Office Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Well educated accountant with specific interests in financial accounting and reporting, managerial and cost accounting, and taxation compliance and research. Mature, young professional with core values of duty, obligation and a strong sense of direction, always striving for excellence. Team player described as loyal, hard-working, intelligent, diligent, assertive, conscientious, and gregarious.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Workflow Manager.
- Payed each employee accurately and with precision to detail.
- Retained open and active communication with contractors to cross sell, upsell, and maintain good business and service relationship.
- Closed accounts for non payment and opened accounts for potential customers and set credit limit.
- Ran background checks, terminations, inventory, and occupational renewals on all new, and existing employees as/when requested by management or client.
- Versed in how to complete unemployment claims, and how to drive down company loss and profits to protect the assets of the company.
- Dispatched and placed of workers daily to ensure that worker is compatible and that orders were being filled as requested.
- Responsible for Staffing last minute work orders on demand and making sure that orders are filled promptly and with good quality workers.
Masters Of Business Administration
Sr. Office Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Accomplished, self-driven professional with 14 years of experience in commercial and non-profit businesses. Career evolved from office management, event planning, creative marketing programs, fundraising, and customer relations to hands-on entrepreneur founding two humanitarian schools and a hospital.
Skills : Software, Leadership.
- Provided project management from initial appointment to final installation.
- Managed up to 15 field technicians.
- Performed daily dispatch of routing of installs and upgrades Payroll for two regions.
- Performing customer service, damage claims and returns.
- Controlled all marketing collateral, media communication and approvals and company direction to focus on and service.
- Managed all office tasks related to reporting, operations and customer service.
- Managed all internal administrative operations.
B.A. In Business Administration
Jr. Office Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a position within a company that will allow to fully utilize artistic and creative skills which can be used to assist the company in achieving sales and quailty goals.
Skills : Call Center Service Operations, Complaint Handling/Dispute Operations, Multi-line Phone Use.
- Responsible for reporting and documentation preparation, Accounts Payable and Receivables, data management, workflow scheduling and planning, .
- Managed the business and its staff and developed necessary strategies.
- Instructed and supervised our staff of daily operations in order for good productivity.
- Handled the LLC, Trademarking and the needed steps to create a legitimate, working business.
- Put in place all of the company's current work polices and rules.
- Created promotional materials including, website, business cards, logos, brochures, apparel and ads.
- Maintained good working relations with customers and ensured fulfillment of all needs via office, phone or email.
Business And Human Resource
Asst. Office Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, determined professional with 25 years of successful operations and sales experience. Expertise spans over various facets, including inside and outside sales, sales coordination and account support. An innovative, detail oriented person who identifies opportunities for improvement and develops a strategy to communicate and resolve impacts to the business.
Skills : Customer service, Leadership.
- Responsible for all company Requests For Information (RFI) inquiries.
- Monitored customer complaints and ensured resolution.
- Handled all invoicing, quotes and appointments with our clients.
- Accepted daily mail and ensured all bills were paid in a timely manner.
- Managed all OHIT office matters including leading weekly staff meeting, developing and creating all office policies, coordinating travel, managing all procurement, and the handling of all invoicing.
- Managed OHIT's approved federal budget and expenditures including the preparation of all budget documents for the Office's $7.9M federal grant.
- Researched, wrote and coordinated information for the federal program reporting requirements set forth by ONC for the ARRA funds.
BA In Criminal Justice
Associate Office Operations Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated, results-oriented and technically skilled business professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed throughout 7 years of extensive experience in operations and management, human resources and accounting.
Skills : Human Resources, Confidentiality, Training.
- Provided potential clients with training information.
- Balanced the State budget to reports provided by Department of Finance and Administration.
- Planned, coordinated, scheduled, facilitated and attended cross-agency activities and meetings.
- Analyzed and compiled data from Medicare and Medicaid for reporting.
- Researched information on a variety of topics related to Health Information Exchange and other related topics in order maintain knowledge base.
- Created and edited documents and prepared presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Assisted the Arkansas HIT Coordinator in daily activities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Office Operations Manager III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Office Operations Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Bookkeeping, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Hiring.
- Filed all paperwork for company and maintained past due accounts.
- Talked to Customers in relation to all orders and or past dues as necessary.
- Maintained office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, designing filing systems and equipment procurement.
- Reduced overhead by taking on more responsibility with creative and administrative projects.
- Administered new hire, employment change and termination activities.
- Maintained active, terminated, and archived personnel, medical, legal and background files.
- Payed vendors by monitoring discount opportunities verify federal id numbers, schedule and prepare checks.
Bachelor Of Business Administration
Office Operations Manager II Resume
Summary : Looking to better utilize the organizational, sales, customer service and management skills that have acquired through past employment history to further the success of employer and self. One that will afford more stability, as well as personal and professional satisfaction.
Skills : Understand And Use Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Management.
- Supervised customer service and personal banker staff since upstart of bank to area.
- Conducted performance reviews of branch personnel to include hiring .
- Processed expense reports, resolve purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Supported CEO through personal document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings.
- Processed and distribute 1099 and W-2 IRS forms.
- Maintained computer and physical filing systems.
- Completed bi-weekly payroll for 100+ employees.
Office Operations Manager I Resume
Headline : To obtain a Operations Manager position with a fast paced company in which 10 years of experience will contribute to greater office efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Computer, Customer Service, Event Planning, Contract Negotiations.
- Provided office management services for owner of leading global restaurant and food service management corporation of over 375 employees.
- Coordinated streamlined administrative operations, weekly payroll, accounts payable/receivable, human resources, and manage special projects for busy corporate office.
- Developed and implemented office systems, policies, programs, and procedures to effect lasting performance improvements.
- Liaisoned with brokers on applicable insurance coverage certificates for all buildings.
- Negotiated with vendors, communicate with employee health benefit vendors, Department of Health, and Department of Buildings regarding permits and violations.
- Supervised support staff and compile, assess, and report performance metrics.
- Communicated with senior management, executives, and teams and serve as part of the senior management team reporting directly to company owner and collaborating with Director of Operations.
Facilities Design And Construction
Lead Office Operations Manager Resume
Objective : A position that will utilize both recent training, and extensive past experience. Skilled at initiating and managing projects, creating innovative solutions, supervising and training staff. Excellent organizational, communications, teamwork, supervision, and delegation skills.
Skills : Customer service, Management.
- Ordered office suplies, process payments through credit companies.
- Set up all new vendor accounts.
- Changed out equipment as needed.
- Managed and coordinated two major office relocations, including furnishings and installation of all necessary office equipment.
- Served as on-site HR, assisted with recruiting, offer letters, new hire onboarding, managed company sponsored benefits, legal issues, and terminations.
- Managed and maintained two office locations and developed relationships with Facilities Management and vendors.
- Responsible for reconciliation of all company credit cards, expense reports and end of month financials.
Certification In Registration
Office Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated and enthusiastic business professional with over twenty years' experience in all phases of logistics and material planning, as well as fifteen years' in business administration and office management. Consistently receive positive feedback for ensuring that even the smallest details are handled and not overlooked.
Skills : Office Management, Account Management .
- Processed invoices and payments in a timely manner.
- Provided Executive support to the CEO and COO including calendar management and travel arrangement.
- Planned all company parties, happy hours, and social gatherings.
- Handled the purchasing of all company equipment, maintenance, office supplies, and any facility improvements required for two buildings.
- Managed communications and relationships with the company's subsidiary.
- Worked directly with the Principal insuring the residential and educational needs for a population of 80+ emotionally challenged students was met.
- Coordinated the meetings of the Committee on Special Education.
M.B.A. In Business Administration