Patient Representative Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of customer service experience Extensive knowledge in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Office Mate, Aprima, Sunrise and NextGen Assisted in training of employees in a medical environment Medical Assistant X-Ray Technician, NCT Graduate of Vernon College LVN program.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Representative Skills.
- Provided conflict prevention and resolution among patients, family members, and within the medical and administrative personnel.
- Ensured that all patients are informed and served to the standards of quality established.
- Notified family of trauma or critical patient's status when appropriate.
- Provided crisis intervention for patients and their family members in cases of trauma and/or death.
- Contacted medical examiner, organ procurement agency, and funeral homes as needed.
- Made the arrangements necessary for patients with disabilities or limited English proficiency to have equal access to medical services.
- Provided in-house interpreting services for Spanish-speaking patients.
Patient Representative III Resume
Summary : Patient Representative III with 8 years of experience. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with concentration in Health Services Management. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction and meeting or surpassing company expectations. Skilled in all aspects of office administration, organization, of filling systems, use of electronic office equipment, reception, data entry, and coordinating with staff.
Skills : Administrative Skills, Planning Skills.
- Responsible for conducting meetings with the board.
- Coordinated communication between patients, family members, medical staff, administrative staff, or regulatory agencies.
- Interviewed patients or their representatives to identify problems relating to care.
- Maintained knowledge of community services and resources available to patients.
- Referred patients to appropriate health care services or resources.
- Investigated and directed patient inquiries or complaints to appropriate medical staff members and follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Explained policies, procedures, or services to patients using medical or administrative knowledge.
Patient Representative Resume
Summary : Patient Representative with 8 years of experience. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction and meeting or surpassing company expectations. Skilled in all aspects of office administration, organization, of filling systems, use of electronic office equipment, reception, data entry, and coordinating with staff.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Documentation, Excel, Fax, Powerpoint, Receptionist, Typing, Word.
- Prepared the daily financial register for the billing department.
- Developed and delivered training on changes to business practices, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining patient charts in a neat and accurate manner.
- Assisted in training new employees in-office procedures.
- Relayed phone calls, scheduled appointments, and took messages.
- Consistently followed protocols regarding quality assurance, biohazards, infection control, charting, and emergencies.
- Supplemented office staff as asked by assisting with photocopying, computer input/typing, scheduling laboratory or radiology work.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Patient Representative I Resume
Headline : Proven computer skills with a solid knowledge of medical terminology and medications. An independent worker who is able to complete multiple tasks efficiently and accurately. Problem-solving ability and initiative evident in the implementation and maintenance of efficient patient data management systems.
Skills : COMPUTER SKILLS Proficient in: Press Ganey, SPSS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher.
- Greeted patients and visitors in a warm and professional manner.
- Checked patients out and scheduled follow-up appointments.
- Collected co-payments and balances and posted them to patients' accounts.
- Filed vision insurance and obtained authorizations as needed.
- Processed patient refunds and credits for the billing department Handled inquiries and requests or referred to appropriate personnel.
- Entered contact lens orders and submitted them to the contact lens department.
- Verified and recorded the daily physician/patient register.
Certificate In Medical
Patient Representative/Guest Services Resume
Headline : Keeping accurate and current documentation about services provided e.g., advance directives, deceased patient data, and patient privacy status, and also Providing consultation or training to volunteers or staff on topics such as guest relations, patients' rights, and medical issues.
Skills : Coordinating Skills, Detail-Oriented.
- Facilitated efficient communication between patients and clinical staff.
- Provided assistance for nurses and emergency technicians in various situations.
- Worked closely with administrative staff to help with care improvements by assisting with improving patient satisfaction levels reported via completed customer surveys with callbacks, patient rounding, and addressing patient complaints.
- Explained policies and procedures to patients and families and directs them to the appropriate areas.
- Assisted with management of patient flow by decreasing the percentage of patients that leave before seeing a provider.
- Developed recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Analyzed and documented business processes and metrics, and identifies improvement opportunities.
Medical Patient Representative Resume
Objective : Service-driven professional who excels in challenging and diverse atmospheres where strong work ethic, training expertise and competence can be used to support an organization in meeting company objectives. Enthusiastic and dedicated to making a meaningful contribution while delivering outstanding service. Extensive experience exceeding expectations in office environments managing customer service, data entry and accounts payables / receivables.
Skills : MS Office, Representative Skills.
- Responsible for providing assistance to the Gastroenterologist office doctor's with appointment coordination, reports, account payables and receivables; data entry and confidential record keeping.
- Maintained good relations with clients, staff and other hospital staff members as required.
- Responsible for maintaining patient's confidential files.
- Responsible for greeting and checking in patients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handled the task of collecting co-payment and verifying insurance coverage.
- Answered various questions from patients and their caregivers.
