computer-based functions.
- Managed equipment accountability and facility management.
- Prepared descriptive reports and department internal reports.
- Performed a variety of office automation and specialized clerical functions in support of the case managers in the Medical Management Center.
- Utilized a variety of personal computer hardware and software and other office equipment.
- Utilized word processing software, which permits creation, formatting, modification, and electronic printing of a variety of documents.
Medical Reception In Medical
Jr. Office Automation Assistant Resume
Summary : Upper level management position, statistical or analytical, that follows experience, skills, knowledge, abilities, and education. Currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration and Applied Sciences (Associate Degree Awarded) Statistical Skills Quality Assurance duties in production and nonproduction oriented environments.
Skills : Efficient In Microsoft Office, Business Administration.
- Used Using the web TA, working with Microsoft office suite, Word Perfect, Receiving/sending emails and packages,order supplies for the office, .
- Responsible for preparing travel orders and vouchers while keeping a database of travel expense records.
- Processed contractor invoices, receiving reports, obtained contractor evaluations from facility managers and entered data into the CCASS system.
- Provided administrative and office automation support to the Chief, Resource Management Division and staff ensuring efficient office operations.
- Applied knowledge of various web based applications, accounting systems and processes to resolve routine problems, directing incoming complex requests, questions and problems to staff as appropriate.
- Assisted the budget team with assigning proper lines of accounting, reviewing and evaluating budget information, and the preparation of budget estimates.
- Assisted budget office with the review and creation of obligation listings, budget documents and spreadsheets to ensure accuracy of transactions.
Asst. Office Automation Assistant Resume
Summary : Take of Title Running multiple and diverse oil and gas chains Deed plotting Working with GIS Mapping Surface Land Research Various Court Houses and Record Buildings and Lease Due Diligence Considerable knowledge of modern security enforcement principles, procedures, techniques and equipment Exceptional knowledge of applicable Federal, State, County, and City laws and ordinances and departmental rules and regulations.
Skills : All Microsoft Suites, Record Buildings.
- Answered phones and direct them to the appropriate advisor pertaining to their specific college.
- Provided an accurate calendar that scheduled appointments for Soldiers and Family members.
- Verified Defense Travel System (DTS) budgets and General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) are funded appropriately to prevent approval and processing failures.
- Elevated funding problems to appropriate budget analyst.
- Researched and reviewed guides to extract regulatory, legal, program, budget and accounting procedures to assist with various budget tasks.
- Initiated all new relocations (500+ per year) assigning them to coordinators.
- Created various logs in Excel to track all Relocations coming into the branch and all moving company carriers utilized.
Associate Of Arts
Associate Office Automation Assistant Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Office Assistant who can quickly assimilate new concepts. Experienced in maintaining databases, developing spreadsheets and creating effective organizational and filing systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Maintaining databases.
- Receives phone calls and visitors, answers routine inquiries and refers to staff members as needed.
- Establishes and maintains a variety of files for easy retrieval.
- Cross-references files containing correspondence, reports, reference material, and other office records.
- Reviews incoming correspondence and determines the action required and its priority.
- Routes and distributes mail as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains suspense files to ensure timeliness of actions.
- Follows up on suspense dates to ensure that required actions and responses are made within deadlines.
Office Automation Assistant III Resume
Headline : Certified Environmental Health Technician with 7 years' of experience in public health management and quality control. As a public health program manager with the United States Navy, qualifications include strong communication skills, comprehensive knowledge of public health programs, and quality assurance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Adobe.
- Established computer programs to track, maintain, and update case information .
- Maintained and orders office supplies, as requested by other staff members.
- Tracked requisitions to ensure timely completion.
- Created and maintained Overtime authorization forms for BOR staff.
- Travelled arrangements for COR and Project Manager.
- Attended meetings and transcribing minutes (weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly).
- Created and maintained contract files.
Bachelor's In Business Administration
Office Automation Assistant II Resume
Objective : Administrative/Secretarial Support professional with over 15 years of quality experience in both military and civilian facilities.
Skills : Adobe, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sharepoint.
- Answered phone calls from potential customers.
- Assisted a Director along with PWD Commander on planning a multi-million dollar financial budget for the Fiscal year of 2004 Provided timely .
- Provided a variety of general office clerical support duties.
- Created copies and/or edited a variety of documents, memorandum, letters, etc Transcribed various correspondence and reports from handwritten or .
- Managed Agency vehicle fleet.
- Oversaw vehicle and building maintenance.
- Managed all Agency inventory and procured supplies as needed.
Office Automation Assistant I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Daily use of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Limited use of PowerPoint and Access.
- Responsible for reviewing client records to ensure payments are received in equal amounts due.
- Obtained Secret clearance, valid through 2021.
- Answered incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Provided general office clerical support to staff members.
- Responsible for the logistical engineering support of assigned programs, contracts, or task orders reporting to the task/contract appropriate level of management.
- Possessed the task/contract specific knowledge and skills required to provide supply, maintenance, transportation, acquisition, and/or disposal expertise to the task/contract.
- Proficiently used numerous federal systems to include WINS, FPD, FPDS-NG, FLS.
Bachelors In History
Lead Office Automation Assistant Resume
Headline : Customer Service, Organization, and Data Entry have been the focus points of experience for the past 5 years after graduation from the University.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Performed general office duties.
- Produced Procurement Requests for supply orders in FLS.
- Reviewed requests for procurements for supplies and service, analyzes requirements, recommends revisions as necessary, and decides on the contract method to use, milestones, and procurement plan.
- Analyzed bids/proposals for conformance to the solicitation instrument.
- Performed cost/price analysis, including review of complete cost and pricing data to determine reasonableness.
- Completed contract closeout procedures.
- Performed a variety of clerical, office automation and typing duties in support of administrative and management functions for the Network Science Center (NSC).
Diploma In Gen
Office Automation Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of administration experience with exceptional communication skills, active listening and learning, customer service, and the ability to multi-task and adapt to any environment.
Skills : Arcgis, Microsoft Office, Land Management.
- Originated, formatted, drafted, and routed Standard Operating Procedures Directive using the Coast Guard Directive Systems Manual through proper chain of command for supervisory approval.
- Document detailed a step-by-step process of how the Business Operations Division uses their administrative procedures to enhance the vision and mission of both SILC and Business Operations Department-Administration.
- Drafted, reviewed, and provided quality assurance to over 40 Civilian On the Spot and Special Act Awards, ensuring members were not receiving awards for performance detailed in previous evaluation reports.
- Created, edited, and verified entire 8th and 9th floor phone roster and created number map for each floor to be included in new check-in package.
- Coordinated and originated travel orders for over 50 members of SILC.
- Used the defense travel system to verify per diem rates, flights, lodging, and rental car arrangements in order to prevent members from travel claim errors and over spending on travel orders.
- Worked closely with accounting and funds approval manager to obtain TONO information or order to draft and distribute travel orders totaling in over $50,000 spent with 0 errors made.
Bachelor Of Science In Management