Personal Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position as a customer service rep or an administrative assistant at a reputed firm, which will allow to further utilize existing skills and enable to acquire new skills and abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Event Planning, Filing, Inventory Management, Team Player, Windows.
- Provided secretarial services to Director.
- Organized and maintained calendars, schedules and making appointments for the company director including upper management.
- Dealt with incoming phone calls, email, faxes and mail, often corresponding on behalf of the director offering information and assistance where needed.
- Handled all confidential correspondences and kept them in strict confidence Took notes and minutes in key company meetings.
- Carried out background research and presented findings.
- Produced documents, briefing papers and reports Organized and attended meetings.
- Liaised with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Sr. Personal Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Personal Administrative Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the CEO's office. This includes overseeing the CEO's schedule, travel arrangements, and phone calls. The PA also manages the CEO's calendar and keeps track of all meetings, appointments, and events.
Skills : Multi-line Phones, Appointment Setting, Social Media Knowledge, Excellent Communication, Schedule Appointments.
- Planned travel arrangements for 2 executives.
- Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
- Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
- Wrote reports from dictation and hand-written notes.
- Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
Jr. Personal Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Accomplished and dedicated Executive Assistant with 20+ years' experience providing high-level administrative support to senior executives in a fast-paced, international and multicultural environment. With specific experience working in the following industries: software development, banking & finance, environmental, education, and Government.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Virtual Tours.
- Made copies, faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.
- Deputized for director, making decisions and delegating work to others in his absence.
- Arranged travel and accommodation for Director and upper management Ensured letters and parcels are collected, posted promptly and records well maintained.
- Received all incoming mail and distributed to the relevant branches/departments.
- Managed and prioritized executive's Outlook calendar.
- Arranged customer meetings, team off-sites, special training events, department site visits, interviews, and voice and video conference calls.
Asst. Personal Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Senior Administrative Assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. committed to delivering high quality results with little supervision. Highlights Meticulous attention to detail Results-oriented Self-directed/Self-starter Strong problem solver Advanced MS Office Suite knowledge Dedicated team player Strong interpersonal skills Meeting planning/Schedule Management Time management Professional and mature.
Skills : Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized, Effective oral and written communication , and analytical , Bilingual English/Punjabi and Hindi.
- Provided Personal Administrative support to the Owner: errands, dry cleaning, household assistance, etc.
- Screened and answered calls, emails, and correspondence with professionalism and in a timely manner.
- Interfaced with clients, high-level executives, our own team, and other vendors.
- Researched and purchased business and personal items as required.
- Provided Accounts Payable support by ensuring the timely payment of invoices, credit card.
- Office Management related duties included: oversaw facilities, vendor relations.
- Planned and coordinated events, such as parties, dinners and off-site meetings.
Associate Personal Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Accomplished Administrative and Office Assistant with strong customer service, organizational and multi-tasking skills and proven ability to work under high-pressure situations and solve complex problems.
Skills : Microsoft Applications, Organizational , Customer Service, Social Media Marketing, Communications, Leadership.
- Provided administrative/secretarial support for various departments/divisions such as answering telephones, assisting visitors and resolving a range .
- Performed general clerical tasks such as filling, faxing, scanning, shipping, data entry, and editing.
- Organized complex and frequently changing international and domestic travel itineraries and arranged ground transportation at all destination points.
- Processed and tracked multi-destination expense reports and reimbursements.
- Submitted timesheets, travel request, software, hardware and facilities form request.
- Approved department expense reports, timesheets, travel and form request.
- Mentored and trained incoming clerical staff on company policy and procedures.
Personal Administrative Assistant III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable me to contribute strong organizational and logistics skills, and high quality background experience. Goals are to utilize experience and degree in management to enhance quality in the supply chain flow and to constantly innovate and expand business excellence.
Skills : Expenditure Tracking, Provide Excellent Oral & Written Communication , Vendor Negotiation, Microsoft Office Programs.