- Scheduled and confirmed patient appointments.
Night Time Patient Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging career that utilizes my talents and communication skills at a well-established company where my abilities are implemented and enhanced.
Skills : Communications, Customer Service, Community Relations, As400, Bookkeeping, Organizational Skills.
- Assisted patients with all aspects of insurance billing resolution or payments and documented any information or conversations in the computer regarding the patient's accounts.
- Utilized knowledge of the healthcare field by explaining insurance coverage benefits and medical care cost to patients.
- Performed cash, check, and credit transactions for the patient's visit, diagnostic studies and supplies.
- Handled workers compensation cases by communication with the patients and their adjusters regarding their care and anything involved with each case.
- Managed switchboard, answering all calls from patients and outside sources directing questions and messages to appropriate people in a timely manner and data entry.
- Resolved problems or forwarded to managers as needed to diffuse intense situations and frustrated callers.
- Prepped, scanned, released, processed and maintained patient's medical records, labs, orders and outside records.
ER Patient Representative Resume
Objective : Obtain a front desk receptionist position utilizing my work experience to meet company expectations with exceptional, friendly customer service and keen attention to detail. I am highly motivated and eager to learn the company requirements of this position.
Skills : Microsoft office, Patient Care.
- Greeted all persons entering the establishment, determined the nature of the visit, and registered accordingly using the EPIC system.
- Followed each clinic's individual policy regarding the paperwork that was required for the visit and followed the clinic's late arrival process.
- Obtained and verified insurance information at each visit.
- Collected all copays and payments on patient accounts using cash, credit card, or electronic check and balanced cash drawer daily.
- Scheduled future appointments for patients need follow-up appointments and printed the patients After Visit Summaries.
- Required to be able to work at all 4 reception desks within the clinic when needed without supervision.
- Opened and closed reception desks when needed.
Onsite Patient Representative Resume
Headline : Skilled office professional with developed skills with proven interpersonal skills, having dealt with a variety of professionals and clients.
Skills : MS Office, Banking, Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, Finance, Accounting, Office Management, Training Skills.
- Included obtaining initial patient information and contacting the nursing staff as necessary, arranged for payment by the patient or responsible party; obtained and updated patient demographic information, obtained and secured appropriate signatures, payments, and entered patient data into the computer.
- Photocopied the patient's insurance and identification.
- Provided information to the patient/representative about billing, privacy, patient rights, and responsibilities.
- Verified patient's insurance coverage and deductibles.
- Collected deductibles, co-pays, and/or co-insurance responsibilities.
- Created and maintained a medical record chart.
- Explained rural health policy and procedures to patients, family, and friends of patients and assisted physicians and nurses as required.
Patient Representative Lead Resume
Objective : To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job that provides me job satisfaction and self-development and helps me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Skills : Coordinating Skills, Customer Service.
- Greeted and prepared patients for dental examinations.
- Coordinated appointment schedules for both the dentist and oral surgeon.
- Reviewed the status of the waiting room on a routine basis to ensure that patients were being seen in a timely fashion.
- Provided appropriate postoperative instructions as prescribed by the dentist.
- Expertly filed patients' charts and processed billing and payments.
- Managed invoices and transaction receipts.
- Accurately collected and recorded patient medical and dental histories.
Sr. Patient Representative Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished and talented professional with a diverse background in customer service. Organized and able to multi-task, with strong oral and written communication and organizational skills; accuracy and attention to detail; flexibility; ability to work cooperatively. Ability to oversee daily business activities, formulate effective policies and procedures and supervise personnel.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Planning Skills.
- Checked-in patients for clinic services (40+ providers, 10+ specialties).
- Completed registration process and prepare new patient medical chart as requested.
- Verified patient demographics and insurance information.
- Verified and updated forms requiring patient signatures.
- Collected co-pays, prepared patient receipt and A/R deposit entry.
- Monitored waiting for the area and notify patients of appointment delays and rescheduling options.
- Accurately coordinated and scheduled future appointments and/or procedures.
Patient Representative Resume
Headline : Experienced Business Banker and Manager with a successful career in retail banking and business banking. A national achiever and national sales award winner at Chase Bank and US Bank. Excel at communicating with others at all levels of business to ensure company goals are attained. Proactive approach acquiring sustainable growth and expansion of consumer and business client base. Possess excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Skills : Licensed Security Guard, Certified F02 Fire Guard.
- Greeted customers in a polite, prompt and helpful manner.
- Checked patients in and out for appointments.
- Interviewed patient to verify registration information was correct.
- Verified and updated returning patient information.
- Collected co-pays and provided any necessary forms needing completion.
- Informed department/person of patient's arrival.
- Answered phones in a pleasant manner and dealt with customer needs expeditiously.
- Coordinated complex, multi-faceted visits with specialists, diagnosticians, and other services.
Health Information Technology