PC Tech Resume
Summary : Comfortable troubleshooting a wide range of hardware, software and connectivity issues with a particular strength is MS Office and Active Directory.
Skills : MS office, FIrewall, Re-image, server, outlook, troubleshooting, networking., Active Directory, SQL Server Mangement, Remote desktop, Adobe suite.
- Provide needed IT service to clients through contract agreement.
- Configured local workstations per user needs and/or company standards.
- Recruited to a team of technicians which participated in the Windows XP rollout project for AIG, Inc.
- Maintained complete documentation and safe storage of data hardware for needed data transparency as required by AIG.
- Completed an average of 10 successful migration and data capture procedures per work day.
- Removed old PCs, card readers, signature pads, printers, battery backups, keyboards, and mice.
- Installed new PC equipment, card readers, signature pads, printers, battery backups, keyboards, and mice.
Sr. PC Tech Resume
Summary : Interested in long-term opportunities utilizing skills and experiences in Information Technology. Seeking a challenging position that promotes future mission systems expansion of knowledge and future opportunities for career advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Manage Engine, ImageRight.
- Assisted users with technical computer issues.
- Supported for various software including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Operating systems.
- Imaged and re-imaged computers according to the department.
- Answered multi-lined phones and assisting users remotely or in person.
- Walked users through first time use of computer and software.
- Created and disabled user accounts in Active Directory.
- Maintained, updated and modified all desktop applications.
Associates In Computer
Jr. PC Tech Resume
Objective : Seeking individual as a PC Technician. The primary focus of the position is diagnosing, repairing, rebuilding, and refurbishing PCs that are end of life or retired assets from our clients.
Skills : Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Security, Mac OS X, Windows, Avaya, Windows Server, Network Administration, Supervising.
- Researched of software to make sure it is compatible with Windows 7 and company policy before upgrade of computer.
- Mapped of network drives on local computers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues with internal networks and workstations Hardware replacement.
- Knowledged and used of Remedy Web Ticketing Software.
- Assigned network printers to workstations and troubleshooting connection issues.
- Configured Juniper, Brocade, and Cisco switches to match speed and duplex settings on computer.
- Connected patch panels to network switches so installation of new workstations can be connected to internal network.
PC Tech III Resume
Summary : To obtain an intermediate level position in the IT field that provides opportunities for advancement and continuing possibilities for learning.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Windows, Macintosh Computers.
- Installed and configured crypto devices by loading keys, upgrading software and trouble shooting devices when necessary.
- Maintained inventory as required by security procedures.
- Installed and configured network printers, Blackberries and other PDA's for first time users and orientated the user.
- Troubleshoot server connectivity issues with the Network.
- Installed and configured operating systems on servers.
- Resolved remote and local end user issues for both hardware and software problems.
- Managed hardware installation, configuration, upgrades and troubleshooting for LANs/WANs, equipment and applications.
PC Tech II Resume
Headline : Independent self-motivated providing thorough skillful computer support Motivated with Efficient work habits, Excellent diagnosis & repair skills Wide range IT experience acquired in 19 years Strong desire to acquire new technical skills.
Skills : Help Desk / Break Fix, MS Office Suite, AD, MS Windows Through Win 7, MS Server Through 2008.
- Upgraded Windows 95 to XP Upload OS & data to server download.
- Migrated ghost image from CD on to new PC.
- Experienced in designing and deploying company LAN's, WAN's Flashed bios, installed XP patches.
- Updated, installed user applications network adapters.
- Configured local and network printers test applications, installed palm pilot, hot sync cleaned up desktop.
- Experienced in network and telecommunication circuits and protocols such as Ethernet, and reading network diagrams.
- Coordinated hundreds of shipments to military bases.
- Developed procedures that reduced overdue shipments by seventy-five percent.
PC Tech I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow the utilization of knowledge and experience to increase profit margins, productivity, quality and teambuilding within the company.
Skills : Technical Support, Technical Assistant.
- Supported, configured and assisted implementation of network equipment.
- Troubleshoot client systems, network issues, and server issues that may arise.
- Analyzed, interpreted, and resolved issues concerning software and hardware.
- Configured and installed new equipment such as PC's, laptops, printers, and other peripherals.
- Relocated users' equipment when requested and insure proper functionality.
- Suggested and implemented replacements and/or upgrades to existing equipment.
- Answered help desk calls and document work orders and resolutions into the database.
PC Technician Resume
Summary : To become a IT Computer Tech in a business for troubleshooting, repairs, networking and etc and to help and to teach people how to become more knowledgeable with their devices.
Skills : IT Specialist, IT Analyst.
- Improved client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participated in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodated client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Monitored compliance with service agreements in order to avoid potential legal challenges.
- Improved system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Organized mission by completing related results as needed.
Lead PC Tech Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will allow the utilization of knowledge and experience to increase profit margins, productivity, quality and teambuilding within the company.
Skills : Computer System Tech, Computer Analyst.
- Involved in planning of new and remodel construction for end user IT needs based on space and budget.
- Ordered and inventory control for all IT equipment.
- Directly supervised and trained new employees First line of communication for problems encountered within the system.
- Excellent troubleshoot and customer service skills.
- Answered and logged help desk tickets from end users to network team.
- Deploy new hardware per company standards including network configuration, printer setup, hardware tracking, equipment storage, data archiving, and data integrity.
- Instructed system users in the proper use of equipment and the standard software applications.
Associate PC Tech Resume
Summary : PC Tech provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses.
Skills : Network Tech, Computer Tech.
- Installed Microsoft Windows through images and Lite Touch Installations.
- Created installation images using Microsoft Development Tools and BartPE.
- Maintained and diagnosed Microsoft Windows network.
- Provided technical support for usability issues.
- Installed and performed minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Oversaw the daily performance of computer systems.
- Created and administered user accounts using Active Directory DNS and DHCP configuration.
PC Tech Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, dependable troubleshooter and problem-solver. Customer-focused performer who is committed to quality in every task- from personal interaction with coworkers and users to high levels of service provided to company/customer. Perform confidently and effectively under pressure.
Skills : PC Operator, PC Specialist.
- Troubleshoot corrupted Microsoft operating systems.
- Configured and troubleshot Windows third party software.
- Installed and troubleshot all corrupted hardware related devices (motherboard, hard drives, video card, sound card etc.).
- Installed and maintained network printers.
- Installed antivirus, firewall and antispyware security software.
- Configured and installed DSL, satellite and cable modems.
- Assembled/disassembled computers for local charter school.