- Responsible for full time care for a private family's toddler.
- Prepared and executed daily routine and academics schedule.
- Maintained high level of confidentiality.
- Answered telephones, taking messages, responding to inquiries, providing comprehensive secretarial and clerical support to center staff and management.
- Handled incoming and outgoing mail and faxes Scanned client information and assembled tax returns.
- Drafted routine memos, billing, and other reports.
- Acted as initial point of contact for inquiries and requests and directed people to those who could be of assistance.
Personal Administrative Assistant II Resume
Objective : Productive worker under pressure and highly motivated to work in a fast paced energetic industry. Effective and positive team player known to give and embrace constructive criticism while working in a team environment towards a common goal.
Skills : Customer Service, Office Support.
- Created expense reports using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets which reduced attorney's office operating budget.
- Proofread letters and memos before mailing to clients.
- Developed competencies in writing, decision-making and relating to governmental officials who were her personal friends as represented her socially.
- Enhanced listening and diplomatic speaking skills when she invited commentary on current affairs, news items and various editorials.
- Responsible for reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's email, answering calls and handling queries in a professional manner.
- Prepared correspondence on the principal's behalf, commissioning work and liaising with staff and clients while maintaining order in the office.
- Managed the principal's electronic planner, booking meetings, organizing travel plans and preparing complex travel itineraries to principal's liking.
Personal Administrative Assistant I Resume
Objective : To achieve knowledge and growth within a medical environment where administrative office experience and coding abilities can be used to assist in creating a more efficient and patient-friendly atmosphere.
Skills : Oral Communication, Written Communication, Analytical, Organizational, Internet Research, Interpersonal, Cash Handling.
- Wrote minutes and take dictation, along with planning, organizing and managing projects and events for principal.
- Conducted internet research, wrote reports and executive summaries.
- Prepared presentations and papers for meetings managed and review contract files and type documents.
- Conducted research and prepare statistical reports.
- Routed and screened calls, greet visitors, respond to inquiries from the public, and provide information about the organization.
- Reviewed incoming calls, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and to plan for their distribution.
- Negotiated with vendors, maintain and examine leased equipment, purchase supplies.
Lead Personal Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Service oriented professional pursuing opportunities to exercise and grow skills as a customer service representative. Prefer to work as a team-member supporting a professional organization. Open to new and fresh ideas and team-focused culture. Strengths: Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
Skills : Collections, Account Management, Credit Analysis, Excel, Accounts Payable.
- Routed 150 calls per day to Sales, Technical Support, Distribution, Development or Administration.
- Processed Maintenance Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements and documented in company records.
- Developed and implemented policies for facility management ensuring safety of premises, security of personnel and general office behavior.
- Developed and administered programs for equipment asset accounting and management to ensure availability for on-site demonstrations and exhibitions.
- Authored, implemented and distributed company Policy and Procedure binder creating single point of reference for routine company administration.
- Created company newsletter for routine announcements and policy distribution ensuring timely announcement and notification of time-sensitive distribution.
- Prepared facility for in-house customer training sessions maximizing facility usage and ensuring efficient use of time / space.
Associates In Psychology
Personal Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused Administrative/Sales Assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Energetic with 11 years experience in high-level executive support roles. Organized and professional.
Skills : Knowledge of medical, Dental terminology and Computer software. Legal research,Quick books.
- Performed tasks to help a small, growing online business.
- Assisted with the surgery preparations and monitoring of the patient .
- Created spreadsheets Compose correspondence manage database And create presentations, Reports, and documents using desktop publishing software and digital graphic.
- Planned and scheduled meetings and appointments.
- Organized and maintained paper and electronic files, manage projects, conduct research, and Dissemination information by using the telephone, mail service, websites, and email.
- Performed and coordinated office administrative activities and story, retrieving, and integrating information from dissemination to staff and clients.
- Retrieved data from various sources keyboarding and answering the telephones.
High School Diploma